PDA

View Full Version : New York Sports vs St. Louis Sports

Facilier
12-29-2013, 12:00 AM
So apparently, Wumbo called out both St. Louis sports teams, but also, our pizza
While I will let the pizza slide (off my tray into the trash), I will also compare to show how St. Louis sports are infinitely better than his precious New York Sports

BASEBALL

St. Louis Cardinals - Oh, you know, just went to the World Series last year. Have won eleven World Series', and gone to eighteen of them. That's 11/18 fraction for winning. There current record? 97-65, they are going to the playoffs with the best record in the league.

New York Yankees - Last went to the World Series in 2009, and no one likes that year. Have gone to the World Series 40 times, winning 27 of them. I don't know about you, but 27/40 is a much lower winning rate than 11/18. So Yankees have both won and lost more World Series'.

But why did the Yankees make it to so many World Series' you ask?
Doping
Proven
Doping

Steroids account for no actual skill unfortunately. So while the Yankees may have won more series' in the past thanks to drugs (not cool kids), they also hold shame as well as a current record of 85 - 77, not getting them to the playoffs anytime soon.

Oh, but we aren't done yet:
NEW YORK METS
POSSIBLY THHEEE WORST BASEBALL TEAM IN HISTORY
BELONGING TO PRECIOUS NEW YORK
Current record? 74-88
Pretttttyy bad
World Series? They have been to four
and won two
Prettttttyyy bad

Honestly, the Yankees might have had a little advantage over the Cardinals due to their high world series wins, but considering it was due to drugs, the Cardinals are way better than them now, and the Mets seriously bring New York Down...:

BASEBALL: EDGE - ST. LOUIS

Now time for Basketball

St Louis - .... doesn't have a basketball team
big whoop! They used to, and in their short tenor before moving to their current location of Atlanta, they went to the finals over three times in those short amount of years, and were one of the best basketball teams for over a decade

So why did they move? Because their owner, a Mr. Kerner, was bored of CONSTANTLY WINNING in the same place, so he moved it to Atlanta
Guess where he was from? ATLANTA
SO IF THERE WASN'T A LITTLE BULLSHIT AND SELF ABSORBSITION GOING ON, WE WOULD STILL SEE THE ST. LOUIS HAWKS TODAY SONNIE

Again though, in that decade, that WHOLE decade, they were always one of the best teams, nearly always going to the finals and always going to their playoffs

New York - .... The New York Knicks?

HA, they have only won two championships

The St. Louis Hawks won more championships in a decade then The Knicks have won in OVER FIFTY YEARS
sad
that's the word that comes to mind

There current record? 9-21
St. Louis never had a record that bad starting out in 30 games

SADDD

BASKETBALL: EDGE - ST. LOUIS

Now for Hockey, this barely even needs to be discussed really

St. Louis Blues - One of the oldest Hockey Teams, eight time division champs, Their record? 25 -7, one of the highest in the NHL today

Now New York has two teams, both equally crappy, for both the city and state

New York Islanders - 11-21 record currently, a terrible losing record.
They have been division champs 6 times to the blues 8, winning two Stanley Cups in what are honestly considered some of the biggest flukes in sports history by many article makers.
Even though they got lucky twice, they still pale in comparison to the current Blues roster

New York Rangers- These two New York teams together couldn't beat the Blues
18-19? Pretty meh if I may say so myself. They were conference champions once but won the Stanley Cup 4 times? That might just be because three of the times they won them, it was so long ago that their were about six teams (Blues entered the league when there was double that), and New York was unfairly balanced. They got to make the rules, deciding to use unfair drafting methods and drugs to win instead of actual hard work. Even if they won due to cheap moves in the past like the Yankees, still worse than the blues today, especially when paired with their "Islanders"

HOCKEY: EDGE - ST. LOUIS

and finally the big one:

FOOTBBALLLLLLLL

St. Louis Rams - Their current record? 7-8. One of (if not the) hardest schedules in the NFL, and they still manage to pull over an even record. They have been NFL Super Bowl Champs 3 (COUNT EM 3) times, conference champs 6 times, and division champs 16 times. A pretty solid record if I do say so myself. From 1995 - 2005 they were known worldwide as the greatest show on turf thanks to a combination of Kurt Warner, Isaac Bruce, and many other phenomenal players.

New York - Jets, currently have a 7-8 record like the Rams so that's ok, but their schedule? Substantially easier than facing the Seahawks and 49ers twice along with numerous other top teams. Superbowls? They won one. And that was a looonnnnnggg time ago, sonnie jim. Nothing really notable about them is there?

And now for the Giants - currently have a worse record then the Rams, making New Yorks current scores equal to or lesser then the Rams'. They won eight championships, a substantial amount until you consider 4 of those were old enough to not even be known as Super Bowl Wins, because there was what? 4 teams, with New York raining over them? Big whoop. Eli Manning sure isn't doing them any favors

FOOTBALL: EDGE - RAMS

OVERALL TALLIES:
ST. LOUIS - 4/4
NEW YORK - 0/4

Thanks New York, we will take the tough popular sports. Have fun with Badminton and Water Polo, ok guys?

Baldy Jr
12-29-2013, 12:03 AM
>Baseball
>Basketball
>Hockey
>Giants

AS IF I COULD GIVE A SHIT

Samos
12-29-2013, 12:04 AM
MEANWHILE, IN THE DC AREA:

Uh....the Caps are pretty good....sometimes....

Poles
12-29-2013, 12:05 AM
tl;dr

Facilier
12-29-2013, 12:08 AM
tl;dr

Making sure you die in Christmas Fanfic next

Facilier
12-29-2013, 12:09 AM
>Baseball
>Basketball
>Hockey
>Giants

AS IF I COULD GIVE A SHIT

So you don't care about you getting pwnd in every sport, you only care about the one team, which is also worse than St. Louis' team right now?
k so I win right

Baldy Jr
12-29-2013, 12:23 AM
So you don't care about you getting pwnd in every sport, you only care about the one team, which is also worse than St. Louis' team right now?
k so I win right

Rasm: 7-8
Jest: 7-8

but k

Spars
12-29-2013, 01:46 AM
Saints: 10-5

>2nd hardest schedule in NFL

k try again

PS Rams only have the 8th hardest schedule in the NFL.

Baldy Jr
12-29-2013, 01:50 AM
>My JV Highschool team
>7-1 season
>Equals 14-2
>We Superb Owl now

Uprising
12-29-2013, 04:07 AM
HOW ABOUT WISCONSIN EH

Football:
The Packers have more championship wins than any other team ever. Better than everyone else.

Basketball:
The Bucks are a turd bucket of a team that nobody expects to do anything since they SUCK.

Baseball:
The Brewers are bad, but that's because they have basically no money and can't afford any good players. Plus Ryan Braun was a waste of money.

Hockey:
The coldest state in America doesn't have a hockey team. LOGIC

Luckily for all the other sports the Packers are good enough to cover for all of them.

Wisconsin: 100000000/4
Other places: 1/4 because Yankees.

Facilier
12-29-2013, 11:25 AM
>My JV Highschool team
>7-1 season
>Equals 14-2
>We Superb Owl now

Fuck I didn't account for that

Facilier
12-29-2013, 11:26 AM
HOW ABOUT WISCONSIN EH

Football:
The Packers have more championship wins than any other team ever. Better than everyone else.

Basketball:
The Bucks are a turd bucket of a team that nobody expects to do anything since they SUCK.

Baseball:
The Brewers are bad, but that's because they have basically no money and can't afford any good players. Plus Ryan Braun was a waste of money.

Hockey:
The coldest state in America doesn't have a hockey team. LOGIC

Luckily for all the other sports the Packers are good enough to cover for all of them.

Wisconsin: 100000000/4
Other places: 1/4 because Yankees.

PACKERS ARE MEH RIGHT NOW SO MEH

Lohuydahutt
12-29-2013, 01:53 PM
Meanwhile in connecticut ummm...

I think some of our college teams are good...

Wait are they?

Either way we had a hockey team...
#BringBackTheWhalers
They may or may not have sucked.

TAKE THAT!