PDA

View Full Version : MY CRAPPY RAP BATTLES!

WoodenHornets
03-20-2012, 08:02 PM
1# Tom and Jerry vs Deadmau5 and Skrillex [spoiler:34imfbb0]Tom: Oh hi there Deadmau5, did you know that i could talk, doesn't matter soon you wont be able to f**king walk! You call yourself Dubstep? I CALL YOU DUBSH*T! Now please have a seat, while i rip you to f**king bits.

Deadmau5: Jeez cool the violence mister felix the f*cking cat, you p***y you can't even catch a falling hat.
Just because you have a kids show dosen't make you badass, it just gives me a better reason for me to kick your ass!

Jerry: Oh hi mister Skrillex, i can talk too NOW WATCH ME RIP YOUR FUCKING LUNGS OUT AND YOUR STUPID HIPSTER SHOES! Your music sounds like lard AND YOUR A F**KING RETARD! Now stand back man while i WUB WUB WUB WUB DROP IT LIKE ITS HARD!

Skrillex: OH MY GOSH! You dont know who you are messing with do you? I WILL USE ALL MY BASS TO RIP OFF YOUR F*CKING FACE! You are just a little mouse SO GET OUT OF MY F**KING HOUSE! I will kill you with my hipster shoes, then step on your mom, and then your stupid dad too! WHO WON.? WHOS NEXT.?[/spoiler:34imfbb0]

2# Edward Cullen vs Dracula [spoiler:34imfbb0]DRACULA: YO MAN WHY YOU SO RUDE TO BELLA? ALWAYS RUNNING AWAY, ALWAYS CAUSING UP SOME DRAMA. COME HERE BABY AND ILL SHOW YOU A REAL MAN! NOW LEAVE US ALONE AND GET A FUCKING TAN!

EDWARD: COME ON MAN I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY! AND AT LEAST I DONT GET LAID BY GIRLS FROM 1928! AND I CAN SPARKLE IN THE DAYLIGHT AND YOU JUST TURN TO ASH! AND SLEEP IN COFFINS! PROBABLY GOT A LOT OF WHIPLASH!

DRACULA: SERIOUSLY DUDE? THATS THE BEST YOU GOT? YOU FIGHT LIKE A WUSSY AND YOU TALK LIKE A PUSSY! BRAM STOKER BITCH YOU WERE WRITTEN BY A GIRL! NOW SHOVE OFF PRICK AND SUCK MY BAT DICK!

EDWARD: HA! YOU THINK THAT YOUR THE SUPERIOR ONE? WELL TOO BAD IVE ALREADY WON I DONT GET BURNED BY THE SUN AND GOT SOME SPARKLY NUTS THAT YOU SUCK ON! TEAM EDWARD BITCH GIRLS WORSHIP ME! NOW CRAWL BACK TO YOUR LITTLE CAVE AND BITE ME!

WHO ONE? WHOS NEXT? YOU DECIDE![/spoiler:34imfbb0]

3# Chris Hansen vs Christopher Walken [spoiler:34imfbb0]Chris: Hi iím Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC,
News tells me that you peak on little boys while they wee.
You say those condoms in your car are there for no reason? (yeah okay)
Now take a step outside. cause you can run, but you canít fucking hide.

Christopher: Oh Mister Hansen, May i ask you a question? are your rhymes
as dark as Charles Freakin Manson? You call yourself a hero but you really are not (come on)
Do you really wanna fight me in this rap cause im tight. and is it hot in here no thats your girlfriend i boned last night. (ha ha)

*chris hansen stares angry at christopher*

Chris: HEY MR WALKEN YOU ASKED FOR A FIGHT I GOT COPS BEHIND MY BACK AND YOU GOT A LAME ASS SKETCH ON YOUR SIDE. I AM A GOD ON TELEVISION AND YOU ARE JUST A FRAUD NOW FLIP TO THE NEXT CHANNEL CAUSE IMA KICK YOUR ASS LIKE YOUR MOM!

Christopher: Hey calm down mr. ego filled pants. i.. am.. a man and your just a... a....... (dies)
*crickets chirp*

EEEEEEEEEEEPIC RAP.... BATTLES OF HISTORY![/spoiler:34imfbb0]