PDA

View Full Version : Dis Raps For Hire 2 coming out this week!

ERBoH
11-27-2011, 07:32 AM
EpicLloyd tweeted

DRFH2 this week! Watch out!

can't wait!

YellowNerd
11-27-2011, 07:35 AM
yea saw that too :)

Also i tweeted him about my problem with victor and ask if that was him what would he do
he replied : Well i would rap about it.

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 07:37 AM
yea saw that too :)

Also i tweeted him about my problem with victor and ask if that was him what would he do
he replied : Well i would rap about it.

I really hope Victor's gonna be in DRFH 3! I'm gonna go tweet to him about. What's your Twitter? I wanna go follow you. :vaderfight:

YellowNerd
11-27-2011, 07:40 AM
@Kite_N_Key , but i don't think he'll have time for that little punk -_- :sonic:

YellowNerd
12-01-2011, 01:10 PM
EpicLLOYD
klojuey671...I got your back

He's the next defendant.

ERBoH
12-03-2011, 06:32 AM
EpicLLOYD

He's the next defendant.

Oh this could be!

And he said its coming out "Tomorrow"
Which I believe is Sunday :)

YellowNerd
12-03-2011, 06:32 AM
EpicLLOYD

He's the next defendant.

Oh this could be!

And he said its coming out "Tomorrow"
Which I believe is Sunday :)

OH GOD I CAN'T WAAAIT

Sparrowhelper
12-03-2011, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WngMUCQ ... ture=share (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WngMUCQCbI&feature=share)

ERBoH
12-03-2011, 06:15 PM
ahaha oh its awesome :D

Cus' South keeps it dirrrrrty
Ya huuuuuurd me?

And Lloyds beginning freak outs are so epic, lol :laugh:

Moonjik
12-03-2011, 06:20 PM
That is so epic. I have to destroy a school as well! Fuck you Galashiels Academy!

LAWLzoR
12-03-2011, 06:21 PM
I have a question, was that school a PRIVATE school?
If you read the comment that had the DSFH request, it said that the Athletics Director forced/told them to get off of the school grounds for talking about friends at a Southwest game

ANYWAY! If it's not a private high school, the director cannot LEGALLY make you leave the grounds, no matter what... but it's a school, but anyway, they cannot make you LEGALLY leave the school, no matter what, AND, you can sue the school because they students THEY'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR threw water bottles with water in them, at her and her friends, it's called "Physical Abuse/Assault" it's against the law

YOU HEAR ME SOUTHWEST?
SUCK
MY
D**K!

Straw Hats
12-03-2011, 11:00 PM
I liked it better than the first. My favorite line was, "If you're all douche bags you can't claim diversity."

LAWLzoR
12-03-2011, 11:01 PM
I liked it better than the first. My favorite line was, "If you're all douche bags you can't claim diversity."

my fav was:

"Leave? can you believe the balls on this prick?
You can directly move your mouth to athetically suck my d**k!"

Straw Hats
12-03-2011, 11:03 PM

my fav was:

"Leave? can you believe the balls on this prick?
You can directly move your mouth to athetically suck my d**k!"
That was my second favorite line.

I felt the insults this time around were better. The first one was good but only really had 1 good line, but that's bot Lloyd's fault since he didn't have too much good material to work with.

YellowNerd
12-03-2011, 11:22 PM
I would love to watch lloyd go berserk. no raps. just plain anger. it would be hell-of-an entertainment

ERB Wiki
12-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Saw it yesterday. BADA$$!!! Can't wait for another one