PDA

View Full Version : Erboh forum force five

Wumbo
07-31-2013, 09:16 PM
FORUM FORCE FIVE: CHAPTER ONE

The Enemy of my Enemy's Enemy is my Enemy

It was dark and stormy nights. In dark Chechen prison sit Corporal General 5 Star Solid Snake Grandmaster of the sexy, man of codename: "Wumbo". Wumbo is of sits up in his dungeon, and looks at disgusting Chechen scum that is guardings of him. "Hey, disgusting Chechen scum," yells Wumbo, "I put my penis in many of yours village womens!" Angry Chechens is of walking over, when bullet of 7.62x54 round of Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle pierce back of Chechen pigdog's head. It is of Forum Force Five! Well, Four. Seeing as Wumbo is of number five. Out of shadow come comrades Dion, ,Uprising, Samuel of the Heroes, and Unicorn of names Kevin. "Come Comrade Wumbo!" cries Comrade Dion, "Dirty Chechen reinforcements are of on the way!" So Forum Force, now of Five, escape of prison, and head to helicopter. As of expectings, Chechens are of launching attack. Comrades are of firing Avtomat Kalashnikovs 74, and are killing glorious numbers of Chechens. Unicorn Kevin is of firing RPG at Chechen back of the road jalopy tank, and it explodes of many fire. "Pretty goods," says Wumbo, "for a Brazilian. The only peoples I hates more than Brazilians are Wisconsinites and Chechens. And I hates Wisconsinites and Chechens." Comrade Uprising is beginning of protesting at this, but Wumbo shoots Uprising a look of half anger, half seduction, "Be of quiet." and Uprising silences himself, and dries off his now urinated pants. Sam man of Heroes is of says, "There is glorious Hind helicopter for our rescue and retrieval!" and Dion asks, "But who is pilots?" Hero of Samuels grin and says "I know man."

Helicopter is of land, and pilot step out. It is African American athlete of Washington Redskins, Robert Griffin of Thirds! He is of grinning, and steps towards the Forum Force Five. Not one step later, he is of collapse, his kneecaps utterly destroyed by intensity of walking. Luckily, there is other pilot. It is African American athlete of New York Su-24 Fighter Jets, Eugene Cecil Smith! "Geno" is of says, "Come with me comrades!" and so we escapes.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Facilier
07-31-2013, 09:26 PM
wtf I better be # 0.5

Janet
07-31-2013, 09:48 PM
I love this.

Wumbo
07-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks you.

I am of promising that I will try to incorporates many of the forumer into story. Many laughs and jest will be of having, and it shall be making of merry throughout the forum.

HipsterSam
07-31-2013, 09:56 PM
This had me in tears.

Spars
07-31-2013, 10:01 PM
I am not a members.

WHAT HAPPENED TO "BROS" LIKE YOU SAID IN CHAT?!

tfw

Wumbo
07-31-2013, 10:02 PM
I had you as members of Forum Force Five, then I realized that it was of adding up to six.

Group of six called Forum Force Five is silly yes?

I am of including you later.

Facilier
07-31-2013, 10:05 PM
Its much easier to reedit the entire story to exclude you then change the title of the team and have you.

But I do love this

Wumbo
07-31-2013, 10:07 PM
Well Spartica was of only having one line of Dialogue. So I changed it to Hero of Sammiches

Spars
07-31-2013, 11:03 PM
"Wumbo and The Forum Force Five"

Uprising
07-31-2013, 11:22 PM
"Wumbo and The Forum Force Five"

But Wumbo doesn't have an ego that big...riiiiiiiight?

sane
07-31-2013, 11:34 PM
I request to be Japanese asylum patient

Wumbo
08-01-2013, 09:02 AM
But Wumbo doesn't have an ego that big...riiiiiiiight?

:wat:

Be of quiet.

gosick
08-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Wombu, i believe that you have immediate family in my country, i will hold them hostage until i make an appearance (or 413)

seriously though, theirs only like 7 people up here in Scotland, your relatives will not be hard to find.

Dion
08-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Oh god this is perfect.

Wumbo
08-02-2013, 06:22 PM
ERBOH FORUM FORCE FIVE: CHAPTER TWO

"You are of not passing me"-Dumbledore

So helicopter is of return to home base. Hero Sandwich is says, "Ew gross, I am of having Chechen blood on my boots". Wumbo is of reply, "Maybe if you weren't of such little beitch you shoot more straighter and kill Chechens with first shot!" Geno is says, "You must be of dealing with this laters. The Commander is of wishings to talk to you."

So Forum Force Five is of entering Command HQ. We is of clarifying past events. Commander is wishings to speak to team. Commander is grizzly old man of eyepatch wearings, and his names of Spartica, for real.

Spartica sayings, "Good jobs of killing Chechens everybody. I am most pleaseds. I hates Chechens." Dion, being the impertinent little nosy nose mole he is, says, "Why was grandmaster of the sexy Wumbo in Chechens prison anyway?" Spartica is turns to Dion, and says "Wumbo was of doings recon on two of the most scary terrorists I am of knowings." Kevin the Unicron sayings, "Who are these scary terrorists that makes you scared, Spartica man?"

Commander Spartica is of taking deeps breath, with tears in his eyes, "A scary Scottish man named Gosick McHaggus, and not Chechen but almost as bads as Chechens man named Anon Slenderman. I am of wetting pants thinking abouts it. Much like Uprising in first Chapter."

At this, Uprising is of burst into tears and run away.

"Anywhore, it is of your duties to find Mr. Gosick. He is of in Africa, because terrorists are of liking living in shit holes."

Hurrdurr Samuel is of reading documents and sayings, "Holy of moley! This Gosick man is of arms dealer to Chechens! And Anon is hacker of stealings and other criminals activity!"

Wumbo is of already hopping into helicopter, chugging from pitcher filled with absinthe and tears of Chechens.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

Facilier
08-02-2013, 06:26 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ool

Dion
08-02-2013, 06:39 PM
The Tears of Chenchens

HipsterSam
08-02-2013, 06:49 PM
That quote should go in my signature.

Am I Hero Sandwich, Hurdurr Samuel, or both?

Wumbo
08-02-2013, 06:51 PM
That quote should go in my signature.

Am I Hero Sandwich, Hurdurr Samuel, or both?

You are of anythings I say you are :wat:

Facilier
08-02-2013, 07:00 PM
I-I can be da team pet fish yho

Uprising
08-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Why I am of wimpy bitch

gosick
08-03-2013, 05:24 AM
masterpiece.

Wumbo
08-05-2013, 09:25 PM
ERBOH FORUM FORCE FIVE

CHAPTER 3:

"I will be of returnings"-RoboCop

MOZAMBIQUE, SOMALIA

Okay, plane is of landing into piece of shit country Somalia. Forum Force Five is of searchings for Gosick McHaggus, most scary arm smuggler in all of land, so scarys it made Spartica cry, like little bitch Uprising. Uprising is of stayings in base, because he is of too pussyshit to go to Africa.

"Ugh," says Wumbo, "Smells like AIDS and feces."

"I am knows," replies Dion, he turns to local village woman, and inquires, "Excuses me, but where are the white women at?"

Local village woman is of pull out hidden pistolet, and fires directly intos Dion's crotch. Unfortunatelys for her, target was too small to hit. HeroSandwich is mows down women with PKM squad automatic weapon, and then burns down village to eliminate any DNA evidence.

Okay, so team is of entering city of Mozambique, and Unicorn Kevin is asks, "How will we find scary Scottish man?" Wumbo is of beginnings to think, when bagpipe music is of soon heards.

"Where in the fuck is that coming fr-"

You see, Dion was is cut off right there because Gosick is of jump off roof of nearby building, and is drops the People's Elbow on Dion from a fifth story roof.

"Shit!" yell Kevin, "It is ambush!"

If Uprising were here, he would of simultaneously shit and piss himself.

Squad is of firing at Somalian militia men when wind blow into Wumbo's face.

Wumbo is stops firing, and his face turns red with fury. A vein bulge in his forehead, and then burst. Shaking off the aneurysm, Wumbo is of yelling war cry.

"What is it?" yell Hurrdurr Samuel.

"Wumbo is of smells Chechens."

"CHEEEEEEEECHEEEENSS"

Wumbo is of leaping forward fifty feet and begins scalping Chechen. He then fling entrenching tool at Gosick, knocking him the fuck out.

Unfortunatelys, squad is now of surrounded by angry Somali's.

"OH SHEIT" pronounce Dion, "GENO WE IS OF NEEDING EVACUATION!"

TO BE CONTINUES...

Spars
08-05-2013, 09:30 PM
"Unfortuanetlys for her, target is to small to hit"

:laugh:

Facilier
08-05-2013, 10:19 PM
XD
Why are u not publishing this

gosick
08-06-2013, 05:30 PM
inb4 international bestselling novel 2014

Janet
08-24-2013, 04:49 PM
#BringItBack

Wumbo
08-24-2013, 07:25 PM
#BringItBack

fuck yo shit nigga

i do it when i'm not busy

Janet
08-24-2013, 07:36 PM
fuck yo shit nigga

i do it when i'm not busy

You don't appear to be busy right now.
:p

Wumbo
08-24-2013, 07:38 PM
You don't appear to be busy right now.
:p

I am always busy

Uprising
09-22-2013, 10:42 PM
I think this died :(

Wumbo
09-23-2013, 04:50 AM
I think this died :(

I think your mom died.

If anyone wants to continue the story, feel free.

And by anyone, I mean not PolarBore, Uprizzle or Gonad.

Uprising
09-23-2013, 07:21 AM

D: ;n;

The Bane Train
09-23-2013, 01:59 PM

Well excuuuuuuuse me.

Janet
09-23-2013, 03:23 PM
I think your mom died.

you racist homophobe

Wumbo
09-29-2013, 02:17 PM
So, this will probably be the last chapter I post, and then (probably) PB will take over.

IT IS THEN Dion looksup and says

"Holy Geno Smith, is Somalian air force!"

A lone vintage hot air balloon from World's Fair of 1889 is floats over head, and Somalis is drop lone grenade from balloon

ENTIRE CITY IS OF EXPLOSION, and Wumbo and HerroSamuel ran into building that is of crumbling

SO building is collapse. Wumbo is drag Gosick along into room, and he turn to HeroSandwich.

It is then Wumbo notice they are alone.

"HurrdurrSamuel, I am just noticing, I have never seen your mouth move when you speak."

Samuel is of pull off face, revealing it was mask!

Sam is of having bushy beard, and speak with tarnish Russian dialect.

Wumbo is of vomit at sight of him, and sayings, "YOU ARE CHECHEN SPY?!"

Samuel is of laugh terrible Chechen laugh. "And you are deads."

It is then Samuel shoot Wumbo in the chest with pistolet.

"W-Why are you doings this, Hero Sandwich?"

"CHECHNYA SHALL RULE THE WORLDS."

"How so, HeroSalmonella?"

At this, Samuel make disgusting Chechen grin.

"We haves nuclear armaments" he says in smug, Chechen way.

And then Sam make ugly Chechen frown.

"Why are you not deads yet?"

Wumbo grin, and unzip the front of his protective jacket.

Strapped to his chest is Chechen baby, having taken bullet for Wumbo.

Hero Samuel wail in Chechen rage, and raise weapon.

Wumbo respond swiftly, removing baby from chest, and promptly sticking his hand up it's buttocks.

At this, Samuel is of speechless.

"D-did you just sodomize baby with hand?"

Wumbo withdraw his hand, holding pin of grenade in his head. He then fling baby at Samuel, the grenade lodged in baby's anus exploded, and shockwave is of rupture his organs, and Samuel is now deads.

Facilier
09-29-2013, 02:19 PM
1/10 you will not be missed
jk

Wumbo
09-29-2013, 02:26 PM
1/10 you will not be missed
jk

thanks