PDA

View Full Version : I Have a Dis Rap Problem

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey guys, as most of you know I'm an asexual. But...when I was 14 I DID have a girlfriend (I was also bisexual but that's irrelevant) and she ruined my life. So much so that it put me off girls and people forever. I became distant from everyone because of her and I hate her. There is, however, some lingering affection (non-sexual). That is why I can't write a rap about her myself. She is CRAZY and I mean CRAZY, literally insane! Other facts:

Name: Bridgette
Likes: Maths, reading, writing, mythology, drama, swimming
Dislikes: Any modern musician (she isn't really the musical type), cheese, ketchup, oranges, me :(
Family facts: No idea about father (he could be dead), wasted mother, retarded brother, older sister basically takes charge (really broken family)

The thing that really annoys me is her mood swings. She also has a stutter and alot of disorders, of which I don't feel comfortable naming.

Please destroy her as she destroyed me!

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 01:35 PM
dude... what you just named right there....Me rapping against her would be assault
dude, don't be so distant from people, people will still like you, and don't be something you're not, that person should like you for who you are. and plus, her life is just so messed up, I feel sorry for her....I can't rap against her dude, and it's your fault in the first place for hooking up with her.

But, what I'm trying to say is, is that I'm not going to rap against her, and don't blame her for messing up YOUR life, you took what she did TOO personally, I know it can be heart breaking (coming form a person who hasn't had a relationship in his whole entire life, but that's out of the topic) when someone breaks up with you, but you can't let that affect your life too much, there are other people out there, she's not the only one, I'm sure that you'll find someone else who likes what you like.... sooner or later. She did not destroy you, you destroyed yourself, you can't let that get to your head. She's just ONE person, there are literally BILLIONS of other people in the world, she's not the only one. And, I see that you still like her. Why else would you remember what she likes, dislikes, and family facts? You HAVE to get over it dude, I'm your friend, I want the best for you, but I'm not going to dis rap her

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 01:51 PM
dude... what you just named right there....Me rapping against her would be assault
dude, don't be so distant from people, people will still like you, and don't be something you're not, that person should like you for who you are. and plus, her life is just so messed up, I feel sorry for her....I can't rap against her dude, and it's your fault in the first place for hooking up with her.

But, what I'm trying to say is, is that I'm not going to rap against her, and don't blame her for messing up YOUR life, you took what she did TOO personally, I know it can be heart breaking (coming form a person who hasn't had a relationship in his whole entire life, but that's out of the topic) when someone breaks up with you, but you can't let that affect your life too much, there are other people out there, she's not the only one, I'm sure that you'll find someone else who likes what you like.... sooner or later. She did not destroy you, you destroyed yourself, you can't let that get to your head. She's just ONE person, there are literally BILLIONS of other people in the world, she's not the only one. And, I see that you still like her. Why else would you remember what she likes, dislikes, and family facts? You HAVE to get over it dude, I'm your friend, I want the best for you, but I'm not going to dis rap her

She has driven me to the point of no return,
She might as well have took my blood but I still yearn
For her to see what she has done, she was so much like me
Yet still so different, I can never be free,
The voices in my head have been toying with me since I was born,
Filling me up with envy and scorn,
And then she came along and reached out a hand,
I took it voluntarily and not by demand,
But I found out she was a monster, and when we were apart,
I knew I had to end it, why did I even start?
I told I could not live like this and she took it so calmly,
But then it turned into a calamity,
I refused to eat and sleep even tried to take my own life,
If I ever meet her again I'd ask why she caused me so much strife,
And that chance came and she laughed, I don't quite know what she said,
But the words were so painful yet soothing I felt I was dead
And peacefully lying in my grave but with a tortured soul,
Without her in my world I could have reached my goals,
I denied her existence, she could well have been a dream,
I remember it all so vaguely, I feel like I'm going to scream,
Now I know nothing of real life, my head is all a blur,
The internet's all I've got because of her,
But the fact remains, I did it to myself,
I put myself through Hell,
But if I do get my revenge on both me and her,
Then maybe I could sleep without a stir,
And maybe talk properly, my slur finally speech,
That witch has broken me apart, that blood-sucking leech,
So brothers, I plead, drag her where she has dragged me,
Then I can finally ask her why she did it to thee,
I'm forever behind the veil, real life passes by,
And until HER life is broken I continue to die,

Sparrowhelper
11-27-2011, 02:00 PM
I will try to make one for ya after church. (Kinda messed up that I am going to go to church to learn about God and stuff then I am going to go diss someone.) But I am not the best at them but I will try one.

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 02:05 PM
I will try to make one for ya after church. (Kinda messed up that I am going to go to church to learn about God and stuff then I am going to go diss someone.) But I am not the best at them but I will try one.

Please Sparrow. You should see a picture of me with her and after she destroyed me. I am begging you to KILL HER IN A RAP!

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 02:06 PM
*sniff* such a sad story, but sadly, I still won't dis rap her, and I know you're gonna be mad, but the internet's not the only thing you have. But think about it. Without her doing that, you would've never become a brony, you would've never found this website. You're got something more than a girlfriend, something that no amount of gold pieces, or pounds, or dollars, or euros, or what have you can buy. You have friends, and although you cannot see our faces, we see yours, yours has been scarred, and forsaken. But I still see the potential that you have as a human being, or a pony! Who's with me? Who agrees that GOB has something better than what any girlfriend could give you, a million, +2 friends. Forget her, you have us, and we accept you for who you are, and don't treat you without respect, we would never even dream of doing that. Because we see the respect you deserve. Even non-bronies can agree that you've something more than her, you have us, we will back you up until the day you, or we die. You've just spoken the words of every true rapper (unlike you were a rapper before), the words of anguish, the words of your feelings. Now, we see the pain that has been brought upon you. We feel pity for thee. I feel pity for you. But, I won't dis rap her. her life is much more a mess than you. Sure, she may have broken your heart, caused you to spiral into a down word spin of depression, but her's will last a lot more than you. She has to live with (what you described) a wasted mother, retarded brother/sister, and the brother that has to take charge because no one is there to take charge but him. Maybe she was trying to express her anguish to the person she trusted most. and maybe, just maybe, she still loves you, and wishes that she had never done that stuff to you. She might see the error of her ways, and wishes that somehow she could say sorry. But how can she do that, if you logged onto the internet, and won't log off, and give people a chance. I'm still your friend, and I'm sure that the pain she put you in was... well... painful, but you have to learn to pick yourself back up, and brush her off. There are more people than just us, and or her. You'll make more friends, this, I promise :)

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 02:22 PM
*sniff* such a sad story, but sadly, I still won't dis rap her, and I know you're gonna be mad, but the internet's not the only thing you have. But think about it. Without her doing that, you would've never become a brony, you would've never found this website. You're got something more than a girlfriend, something that no amount of gold pieces, or pounds, or dollars, or euros, or what have you can buy. You have friends, and although you cannot see our faces, we see yours, yours has been scarred, and forsaken. But I still see the potential that you have as a human being, or a pony! Who's with me? Who agrees that GOB has something better than what any girlfriend could give you, a million, +2 friends. Forget her, you have us, and we accept you for who you are, and don't treat you without respect, we would never even dream of doing that. Because we see the respect you deserve. Even non-bronies can agree that you've something more than her, you have us, we will back you up until the day you, or we die. You've just spoken the words of every true rapper (unlike you were a rapper before), the words of anguish, the words of your feelings. Now, we see the pain that has been brought upon you. We feel pity for thee. I feel pity for you. But, I won't dis rap her. her life is much more a mess than you. Sure, she may have broken your heart, caused you to spiral into a down word spin of depression, but her's will last a lot more than you. She has to live with (what you described) a wasted mother, retarded brother/sister, and the brother that has to take charge because no one is there to take charge but him. Maybe she was trying to express her anguish to the person she trusted most. and maybe, just maybe, she still loves you, and wishes that she had never done that stuff to you. She might see the error of her ways, and wishes that somehow she could say sorry. But how can she do that, if you logged onto the internet, and won't log off, and give people a chance. I'm still your friend, and I'm sure that the pain she put you in was... well... painful, but you have to learn to pick yourself back up, and brush her off. There are more people than just us, and or her. You'll make more friends, this, I promise :)

Your words have spoken to thee and I continue to live. I still have my whole life ahead of me. Do I need anyone except my friends? Any attractions to this Earthly world is pointless. I'm happier here then I ever was before, except in that first week together. We shared so much and I was such a fool. An arrogant, ignorant, fool. If you heard what we discussed you'd think I was the reincarnation of Hitler! She blurred my mind. She seemed to understand what I was saying. I have a speech impedent but she heard me. Said my mind was clearer than any words anyone has ever spoken. She made me feel special, but her ideas were frightful. And I supported them! I cannot believe myself. It's okay, you don't have to destroy her. Thankfully Sparrow shall. She is Satan's spawn! My mother and father believe I have a problem. But we all do. As selfish creatures we share more evil then everything else this world can throw at us. But we have consciousness which makes it all the more shocking. I have no friends outside this place, my own little territory.

I rummaged around for some of the letters we sent, why I keeped them I do not know but I probably did to channel my hate. I frown and laugh as I read through. Humanity is the final foe to vanquish. But was she human? I might post some of our conversations on here and then you will see what I got myself into.

But thank you Sparrow to be willing to destroy her and thanky you LAWL for giving me the first hope since I watched MLP and the first ERB.

Epic Doctor X
11-27-2011, 02:32 PM
it sounds like life was a pain in the ass for you g o b, you have my respect.
This is hard stuff to go through, and you made it. Iīm asexual too, but i
donīt have a story behind it, i just canīt find love bro! All respect for you
g o b, iīm lucky too have you as a friend (no homo)

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 02:54 PM
You're right GOB, when we first met each other, we just about HATED each other's guts, but now, we like the same thing, in the same group, and are just about best friends! You've the way of it! Up your spirits, you have us, other friends, and the world around you. But, don't turn into Twilight in Lesson Zero, and start depending on magic, and other tricks to get what you want. I thank YOU in fact. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been a brony, and I like MLP, and the lessons? Anyway, you're right, you have the life that you rightfully own ahead of you. and friends to bring laughter, moral support, and etc.

and that's my lesson on friendship

....ah screw it, just go with the flow!

Signed, your faithful student

LAWLzoR

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 02:55 PM
You're right GOB, when we first met each other, we just about HATED each other's guts,
but now, we like the same thing, in the same group, and are just about best friends! You've the way of it! Up your spirits, you have us, other friends, and the world around you. But, don't turn into Twilight in Lesson Zero, and start depending on magic, and other tricks to get what you want. I thank YOU in fact. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been a brony, and I like MLP, and the lessons? Anyway, you're right, you have the life that you rightfully own ahead of you. and friends to bring laughter, moral support, and etc.

LAWLzoR

That really made me laugh. Now stand by as I have a baby dragon burp it up.

And you're welcome. I can still remember our "little" rap battle.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 02:56 PM
You're right GOB, when we first met each other, we just about HATED each other's guts,
but now, we like the same thing, in the same group, and are just about best friends! You've the way of it! Up your spirits, you have us, other friends, and the world around you. But, don't turn into Twilight in Lesson Zero, and start depending on magic, and other tricks to get what you want. I thank YOU in fact. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been a brony, and I like MLP, and the lessons? Anyway, you're right, you have the life that you rightfully own ahead of you. and friends to bring laughter, moral support, and etc.

LAWLzoR

That really made me laugh. Now stand by as I have a baby dragon burp it up.

And you're welcome. I can still remember our "little" rap battle.

Every day.... i got nothing :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Epic Doctor X
11-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Listen here Bridgette, if thatīs your name
Love is a feeling, not just a game
the words you said, where just insane
a broken heart, canīt you feel the pain
he was happy, in love, he was your slave
but you threw him away, almost to his grave
how would it feel, if you were the reason that he taked his last breath
a young heartbroken man, love became his death

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Listen here Bridgette, if thatīs your name
Love is a feeling, not just a game
the words you said, where just insane
a broken heart, canīt you feel the pain
he was happy, in love, he was your slave
but you threw him away, almost to his grave
how would it feel, if you were the reason that he taked his last breath
a young heartbroken man, love became his death

Thanks, though "love" wasn't really the emotion I felt with her. I should have explained it clearer but it was more of that sense of pride and purpose with someone you had an attatchment to but no strong feelings, you know. It was more a philosophic relationship then a sexual one but we did once share the alien feeling of attraction of which I don't remember. It's a really good rap but there should have been more disses, sorry.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 04:17 PM
You just proved my point GOB, I'm surprised you're this upset about a person you didn't have a strong attachments in the first place, breaking up with you. You're a strong guy, on the other hand. You've stopped yourself from taking your last your breath, and I'm sure you're looking back at that moment and asking yourself "Why'd i do that in the first place?"

BUT ANYWAY, You can have a feeling of meaning, friendship, and pride with friends. I'm not saying you shouldn't have any other female in your life what so ever, but I'm trying to say that you can have a feeling of meaning, and pride in life, without having a girlfriend

Now, this is my scientific side speaking now:
I think you DID have some feeling of emotion with her. I'm not saying your other feeling are unimportant, but what I am saying, is that no human could get THAT upset with a person who just supplied to the other party a feeling of meaning, and pride. I'm sure she broke your heart, and toyed with your feelings, that's not right at all, BUT, saying that she mistreated you that much, would mean that you did have at least a sufficient amount of emotion towards her to give you the motive of going on a spiraling downhill fall of depression, and uncontrolable rage, and self loathing

IN CONCLUSION!
You had sufficient emotional attachments towards your "partner" to give you the motive for a sense of self loathing, rage, and depression

Me:
SCIENCE ME! I said don't point out others' flaws!

Science Me:
B-but it's so fun to prove others wrong, and say your side of the story, while proving your right!

Me:
I... SAID.... SHUSH!

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 04:24 PM
I admit I DID have feelings for her but not the gooey-kissy-kissy-bleurgh love or the chatty-letstalkaboutourfeelings love but more of a strong philosophical and slightly sexual attraction. We shared strange emotions, as if the normal forms of them didn't exist.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 04:31 PM
I admit I DID have feelings for her but not the gooey-kissy-kissy-bleurgh love or the chatty-letstalkaboutourfeelings love but more of a strong philosophical and slightly sexual attraction. We shared strange emotions, as if the normal forms of them didn't exist.

THAT is true, not to be mean, but I don't care about everything else

Me:
What did I tell you?

Science Me:
*squeak* (reference 5)

Sorry about that, but anyway, that I believe, you did have feelings, but yes not the moochy, smooch, alkja;egcha;b

d**ned hooves :ashamed:

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 04:33 PM

THAT is true, not to be mean, but I don't care about everything else

Me:
What did I tell you?

Science Me:
*squeak* (reference 5)

Sorry about that, but anyway, that I believe, you did have feelings, but yes not the moochy, smooch, alkja;egcha;b

d**ned hooves :ashamed:

Too bad you refuse to destroy her in a rap. Oh well...

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 04:37 PM
It's because that you were over reacting, sure what she did was just plain wrong, and I'd never disagree that she's a complete and utter b***h, but also remember what she told you, she seems to have her life in the dumps, with (what you described) a wasted mother, retarded brother or sister, and a brother that has to take charge because no one else can/could. Just imagine living with that your whole life! I feel sad for that b***h.....

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 04:41 PM
It's because that you were over reacting, sure what she did was just plain wrong, and I'd never disagree that she's a complete and utter b***h, but also remember what she told you, she seems to have her life in the dumps, with (what you described) a wasted mother, retarded brother or sister, and a brother that has to take charge because no one else can/could. Just imagine living with that your whole life! I feel sad for that b***h.....

But if you knew the whole story...do you want to know the whole story? It's quite interesting and I might be able to write a book about it one day.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 04:47 PM
hmmm
...nah (re-re reference)

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Re-re-references are THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 04:52 PM

...nah (re-re-re reference) TROLOLOLOLOLO

HUZZAH! THE FUN HATH BEEN DOUBLED! (reference 6)

I'm onna roll!

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 05:02 PM

I'm onna roll!

Your references need to be about 20% cooler because you are weak and helpless. Even if you think oatmeal is crazy you should've baked some cupcakes while I hold you down against your will. That's how Equestria was made. Bitch...

How many references was that?

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 05:08 PM
But all references aside, I really need another dis rap for her. Anyone? Anyone rise to the challenge?

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 05:09 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":2gjp1j0v]Re-re-references are THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

I'm onna roll!

Your references need to be about 20% cooler because you are weak and helpless. Even if you think oatmeal is crazy you should've baked some cupcakes while I hold you down against your will. That's how Equestria was made. b***h...

How many references was that?[/quote:2gjp1j0v]

Lemme see...oh...wait...I don't have any fingers....

that's actually 6 references, but I dare you go out in the rain, and get your pretty little mane ruined again!
You have to, it's in the rules. You (mare) would do well not to be in my way when I hold YOU against your will.
Who's references are these?, and if you call me wrong, you mean right... silly. I see everything's in order here, keep practicing! that's 7! Anyway, I've heard that Pinkie Pie broke the 4th wall, which episode was it? and when? What did she say?

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 05:29 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":zrwa5v4i]Re-re-references are THE WORST POSSIBLE THING!

I'm onna roll!

Your references need to be about 20% cooler because you are weak and helpless. Even if you think oatmeal is crazy you should've baked some cupcakes while I hold you down against your will. That's how Equestria was made. b***h...

How many references was that?

Lemme see...oh...wait...I don't have any fingers....

that's actually 6 references, but I dare you go out in the rain, and get your pretty little mane ruined again!
You have to, it's in the rules. You (mare) would do well not to be in my way when I hold YOU against your will.
Who's references are these?, and if you call me wrong, you mean right... silly. I see everything's in order here, keep practicing! that's 7! Anyway, I've heard that Pinkie Pie broke the 4th wall, which episode was it? and when? What did she say?[/quote:zrwa5v4i]

Pinkie Pie breaks the wall ALOT. Ahem:

SLUMBER PARTYYYY! Welcome to Appleloosa, LAWL, you are so random. HOW...DARE...YOU?! Muffins! YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE ME! Love and tolerate you neigh sayer. Get me another donut, blank-flank.

THAT'S 10!

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 05:31 PM
I mean can you name an example of when she broke the 4th Wall?

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 05:39 PM

At the end of Over a Barrel.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 05:42 PM

I did watch it, but can you describe that episode? is that the Appleousa episode? at the end she says "Hey! That's what I've been saying!"

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 05:59 PM

I did watch it, but can you describe that episode? is that the Appleousa episode? at the end she says "Hey! That's what I've been saying!"

Yeah.

Sparrowhelper
11-27-2011, 06:20 PM
I might not be able to do it today because I have to finish a science project due tomorrow but I will try. I might need to know a little bit more about her too.

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 06:25 PM
I might not be able to do it today because I have to finish a science project due tomorrow but I will try. I might need to know a little bit more about her too.

Okay. She hates her family and has really scary ideas. She hates theists and all religios founders. She insults me and puts me down. She enjoys torture and is very macabre. She loves death and decay and read EAP frequent.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 06:29 PM

Okay. She hates her family and has really scary ideas. She hates theists and all religios founders. She insults me and puts me down. She enjoys torture and is very macabre. She loves death and decay and read EAP frequent.

o-o
reminds me of this

"HHHIII GERLZ.." *ear twitch 2x*

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 06:31 PM

o-o
reminds me of this

"HHHIII GERLZ.." *ear twitch 2x*

Oh no, she's a different type of insane.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Like this:

You're... going to
LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

o-o

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Like this:

You're... going to
LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

o-o

No...no...I'm not sure anything can describe her.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Like this:

You're... going to
LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

o-o

"Are you sure?" Mr.Turnip asked. No, I trust him, he a trustworthy person. "I dunno LAWLzoR, he might still have a grudge from when you beat him!" Ms.Flour said. I told you guys, we agreed that it was nonsense, and we agreed to peace. "But are you sure you can trust him? After all, he has no friends except us!" Mr.Rocks said.
NOW THAT IS WAY TO FAR MR.ROCKS, you can consider yourself uninvited to the party! I'm sorry GOB, I should've warned you about Mr.Rocks's BIG MOUTH!

like that?

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 06:55 PM
Like this:

You're... going to
LOVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

o-o

"Are you sure?" Mr.Turnip asked. No, I trust him, he a trustworthy person. "I dunno LAWLzoR, he might still have a grudge from when you beat him!" Ms.Flour said. I told you guys, we agreed that it was nonsense, and we agreed to peace. "But are you sure you can trust him? After all, he has no friends except us!" Mr.Rocks said.
NOW THAT IS WAY TO FAR MR.ROCKS, you can consider yourself uninvited to the party! I'm sorry GOB, I should've warned you about Mr.Rocks's BIG MOUTH!

like that?

"Do you think he will ever be able to guess her personality?" Rev. Brick asked. "He's still sour since you destroyed his American ass!" exclaimed Senior Anti-American Stick. "No, we agreed to peace Stick!" "H-h-he made f-fun of y-y-your s-s-stutter," stuttered Lord Pillow.

What?

Oh, sorry, my party guests were discussing you. And no, more psychopathic, believing in utopia sort of creepy, omnipresent, "knowing" sort of insanity.

And it's true, I have no friends outside of those on the internet. AND IT'S ALL HER FAULT! [starts punching Lord Pillow].

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 06:59 PM
It's not her fault....uuhhhh.....uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh.....uuuuuhhhh hhh
wut'd I just say.........
I mean......uh.....
MR.RADISH! back me up
"Nah dude, you're on your own."
Well f**k you too, Mr.Radish

Moonjik
11-27-2011, 07:01 PM
I mean......uh.....
MR.RADISH! back me up

LAWL, why do you defend her? You don't even know her. Yeah she's cute and all and seems really interesting but if you had knowledge of who she really is you'd hate her as much I do.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 07:12 PM
I mean......uh.....
MR.RADISH! back me up

LAWL, why do you defend her? You don't even know her. Yeah she's cute and all and seems really interesting but if you had knowledge of who she really is you'd hate her as much I do.

I know, I'm sorry for defending her more than I'm defending you, and that's not right. I'm sorry, it's just that, it's my personality speaking for me. For some reason, I have a wicked feeling for just being right whenever I get the chance. Being right gives me strength! but, I know, and I still think she's a b***h. However, my personality side of me is saying "DON'T YOU EVEN F**KING MAKE A RAP AGAINST HER, YOU B***H!"

"(o-o) o-okay, just don't hurt me."

"Heh, I knew you were weak, you retard."

....I don't really have two personalities, but.... whatever, point being, I'm not going to rap against her, BUT! I will say she deserves severe chronic depression (SCIENCE!)

Sparrowhelper
11-27-2011, 07:32 PM
From now on I am going to try to make my raps great not alright but great so I got a little time and I am going to try to make something happen but don't be expecting it today because I still got alot on my science project.

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 07:34 PM
From now on I am going to try to make my raps great not alright but great so I got a little time and I am going to try to make something happen but don't be expecting it today because I still got alot on my science project.

No offense, but why'd you type and post that here? On this thread?

Sparrowhelper
11-27-2011, 07:57 PM

No offense, but why'd you type and post that here? On this thread?

1. Because I basically told him that I am going to take longer time on my raps because I am trying to make them greater, telling him a reason not to expect his today.

2. I have to finish a science project today so that is giving him yet another reason not to expect it today.

Need to know anything else?

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Well, why did you respond? YOU HAVE A SCIENCE PROJECT TO COMPLETE! TROLOLOLO

Sparrowhelper
11-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Cause I know not to keep a bitch waiting

LAWLzoR
11-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Cause I know not to keep a b***h waiting

:confused: honestly, I don't know what you mean

but I don't care, I'm excited I can do this now

:hellyes: :rd: :omgrd: :fluttershy:

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 12:44 AM
But all references aside, I really need another dis rap for her. Anyone? Anyone rise to the challenge?

I can....? :ashamed:

Yo! Bridgette
GoB needed wanted a dis
you're full of fleas
your head is in a bowl of crazies
you're lucky nothing rhymes with orange
I'm joking! There is one reason i accepted this challenge
because the same thing has happened to me
Now why'd you have to break his heart?
He's a lyrical genius,You're a twat
Here you go i prepared your casket
I got this bucket full of catguts
i heard you s-s-s-stutter
you have a r-r-r-retarded brother
your moods change faster than superman
i know i can't dis girls like i dis men
But i'll make sure that this dis sting more
my dis are more accurate than the best marksmen
i heard you like drinking semen
you want a job? here takes this pole then!
You like mythology?
well i agree
cause mythology a part of our history
i think i might make a dis raps part 2 about you
but bridgette i have too much stuff to do
and by the way my nephew knows more about music than you do
Oops look at the time it's time for your curfew
I'll give you more drama than the guy with the fu machu
here's a how-to don't make an issue or i'll spike a jackscrew at you
here's a little preview about the things i'm about to do
shoo skiddoo little kiddo!
you're better off in a zoo atleast someone would atleast take care of you
Oh my god she's crying, want a tissue?
too bad here's the cops so STFU
Hey you i heard you dislikes christians and jews too
you love death? here eat this 8 yearold unwashed shoe
i don't mean to be mean but is that even a hairdo?
you hate cheese? here's A HOT BOWL OF FONDUE
haha! your hair looks like cindy lou who's!
remember this is just a freaking preview
man, i wish GoB didn't know you
but hey thanks to you
I wrote my longest dis raps, i salute you!
now i have to bid you adieu

Epic Doctor X
11-28-2011, 04:00 AM
Bridgette, iīm sent to you by G O B
Iīm a rapping machine, i donīt feel sympathy
you should know one thing bitch, you suck
no new musicians huh? so it was you Mozart fucked
i had a better childhood, than you ever had
know what? at least i have a dad
Realize it bitch, my powerīs too strong
but just in case i will continue on
You like mythology? well you kinda look like Thor
if you canīt handle my raps, why ask for more`
Wazzup little Einstein, what is 2 + 2?
oh, iīm sorry, was that too hard for you
If you like drama, thatīs fine, cause youīll fit as a clown
and you swim? ha! if youīll try you will drown
Thatīs it Bridgette, hope you liked the pain
There you go G O B, the bitch is slain!

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 04:04 AM
Bridgette, iīm sent to you by G O B
Iīm a rapping machine, i donīt feel sympathy
you should know one thing b***h, you suck
no new musicians huh? so it was you Mozart fucked
i had a better childhood, than you ever had
know what? at least i have a dad
Realize it b***h, my powerīs too strong
but just in case i will continue on
You like mythology? well you kinda look like Thor
if you canīt handle my raps, why ask for more`
Wazzup little Einstein, what is 2 + 2?
oh, iīm sorry, was that too hard for you
If you like drama, thatīs fine, cause youīll fit as a clown
and you swim? ha! if youīll try you will drown
Thatīs it Bridgette, hope you liked the pain
There you go G O B, the b***h is slain!

give me a hug you! :)
http://www.gomotes.com/emoticon/sighhug.gif

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 07:13 AM

[spoiler:ed8y0leu]SOOO AWESOME [RD face]

No seriously these were awesome! I feel like a new person![/spoiler:ed8y0leu]

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 07:16 AM

[spoiler:32ah2h2a]SOOO AWESOME [RD face]

No seriously these were awesome! I feel like a new person![/spoiler:32ah2h2a]

You helped me, Me helps you.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2011/269/7/4/brofist_and_brohoof_by_nikkydash-d4b1w9n.png

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 07:18 AM

[spoiler:1tc01ap5]SOOO AWESOME [RD face]

No seriously these were awesome! I feel like a new person![/spoiler:1tc01ap5]

You helped me, Me helps you.

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/150/i/2011/269/7/4/brofist_and_brohoof_by_nikkydash-d4b1w9n.png

Thanks again.

Epic Doctor X
11-28-2011, 10:59 AM
i was a bit unsure at first, but then i felt the flow, and man, if you feel the flow, you donīt stop ;)

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 11:02 AM
i was a bit unsure at first, but then i felt the flow, and man, if you feel the flow, you donīt stop ;)

Exactly man! We should all feel the flow, but there are 2 types of flow, The EpicLloyd Flow and The NicePeter Flow but there is the legendary flow called the KassemG flow

you know what i'm sayin bro?
http://beta.photobucket.com/albums/q173/incontreras/stoned.gif

Epic Doctor X
11-28-2011, 11:21 AM
you forgot the Shakespeare flow :o

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 11:22 AM
you forgot the Shakespeare flow :o

it's within NP flow

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 11:26 AM
What about the GWatsky flow? Or the GOB flow? Or...

[spoiler:1gfcjvha]:hellyes: THE PINKIE FLOW!?[/spoiler:1gfcjvha]

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 11:28 AM

[spoiler:579h85bi]:hellyes: THE PINKIE FLOW!?[/spoiler:579h85bi]

We all have different flows.

My flow's are stellar*

So YellowNerd's flow is The Stellar Flow.

*ilikestars

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 11:48 AM

[spoiler:c3axuc0j]:hellyes: THE PINKIE FLOW!?[/spoiler:c3axuc0j]

We all have different flows.

My flow's are stellar*

So YellowNerd's flow is The Stellar Flow.

*ilikestars

My brony flow is epic. It's also known as the nerd flow or the crazy person flow. As if I'm crazy [laughs like a manic, don't panic on the planet, damnitt].

Epic Doctor X
11-28-2011, 11:50 AM
iīm using the player flow. It works for me! btw g o b, what did you think about my dis?

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 11:52 AM
iīm using the player flow. It works for me! btw g o b, what did you think about my dis?

It's epic! Like a playerx.

ZoroarkPKMN
12-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Listen here, Bridgette
I'll be Zeus in this rap
I'll strike a lightning bolt on you
Now you're stuck swimming a lap
Why you so moody?
Brony never got you pregnant
Your father's gone too
He's probably got raped and
You made this rapper
Become asexual
So st-st-stop being a bitch
I'm not gonna censor those
Believe me,
This battles gonna cause lots of drama
You'r mom's wasted on your couch
Watching Futurama
Your brother's probably
Glad he's retarded
Your family's broken
You're sister's now taking charge and
You'll be solving the word problem
"What's fucking wrong with me?
Why did I have to dump the
God of Bronies?"

Moonjik
12-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Listen here, Bridgette
I'll be Zeus in this rap
I'll strike a lightning bolt on you
Now you're stuck swimming a lap
Why you so moody?
Brony never got you pregnant
Your father's gone too
He's probably got raped and
You made this rapper
Become asexual
So st-st-stop being a b***h
I'm not gonna censor those
Believe me,
This battles gonna cause lots of drama
You'r mom's wasted on your couch
Watching Futurama
Your brother's probably
Glad he's retarded
Your family's broken
You're sister's now taking charge and
You'll be solving the word problem
"What's fucking wrong with me?
Why did I have to dump the
God of Bronies?"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Moonjik
12-09-2011, 04:28 PM
I have some BIG news about Bridgette. I hope you guys understand this.

LAWLzoR
12-09-2011, 04:43 PM

She gained some pounds? (by that, I mean weight)

Moonjik
12-09-2011, 04:49 PM

Nope, she's as perfect as ever.

ZoroarkPKMN
12-09-2011, 04:56 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":3iosf0fe]I have some BIG news about Bridgette. I hope you guys understand this.

Nope, she's as perfect as ever.[/quote:3iosf0fe]

:?

Moonjik
12-09-2011, 05:01 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":1p45ek99]I have some BIG news about Bridgette. I hope you guys understand this.

Nope, she's as perfect as ever.

:?[/quote:1p45ek99]

What?

LAWLzoR
12-09-2011, 05:02 PM
What's the BIG news?

Moonjik
12-09-2011, 05:12 PM
What's the BIG news?

I and she have met again with some strange reactions. Mwahahahaha.

LAWLzoR
12-09-2011, 06:02 PM
What's the BIG news?

Like what?

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 03:00 PM
What's the BIG news?

Like what?

Well. At first I was really surprised. We hadn't met for a long time. I had so many questions to ask but kept my mouth shut. She noticed me and said: "You going to come and bitch about how I ruined your life or are you good standing there?" I shrugged and proceeded to interrogate her. All the usuals "why did you do this" and all but she just laughed in that cold, sardonic tone. Then she thrust our old notebook into my hands and...

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 03:59 PM
this is like some cheesy day time drama show, but it's good,
WHAT HAPPENED? FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA, ANSWER ME!

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:13 PM
You REALLY want to know?

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 05:16 PM
That depends, does it include any lude, sickening, or any other thing that others would find disturbing in anyway?

If it has SOME of that, than yes
even if the story has all of the above, I think I'd be interested to know
so, yes... if it's no trouble.... if it's okay :fluttershy:

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:30 PM
That depends, does it include any lude, sickening, or any other thing that others would find disturbing in anyway?

If it has SOME of that, than yes
even if the story has all of the above, I think I'd be interested to know
so, yes... if it's no trouble.... if it's okay :fluttershy:

You asked for it...but first. I must make a new thread.

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Okay. Here we go:

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Then I was all like "WTF?" and she was all like "Open it dipshit" and I'm like "I know what's in there" and she was all like "Do you? Do you REALLY?" and I was all like "Yeah, really" and she was all like "Open it or I will *******" (too horrible to mention) and I was all like "Okay you psycho!" and then I opened it and found...

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 05:38 PM
YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!
...sorry, BUT STOP STOPPING!

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:39 PM
YOU HORRIBLE PERSON!
...sorry, BUT STOP STOPPING!

Suspense, man.

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 05:41 PM
TOO MUCH SUSPENSE!
I'm addicted to this story like crack man....
JUST FINISH THE JOB!
(P.S. I'm NOT addicted to crack)

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:47 PM
In there I found all those sickening ideas and diagrams but there was something else in there with them...

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 05:48 PM
In there I found all those sickening ideas and diagrams but there was something else in there with them...

I'm afraid of asking what the sick diagrams are about ('-')

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:50 PM

I'm afraid of asking what the sick diagrams are about ('-')

She's like the female Hitler except she wants to persecute...other things (not only theists). Anyway, I found that there was an old picture (not OLD old but of past times) picture of us and I looked really different (I combed my hair) and was all like "WTF?" and she was like "Nothing" and I was like "Than why did you show this to me?" and she was like "Why **********" and I was like "...Bitch" and then she laughed and she...

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 05:52 PM
HEIL HERTLER!
... wut? too much?.....

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:55 PM
[quote="LAWLzoR"]HEIL HERTLER!
... wut? too much?.....[/quote

No, she admired Hitler. In a very wrong way...anyway, where was I?

"Asks where he was" - "The answer was a post above his"

B.S.B
12-10-2011, 05:55 PM
HEIL HERTLER!
... wut? too much?.....

If You Love Hitler So Much, Why Not Bomb Every Place You Know?

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 05:56 PM
="God of Bronies"]
HEIL HERTLER!
... wut? too much?.....

She's an insane b*tch

Moonjik
12-10-2011, 05:58 PM
="God of Bronies"]
HEIL HERTLER!
... wut? too much?.....

She's an insane b*tch

That was one of the reasons I was attracted to her...she also wore some VERY disturbing clothes...and so did I...I feel REALLY dirty...

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Oh... you poor, poor brony.
I don't even need a discription (I DON'T CARE 'BOUT SPELLIN'!) to imagine what you must've been through
okay, that came out TOTALLY wrong

LAWLzoR
12-10-2011, 06:04 PM
HEIL HERTLER!
... wut? too much?.....

If You Love Hitler So Much, Why Not Bomb Every Place You Know?

You are ligitimately trolling right there dude.
I don't love Hitler, but I admire him AS A LEADER!
morally, and in life, Hitler sucks. He deserved to die
but as a leader, he kept everything in line, everyone happy, everything under control. At the state of Germany after WWI, it must've took a LOT of skill to get everything back to a normal, and surplus state of economy

Moonjik
12-11-2011, 10:19 AM
My girlfriend to the Hitler debate. Anyone still interested in the story.

LAWLzoR
12-11-2011, 12:22 PM
^ MMMMEEEEEE!

LAWLzoR
12-11-2011, 01:29 PM
WUT HAPPENED NEXT?

Cool-The-Renegade
12-11-2011, 08:15 PM
WUT HAPPENED NEXT?

I wish to know as well. I don't mean to intrude, but I DO care, and I'm interested.
So... What happened?

LAWLzoR
12-11-2011, 08:17 PM
^ Go to the MLP thread to see what happened so far

Cool-The-Renegade
12-11-2011, 08:22 PM
^ Go to the MLP thread to see what happened so far

Alright, thanks.

Cool-The-Renegade
12-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Did I ever dis rap this bitch? I'd like to think so, but I'm not sure.
Underdog Inc., epicz, and the Supahstars should all have all members team to assist GoB. We could each write a dis rap, or use one we already wrote, then compile them into one document. GoB could print it and give it to her as a gift, lol. "Merry Bitchmas!"

LAWLzoR
12-11-2011, 09:31 PM
^
and a Happy Screw-you-Year!

Cool-The-Renegade
12-11-2011, 09:45 PM
^
and a Happy Screw-you-Year!
Yep. perfection.

Moonjik
12-12-2011, 01:23 PM
That would be awesome! In fact, she's here right now. Anything you'd like to say?

LAWLzoR
12-12-2011, 04:15 PM
That would be awesome! In fact, she's here right now. Anything you'd like to say?

Do curse words count as words?

Cool-The-Renegade
12-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Do curse words count as words?

I second that question.

Moonjik
12-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Yes. She's been here for a while and she's not leaving until you say what's on your minds.

LAWLzoR
12-12-2011, 04:29 PM
Okay, then either:

1) She's going to be here for a long time
2) She'd going to leave in a few seconds....

Dear.... I don't care what her name is:

WHY ARE YOU F*CKED UP?
WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
WHY? WHY?
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY?
Hitler lost WWII, and he killed himself, go back to worshiping his dead body
AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY COUNTRY BY WEARING THAT ROBE!
Well, you're not insulting, but still
You're as hug-able as nails
Try taking over the world, and the bronies will kick your f*cking a**!
Don't you even make fun of bronies, because chances are, you're holding the computer of one!
oh, and those chances are 100%, b*tch!

Moonjik
12-12-2011, 04:32 PM
She's got a response for you...

Cool-The-Renegade
12-12-2011, 04:55 PM

Let's hear it! I'm certainly not scared, and I'm sure LAWL isn't either.

LAWLzoR
12-12-2011, 05:10 PM

Let's hear it! I'm certainly not scared, and I'm sure LAWL isn't either.

Look on the MLP thread for the response
she's not kidding around

YellowNerd
12-13-2011, 09:25 AM
[spoiler:1c6zo80m]I'll stick a swastika in your ass
Make your head break a glass[/spoiler:1c6zo80m]

*grin*