PDA

View Full Version : Total Drama Time Travel!

Adonis
09-20-2013, 10:28 PM
My own original Total Drama FanFic. My own original cast, and challenges with TIME TRAVELLL!

Hiroshi

Marcus

Jill

Hiti

Lilly

Skyler

BillyBob

Tony

Lisa

Chelsea

Blake

Gordon

Dmitri- 14th Place

and Ian

Adonis
09-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Episode One: And It's History!

Hey there, Im your Host, Adonis, and it's time for TOTAL. DRAMA. TIMEEEEE TRAVELLL.
Let's meet our new cast!

Here's Blake, The over confident "athlete"!

Blake: *Flexes* WOOOOO!!!!! Your all about to get wrreeckked. Im coming home with the Million

And Here's Dmitri, The russian!

Dmitri: Hello comrades, I vill vin this for Russia!

Say Hello to Skyler! The Football Fan who will nerd out and play video games (Only Because Batman Said so)

Skyler: Ya'll Niggas bout to get SACKED. Then I'll quickscope your asses

This is Jill, The Creepy Brunnete with weird manners!

Jill : Hello. I look forward to becoming acquainted with you fine people.

Andddd Hiti, The ESKIMO

Hiti: ...

Lilly! The Nerdy girl who thinks shes a wizard!

Lilly: Abra Kadabraaa!

Welp, were running outta time, SO ALL OF U STOP TALKING. ILL SAY YOUR NAMES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Heressss Tony The Italian Mob Master!

A Scottish teenager named Gordon!

Lisa the "Loser"

Chelsea, The Wannabe Celeberity

Marcus, The Fake Gangsta

Ian, The Animal Whisperer

BillyBob, Your average 'Murican, Redneck.

And Hiroshi! The Japanese MASTERMIND.

These are your contestants, good luck you guys!

Uprising
09-20-2013, 11:11 PM
#MarcusToTheEnd

Faker
09-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Tony ftw! (Yes, I realize he was my idea, but still! :D)

Looking good.

Adonis
09-20-2013, 11:44 PM
Episode Two: The Contestants Sailed the Ocean Blue, In 1492! Part 1

Hello Contestants! I am Adonis! *Helicopters Fly from Above, Chris McLean jumps out*

Adonis: Oh hey... Chris.... Um... Howd u find out about this? I thought we told you it was canceled....

Chris: Not cool dude, I'll be taking this over. but you can co-host if you'd like

(From Now On Bold Text Will = Chris)

Well, I have the team lists that Adonis just handed me,

Hiroshi

Marcus

Jill

Hiti

Lilly

Skyler

and BillyBob

You Guys will now be know as the Psychotic Snakes!

Skyler: SIICCCKKKK! SNAKKESSS MOFOSSSS!

Hiti: ...

Marcus: Aww Shit Nigguh.

Tony

Lisa

Chelsea

Blake

Gordon

Dmitri

and Ian

You will now be Known as the Negative Goats!

Dmitri: Vat kind ov a name iz thees?

Okay, for your first challenge, I went back in time to Columbus's voyage and put a MCLEAN STATUE somewhere on 1 of the ships. No, it will not give you immunity, but it will win you guys the challenge, so work as a team! Step through the teleporters right here and have fun!

And so it begins...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Adonis
09-21-2013, 01:18 AM
The Contestants Sailed the Ocean Blue, In 1492! Part 2

Last time on TDTT...
The teams were introduced, and they were sent back in time to find A McLean statue

Hiti Ran away for this one. He didn't wanna get injured. And This Eskimo clothing was heavy

Skyler swerved past all of the others, trying to do this solo, while The rest of his team

decided to check boat by boat, The Goats split up, and took it boat by boat. Hiroshi sat down.

And calculated where The statue may be. Blake and Skyler Met under a sail. Blake threw a

punch, trying to stop Skyler from finding the statue, Skyler caught the punch and tackled

Blake to the ground, and went through the deck of the pirate ship, where Marcus jumped in

and attacked Blake, while Skyler hopped out, looked towards Hiroshi, who nudged towards

the plank. Gordon came from behind, and tackled Hiroshi, While Tony and BillyBob Fought.

Chelsea had taken control of the steering wheel, and tried to make everyone lose balance,

with no success. Ian was all the way on another boat, had no idea what was going on.

Lisa the Loser caught the signal Hiroshi gave Skyler

and ran for the plank, but slipped and fell in the hole, on top of Blake, poor Blake. Then Dmitri dropped his glass bottle of Vodka on top of Blake.

Marcus hopped out of the hole, and Skyler was running for the plank, the Goat members saw him and took him

down. BillyBob pulled Skyler out and pushed him towards the plank. It seemed like Skyler

was gonna make it, He hit the plank, but the statue

wasn't there, he looked back at Hiroshi, who pointed downwards Skyler jumped off and

grabbed on to the ledge, he grabbed the statue from under, but lost his grip. Marcus pulled him up and

Blocked the other team while Skyler ran back to the portal, Winning the challange. An easy
win for the Snakes, but the Goats have to vote someone off now.

[b] Okay, If you don't get a marshmallow, you have been eliminated
The following are safe

Tony
Gordon
Lisa
Ian
Chelsea

Blake, you tried to help and brought your whole team down, Dmitri, All you did was make Blake slow down even more by dropping VODKA ON HIM

The person who is safe is...

Blake.

Sorry Dmitri. But you are ELIMINATED

Adonis
10-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Dunno if Im continuing this

Adonis
10-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Just so you know, Itallics are confessionals

Episode Three: Hover Cars, and Robots and Drama, (Oh my) Part one

Last time on Total Drama Time Travel.....

I, Chris McLean took over hosting, and The new contestants were sent to Columbus' voyage to locate a McLean statue, Skyler won it for the Snakes, and Dmitri, the Russian man who lives up to the stereotype, was sent packing, and drinking of course

Who will win todays challenge? Who will be the second to go home? Find out now, on Total! Drama! Tiiiiimmmmmmmeeeeeee Travel.

A Loud Screach is heard, followed by McLean's booming voice through the loudspeaker

WAKE UP CAMPERS, TIME FOR BREAKFAST AND YOUR SECOND CHALLENGE

Skyler walked over to Lilly's bed and took her "magic wand", then quickly threw it out the open window. Lilly began to wake up and was shocked by Skyler's face next to her "Wha-What are you doing?" Skyler smiled and responded "You were talking in your sleep, I just wanted to make sure you were okay" Lilly smiled and got up. Skyler ran out of the cabin, and found the wand, he grabbed it in between his thumb and his pointer finger, and snapped it into two pieces, he heard footsteps, so he threw the pieces and turned around, to see, BillyBob. "What are you doing back here?" BillyBob asked "Just taking a walk" Skyler replied.

BillyBob: Ughh.... I got absolutely zero sleep last night.

Skyler: Tell me about it man, I got so tired, that I started to hallucinate a bit.

BillyBob chuckled and Skyler smiled a bit

Skyler: Ahahaha... I've got the American and the Wizard on my side now. It's that easy to make an acquaintence, but it's also just as easy to get rid of one

Hiti and Marcus both got up, followed by the rest of their team

The Psychotic Snake Members left their cabins.

*Mean While in the Negative Goats cabin*

Ian: Come here little bunny, come here

Blake: Hey animal boy! Go long!

Blake attemps to throw a football to Ian but it goes backwards and hits Chelsea.

Chelsea: What is wrong with you? Stupid unathletic dweeb.

Blake: Eh.. Heh... Sorry, it slipped.

Tony walks up to them and begins complaining

Tony: How bouts you two shut up and just get ready.

Lisa cuts in.

Lisa: Guys, no need to fight.

All: GO AWAY, LOSER!

Gordon just got out of his bed, and walked to the challenge, his team behind him

To be continued.....

Adonis
10-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Hover Cars, and Robots, and Drama (Oh My) Part 2

(The contestants have just arrived at the challenge)
Helllloooo contestants! Welcome to your second challenge. Today, you will NOT be
getting any breakfast *Groans from both sides are heard* But that's because... Not
only will the winning team of the challenge be safe from elimination, but they get a deluxe
all you can eat buffet! Now for the challenge. I have sent some interns into the future to set up a very special surprise. *Chef wheels a tv out, and turns it on*
you will be teleported 100 years into the future, for a two part challenge! First, you will have a hover car race through the futuristic camp Wawanakwa, at the finish line, there will be Robots, 13 of them, to be exact. They are each smaller than the one before it, so you may wanna finish fast to get the good robots. Once you get inside the robots, you will fight eachother, if you fall, your out, and you will automatically be teleported back here, last person standing wins the challenge for his team, AND gets first picks at the buffet tonight.
Now, are you ready to go?

*The contestants all nod their heads, and are teleported*

All of the people get in their hover cars. Chef walks out in a bikini and raises a checkered flag.

GO! The contestants begin zooming down Camp Wawanakwa, Skyler was in the lead, until Tony cut him off, making Skyler slow down, then Lilly passes him, and reaches into her pocket
"Abra Kadabr- WHERES MY WAND!" Lilly Stops dead in front of Skyler, making them both crash, having to run the remainder instead.

Skyler: Well, what goes around comes around

Tony is ahead by a lot now, but behind him is where the real action is at.

Blake throws a baseball at Hiti's car,Hiti swerves and the ball hits Lisa's car, Lisa get's mad and tries to ram into Blake, but misses and hits a wall, Blake turns to laugh at her, but Jill comes up from behind and rear-ends him.

Jill: I am so sorry, but I must do what I must do.

Blake: I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT.

In a flash of light, Gordon passes everyone but Tony... The race has begun

To be continued