PDA

View Full Version : Beast Boy's UNSERIOUS reviews

Katz
11-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Fan-mades, real ones, you suggest! Be expecting silly and warped opinions of what I would really put... With that being said,

TO REVIEW

1.Joan of Arc vs. Miley Cyrus
2.Christopher Columbus vs. Captain Kirk
3. Ben Franklin vs. Billy Mays
4. Napoleon vs. Napoleon

Katz
11-15-2013, 10:12 PM
NICE PETER VS. EPICLLOYD: THE REVIEW.

Impressions: Peter was almost spot on, except for his clothes. Not like him... Lloyd was terrible! Who ever played him must not have done his research. Not only was the accent wrong, but he didn't even look like EpicLLOYD, dissapointing. 4/10

EpicLLOYD: The verse was terrible, the only good part was leaking Peter's middle name, Joshua. 3/10

NicePeter: There was a factual error in this verse. It has been proven that EpicLLOYD indeed has MORE musical talent than Chuck [fucking] Norris. I feel like they slipped up on this verse's mountain of potential. Q/10

EpicLLOYD: Another thing they didn't research... NicePeter actually wears Shazam socks, not Superman socks. KassemG is a comedian(Fact: A god awful one), not a 'jock'. Huehuehue/3

NicePeter: More false disses, goodie. EpicLLOYD looks like a human being, not a thumb nor Gollum. Also, there is a second season, and a third. NicePeter didn't quit, dispite saying he did. http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/ArmentroutdeHun/erbohaoff_zps018fe0cf.jpg (http://s1321.photobucket.com/user/ArmentroutdeHun/media/erbohaoff_zps018fe0cf.jpg.html) / -Kobe Bryants

OVERALL

46/14

Katz
11-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Blackbeard vs. Al Capone: Du Rievue

Impressions: Well, for starters Blackbeard's beard was actually Blond as proven in 'The Hungry Hungry Catterpillar'. His voice sounded like a pirate, Blackbeard was a car salesmen back when he was alive, 1987. Al Capone's scar was in the wrong spot, if you look at this picture of him --http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk185/ambrosia-empress/Zuko/zuko129.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/ambrosia-empress/media/Zuko/zuko129.jpg.html)-- you can clearly see they messed up on the scar.

Blackbeard's first verse: Was this a verse, or a commercial advertising a game? I mean seriously, who would've thought ERB would post a video sponsored by Splinter Cell?
1/.87
Al Capone's first verse: The only rhyme I liked from this verse was,
"Your daddy issues make the Jackson 5 look like the family circus,
and you might've been a genius but you died Baroque and worthless!". My obvious least favorite part of this verse is when he started dancing.
21/13
Blackbeard's other verse: Donc, ce verset était très bon! Bien que Capone réduit loin de lui auparavant, il sorte de lui-même racheté pour la plupart. C'était une vraie brûlure avec la blague de MST. Il avait quelques autres bonnes disses, comme la reine Anne un. Donc, je dois lui donner une carotte sur hashtag pour ce verset.
Carrot/#
Al Capone's second verse: Yes.
762535/%$

OVERALL

le mieux/Toutes les batailles

Clemi
11-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Blackbeard's other verse: Donc, ce verset était très bon! Bien que Capone réduit loin de lui auparavant, il sorte de lui-même racheté pour la plupart. C'était une vraie brûlure avec la blague de MST. Il avait quelques autres bonnes disses, comme la reine Anne un. Donc, je dois lui donner une carotte sur hashtag pour ce verset.
le mieux/Toutes les batailles

Wowowowow what

Katz
11-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Jone uv Arrc vs. My Lee Psy Rus: Teh Ruhvew

Impressions: So... Joan of Arc is all wrong! Joan of Arc was a boat company, not a person! Miley Cyrus, that's not what she lo-Je reçois mot qu'elle ne ressemblent et se comportent comme illustré dans la bataille ... C'est une salope.

Miley Cyrus first verse: This
batt/le
Joan of Arc first verse: is
one/of
Miley Cyrus second verse: The
wor/st
Joan of Arc: Rap
Battles/ever
Shrek's verse: A lot of people didn't watch this, but it saved the battle completely! I also laughed at the Donkey cameo in the middle!

OVERALL

You don't deserve a score. This battle is awful.

Clemi
11-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Your face is awful

Katz
11-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Wowowowow what

Alors vous avez trouvé cette pièce? Je vais chercher le sac de voyage.

Clemi
11-17-2013, 05:38 PM
I actually found this coin, yes
BECAUSE I ROBBED YOUR HOUSE

Uprising
11-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Alors vous avez trouvé cette pièce? Je vais chercher le sac de voyage.

I don't speak Mexican, dude :|

Katz
11-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I actually found this coin, yes
BECAUSE I ROBBED YOUR HOUSE

Silly, Clemi! Je vis dans une boîte en carton!

Clemi
11-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I don't speak Mexican, dude :|

You only speak Wisconsinish

Silly, Clemi! Je vis dans une boîte en carton!

I ALSO ROBBED THAT BOX

Uprising
11-17-2013, 05:42 PM
I SPEAK BETTER WISCONSINISH THAN YOU SONNY BOY

Clemi
11-17-2013, 05:45 PM
I SPEAK BETTER WISCONSINISH THAN YOU SONNY BOY

BUT OUR CHEESE IS BETTER

Uprising
11-17-2013, 05:46 PM
BUT OUR CHEESE IS BETTER

I BET YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL THE WORD CHEESE