PDA

View Full Version : Take Action!

LAWLzoR
03-24-2012, 08:43 PM
There's this big prick, who's actually pretty famous. It's actually a group, and they go across the continental US and spread love, and joy, and music. They bring pretty famous people with them too! The music is awesome, and it's just a good time all around. But then one day, the group decided to fire one of their top performers, and haven't released even one explanation as to why. If you know these pricks, destroy them!

BobbyBobber
03-24-2012, 08:53 PM
There's this big prick, who's actually pretty famous. It's actually a group, and they go across the continental US and spread love, and joy, and music. They bring pretty famous people with them too! The music is awesome, and it's just a good time all around. But then one day, the group decided to fire one of their top performers, and haven't released even one explanation as to why. If you know these pricks, destroy them!
Whats the groups name?

Epic Doctor X
03-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Haven't you heard!? THE DIGITOUR F*****G KICKED NP OUT OF THE TOUR!!

BBC7
03-24-2012, 08:59 PM

Don't try to hide the most hated name DigiTour!
The biggest tools in the world, who can't do one chore.
Could you believe the balls they have to fire an OG?
Time to give out disciplines to them like Nanny McPhee.
Is it OK if you could explain why you smoked weed and pulled the shit trigger?
Your group is as white as your tiny little cock, and your blood's black like a ******.
Before you became a dick, you used to be awesome.
Now your fucked up style sticks like a possum.
After this, I'll be famous enough to hop on to your hyped up little hood.
If I had Nice Peter as an employee, I wouldn't fire him, but for you I would.
I love to spread joy when you die cuz it's music to our ears.
Don't blame me for your group being a bunch of queers.
You had your last troll moment around USA.
As I said before, your entire team is gay!

BobbyBobber
03-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Haven't you heard!? THE DIGITOUR F*****G KICKED NP OUT OF THE TOUR!!
R U FUCK'N ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y THE HELL WOULD THEY DO THAT!?!?! OH, THEY ARE GOING DOWN! FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

BobbyBobber
03-24-2012, 10:39 PM
What? So is NP not good enough anymore?
Now I dont know who da F*CK will even go to DigiTour!
Yes I woulda went before, But I just wanna see DeStorm,
Play Mr. T, see. Its da ERB galore!
You bastards! Was NicePete and Lloyd too epic to come along?
Abe vs. Chuck was the only f*ck'n song,
I wanted to hear. But now who gives a f*ck?
Without Abe vs. Chuck da show going to da dump!
I dont even wish you luck, Only wish good things to DeStorm, Political, and Dave,
Days shall go by without anyone to praise,
You now. I cant deal with dis shit,
Rather go see Toby, Jack, and Olga at PlayList!