PDA

View Full Version : Team Trash Talk: Football

I Created Blazing Pwnage
09-05-2013, 08:24 PM
Lets get pumped for This NFL Season. Fans of every team, Trash talk others here. Don't take it too far. Just have fun trash talking. FUN. FUNNY TRASH TALK. NO LEGIT INSULTING. THE MINUTE A LEGIT INSULT APPEARS THIS TOPIC WILL BE DELETED

YellowNerd
09-05-2013, 08:27 PM
ᴳᵒ ᵀᶦᵗᵃᶰˢ﹗ ᵂᵒᵒ⋅⋅ fuck other teams ᴳᵒ ᵀᶦᵗᵃᶰˢ﹗ ᵂᵒᵒ!

I Created Blazing Pwnage
09-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Nuh uh man. titans suk massive poop

Baldy Jr
09-05-2013, 08:58 PM
BASED JETS CHECKING IN

Spars
09-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Nigga we should be able to seriously insult other teams.

BASED JETS CHECKING IN

Butt fumble.

I Created Blazing Pwnage
09-05-2013, 11:02 PM
bills.

Uprising
09-06-2013, 12:00 AM
bills.

I don't even have to write jokes about the Bills. Just look at the team!

Rocket
09-20-2013, 04:00 PM
OH YEAH WELL THE PACKERS SUK SOOOO MUCH THAT THEY WERE MOVED TO WISCONSIN!

Uprising
09-20-2013, 04:13 PM
OH YEAH WELL THE PACKERS SUK SOOOO MUCH THAT THEY WERE MOVED TO WISCONSIN!

Actually, the Packers have always been in Wisconsin. So go back to your dingoes and rugby, Australia.

Rocket
09-21-2013, 01:02 AM
But rugby is better....
But before the beginning of the Nfl or whatever the packers sucked so much they said "fuck this let's go to Wisconsin because we suck"

Baldy Jr
11-10-2013, 02:07 PM
>Packers in charge of getting BTFO'd

muh rodgas
muh wallace
muh tolzien
muh dom capers

Facilier
11-10-2013, 02:10 PM
RAMS TRUMP EVERY TEAM
My team isn't a pile of lies and broken bones
My team is still better than some
GO CHIEFS THEY OWN YOU GUYS

Baldy Jr
11-10-2013, 02:11 PM
Hey, our boy Chris Long got a TD.

Facilier
11-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Ya, he's actually the only Rams player I like besides Steven Jackson and James Laurinaitis

Baldy Jr
11-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Zac Stacy is good too.

Facilier
11-10-2013, 02:20 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/4pm3w.gif (http://imgflip.com/i/4pm3w)

Baldy Jr
11-17-2013, 03:29 PM
Holy shit Geno is a huge fucking bust, calling it now.

Spars
11-17-2013, 03:30 PM
You pimped him up before. What be happenin'?

Baldy Jr
11-17-2013, 03:32 PM
You pimped him up before. What be happenin'?

He's been retardedly inconsistent, has 4 turnovers (1 Fumble, 3 INT's, one was a pick six) and all those picks were stupid throws into double+ coverage, and when he does have someone open, he throws it out of bounds.

Spars
11-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Sounds like the Titans game.

Baldy Jr
11-17-2013, 03:36 PM
But seriously fuck Geno Smith, fuck Jay Z, fuck Rex Ryan and his foot fetish loving self for taking the team out to Dave and Busters the night before.

Spars
11-17-2013, 03:38 PM
I hope we beat the stinking FartyWhiners just so I don't have to hear anything about them.

Baldy Jr
11-17-2013, 03:39 PM
WE COULD HAVE HAD RUSSELL

Spars
11-17-2013, 03:40 PM
Russell would suck with the Jets most likely ONLY because it's the Jets.

I remember when the Saints used to be that team that made everyone bad. So glad we're good now.

Baldy Jr
11-17-2013, 03:42 PM
And now Matt Simms is in, and the offense is doing good.

Not enough to dig them out of a 27 point hole, but still.

Baldy Jr
11-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Sorry for the double post, but Simms threw a TD in three plays

#BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Baldy Jr
12-22-2013, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tkGdLCJ.jpg

loljk, but seeing the Panthers and Jets win today was

http://i.imgur.com/oKKxzrG.jpg

Spars
12-22-2013, 06:09 PM
Embrace the #oneanddone.

Spars
12-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Hahahahahahahahah Seachickens

Uprising
12-22-2013, 08:18 PM
...fak

Baldy Jr
12-22-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry, but if any team deserves this fate, it's the Packers. This season has shown they are an average team at the most without their absolute stud quarterback. Their defense has been proven to be a sham, their offense for the most part (ilu Lacy) as well. I'm sorry, but Green Bay deserved this season. At least the Patriots did well with Matt Cassel.

Spars
12-22-2013, 08:33 PM
I feel so effing bad for Arizona, it's not even funny.

As most of you know, I lived in Arizona for a year and a half, and out of all the places I've lived/been, (other than Louisiana), Arizona has the most loyal fans I've seen. In the midst of an 8-8 season, and part of their 4-12 season last season I was there, they are so loyal and optimistic.

They have the toughest strength of schedule out of all teams in playoff contention (Saints have 2nd toughest :cool: ), and just knocked off Seattle in Seattle. I know a lot of great Cards fans and it must suck for them. The ONLY team they own tiebreakers over is Carolina. And since Carolina beat us today, it's pretty much impossible they get that chance to tiebreak over them. They have to win vs SF, and have ATL beat SF or TB beat us. Neither is happening.

Arizona deserves the playoffs much more than a crappy Bears team, or if the Bears happen to lose out, a crappy Packers team.

But if Arizona did make it in, it'd likely come at my team's expense, so I'm glad they're out so we can make it. :D

Baldy Jr
12-22-2013, 08:36 PM
I feel really bad for Tyrann, I really like him.

Katz
12-22-2013, 08:38 PM
The Browns r stil a theng. Yu foregat

Spars
12-22-2013, 08:40 PM
I feel really bad for Tyrann, I really like him.

As an LSU fan I do too.

Glad the kid seemed to get his head on straight when he got drafted. Knows he's on his last chance. Plus, dat ACL injury. Cardinals are going to fucked in the ass so hard by tiebreakers it's not even funny.

Uprising
12-22-2013, 08:43 PM
Honestly this is the first "bad" season that i've experienced as a Packer fan. If anything it shows all the spots we need improvement on. Our offensive line is horrid, but that can be fixed by Bryan Bulaga not getting hurt next season, and replacing TJ Lang somehow. The defensive needs help, but i've had a tough time pinpointing where they need the help, since no player has been exceptionally great or horrible. I figure Dom Capers gets fired over the offseason and the Packers start to slowly shift away from the 3-4 defense since it really hasn't worked out.

Baldy Jr
12-22-2013, 08:43 PM
I really want Arizona to get a good quarterback in the draft. Palmer is doing alright, but he's old.

#AJForArizona

Samos
12-22-2013, 08:49 PM
For some reason, losing this last game hurt more than any game we've lost in a while. Probably because it's the Cowboys and it was Fletcher's last home game.

Spars
12-22-2013, 09:19 PM
@Up I hear a certain Rex Ryan may be getting fired and he runs a 3-4 defense. Though I really look at the Packers defense and I do think they're more suited for a 4-3. Would be wise to switch over. And yeah, that's cuz you're a 15 year old and all they've had in your lifetime is Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers. luckysob

@Wumbo Ew AJ. Next Alex Smith/Sam Bradford (*cough game managers *cough*). And that's at best. Much more likely he's just a full on bust. I honestly think they might draft Johnny Football. Not saying they SHOULD, but I think they will. Unless someone else is there. But, I mean, Bridgewater to Houston, Bortles to Jacksonville, Carr to Minnesota, who else would go before him? I dunno.

@Sam Tony the clutch.

Baldy Jr
12-22-2013, 09:38 PM
I'm expecting Minnesota to get Manziel.

Speaking of Blake Bortles, he my nigga. My sister goes to Central Florida.

Spars
12-22-2013, 11:02 PM
I don't see it, if Carr is there. There are 3 QBs this draft clearly better pro prospects than Manziel. Bridgewater, Bortles, and Carr. And I only see Bridgewater and Bortles going before Minny picks. Maybe Cleveland will get Manziel. Apparently their GM really likes him, but they also really like based Hoyer. Idk.

Baldy Jr
12-22-2013, 11:13 PM
I don't see it, if Carr is there. There are 3 QBs this draft clearly better pro prospects than Manziel. Bridgewater, Bortles, and Carr. And I only see Bridgewater and Bortles going before Minny picks. Maybe Cleveland will get Manziel. Apparently their GM really likes him, but they also really like based Hoyer. Idk.

Yeah but Triple Options with Manziel, AP and Gerhart gives their front office giant boners.

Spars
12-22-2013, 11:39 PM
Yeah but Triple Options with Manziel, AP and Gerhart gives their front office giant boners.

You mean their GM Rick "Mr. Conservative" Spielman wants to draft a big playmaker and risk like Manziel?

Spars
12-23-2013, 12:49 AM
If SF beats ATL, we beat Tampa, and AZ beats SF..

The Cardinals will be the first 11 win team in NFL history to miss the playoffs. There's been a few 10 win teams, but none 11.

Baldy Jr
12-29-2013, 07:45 PM
So my bandwagon Packer "fan" little brother (who rooted against them when they played in the Superb Owl but bought all their jerseys when they won) texted me:

"who's the NFC CHAMPIONS?? WE ARE"

I replied "*nfc north, where no team has a winning record. congrats for being the least shitty team in a shitty division"

5 minutes pass...

"I DON'T CARE"

Enjoy your one-and-done Packers.

Uprising
12-29-2013, 08:13 PM
While it's likely going to be a one and done for the Packers, the division title is still awesome. I'll be rooting for the Pack anyways.

Baldy Jr
12-29-2013, 08:24 PM
At least I'll find comfort in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Fm9dYZYzvEg

Spars
01-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Well I hope we can beat the Eagles.

Playing on the road makes this not likely however.

Samos
01-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Here are my playoff picks.

Kansas City @ Indianapolis
New Orleans @ Philadelphia
San Diego @ Cincinatti
San Fransisco @ Green Bay

Indianapolis @ Denver
New Orleans @ Seattle
Cincinatti @ New England
San Fransisco @ Carolina

Cincinatti @ Denver
San Fransisco @ Seattle

I called a Denver vs. Seattle superbowl before the season even started. I stand by that and I predict that Denver will win the superbowl.

Katz
01-01-2014, 10:20 PM
I replied "*nfc north, where no team has a winning record. congrats for being the least shitty team in a shitty division.

Oi M8 wad ya say? U wan goe? Oi? Oi? OI!

Sersly as much as I hate to admit it, NFC North sucks. Especially the Lions.

Baldy Jr
01-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Here are MY playoff picks.

Kansas City@ Indianapolis- I think resting the starters was a good idea for KC. Dwayne Bowe was cleared to play today, and I think the rest will do the stud defense a lot of good.
New Orleans @ Philadelphia- Saint's on the road. 'Nuff said. Sorry Sparts.
San Diego @ Cincinatti- Andy Dalton sure loves keeping games competitive with all those INT's. However, I don't think King Laserface will be able to overcome the Cincinnati Defense.
San Francisco @ Green Bay- No, this isn't actually just blind Packers hate. Green Bay has a swiss cheese defense, and frankly, none of the NFC North teams deserve a playoff berth. You've all seen the last two games between SF and GB

Kansas City@ Denver- PEEYYTOOON
Philadelphia @ Seattle- This is going to be a close one. I say it'll be decided by a field goal.
Cincinatti @ New England- Fuck the Patriots. That's not my reasoning, but this game will be decided by defense. Namely, the Bengal's amazing one, and the Patriot's less than stellar
San Fransisco@ Carolina- YEAH I SAID IT. Last time these two played against eachother, it was a low-scoring defensive game. I'm putting my money on the Panther's front seven.

Cincinatti @ Denver- PEEEYTTOOOOOON
Carolina @ Seattle- YEAH I SAID IT AGAIN. When these two played earlier this season, the game was decided at the very end. Now that Carolina has found it's identity, I'm going to say the Panther's front seven will abuse the mediocre Seattle O-Line, Luke Kuechly and Co. will contain Lynch, and the secondary is more than a match for the Seahawk's receivers. I think Riverboat Ron will utilize Cam's running ability more in this game, taking away the vaunted Seahawk's secondary advantage.

Denver vs. Carolina- This is going to be THE game. Old school vs New.This is going to be a high scoring game, but Peyton has had the best season ever in recent memory, and their receiving corp will overpower the Carolina secondary.

Spars
08-24-2014, 03:50 PM
#bringingitback

Read pages 4 and 5. Look at my quotes doe.

"Manziel will probably go to Cleveland, heard their GM likes him"

"Bortles is going to Jacksonville"

I HAVE SOURCES

no i don't they were just good predictions, i got carr to minnesota wrong and bridegwater to houston

Anyways, trash talk is cool. Johnny Flipfinger is great, I love players that get under fans' skin, unless it's Roddy White. Seriously, fuck Roddy White.