PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Forum Edition

Spars
06-02-2013, 12:17 AM
I always wanted to start up another forum version of something, we got your Total Drama's, your Hunger Games', now we got The Walking Dead. Before every episode I will PM the cast and ask them what they would do in a certain situation, etc. and the most popular choice shall win. So it is done like a game and story at the same time, if you'd so please, fill out an app below. These are "auditions" and I will choose the best for each role.

Here is the app:

Name:
Role: (main, support, recurring)
Role #2: (hero [IE: Rick Grimes], villain[IE: The Govenor], anti-hero[IE: Merle Dixon])
Height:
Weight:
Appearence: (hair, eye color, clothing, etc.)
Weapon of Choice:
Former Occupation:

Please fill out below, also I will need 3 kids, one 10, one 11, and the other 14 so please specify if you'd like to be one of them.

Spars
06-02-2013, 12:21 AM
I intend ti make this a huge project and not quit on it, work on it hard like a TV show script.

SuperRapz
06-02-2013, 02:41 AM
Name: Mason
Role: Main
Role: Hero
Height:5"9
Weight:112
Appearence: Black hoodie over a plain white shirt, brown hair, blue eyes.
Weapon of Choice: Machete
Former Occupation: Student
Detailed Backstory: The son of [add another person signing up here, I guess]. Watches lots of zombie movies, and plays way too many zombie video games, causing his grades to fall in school. He had a very bad relationship with his father, He was forced to kill two of his classmates on the day of the outbreak, both causing him some slight mental problems. He is not all there, and he's only getting more lost every moment.

Spars
06-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Name: Mason
Role: Hero
Height:5"9
Weight:112
Appearence: Black hoodie over a plain white shirt, brown hair, blue eyes.
Weapon of Choice: Machete
Detailed Backstory: The son of [add another person signing up here, I guess]. Watches lots of zombie movies, and plays way too many zombie video games, causing his grades to fall in school. He had a very bad relationship with his father, He was forced to kill two of his classmates on the day of the outbreak, both causing him some slight mental problems. He is not all there, and he's only getting more lost every moment.

Would you mind being an anti-hero? Or would you rather switch your age to 10 or 11? Because I had a plan for the older kid to be an anti-hero. :p

SuperRapz
06-02-2013, 03:05 AM
I could be an anti, as long as i'm main.

Spars
06-02-2013, 03:27 AM
I could be an anti, as long as i'm main.

I guess you could say that.

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Name: Samael Ahriman

Role #2: Anti-Villain

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 579.6 lbs

Eye Color: His eye colour closely resembles red.

Hair Color: Deep fire red

Appearance: Wears a suit that is completely white. Is very muscular but toned as well.

Personality: Charismatic Leadership, yet myseterious

Weapon of Choice: He's a man of adaptation, is able to use whatever he can get his hands on with extreme proficiency.

Former Occupation: CEO of Honorary Establishment of Lucrative Liasons

Backstory: Generally a private man, little is known or has been released to the public. What is known about him is that he ran one of the most successful Lawfirms in the country before the apocalypse began.

Hometown: Hell, Michigan

sane
06-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Name: Luke Bennett
Role #2: Hero
Height: 5' 9
Weight: 140
Appearence: (hair, eye color, clothing, etc.) Brown hair and eyes. Dark blue Jeans, gray and blacked striped shirt. Brown belt. Tennis shoes.
Weapon of Choice: Baseball bat
Former Occupation: Author
Detailed Backstory: I'll edit this later.

Facilier
06-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Name: Brad
Role: main (I could be recurring if you want)
Role #2: Kid!
Height: 5''5
Weight: 100 pounds
Appearence: brown shaggy hair, colorful eyes, small amount of freckles
Weapon of Choice: Pistol
Detailed Backstory:
Was in school when the zombie apocalypse happened. He (I) immediately ran away from his class and went out into the streets. The school was decent, and Brad was a decent kid. He tried running home to his family but it was too far away and their were too many walkers on the street. He couldn't go back in the school, for it was to quickly overun. He took shelter in an abandoned gun store, totally looted. But when he went to the back their was a dead man with a shotgun. He tried taking the gun but the dead man came back to life. Brad quickly grabbed the shotgun and shot the walker in the face. He tried calling his family to no avail. Next morning he couldn't go out because of too many walkers on the street. And he's been there ever since, waiting.

Spars
06-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Name: Samael Ahriman

Role #2: Anti-Villain Villain(if that makes sense)

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 579.6 lbs

Eye Color: Solid white

Hair Color: Deep fire red

Appearance: Wears a suit that is completely white. Is very muscular but toned as well.

Personality: Charismatic Leadership, yet myseterious

Weapon of Choice: He's a man of adaptation, is able to use whatever he can get his hands on with extreme proficiency.

Former Occupation: CEO of Honorary Establishment of Lucrative Liasons

Backstory: Generally a private man, little is known or has been released to the public. What is known about him is that he ran one of the most successful Lawfirms in the country before the apocalypse began.

Hometown: Hell, Michigan

I will edit yours to make it realistic, or you can do it. I'm not trying to do all that crap "white eyes", is "from Hell".Please.

And no, Anti-Villain VIllain does not make sense. o.O

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-02-2013, 12:30 PM
I will edit yours to make it realistic, or you can do it. I'm not trying to do all that crap "white eyes", is "from Hell".Please.

He was born without pupils but can still see. Walking Dead is supernatural bro :P.

Edit: Edited application.

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-02-2013, 12:45 PM
And for an explanation of what my character is:

The Anti-Villain is a villain with heroic goals, personality traits, and/or virtues. Their desired ends are mostly good, but their means of getting there are evil. Alternatively, their desired ends are evil, but they are far more ethical or moral than most villains and they thus use fairly benign means to achieve it, and can be downright heroic on occasion.

Spars
06-03-2013, 10:37 PM
bump.

Intellectual
06-03-2013, 11:13 PM
I will join this.

Name: Terrence Blight
Role: Anti-villain(He's a teen who does all he can to survive... including killing those useless or dangerous to him.)
Role #2: Anti-Hero(He could instead help the heroes, but do immensely immoral things in the name of survival)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 156 lbs
Appearance: He's tall, slim, and really athletic, with messy black hair. He wears a pair of blue jeans, with a "USC" shirt on his chest. He wears a dark blue sweater over it often.
Weapon of Choice: Knives, which he has perfected throwing. He can take out a knife, and hit the center of a target 50 feet away in less than a second. He keeps a knife sharpener with him at all times, and has knives of all sizes and weights on his belt. Also, he never will fight fairly if anything of value is at stake.
Former Occupation: Grocery store clerk-Where he paid for food before the apocalypse.
Detailed Backstory: Coming from a family murdered by criminals, he ended up adopted by the same street criminals who killed his parents, who were kind enough to let him go to school. He left them at 13 to find a better mother and father, but couldn't find any. Angry, he returned to his criminal mother and father, where they choose to admit to killing his real parents, then adopting him to try to redeem themselves. Angered beyond belief, he killed them, covered his tracks, and was never found by the police. He is thoroughly convinced that everyone in the world is cruel but him. He keeps a blue sweatshirt that his real parents gave him, and his favorite color is now blue. The only people he sees as innocent are toddlers, who he has a soft spot for. Dismisses morals as a thing of the past, albeit hesitantly, and believes that survival is the only necessary thing in life. Never had the chance to take an IQ test, but his score would've been 214, way past genius level.

However, he will hesitate before killing someone who has done him a favor. Not to say he will not kill the person, but he will hesitate.

Batman Heisenberg
06-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Is it okay if I use Walter White? Breaking Bad has been referenced in TWD, so it would be cool.

Spars
06-13-2013, 09:19 PM
Is it okay if I use Walter White? Breaking Bad has been referenced in TWD, so it would be cool.

da fuq is Walter White?

Batman Heisenberg
06-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Given the fact you don't know whom he is, then I will use him.

Facilier
06-13-2013, 09:23 PM
da fuq is Walter White?

A tv show character

Spars
06-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Given the fact you don't know whom he is, then I will use him.

Have to fill out an app.

Wumbo
06-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Name: JaMarcus "Big Poppa" Pinkerton
Role: Recurring
Role #2: Hero
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 275lbs
Appearence: Black and Bald. Wears a Black & White football jersey with the #2 on it. Also has Crocs.
Weapon of Choice: Pump-Action Shotgun
Former Occupation: Played football in college, and opened up a BBQ Restaurant afterwards.
Detailed Backstory: JaMarcus was born in Oakland, California. As a kid, he joined a gang, but after being seen throwing a Molotov Cocktail 240 feet, he was offered a football scholarship to the University of Alabama. He did well in college, but his hypertension and love of rich foods caught up with him. He was kicked out of college when he was found snacking on food donations for the poor. He fell into a state of depression, weighing 350 pounds, until he got it together, joined a gym, and opened up The Lean N' Mean Grill. He is now travelling cross country, looking to help others in the dark times of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Batman Heisenberg
06-14-2013, 06:33 PM
Name: Walter "Heisenberg" White

Role #2: Villain

Height: 5'10

Weight: 170 LBS.

Appearance: Wears a black fedora hat, black sunglasses, a black windbreaker, a magenta button-up and tan pants. Has a goatee and is bald.

Weapon of Choice: His intellect. . He finds ways around the zombies, and sets up traps and will use heavy artillery if needed.

Former Occupation: Chemistry teacher and chemist for Grey Matter.

Current Occupation: Meth Producer.

Detailed Backstory: I would recommend reading his wiki page for before the apocalypse.

http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Walter_White

And since the final 8 episodes of BB have not aired, and I do not know his fate, I am going to start from where "Gliding Over All" ended.

So when the apocalypse began, Walter knew there would still be meth addicts who had survived. He got a group of associates to help guard the warehouse to protect themselves from zombies, so they could survive. He is able to scavenge chemicals, and people trade supplies for living for meth.

06-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Name: Harry Fook
Role #2: Villain
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 280 lbs
Appearance: His hair color is light brown, his eye color is brown, he wears a blue suit with a red bow tie.
Weapon of choice: Gun
Former Occupation: Architect
Current Occupation: He's now retired
Detailed Backstory: He is evil and he likes to pull pranks on people. He used to get into a lot of trouble when he was in school, then he used to get grounded a lot during a child. Then, he got dropped out of school at age 9 then he became a very bad person. Then for the rest of his life, he became evil.

SuperRapz
06-20-2013, 04:27 AM
I want this to happen. :( Please? Maybe a teaser will get people signing up?

Spars
06-21-2013, 11:11 PM
I want this to happen. :( Please? Maybe a teaser will get people signing up?

Nice idea, I'll write one. I just need a few more characters anyways. Might just have to make up people.

Uprising
06-21-2013, 11:15 PM
I was going to sign up for this but never did. I'll fill out a thing tonight.

Uprising
06-21-2013, 11:28 PM
Alright, you asked for it:

Name: Ivan Kozlov
Role: Supporting
Role #2: Anti-Hero
Height: 6"4
Weight: 492
Appearence: Black hair, brown eyes, a red shirt with the Communist logo on it and black pants
Weapon of Choice: His unmatched strength, but if he needs a weapon he grabs a grenade launcher
Former Occupation: Bodybuilder/Super Heavyweight MMA Fighter
Detailed Backstory: Ivan Kozlov was born in Moscow in 1972. As a child, he was already 200 pounds. He was actually quite overweight and was made fun of daily for it. On his 16th birthday, Ivan made a choice to turn all that mass into muscle. He went pretty far, and got noticed by MMA trainers after he had thrown a man through a brick wall. Ivan walked in at the age of 25 and won the Super Heavyweight Championship in his first match there. Ivan was the Super Heavyweight Champion of the world for 16 years, a feat unmatched by any Russian in history. He officially retired as champion, but days after his retirement, the apocalypse began.

Anything else?