PDA

View Full Version : Does the absence of GoB mean the Brotherhood will end?

BBC7
03-24-2012, 08:52 PM
Do you guys think the Brotherhood of Xdom will be inactive due to GoB no longer being on this website?
At least this is what I heard and what I will predict anyways. Will the Brotherhood of Xdom come to
an end, or do you think it'll remain on the forum?

Also, studies show that most people who tried to leave this website failed. Might the same happen to GoB
and the Brotherhood of Xdom stays?

Answer in the polls and replies!

Ultamite Blowup
03-24-2012, 09:07 PM
What the? I never knew he was going away!

LAWLzoR
03-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Just because he's on a hiatus, that doesn't mean the group will become inactive. Also, did he say someone else was in charge while he was gone?

BBC7
03-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Just because he's on a hiatus, that doesn't mean the group will become inactive. Also, did he say someone else was in charge while he was gone?

So it's just a little break? Hhm... this may affect the votes.

ERBoH
03-24-2012, 09:40 PM
I believe he said UB was in charge while he was gone.

Ultamite Blowup
03-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Where did he say that?

ERBoH
03-25-2012, 12:14 AM
I think the poll is misleading.
The topic title says "Does the absense of GoB mean the Brotherhood will end?"
And then the poll question is the opposite question... "Will the Brotherhood stay?"

Where did he say that?

Here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1225 (http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1225)
specifically...

I'm taking a break. This isn't because I'm angry, depressed, busy or just need time to adjust but because I need to wind down. I can do better, and I know I can do better. I guess the first thing I'll do is look for help. I may see you again in months, days, weeks, years. Until further notice, UB shall be leader of the Brotherhood of Xdom. Also, I may stop rapping completely like Rarity...so, I guess this is farewell. Don't miss me ;) .

BBC7
03-25-2012, 12:17 AM
I think the poll is misleading.
The topic title says "Does the absense of GoB mean the Brotherhood will end?"
And then the poll question is the opposite question... "Will the Brotherhood stay?"

Where did he say that?

Here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1225 (http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1225)
specifically...

I'm taking a break. This isn't because I'm angry, depressed, busy or just need time to adjust but because I need to wind down. I can do better, and I know I can do better. I guess the first thing I'll do is look for help. I may see you again in months, days, weeks, years. Until further notice, UB shall be leader of the Brotherhood of Xdom. Also, I may stop rapping completely like Rarity...so, I guess this is farewell. Don't miss me ;) .

So then I'll renew the poll.

Moonjik
03-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Wow, did the death of Hitler mean the Nazis ended? Did Jesus's crucifixion mean no more Christians? Did Caesar's assassination mean the end of an empire? But anyway, I'm not sure if I'm officially back...

03-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Lol that a good argument

BBC7
03-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Lol that a good argument

Except when you consider the fact that one of the rules is that the leader has to be active, and
it's not just GoB in control of Brotherhood of Xdom, but also ERBOH, then that means if
GoB actually does leave, the Brotherhood of Xdom will end.

ERBoH
03-25-2012, 10:21 AM
we mainly want people who WANT to be leaders, and have leadership qualities to run groups.
If someone is a bad leader or a group isn't doing anything, I think their group will eventually fail, because people will leave to join the good groups that are having tons of fun together.

IMO so far, the purpose of groups:
To have fun group activities
To make you feel like your a part of a smaller community
(as we get more and more people on the forum, things get more crowded. So groups are a way to be a part of something smaller and not feel like your a little fish in the ocean).

So I think I'll give every group their own little personal section in april.
Do you guys think personal sections should be private (like they are now), or public so people can see what your groups all about before joining?
I can make it so people can SEE what your groups about in the personal group section, but not give them the ability to vote/post/anything, just read.

LAWLzoR
03-25-2012, 10:34 AM
that last part sounds nice

B.S.B
03-25-2012, 10:49 AM
we mainly want people who WANT to be leaders, and have leadership qualities to run groups.
If someone is a bad leader or a group isn't doing anything, I think their group will eventually fail, because people will leave to join the good groups that are having tons of fun together.

(as we get more and more people on the forum, things get more crowded. So groups are a way to be a part of something smaller and not feel like your a little fish in the ocean).

Do you guys think personal sections should be private (like they are now), or public so people can see what your groups all about before joining?
I can make it so people can SEE what your groups about in the personal group section, but not give them the ability to vote/post/anything, just read.
we talk about upcoming fm battles at the ui section!

Dion
03-25-2012, 10:56 AM

I'd rather keep them private...

Also, if a leader becomes unable to lead, that's when a CO-LEADER steps in for the time being.

LAWLzoR
03-25-2012, 11:01 AM
Lol that a good argument

Except when you consider the fact that one of the rules is that the leader has to be active, and
it's not just GoB in control of Brotherhood of Xdom, but also ERBOH, then that means if

I will see to it that the Brotherhood stays alive!

Moonjik
03-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Lol that a good argument

I will see to it that the Brotherhood stays alive!
Thank you, the Brotherhood will never forget the epicness of the Epicz. *Brotherhood salutes.*

LAWLzoR
03-25-2012, 01:06 PM
*Epicz salutes back*

Moonjik
03-25-2012, 01:08 PM
*Epicz salutes back*
The Epicz was the first group there was, and the first group I joined...

LAWLzoR
03-25-2012, 01:14 PM
*Epicz salutes back*
No matter what group may be in peril, I shall see to it that it doesn't go down, by any means necessary!

Moonjik
03-25-2012, 01:14 PM
*Epicz salutes back*
No matter what group may be in peril, I shall see to it that it doesn't go down, by any means necessary!
even Flight?Your quest is noble.