PDA

View Full Version : Group Limit?

Dion
03-17-2012, 03:15 PM
Because my head is going to explode with all these groups.
:explode:

We have 8 right now, which is okay. But I really wouldn't want more than 10.
I don't have a problem with people wanting to create groups just for the sake of it. But how far are we going to go? Until the colour scheme is complete?

Say what you will, but this is how I feel. @_@

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:21 PM

I don't have a problem with people wanting to create groups just for the sake of it. But how far are we going to go? Until the colour scheme is complete?

There are too many God damn groups. It was pushing it with BBC5's Volcano Knights but know it has gotten out of hand. I say no more groups!

Dion
03-17-2012, 03:25 PM

There are too many God damn groups. It was pushing it with BBC5's Volcano Knights but know it has gotten out of hand. I say no more groups!

I agree.

On the KH3 forum I attend to, we only have 4 groups and each of them have at least 10 or more members. If people keep making groups, it'll be spread out too far and older groups won't gain new members while newer groups will gain the odd one or two. And if it ever comes a time where there would be competition between groups, it'd be nice to have a small amount of groups to work with rather than 8 or 10.

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:27 PM

I agree.

On the KH3 forum I attend to, we only have 4 groups and each of them have at least 10 or more members. If people keep making groups, it'll be spread out too far and older groups won't gain new members while newer groups will gain the odd one or two. And if it ever comes a time where there would be competition between groups, it'd be nice to have a small amount of groups to work with rather than 8 or 10.

Yeah.

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Two groups don't even have any members other than the founder! I guess everyone wants to play the leader.

Dion
03-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Two groups don't even have any members other than the founder! I guess everyone wants to play the leader.

I think that there should at least be 5 members willing to join before the group becomes official. Therefore, there won't be any inactive groups around.

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:32 PM

I think that there should at least be 5 members willing to join before the group becomes official. Therefore, there won't be any inactive groups around.
The Brotherhood has:

Me
ProudAaron
Cookie
Ultimate
Master S

YellowNerd
03-17-2012, 03:34 PM
The number of groups here are too damn high

http://troll.me/images/too-damn-high/too-damn-high.jpg

Dion
03-17-2012, 03:36 PM
The Brotherhood has:

Me
ProudAaron
Cookie
Ultimate
Master S

Well then you make the limit. lol

I'm pretty sure Flight did have 5 members until this little fiasco, although I'm not 100% sure. :shrug:

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:37 PM
BBC5 should rejoin Flight. Too many people want more colours, want to leaders and want awesome names.

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Dear God! ANOTHER group popped up! We should raise complaints to ERBoH.

BBC7
03-17-2012, 03:45 PM
BBC5 should rejoin Flight. Too many people want more colours, want to leaders and want awesome names.

Since you guy's seem to be complaining about this, I will rejoin Flight.

BBC7
03-17-2012, 03:47 PM

However, is it possible for a leader to switch into a different group?

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:47 PM

However, is it possible for a leader to switch into a different group?
Yes! You may merge groups as BSB did, or you can just rejoin Flight. Thank you for your decision.

ERBoH
03-17-2012, 03:51 PM
any group without at least 5 members by april 1st will be disbanded :pimp:

Feel free to tell me if you want to close your group and join another group.

New rule: to create a new group, you need at least 10 members to agree to join your group.
You can make a topic and have people sign up to join in your topic to reach the pre-group limit.

Just as a note, if you want to have a group, you have to be an active leader. You should have activities for your group to make it special. Joining a group should add some value to its members. If you aren't interested in finding members for your group and making fun activities to do, then you shouldn't be leading a group :shrug: You might want to just join an existing group if you don't want to have a group leader's responsibilities.

BBC7
03-17-2012, 03:52 PM

New rule: to create a new group, you need at least 10 members to agree to join your group.
You can make a topic and have people sign up to join in your topic to reach the pre-group limit.

Just as a note, if you want to have a group, you have to be an active leader. You should have activities for your group to make it special. Joining a group should add some value to its members. If you aren't interested in finding members for your group and making fun activities to do, then you shouldn't be leading a group :shrug: You might want to just join an existing group if you don't want to have a group leader's responsibilities.

But there's only 1 person in your group.

Lol jking.

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 03:52 PM

So will the Brotherhood fall? We have five members.

Dion
03-17-2012, 03:53 PM

He said "at least", so you're safe.

ERBoH
5 members needed to stay alive by April 1st.
10 members needed to start a new group.

Moonjik

He said "at least", so you're safe.

Phew.

BBC7
03-17-2012, 03:54 PM

So if a group has 10 members I can revive my Volcano Knights group? (I'm trying to join Flight, but the response is slow)

Dion
03-17-2012, 03:57 PM

So if a group has 10 members I can revive my Volcano Knights group? (I'm trying to join Flight, but the response is slow)

If that's what you wanted to do later on, then yes.

ERBoH
03-17-2012, 03:59 PM

If you want to join flight, just let me know, I can add you back in.

If you can get 5 members into volcano knights by april 1st, then you can keep your group.

Or, you can make a new group any time in the future by getting 10 people that want to join your group before the group is officially made.

Cool-The-Renegade
03-17-2012, 05:34 PM
I kinda like this idea. I think it's good to find enough members to make your group serious before it's official.

Moonjik
03-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah. It's really annoying when there are so many groups.