PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Battle Royale version ... X?

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 01:52 AM
I HAD THIS AMAZING IDEA!
What if I had Video Game characters... Fighting each other?
I'M A GENIUS.
OK but seriously kudos to Burroughs/Bread/Dr. Facilier/Whatever his name is at any given moment for being the true creator of this idea (well at least on this forum =P) and for lifting the copyright on it so my trolling about this can actually come into fruition and stuff.

SO BASICALLY
Sign up as any character from a video game and don't do stupid loopholes like video games based off of movies. After 15 or more people sign up they'll just be plopped in an arena and fight each other =P so yeah, sign up as... Whoever you want to sign up for (make sure to mention both the character and the game they're from) and also suggest an arena for all of these guys to fight in. So... Yeah. If you didn't sign up for any of Burrough's VGBRs do note that this is only a game in the sense that you sign up and I'll just be writing a stupid story about ze bloodshed and whatever...

OK enough with my rambling time for you guys to sign up =P
1. Timmy The Cruel-Polar
2. Master Chief-Dr. Ninja
3. Mudcrab-Uprising
4. Dog-The Governor
5. SCP-106-Kubby
6. King Hippo-Dr. Facilier
7. King K Rool-Adonis
8. Adoring Fan-Clemi
9. Amaterasu-Sakura
10. MERGA MAN-Rangernumberx
11. Hecarim-Dr. Stein
12. Pangoro-Smiling Titan
13. Hades-Death, Master of Blades
14. Steve Fox-YellowNerd
15. Dante-Izayoi

RANKING:
15. Dog-The Governor Death by energy sword via Master Chief
14. Steve Fox-YellowNerd Death by claw to the gut via Timmy the Cruel
13. Pangoro-Smiling Titan Death by metal blade to the face via Mega Man
12. Adoring Fan-Clemi Death by being melted and then drowned via SCP-106
11. Master Chief-Dr. Ninja Death by entering SCP-106's pocket dimension, losing to 106 in a fight, and then getting kicked down a staircase via Adoring Fan, SCP-106, and Hecarim
10. Timmy The Cruel-Polar Death by taking WAY too many hits to the head via Pangoro, Hades, and King Hippo
9. SCP-106-Kubby Death by light exposure via Mega Man
8. Dante-Aphrodite Got stomp'd via Hades
7. King Hippo-Facilier Laser Trident to the stomach via Merga Man
6. Hades-Dr. Insano FUCK YEAH SEAKING via Seaking
5. King K Rool-Adonis Decapitation via Hecarim
4. Hecarim-Dr. Stein Played robot unicorn and crashed into a wall
3. Merga Man-rangernumberx wasn't mega enough to beat Amaterasu
2. Amaterasu-TheKingofTheNorth got pinched and cried to death
WINNER Mudcrab-Uprizzle did jack shit and won anyway

KnotPoles
01-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Timmy the Cruel from World of Warcraft.

Dr. Ninja
01-04-2014, 02:10 AM
Master Chief

Uprising
01-04-2014, 03:15 AM
I'll be a mudcrab from Skyrim.

Spars
01-04-2014, 03:21 AM
Dog from CoD Ghosts

KnotPoles
01-04-2014, 03:27 AM
This is bound to be good.

Kubby
01-04-2014, 03:54 AM
I'll go for...

SCP-106 from SCP:Containment Breach

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 12:03 PM
Dog from CoD Ghosts

OK just to clarify you mean the actual dogs in the game and not some character named Dog that probably doesn't exist right? =P

Side Note: OK 10 more to go XD and don't forget to suggest them arenas unless you want Dahutt to get creative =D (which may or may not be a good thing =P)

Facilier
01-04-2014, 12:14 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9YsfnuuuKNo/UOXscWyR6qI/AAAAAAAAEag/btS3jLYy3-4/s1600/angry-conan.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/93/King_Hippo.jpg/256px-King_Hippo.jpg

Adonis
01-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Give me King K Rool

Clemi
01-04-2014, 01:31 PM
The Adoring Fan from The Elder Scrolls

Moonjik
01-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Amaterasu - Okami

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 02:38 PM
OK only 6 more to go =D (inb4 all 6 of them are pokemon =D)

Also small announcement.
You can ignore the suggest an arena part I already know what I want to use =P

rangernumberx
01-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Mega Man from Mega Man

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Just 5 more... I felt the need to say that now because reasons =P

Dr. Stein
01-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Hecarim (Arcade Skin) from League of Legends

BrineBlade
01-04-2014, 05:32 PM
I'll be Mewtwo if you guys don't mind

Katz
01-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Pangoro. I will be Pangoro.

Only Lohuydahutt will get that reference.

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 05:47 PM
I'll be Mewtwo if you guys don't mind

Well... We already had Mewtwo in one of Brad's VGBRs so for the sake of variety I would like you to pick someone else

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 07:57 PM
OK ignoring the fact that this is a double post...
C'mon guys I only need 2 more (not counting Death who needs to switch characters) to join to start the game! Is that a little too much to ask? XD

BrineBlade
01-04-2014, 08:11 PM
OK then, I choose Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 08:15 PM
OK then, I choose Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising

OK did you edit your post or am I just tripping balls (I seriously read that as Kratos from God of War XD)

Ignoring that
Now we ACTUALLY only need 2 more! =D

BrineBlade
01-04-2014, 08:17 PM
I did edit because I realized Hades would be better suited for this than Kratos.

Besides, I like Hades more.

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 08:18 PM
I did edit because I realized Hades would be better suited for this than Kratos.

Besides, I like Hades more.

... Fair enough.

Dr. Stein
01-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Oh and arena wise, I choose Summoner's Rift from League of Legends.

echo
01-04-2014, 08:59 PM
To make things clear, this is based on the character from the game itself, and not from any other forms of media? So if I pick somebody who also has a comic series, I could not use anything from the comic, correct?

YellowNerd
01-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Steve Fox - Tekken

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 09:03 PM
To make things clear, this is based on the character from the game itself, and not from any other forms of media? So if I pick somebody who also has a comic series, I could not use anything from the comic, correct?

Well, I'll just put it this way. If you signed up as Batman I'd focus my attention on the tools he uses in the Arkham series =P (you cannot sign up as batman though because someone signed up as batman in one of Burrough's versions of the game)

echo
01-04-2014, 09:05 PM
EDIT: Since I cannot pick Superman or Spawn, I suppose I will settle with Dante.(DMC 1-4 Dante, not reboot Donte)

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 09:27 PM
OK I have all the guys I need to start so I guess I'll start =P

KnotPoles
01-04-2014, 09:30 PM
OK I have all the guys I need to start so I guess I'll start =P

YEAH GO TIMMEEEHHH
"For the level, he hits very hard"
- Wowpedia on Timmy the Sexy Beast

BrineBlade
01-04-2014, 10:49 PM
*Gets into character*

Oh joy, time to kilil some people without Pitty pat in the way.

Moonjik
01-04-2014, 10:50 PM
I like fox dicks.

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2014, 11:21 PM
CHAPTER ONE

It was a not particularly dark or stormy night… But it WAS night. A shadow looms over the great Parfum Palace (from pokemon x and y), which will be our arena today. 15 contestants (here’s the list btw)
1. Timmy The Cruel-Polar
2. Master Chief-Dr. Ninja
3. Mudcrab-Uprising
4. Dog-The Governor
5. SCP-106-Kubby
6. King Hippo-Dr. Facilier
7. King K Rool-Adonis
8. Adoring Fan-Clemi
9. Amaterasu-Sakura
10. MERGA MAN-Rangernumberx
11. Hecarim-Dr. Stein
12. Pangoro-Smiling Titan
13. Hades-Death, Master of Blades
14. Steve Fox-YellowNerd
15. Dante-Izayoi
Are all randomly scattered around the palace. The door to the gate is sealed shut so route 6 cannot be accessed. Also, a conveniently placed force field blocks off any route of escape from the boundaries of the arena because, we wouldn’t want anybody escaping now would we? So here’s a confusing map of Parfum palace if you’re interested.
Courtyard
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/b/be/Parfum_Palace_Courtyard_XY.png/250px-Parfum_Palace_Courtyard_XY.png
The palace it self
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/2e/Parfum_Palace_XY.png/400px-Parfum_Palace_XY.png
PREPARE FOR THE LONGEST RUN-ON SENTENCE EVER
Timmy The Cruel is on the balcony of the castle, Master Chief is on the bridge, Mudcrab is in the pond, Dog is in the upper left hedge thing in the courtyard, 106 is chilling out in the front of the castle, King Hippo is next to the fountain in the courtyard, King K Rool is in the top right hedge thing, Adoring Fan is by the Reshiram statue in the courtyard, Amaterasu is in the bottom left part hedge thing, Mega Man is in the room with the blue table in the middle, Hecarim is on the left side staircase inside the castle, Pangoro is in the entrance way part of the castle, Hades is in the room with the stupid pink bar with Japanese letters is covering, Steve Fox is upstairs in the dining room area with the gold table, and Dante is in the bottom right part of the hedge stuff. Did you get all that? NO?

Fuck you.

The fighters are all in their respective positions fists clenched preparing for the onslaught of blood and stuff. Everyone in the arena suddenly hears a booming voice, presumably from some sort of speaker.
“Good morning and welcome ALL OF YOU! I am your host, SPHEAL! You will be fighting to the death in this arena and stuff so yeah… MAKE IT ENTERTAINING! Don’t complain, you signed up for it =P”
Confusion over how the fuck the random spheal conveyed an emoticon over a speaker was widespread but every single one (not really) knew in their minds what they were getting themselves into and thus, were itching to fight. As the countdown started, the tension continued to rise. Once the automated countdown hit 0… Everybody dashed to his or her first target… Except for the ones who didn’t. Some of them thought to survey their surroundings first to figure out where the fuck they were and why everything is embroidered with gold. For example, Amaterasu figured out that it was in fact, night and decided to, with her mystical paintbrush thing turn the night into… Day. Fighters that found themselves outside at this time was greatly confused by this sudden turn of events. SCP-106, who was not fond of the sunlight at all let out an annoyed grunt before entering his own pocket dimension through the ground. Timmy the Cruel looked over the balcony to better survey his surroundings. His eyes immediately befell on the lone MC on the bridge as an adoring fan rushed towards him. Master Chief immediately pulled his gun on him but the adoring fan was unmoved.
“By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it’s the greatest MC! I can’t believe it’s you! Standing here, in front of me! I just want you to know, you kicked that Spartans ass!”
Master Chief lowered his gun and sighed, “ehhh it was nothing kid.”
“Can I… Can I follow you around? I won’t get in the way!” he continued.
“Sure thing kid” said the great MC. Seems harmless enough thought Master Chief. Master Chief motioned for the Adoring Fan to follow as he decided to approach walk across the bridge towards the impressive courtyard.

Dante took an impressive leap out of his part of the hedge towards the hedge in the bottom left of the courtyard. The observant Amaterasu noticed him immediately and quickly used her Galestorm technique to summon a hard gust of wind that knocked Dante down mid jump. Dante then proceeded to fall into one of the bushes of the maze. Dante was not actually hurt by any of this but he still groaned and awkwardly tried to make his way out of the bush.

But who cares about that? While Master Chief was still occupied with his new fan King K Rool found his way out of the hedge maze. He met up with King Hippo and immediately decided to try and ally with the thing. Their eyes locked, King Hippo made a weird grunting noise and proceeded to become best buddies. They decided to try out their luck with the hedge maze in the top left of the arena where our favorite Dog was pacing around by the entrance. He saw the two approaching it and immediately ran right and then left. King K Rool and King Hippo stuck together and followed suit. The dog then ran forward then left. Our duo of kings followed suit. King K Rool was surprised when the dog ran forward and then left once again. He was also completely forgetting about the blunderbuss he had concealed in his crotch but that’s besides the point. The pattern continued until they found themselves back in the right area of the maze again. King K Rool thought for a bit and said, “OK you stay right here.” King Hippo nodded somehow and King K Rool moved toward the left part of the maze. He then started going to the top part of the maze and laughed as the dog tried to run away to where King Hippo was. As K Rool slowly walked towards the poor dog it scampered towards the dead end. All of the aggressive tendencies the dog had trained into its brain were lost on it as King K Rool laughed and slowly walked towards the dog as he knew he had already won. When K Rool got close though the dog simply ran out from under his legs and escaped the maze.

Master Chief was slowly walking towards the fountain exercising great caution. Master Chief in spite of his heightened reflexes was not prepared for the dog that burst out from behind the hedge and knocked him to the ground. Adoring Fan proceeded to run away like a little bitch and hide in the bottom right hedge thing. As the dog continued to bite and scratch at Master Chief he reflected on his life. He thought about things like what he has done with his life and more importantly was it all worth it? Slowly Master Chief realized that the dog was not doing jack shit to his armor and that he was in no danger of dying whatsoever. He looked to his right and noticed there was an energy sword lying on the ground in arms reach. Master Chief didn’t know why it was there but it was exactly what he needed. He put his hand around the handle and in a swift move sliced the dog in half.
A cannon fired.
FIRST DEATH
Dog-The Governor. Such sadness much cry.

Meanwhile in the pond, mudcrab scuttled around looking for something to eat. He saw something that looked very similar to the crayfish he was familiar with but larger. He scuttled towards the strange creature. The creature acknowledged the small crab and said, “Sup.”

Tune in for part 2 to see how the guys inside are doing!

echo
01-04-2014, 11:30 PM
rip in peace, dog ; n ;

Moonjik
01-04-2014, 11:31 PM
rip in peace, dog ; n ;
Sorry for the gust attack, brah.

Dr. Ninja
01-05-2014, 01:56 AM
I killed a dog.

http://youtu.be/3UjuYtgMDIg?t=7s

Uprising
01-05-2014, 02:37 AM
My mudcrab has outlived a dog.

I think that's a success in itself.

Lohuydahutt
01-05-2014, 10:59 AM
CHAPTER TWO:

“Ooh! Well that was certainly interesting! Did you see that? That was AWESOME! Well sorry to whoever’s dog that was. Either way I’ll allow you to get back to work here guys so you… Do that.” The spheal said over the loudspeaker. The spheal rolled away from the microphone to watch the TV some more.

Since the guys inside didn’t ACTUALLY wait like gentlemen for someone to die in the courtyard many of them heard that while they were in the middle of a fight. So let’s rewind shall we? At the beginning of the battle Hades casually strolled out of the room he was in and heard the awkward clopping of our fabulous arcade skin Hecarim trying to conquer the stairs. Hades continued his casual stroll and finally saw Hecarim. Hecarim fell down the stairs but swiftly managed to get up. Hades managed to say, “hey, haven’t I seen you somewhere before?” Before Hecarim ran straight at Hades. Hades was caught off guard as Hecarim ran straight through him. Hecarim then swung his scythe thing around hitting Hades in the back of the head. He then did the same thing again, and again, and again. “Stop it guy I don’t need a haircut yet.” Said Hades. Hecarim simply readied his stance to charge at him but Hades had a different idea. Long story short a couple of broken walls later Hecarim found himself thrown straight at the force field and getting his fabulous Mohawk head bashed into it multiple times. Hades was impressed with the force field’s resilience and proceeded to simply drop Hecarim in favor of testing the force field’s might, as it was to him a much more worthy foe to the great and mighty Hades.

Also at the beginning of the game, Steve Fox cautiously walked out of his respective room and noticed the chandelier-adorned hallway. He then noticed a break in the windows, the access point to the balcony. Unfortunately for Steve, Timmy was right there at the edge of the balcony. Timmy was watching Master Chief’s conversation though so Steve Fox decided to attempt to jump him to get the upper hand. He hit Timmy in the back of the head, hoping to knock him down to an obvious demise by MC but Timmy held on to the rail and rebound swinging his claws around wildly. Steve Fox backed up and tried to go inside but Timmy ran at Steve, claws outstretched. Steve avoided this but Timmy eventually got a hold of Steve and with their arms locked they attempted to overpower each other, knowing one of them was going to get thrown off the balcony. It was a glorious battle full of grunting and yelling (that no one else heard because… plot convenience) but finally Timmy overpowered Steve Fox and *gasp* threw him off the balcony. Steve Fox’s clothes were slightly torn and as he fell he thought to himself about his life… He was not able to complete his thought because the bridge was not far down. Steve was not killed by the fall but it left him in the daze and covered with bruises. He got up, saw Master Chief getting attacked by a dog not too far away, and decided to try his luck inside. Unfortunately for Steve, Timmy seeing Steve Fox got up decided to jump down from the balcony and finish him off. The weakened Steve Fox quietly murmured to him self (if I had to guess it would be something along the lines of “oh shit”) before Timmy jabbed his claw hand into Steve’s gut. Blood started to flow through Steve Fox’s white shirt and Timmy proceeded to throw Steve into the pond.
A cannon fired. (This was actually only a few minutes after the first one.)
SECOND DEATH
Steve Fox-YellowNerd. Dude, unless your guy fought the Adoring Fan I highly doubt he’d get out of any match up I put him in alive =P

Timmy the Cruel was proud of his victory but was also smart enough to stay the fuck away from Master Chief and anybody else the courtyard might hide. He promptly proceeded to walk back inside of the mansion. Timmy was not able to let his accomplishment sink in for very long though because he was greeted by an irate pangoro immediately when he walked back inside.

Meanwhile, Mega Man found himself confused with the function of the door. He lightly jumped into the door but it didn’t open for him. Mega Man decided the only course of action was to try again.

After meeting his new crayfish friend the crayfish proceeded to show the mudcrab around the pond. When Steve Fox fell into the pond the mudcrab saw an opportunity to scavenge and assaulted his ear. Two goldeen swam by to figure out what the commotion was in the water and then noticed the mudcrab and corphish. “What’s that thing you got by you corphish?” One of the goldeens asked. “He says he’s called mudcrab.” Corphish replied. “Mudcrab? MUDCRAB? Gen 6 really IS stupid!” Smirked the magikarp that randomly came out of nowhere. “Shut up man, he’s cool.” Said the corphish, defending his friend. Mudcrab was not paying attention to the conversation. Instead, he finally managed to nick part of Steve Fox’s left ear off.

Tune in for part 3 to see some shit go down and stuff.

Moonjik
01-05-2014, 11:28 AM
I live another round.

rangernumberx
01-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Screw jumping into the door, charge up an atomic fire blast or launch some metal blades destroy that door!

Dr. Stein
01-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Stairs. Hecarim's only weakness.

Lohuydahutt
01-05-2014, 04:59 PM
CHAPTER 3

Dante awkwardly stumbled out of the hedge. Amaterasu used her galeforce technique again to blow Dante back into the bushes. Dante was becoming rather aggravated with the ordeal, this time he was going to get out of the bushes, not get blown away by the wind, and kick that wolf thing’s ass.

Master Chief was not given time to recover from his dog attack. Once Master Chief got up to his feet the Adoring Fan came back like clockwork. “MASTER CHIEF! THAT WAS AWESOME! WOW THE DOG WAS ALL LIKE WOOF WOOF BUT YOU WOULD HAVE NONE OF THAT! YOU WENT LIEK BANG BANG AND THE DOG WAS ALL LIKE… DEAD!” The fan said excitedly. Everyone in the courtyard could hear the excited fan but Dante and Amaterasu had bigger problems to worry about. The two kings on the other hand did not have that problem. King K Rool was aware of the dog's demise and was itching to see who took HIS victim away from him. The two kings jumped at Master Chief and Adoring Fan from behind the hedge. Master Chief quickly attempted to reach for his gun but K Rool threw his crown accurately at MC's hand knocking the gun away. Adoring Fan ran away like a little bitch again and King Hippo ran after him.
A cannon was fired.
THIRD DEATH
Door-ParfumPalace. Wait, these doors aren’t able to resist charge shot fire? WHAT A RIP OFF!

It was an arm cannon… From Merga Man… GET IT? So our man decided after exactly twenty-seven jumps that he could try to destroy the door and well, he did. Mega Man triumphantly walked out of the door. Mega Man heard a commotion down the hallway and decided to check it out. What he found was a giant panda thing slamming Timmy the Cruel’s ghoul ass face against the wall. SUPER EFFECTIVE, SUPER EFFECTIVE, SUPER EFFECTIVE. Dark is super effective against ghost so yeah =P Eventually, Timmy fainted. Mega Man changed his weapon. The pangoro turned around to see Mega Man, who was currently yellow and brown. Mega Man wasted no time and aimed his metal blade directly at the panda’s head. Unsurprisingly, a saw blade in one’s head proved fatal PRETTY quickly.
A cannon fired.
(actual) THIRD DEATH
Pangoro-Smiling Titan. Well, how could Pangoro win if he was still alive in the finale? The joke wouldn’t work other wise =P

Mega Man got a new weapon to work with… It was called the “Parting Shot”. Mega Man was eager to try his new weapon out and decided to explore upstairs (not knowing that nobody was actually up there at the time.)

Hecarim was pretty beaten up so he decided that he wasn’t interested in dying just yet and went back inside through the giant hole in the wall. Exploring the first floor of the palace allowed Hecarim to find the unconscious Timmy next to the dead pangoro. Hecarim saw Timmy as a perfect recruit and tried to wake him up… by lightly poking him with his scythe.

Mudcrab had partially eaten Steve Fox’s ear before the body randomly disappeared. The crab thought that was a little weird and decided to try and look for something else. It was then he noticed the conversation the pokemon around him were having. They were all bickering before another crayfish came in. This one was quite a bit larger but whatever. “Hey what’s going on here?” Asked the crawdaunt. “There’s people fighting and it’s scawy ;-;” said the corphish. The crawdaunt sighed. “I know son… I know.”

King Hippo caught up to the Adoring Fan and picked him up by his hair. He was screaming and kicking and one of those kicks hit King Hippo in the stomach. Hippo promptly dropped his shorts allowing the Adoring Fan to escape easily while he was distracted. King Hippo did run after him though… and then he tripped on something. King Hippo was on the ground… It was over…
A cannon fired.
Master Chief dodged it and grabbed his gun. When Adoring Fan regrouped with Master Chief they silently decided to dash away from the kings towards the door that goes inside while constantly looking behind to make sure K Rool wouldn’t follow. K Rool smirked and took a giant leap, landing in front of MC; dropping cannonballs along the way. MC was tired of K Rool’s shit and lifted his gun to shoot at K Rool. K Rool realized that Master Chief had the upper hand after getting hit by one of the shots and let him pass.

Master Chief opened the door… It was darker inside than he expected. Pangoro had disappeared by this point and Hecarim was currently challenging the stairs in round 2. Master Chief was unmoved by the blood on the floor (can’t say the same about the Adoring Fan) but then he noticed some black mucus-like substance dropping onto the floor. He slowly looked up but in a quick movement SCP-106 dropped down on the adoring fan. He screamed in pain as 106 partially dissolved his skin. Master Chief wasted no time shooting at the beast but it did hardly anything. 106 had to rush his process due to this though so he used the floor as a mean to enter his pocket dimension dragging the weakened Adoring Fan with him. Master Chief had no idea what he was getting into but alas, he jumped into the dimension following SCP-106 in one of those scenes we all know and love where the portal closes off right after Master Chief gets in.

Hecarim heard the commotion and decided to check it out. He said, "Don't worry, I'll get you soon." to the stairs and motioned for Timmy to follow. Hecarim rolled his eyes when he saw the mucus on the floor and walked back to the staircase; the stairs were a much more pressing concern to him.

Tune in for part 4 if you want to see what happens to some of these guys… Who knows? Maybe the Dante vs Amaterasu fight will actually go some where =D

Facilier
01-05-2014, 05:04 PM
TELL SOUTH GAME-OLINA THAT YOU ALL GOT HIPPWNED

Kubby
01-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Poor door. I kinda hoped it'd win this VGRB.

EDIT.: Also, you write these very quick and it's still good, ya know?

Katz
01-05-2014, 06:15 PM
GOD DAMMIT

rangernumberx
01-05-2014, 06:18 PM
How could the adoring fan outlive a Pokemon and a dog, and also possibly a space spartan and a SCP creature?

BrineBlade
01-05-2014, 06:24 PM
Wait, where was I?

I need to fight someone or just kill Hecarim.

Lohuydahutt
01-05-2014, 07:46 PM
Wait, where was I?

I need to fight someone or just kill Hecarim.

You're still having an epic war with a force field. (I remembered you during part 3... I just didn't really feel like mentioning it) That's almost as awesome as what the other powerful characters are doing! Hecarim is warring with a small staircase and Dante's fighting a gust of wind! THIS IS TOTALLY HOW IT WOULD ACTUALLY PLAY OUT!

@Kubby eh what can I say? I have absolutely nothing but free time right now XD Even now I am definitely capable of posting part 4 today. I feel awkward posting 3 chapters in one day but WHATEVER.

@ranger Well he chose to suck up to the right guy =P

Uprising
01-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Waiting for everybody to kill each other and the mudcrab just walking up and eating their remains.

Dr. Stein
01-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Damn you staaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAIRRS!!!!

Chonka
01-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Are sign-ups still open?

Lohuydahutt
01-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Are sign-ups still open?

Considering the fact that I already wrote 3 chapters? ... No =P

Lohuydahutt
01-05-2014, 10:47 PM
And... I have officially posted 3 chapters in one day. Why the fuck not? =P

CHAPTER 4

Hey, were you hoping for the Dante vs Amaterasu fight to go anywhere? Well too bad because I’m still trying to work around the fact that I don’t know shit about either of these characters!

So Dante rushed out of the hedge in a non-awkward way this time and pulled out his 2 pistols. Amaterasu responded with a quick veil of mist allowing her to slow down the time to avoid said bullets and then… Power slash, power slash, power slash. Once the short onslaught was over Dante took a step back, acknowledging that the wolf thing was actually able to fight, and switched to his sword.

Meanwhile Hades was still warring with the force field. Our favorite spheal rolled towards the control room so he could make the field give Hades a powerful shock. One well placed blow later and Hades was shocked hard enough to make him fall to the ground. I don’t know or care if Hades would actually be affected by electricity because, if he can’t, it was MAGIC electricity =P Hades got back up to his feet and gave an annoyed look to the force field. He thought to himself, “Gee, I wonder where that robot unicorn fellow went.” He decided to make it good.

Mega Man found absolutely nobody to fight upstairs but he certainly enjoyed the view that the balcony provided him. King Hippo was down and out for the time being but Mega Man could easily see the overweight alligator who was standing not too far away from the fountain, planning his next move. K Rool could hear an explosion from the Amaterasu vs Dante battle so he decided to avoid interfering with that. Mega Man casually aimed a saw blade at K Rool which he just barely avoided. Mega Man tried to casually go back inside but K Rool managed to jump up all the way to the balcony’s rails. Mega Man slowly backed away from the King but he then jumped in front of the entrance. This did not play out in K Rool’s favor though because he found himself knocked out by the hilt of Hecarim’s scythe (who finally conquered the stairs. Seriously, Hecarim was on a ROLL.) Hecarim looked down at King K Rool and then looked towards Mega Man. Mega Man looked at the fabulous unicorn thing and decided that maybe he could try out his new “parting shot” for this situation. The result? A subtle, almost invisible wave came out of his mega buster and Mega Man found himself blasted over the edge of the balcony into the pond below. Hecarim gave an annoyed look at the balcony but then looked down on the currently unconscious alligator. Timmy decided to speak up to state the obvious question, “Well what are we going to do with him?” The answer was obvious, “well… we kill him.” Replied Hecarim. With GLORIOUS timing Hades blew through the walls in the hallway and found Hecarim and his minion. Hecarim in spite of his usual nature sighed and said, “You can have him.” Timmy looked at Hecarim with a surprised look. Hades smirked and said, “With pleasure, just do note that you ARE next.”

The already damaged and significantly less durable Timmy the Cruel found him-self thrown at the force field with high speed. Any regular human would have died from the collision with the field but “For the level, he hits very hard” and therefore he can survive that shit because fuck you! Timmy did not appreciate the awkward fall to the ground however. Regardless, Dante felt the need to interrupt his fight with the wolf to go challenge Hades because, he looked like a demon that needed to be put in his damn place yo! Amaterasu had nothing to do anymore so she rejuvenated all of the damaged bushes from the fight.

Hecarim was almost hit by one of Dante’s stray bullets so he decided he would rather face the stairs again. The score was tied one to one and Hecarim was going to beat them DAMNIT!

Timmy the Cruel was left in a daze from the force field to the face and he stumbled into the top right hedge thing. Coincidentally, this was where King Hippo was lying down. Timmy the Cruel eventually stumbled to where King Hippo was downed. In Timmy’s mentality he could hardly even notice King Hippo and he tripped right over him. King Hippo grabbed Timmy the Cruel, rolled over so that he could be on top of him… and had hot ghoul s- wait wat? Actually, he started to punch the shit out of Timmy.

Mudcrab was excited to see more food arrive in the form of a midget robot. Mudcrab was disappointed when it got up and walked out of the pond. Mudcrab probably doesn’t have his priorities straight.

… Hey? Did you ever wonder what happened to MC and Adoring Fan? … You were waiting this whole episode? … K.

Master Chief found himself in a dimly lit hallway. Everything was a dark shade of green. Master Chief proceeded through the halls with caution. MC could hear the faint screams of his biggest fan and some fucked up sounding laughter as well. He turned left, he turned right, he turned up (don’t ask.) He knew that the Adoring Fan was probably fucked by now but he simply didn’t care. Master Chief did need to figure a way out though and finding the guy who was torturing his fan seemed like the best option. It took a while but Master Chief found SCP-106 kneeling by his victim. The fan was barely recognizable and barely breathing. 106 quickly kicked Adoring Fan out of his dimension.

Adoring Fan probably could’ve lived an hour longer if nobody found him but unfortunately he was teleported into the bottom of the pond. He was in no position to swim and it did not take long for him to drown.
A cannon was fired.
FOURTH DEATH
Adoring Fan-Clemi. Well you ran away from some people and you ran away some more… GOOD JOB =D

Back in the pocket dimension 106 leaped at Master Chief. Master Chief attempted to catch this jump with his energy sword but 106 allowed the sword to slide right through him and pinned down Master Chief. MC was surprised when 106 was melting straight through MC’s armor. The effect wasn’t exactly fast per se but eventually it started to melt completely through it (the teabag compartment was the first to go.) Master Chief eventually swallowed his pain when he saw the gun he needed right next to him. He picked it up and four seconds later SCP-106 took a delicious Spartan Laser to the face. Master Chief slowly got up to his feet and shot at the monster four more times until the Spartan Laser was out of commission. SCP-106 surprisingly, was not killed by this but was significantly weakened. 106 angrily stumbled towards MC and gave him a corrosive punch to the face knocking him down. He then placed his foot upon Master Chief’s now exposed stomach allowing it to burn through any major organ under it. SCP-106 then kicked Master Chief out of his pocket dimension.

Master Chief found himself in front of Hecarim… who was in front of the staircase. Hecarim chuckled to himself a bit and then kicked Master Chief down the staircase. This may seem like he acted with malicious intent but he honestly just wanted to see how well he could handle the staircase… Maybe Hecarim could take a note or two from Master Chief’s performance. Unfortunately Master Chief failed to defeat the staircase and left blood and an organ or two on every single step.
A cannon fired.
FIFTH DEATH
Master Chief-Dr. Ninja. Well ummm… You were the first character to die that actually killed one of the other characters so that has to count for something right? Either way I'm going to have a field day explaining your death in the rankings part of my OP =P

SCP-106 came out of his dimension. He was in no shape to overpower most of the characters still alive even with his corrosive tendencies but his desire to do so was quite impressive.

Side Note: The events that took place in the pocket dimension took hours to unfold but it had a warped perception of time… So yes those were in fact the fourth and fifth deaths in the continuity of this story.

Tune in for part 5… After this rap YOU WILL BE BURIED ALIVE!

Dr. Ninja
01-05-2014, 10:59 PM
I knew I was gonna die eventually. Screw you SCPee 69

Dr. Stein
01-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Hmmmm.....judging by Master Chief's performance.....I should probably use my feet to go down these stairs.
Good note.

Facilier
01-05-2014, 11:21 PM
#TOOSWAGFORYOU

Uprising
01-06-2014, 12:04 AM
So I figure i'll be eating Adoring Fan too.

Kubby
01-06-2014, 04:14 AM
Hmmm... If you like your food like this... http://scp-wiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/scp-106/1268599292182.jpg ... then go ahead.

BrineBlade
01-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Oh look, Dante thinks he can beat me. How pathetic.

Although that force field is definitely otherworldly, I hope it's not from the Chaos Kin.

Moonjik
01-06-2014, 09:03 AM
I will paint over you bastards.

Kubby
01-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Have you noticed that all the dead contestans are even numbered on sign-up list? The probability of that is 0.7%

rangernumberx
01-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Have you noticed that all the dead contestans are even numbered on sign-up list? The probability of that is 0.7%
My character's number 10...s**t.

Lohuydahutt
01-06-2014, 12:19 PM

0_o well that's a funny little coincidence. Either way it won't stay that way for long :3

Kubby
01-06-2014, 02:16 PM
0_o well that's a funny little coincidence. Either way it won't stay that way for long :3

Of course it won't. Only two of them are left :P.

Lohuydahutt
01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Surprisingly I didn't post any battles yesterday. Well here's the one I was working on yesterday =P
EDIT: God damnit I clicked send before I could even copy and paste the thing... Hang on guys =P

Lohuydahutt
01-07-2014, 03:57 PM
CHAPTER FIVE

A spray of bullets was coming Hades way but Hades didn’t bother to avoid them. Hades was testing the waters with Dante to see if he’s actually worthy of any effort. Dante interpreted his actions as him being completely unharmed by the bullets so he attempted to charge his gun up a bit. He shot again, it hurt Hades ever so slightly more then he thought it would (which would be… Not at all.) So Hades responded by swiftly grabbing Dante’s head and flinging him towards the force field (Hades was still interested in destroying that thing.) Dante took this a lot better than Timmy did so he immediately got back up and ran towards the balcony, this time with his sword in hand.

Wait how IS Timmy doing? Well if Timmy wasn’t a ghoul he’d have permanent brain damage by now. Hippos are surprisingly one of the most lethal animals to man. King Hippo punched, and punched, and punched. Ten minutes in and Timmy still wasn’t dead, (he only recently became completely unconscious.) King Hippo with MC-like convenience found a brick not far from him. He reached for that and started bashing Timmy over the head with that. Timmy took those blows to the head extremely well all things considered but his body gave in eventually.
A cannon fired.
SIXTH DEATH
Timmy the Cruel-Polar. Fak u Polar.

King Hippo got up to his feet triumphantly. He had no idea what to do now since K Rool was kind of on the balcony. He just sort of sat there attempting to form one of those things people called, “a thought”.

Hecarim looked down on the staircase and took a deep breath. He told himself that he could do this… So he took a step… and then a second step… and a third… Eventually he found himself exactly where he started the game out. He then challenged the second half of the staircase. There were only 6 steps to conquer. One… Two… Three… Four… Hecarim took a deep breath once again… He was about to defeat these stairs once and for all… Five… and then, suddenly something slipped. He found himself face planted into the floor at the bottom of the staircase. King K Rool stood over him, and laughed.

Mega Man did not know where to go. He obviously wasn’t going to go back to the balcony but the courtyard didn’t seem like a good option either. Unfortunately, there was a door in the way of his path to the inside.
A cannon was fired.
SEVENTH DEATH
Courtyard Door-ParfumPalace. I think the guy who owns this place needs to get Mega Man insurance =.=

SCP-106 was put-off by the sudden rays of light shining into the palace but he continued to VERY slowly trudge towards the door, not concerned with the lemons he was currently getting shot with.

Amaterasu had nothing to do since Dante was fighting Hades. Amaterasu decided to lazily throw shit at Hades hoping he wouldn’t notice. Hades found himself frozen in place through the holy power of a Tundra Bead. Dante used this to land a hard slash on Hades. Hades did not appreciate that.

The corpse of Adoring Fan disappeared but mudcrab wasn’t eating it any way. Mudcrab scuttled about the pond not really caring about his bro corphish or anything else. Interestingly enough, mudcrab found a strange shiny stone in the mud. Corphish saw mudcrab with it and picked it up. Corphish examined the strange stone and noticed an odd color resemblance to one of the pond’s residents. “Hey mudcrab. I think I might want you to meet someone…” said corphish. Mudcrab had no reason to reject so he followed the corphish to the deepest part of the pond.

Tune in for part 6 There'll be… MORE STUFF =P

I'm pretty sure this is my shortest chapter so far but it's transitional more then anything =P

KnotPoles
01-07-2014, 04:02 PM
CHAPTER FIVE

A spray of bullets was coming Hades way but Hades didn’t bother to avoid them. Hades was testing the waters with Dante to see if he’s actually worthy of any effort. Dante interpreted his actions as him being completely unharmed by the bullets so he attempted to charge his gun up a bit. He shot again, it hurt Hades ever so slightly more then he thought it would (which would be… Not at all.) So Hades responded by swiftly grabbing Dante’s head and flinging him towards the force field (Hades was still interested in destroying that thing.) Dante took this a lot better than Timmy did so he immediately got back up and ran towards the balcony, this time with his sword in hand.

Wait how IS Timmy doing? Well if Timmy wasn’t a ghoul he’d have permanent brain damage by now. Hippos are surprisingly one of the most lethal animals to man. King Hippo punched, and punched, and punched. Ten minutes in and Timmy still wasn’t dead, (he only recently became completely unconscious.) King Hippo with MC-like convenience found a brick not far from him. He reached for that and started bashing Timmy over the head with that. Timmy took those blows to the head extremely well all things considered but his body gave in eventually.
A cannon fired.
SIXTH DEATH
Timmy the Cruel-Polar. Fak u Polar.

King Hippo got up to his feet triumphantly. He had no idea what to do now since K Rool was kind of on the balcony. He just sort of sat there attempting to form one of those things people called, “a thought”.

Hecarim looked down on the staircase and took a deep breath. He told himself that he could do this… So he took a step… and then a second step… and a third… Eventually he found himself exactly where he started the game out. He then challenged the second half of the staircase. There were only 6 steps to conquer. One… Two… Three… Four… Hecarim took a deep breath once again… He was about to defeat these stairs once and for all… Five… and then, suddenly something slipped. He found himself face planted into the floor at the bottom of the staircase. King K Rool stood over him, and laughed.

Mega Man did not know where to go. He obviously wasn’t going to go back to the balcony but the courtyard didn’t seem like a good option either. Unfortunately, there was a door in the way of his path to the inside.
A cannon was fired.
SEVENTH DEATH
Courtyard Door-ParfumPalace. I think the guy who owns this place needs to get Mega Man insurance =.=

SCP-106 was put-off by the sudden rays of light shining into the palace but he continued to VERY slowly trudge towards the door, not concerned with the lemons he was currently getting shot with.

Amaterasu had nothing to do since Dante was fighting Hades. Amaterasu decided to lazily throw shit at Hades hoping he wouldn’t notice. Hades found himself frozen in place through the holy power of a Tundra Bead. Dante used this to land a hard slash on Hades. Hades did not appreciate that.

The corpse of Adoring Fan disappeared but mudcrab wasn’t eating it any way. Mudcrab scuttled about the pond not really caring about his bro corphish or anything else. Interestingly enough, mudcrab found a strange shiny stone in the mud. Corphish saw mudcrab with it and picked it up. Corphish examined the strange stone and noticed an odd color resemblance to one of the pond’s residents. “Hey mudcrab. I think I might want you to meet someone…” said corphish. Mudcrab had no reason to reject so he followed the corphish to the deepest part of the pond.

Tune in for part 6 There'll be… MORE STUFF =P

I'm pretty sure this is my shortest chapter so far but it's transitional more then anything =P

Rip in piece Timmeh Da Crool. ;n;

rangernumberx
01-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Mega Man:- Taking down doors like the Kool-Aid Man since 1987

BrineBlade
01-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Oh god, what did that dog do?

Screw Dante, I'm getting that dog before it can do any more harm!

echo
01-09-2014, 07:06 AM
Can't wait for the next chapter ^^

Lohuydahutt
01-09-2014, 06:57 PM
CHAPTER SIX

Hecarim tried to get up to his feet but King K Rool kicked him down again. Hecarim didn’t actually see that K Rool was the one kicking him down. He immediately associated the laughter as the stairs mocking him for *some* reason. Hecarim got up quickly this time, K Rool was nervous now that Hecarim was ready to fight back but it was not K Rool who was on the receiving end of the onslaught of shadows. Afterwards, the staircase was demolished, just… Rubble. Hecarim chuckled to himself triumphantly; he defeated the stairs once and for all. K Rool was smart enough to avoid fights he thought he had a low chance of winning so he just started to slowly back away. Hecarim quickly turned towards K Rool causing the king to flinch. Hecarim said, “Hey, want to be my MINION?” “You mean an alliance?” replied K Rool. “Sure whatever.” Hecarim replied.
A cannon fired.
SEVENTH DEATH
SCP-106-Kubby. See the light man, see the light.
Mega Man was shooting out his full arsenal at SPC-106 as it slowly walked towards him. Luckily for Mega Man, the flash stopper was the seventh weapon he selected. The light became too much for SCP and he just needed that extra push to drop out. After it was over, SCP-106 was no more then a pile of goo. Mega Man got the ability “Acid Armor”. Mega Man was interested to try it out.

Hades tried to find out how he was frozen for a short time. Dante simply seized Hades distraction as a chance to land another clean hit on him. Hades was getting annoyed with Dante as his blows were may more successful then they should’ve been at this rate. Hades grabbed Dante again and sooner then Dante could really make any definite move he found himself breaking through the balcony... and then the bridge.
EIGHT DEATH
Balcony-ParfumPalace. Hades insurance is a must as well
NINTH DEATH
Bridge-ParfumPalace. Well anybody who wants to go outside will have to swim now XD
TENTH DEATH
Corphish-WhosYoCrawDaddy. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
This was the closest to death Mudcrab ever found himself. The corphish was unsurprisingly, killed by the excess load of rubble. In a very dramatic scene the corphish handed the stone to the mudcrab. The corphish saw the mudcrab as the only possible savior of the palace, the mudcrab saw a shiny stone. Either way the intended target corphish was shooting for was not far away.

Amaterasu saw Dante struggle to get up. Amaterasu thought of getting more actively involved. Hades looked down, oh look a bomb… Oh wait, a bomb. This said bomb exploded and was powerful enough to send Hades into the air. Oh look, Hades is in the air. Maybe he preferred the air, did Amaterasu just give Hades a new ability? LEVITATE? Oh wait he already was able to do that… Hm. Then again there are plenty of clearly levitating pokemon that don’t get it... ISN’T THAT RIGHT MAGNEZONE?

In a twist of events a magnezone randomly started attacking everything… and then Hades exploded it… R.I.P magnezone. You didn’t need to get in the zone you needed to get the fuck OUT.

Actually even though that tidbit was COMPLETELY inconsequential that didn’t actually happen =P

So Hades finds himself in an annoying position in the battle. If he attacks Amaterasu, Dante attacks and vice-versa. So Hades has trouble specifically targeting one of them even though that’s the best way for him to do actual damage. Hades thought to himself. Do an attack that CLEARLY seems to be directed at both of his enemies and then target one? Worth a shot. Shortly thereafter Dante found himself on the ground getting power stomped multiple times because I’m too lazy to differentiate Hades from Brawl Ganondorf’s fighting style. Dante has endurance though, enough to make Timmy the Cruel look soft. “For a dark underlord…” Dante spat something out and then continued, “You hit like you’re wearing boxing gloves made out of pillows.”
“Pillow lava maybe” replied the undaunted Hades. He then punched Dante in the face because, why not?

King Hippo was in a tight spot. He wanted to go inside but the lord of the underworld, a magic artist, and a demon slayer were in the way. King Hippo laid down low and started to crawl. Maybe they wouldn’t notice.

It is worth noting that when Mega Man used flash stopper Hecarim was immediately frozen in place because he was in the form of a robot unicorn reaper thing. K Rool stared at Hecarim and wondered if he should just kill him on the spot. Hecarim started moving just when K Rool decided to go for it though.

... I'll just end right there =P

Next time it'll be Chapter Seven and you guys will find out who goes to heaven

Dr. Stein
01-09-2014, 10:05 PM
NONE OF THAT K ROOL. NONE. OF. THAT.

rangernumberx
01-10-2014, 02:16 AM
I feel like this is going to turn into an everybody-against-Hades battle soon.

BrineBlade
01-10-2014, 07:42 PM
No no, it wouldn't be fair for everyone else.

Dr. Stein
01-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Hey. You should totally post the next chapter.

rangernumberx
01-13-2014, 02:21 AM
No no, it wouldn't be fair for everyone else.

Neither is having a god of death against a small android, a crab, and on overweight crocodile.

echo
01-16-2014, 04:32 PM
Just about half of us are gone, can't wait to see who else gets owned next chapter c:

KnotPoles
01-16-2014, 04:34 PM
inb4timmywasactuallyalivethewholetime

Lohuydahutt
01-16-2014, 04:45 PM
inb4timmywasactuallyalivethewholetime

inb4chapter7(whichhopefullycomesoutoverthisweekend )whereIexplicitlymentionTimmy'sREALcorpse

KnotPoles
01-16-2014, 04:46 PM
inb4chapter7(whichhopefullycomesoutoverthisweekend )whereIexplicitlymentionTimmy'sREALcorpse

Isn't he already a corpse anyway

Lohuydahutt
01-16-2014, 05:15 PM
Isn't he already a corpse anyway

FUCKING ZOMBIE LOGIC! A corpse is dead and I mean DEAD... DEAD. As in... not undead =P

Lohuydahutt
01-21-2014, 09:05 PM
CHAPTER SEVEN

King Hippo hid behind statues, bushes, and fountains. King Hippo attempted every single trick a stealth game had to get past the battle of gods in the courtyard. Considering King Hippo’s build it wasn’t exactly ideal. Dante noticed King Hippo and was preparing to rush towards him. This resulted in Dante getting his face planted into the ground via Hades. Hades smirked, looked around, and saw King Hippo. Amaterasu unleashed some fire upon Hades. Amaterasu noticed King Hippo, she ignored him and continued to assault Hades. This is really the only reason King Hippo’s genius strategy worked. When King Hippo finally got to where the bridge was, he found himself in quite the predicament. The bridge was fucking gone and King Hippo could barely swim… barely. He went for it.

Meanwhile inside… Mega Man did not really know what to do. He was definitely shaken by SCP-106 and wondered what other terrors lied within. We all know this decision making drill but long story short Merga Man ventured inside. Unfortunately, right around the corridor was Hecarim’s “alliance” 2.0. Mega Man froze in place once he saw the two. Fighting a mini-boss and a robot master at the same time? THAT’S NO FAIR! Damn you Unicorn Man! Thought Mega Man. All Hecarim saw was a little boy in his underwear so he smirked. “K Rool, how about you show me what you got?” Hecarim said. K Rool reluctantly approached Mega Man. K Rool’s application to the SSB tournament was still pending but he was already well aware of many of the upcoming fighters. K Rool approached with caution, blunderbuss in hand. Mega Man watched as a large spiky iron ball flew at him at an extremely awkward rate… Mega Man easily jumped over it. K Rool shot again and the same thing happened. Using his blunderbuss to propel himself he rushed towards Mega Man. Mega Man looked through his arsenal and decided he might as well try out his new move. What would’ve been an awesome tackle to the ground for K Rool instead resulted in him yelling out like a little bitch. K Rool found himself on the ground and Mega Man lightly jumped onto him. Melting through his Alligator/Crocodile skin was one thing, but melting through his gold plated stomach? WHAT? Unicorn Man, I mean- HECARIM was simply facepalming himself and proceeded to enter the battle. Mega Man got off K Rool and backed away. Hecarim continued to advance.

Meanwhile King K Rool crawled outside, still in pain. He did not realize the bridge was gone and fell into the water. He met up with King Hippo again. “Umm… Hi.” Said King K Rool once he recognized his ex-Ally. They rebuilt their alliance immediately… Unfortunately, they were in the water and neither were particularly adept at swimming. They swam towards one of the statues in the water and just held onto that, waiting everything out.

Wait… Isn’t there like a battle of the gods or some shit like that? Pssh who cares? Oh wait. OK so Hades is like shooting lasers and punching shit and everyone else is doing the same shit AND THEY’RE FIGHTING N STUFF. They’ve been going at it for a while and Dante seems to be the first one to start getting a bit tired. Maybe getting your head stomped into the pavement 50 times isn’t healthy for your brain? … Nahhhhh. So Dante gets up for exactly the sixty-ninth time (Spheal chucked to himself.) He watches as Hades tries to smack up Amatu Picasso. Because my writing creativity has drained out they decided to have a rap battle.

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORYYY
AMATU PICASSO
VS
HADES
BEGIN
Amatu:
I am the greatest! The modern art Muhammad Ali
I slash faces! Call me slashy mcgee
*shot*

Hades didn’t even rap but he decided he was clearly the winner of that rap battle. Now that he is covered with a shit load of bitches to steal souls from he decides to look elsewhere for mindless violence. Hades saw two fats dudes and swooped down. Dante tried to attack him from behind but instead found himself comically thrown to the side… Into the force field. “So what are your names little mortals?” Hades said in a mocking tone. “King K Rool mofo” King K Rool said. “GRARP” said the King of Hippos. “Well King K Rool, I make you look like King N Ice. As for you ‘Grarp’ I’ll uhh… Kick your parp!” Hades said in reply (he’s one clever mofo.) King K Rool coincidentally found a burn heal on the ground, he used it to heal his burns which he OBVIOUSLY got from getting his skin melted by Mega Man... RIGHT GUYS? Oh wait he’s in the water… I wonder what else is in the water? Oh shi-

A large beast started to emerge as everyone in the courtyard looked on. Hades saw as abnormally large fins started to emerge from the water. Not long after, the head of the beast came out, and holding on to the large black horn was a small crab. Hades clenched his fists prepared for another interesting battle. Amaterasu and Dante were on standby, waiting to see if they would have to get involved. Then, the beast lunged out at Hades with its jaws outstretched.

OH LOOK A CLIFF HANGER!

See what happens in Part 8 or whatever.

Dr. Stein
01-21-2014, 09:38 PM
FINALLY! IT'S FINALLY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!
*cries tears of joy*

BrineBlade
01-21-2014, 09:48 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

Dr. Stein
01-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Whensa next Chaptah?

Uprising
01-31-2014, 12:11 AM
The Saga of the Mudcrab has yet to be completed.

Lohuydahutt
01-31-2014, 07:00 AM
The Saga of the Mudcrab has yet to be completed.

Yeah... I've just had a little too much school work recently. I might try to update again this weekend =P

BrineBlade
01-31-2014, 05:51 PM
I know how you feel Lohuydahutt

Lohuydahutt
02-04-2014, 05:54 PM
CHAPTER EIGHT

Hades caught the beast by holding back its jaws with his hands in a not particularly original scene. Hades chuckled and threw the beast at the force field… Hades was off put when it managed to maintain control of its flight before its impact with the field. Regardless, as the beast started flying right back towards him Hades noticed a small crab that was now on the ground. The crab was upside down after falling from the Mega Gyarados (NOW WE KNOW) and was struggling to get back upright. Hades chuckled and prepared to stomp it with the force of a thousand souls (or whatever the fuck Hades does) but Hades’s need to kill Mudcrab in a dramatic fashion was his downfall. In a very dramatic scene Dante pushed Mudcrab out of the way and took the stomp to himself… and then Hades ripped a hole through his god damn stomach with the sheer power of his foot. Imagine Ganondorf’s down B minus the suck.

Dante was bleeding now so Amaterasu decided to get involved. Well, she would have if ze beast didn’t come crashing down on them. So what did this result in? Well Dante found a fucking tail to the face while he was still down, Hades was pushed back a little bit, and Mudcrab got back on gyarados. They retreated back into the water for a little bit. Hades then looked down at Dante.
“Well I might as well get this little pest out while I can.” Said the inexplicably undaunted Hades.
A cannon fired.
EIGTH DEATH
Dante-Aphrodite. Well Hades didn’t need you anymore for force field breaking duties so why the fuck else would you still be in the game?

“Only seven of you left! Congratulations you’re slightly more than half way through!” Said the spheal who didn’t seem to care about the Gyaradocalypse occurring on stage.

I was going to use the cannon fired as a segway to Mega Man’s fight but someone actually died. Regardless, it may not have looked like a conventional stage, but the robot master boss fight was here. Unicorn Man charged and Mega Man shot his mega buster once before jumping over. Unicorn Man charged at Mega Man again and Mega Man did the same god damn thing. Unicorn Man was eventually sent down to half health before Mega Man took a dash for the stairs. Hecarim tried to follow but instead found the staircase that wasn’t broken.
“Fucking stairs” said Hecarim. He realized that demolishing them wasn’t really going to do him any favors. Hecarim was at the cross roads for a second time (except this is probably around his ninth.)

Since the two kings (and if you like to talk for hours, just go ahead now) didn’t really feel like getting eaten by Mr. Water Dragon Thing they decided to test out their luck inside. In spite of the large challenge that was actually getting back inside… They got back inside. Hecarim was occupied with the stairs so there were no worries there.

Hades looked down on the recently deceased Dante and then at the wolf/fox/god/IDGAF Amaterasu. His fists were clenched, his grin was wide, and then he got attacked from behind by a giant dragon monster thing. WELL SO MUCH FOR THAT INTERESTING BATTLE!

Mudcrab had enough excitement for one day. He found some mud and burrowed in. Meanwhile the other pond critters were having a meeting as they tried to troubleshoot about what to do. Maybe if they used the power of magic, teamwork, love, power, plot shielding, contrived plot points, unrealistic results, friendship, and love… They could defeat Hades. It MIGHT just work!

TUNE IN FOR PART 9 where… IDK you tell me.

BrineBlade
02-04-2014, 09:10 PM
Oh please, those freaking water creatures are- hey dragon thing? Can you drop me so I can kill just you?

Dr. Stein
02-04-2014, 11:01 PM
*sigh* =_= Fucking stairs........

rangernumberx
02-05-2014, 02:10 AM
*sigh* F**king centaur bosses...

rangernumberx
02-21-2014, 08:04 AM
Alright, there are seven fighters left. You know what that means?

Slightly-More-Than-Halfway Death Battle Review!
Mudcrab
Alright, let's start with the one I would call a joke character straight off the bat, along with the adoring fan and the dog (except the dog had something resembling a chance to kill someone). Still, I think he's a bit of a joke, and here's why. Well, the Elder Scrolls wiki says it best. And that it that Individually, they are more of a nuisance than an actual danger. So, the lone mud crab? Not exactly going to match up against two gods and Unicorn Man. They are weak, slow, and are best suited to a evasive method of disguising as a rock, hiding in water, and burying itself in mud. However, it has been using this method very effectively so far. In fact, if he keeps hiding, he might be able to outlive all the others, with the Pokemon doing the fighting for him. As a lot of them are undetermined, I'm going to just say the major one is Mega Gyrados, who is a major annoyance to Hades, and they all have a general weakness to electricity, meaning they need to be careful around magic users and the force field.

Oh, and an insult in the Elder Scrolls universe is "I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than you!" Let that sink in for a minute, and look at how he's doing.

FOR ARCEUS' SAKE LOHUY HOW IS IT STILL ALIVE?

King Hippo
Well, not much to say about him. He's had a temp alliance with K Rool that's still going on, and is an ex-underling of Hecarim. He also had a joint kill with Pangoro and Hades against Timmy. Yeah, that was dull, let's move onto the canon stuff. As he is from Punch Out and hasn't been included in Smash Bros yet, you can't expect him to have any attacks other than punching. However, it must be stated that with his large size and constant punching, he can put a lot of force behind those hits. Also, at least to a lightweight boxer, he has a near impenetrable defense. His one weakness is his stomach, which is constantly protected (until his mouth is hit, which somehow loosens the elastic on his shorts and makes him uncover his vulnerable spot to pull them up again. However, once floored he won't get up again (some say this is because time would run out before knocking him down again. And some say it's because he's simply too fat to pull himself up. But all we know is, he's called the King). This means that you can technically take him down, fend of a second attacker, and then finish off the floored boxer because you're too OP *glares at Hades*

King K Rool
Similar to Hippo, as in he has a temporary alliance with him (which I must point out cannot last in such a contest, and it's only a matter of time before the two kings turn on each other. My money's on Rool, as he's proven evil). Also, he is an ex-underling to Hecarim, which may resurface at a later stage, should they venture upstairs to where the centaur is stuck in purgatory. Out of the warzone, he is the leader of the Kremlin Krew, a pirate gang who constantly steals bananas from the Kongs. Because, you know, they're not exactly carnivorous animals or anything. On that note, one important personality trait that may come into effect is that he's so cruel, that even his crew has a large fear of him. Aside from that, he has a large chest plate with a large hole in it (courtesy of Mega Man) which can block a lot of attacks, a crown which can be used as a boomerang, and a blunderbuss that can be used as a vacum and as a gun (which fires spiked 'Kannonballs' which can be hit back into the gun to clog it up and make it explode). All in all, a versatile fighter with a Smash like moveset, but he is a large target to hit. Oh, and he never wins a game. Not. Once. As far as I know, at least.

Amaterasu
After researching an obese boxer and a minion who has beaten his life expectancy by an extremely large amount, I shouldn't be suprised about anyone else. But I look up this guy, and I see a white wolf on fire who looks a bit like a mech from some anime, and there's a manhole in the background. Just, what? But past the initial shock, she appears to be a good fighter. She has endured a constant battle with Dante and the god of OP so far, even though she hasn't got a kill to her name. In her own universe, she is a kind goddess who was always aiding those who needed it (I have to congratulate GoK for choosing the most unlikely character to take part). However, her main versatile weapon is her Celestial Brush, which is unlimited until she runs out of ink. In battle, it can be used to blind demons, 'power slash' through enemies, create cherry bombs, slows time, and...create lily pads, along with much more. All of these attacks are by definition magical, so normal defences won't hold as well against them. However, as she has been in constant battle, she has been weakened by Dante and Hades, and can be hit by both mortal and magical weapons.

Mega Man
Or 'Merga Man', as he's known on the first page, is currently residing at the bottom of a set of stairs inside the house. He has the most deaths directly attributed to him, with a metal blade resting firmly in Pangoro's skull and lighting SCP 106 to death. Due to the usage of his weapons, it can easily be presumed that he has access to all of his weapons from his games (excluding the X series, as that's a different Mega) and is capable of gaining additional weapons, such as the parting shot, when he defeats other enemies, making him a stronger fighter the more he kills. In universe, he has plenty of experience defeating various foes, because Wiley just doesn't seem to be able to take the hint and stop his plans for world domination. However, as with all NES games, his games were hard, and took someone with experience to beat them without dying, meaning that he wouldn't have completed all his feats if he weren't able to be rebuilt and have extra lives. Of course, that's the case with a lot of people on this list, but shut up, I'm trying not to be biased here. He also can't call upon his multi-purpose dog, due to rules about external help, and also can't work out how to use a door correctly. You would've thought such an AI would've worked it out by now. But then again...

Hecarim
If this guy can't work out stairs, I can't blame Rockman. The 'shadow of war', in his guise as a boss during an LSD trip, has only one joint kill thus far against Master Chief, one of my favorites from the start. However, even in such a ridiculous looking guise, he managed to become the boss of the evil Kremlin king, showing how dominant he can be. In the League, he is categorized as a primary fighter and a secondary tank. Basically, strong attacks, high resistance. His main weapon is a scythe like weapon (which leaves bright, digital streaks behind it), but there's no reason he can't just trample on top of enemies. His abilities include Warpath, which gives him extra damage based on his speed, Rampage, which deals large amounts of damage in a scythe swing (unless you're a minion or monster, so the Mudcrab might actually be able to resist something), Spirit of Dread, which deals magic damage around him for 4 seconds while healing him 20% of the damage caused, and Devastating Charge, which is Unicorn Man's glorified 'run away' tactic, with a attack bonus. His major move is Onslaught of Shadows, which creates a line of magic damaging spectral riders, and charges with them until they run out of range or come across some stairs. As with all other champions, he has no major weaknesses. However, a major part of the League is the respawn, meaning that, if he is unaware of the exact rules, he may charge straight into the fray without much concern about death. He may do that anyway, because Techno Dash has defiantly got potential, if he can get outside.

Hades
Alright, now for this guy. *sighs* He is the god of the undead, a multi-stage final boss in Kid Icarus Uprising where you need help from the previous game's final boss to defeat him, and is just plain uber. Despite this, he only has one direct kill attributed to him (Dante) and one joint kill on Timmy, and is currently fighting Mega Gyrados and Amaterasu. One important thing to point out, is that standard attacks seem to have little damaging effect. However, due to the explicit use of magical electricity being used in the force field (as well as just being a reason for a certain forumer to bring it back), and all the weapons Pit uses follows this trend, it is possible to theorize that Hades has the immunity of Percy Jackson gods, and can only be harmed with magic and weapons made out of materials such as celestial bronze, you know, the sort of thing that angels would use. Even then, he has shown to have great power and resistance, after being assaulted constantly by magical attacks from Amaterasu. Cannonly, he can destroy the three sacred treasures with one hit (admittedly, they were 25 years old), can create monsters out of dammed souls (it must be noted that 1 soul doesn't mean 1 monster), use the same sort of souls to increase his power and repair removed limbs, and has great magic and physical damaging capabilities. Upon special occasions (such as weddings and Armageddons), he wears his 'devastation ensemble', covering his body with missiles, laser turrets, allows him to teleport at great speeds and create whirlwinds, and so on. If I were to tell the remaining fighters one thing, it would be to kill him before he puts on the suit, otherwise it's game over.

Winner
After looking at all these, I think the winner will either be Mega Man or Hades, Hades if it comes to a battle between these two, and here's why. Mega Man has an extremely large arsenal, spanning 10 games, and gets another weapon upon each kill he finishes off. He can also move anywhere, simply blowing up what he can't jump through. Meanwhile, Hades has a very large amount of power behind him, is very resistant, and can easily cause doomsday within the dome. However, there are a lot of fighters conspiring against him, and Pokemon moves could count as a kind of magic, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. As I said, if the two came against each other, Hades would be the runaway winner. This is because Mega Man's attacks are all technology based, him being an android and firing out of an electricity driven cannon. If my above theory is correct, then none of these would effect Hades. Therefore, Hades would be called the winner. This has been a rangernumberx analysis review, and Hades to too damn OP.

BrineBlade
02-21-2014, 08:24 AM
Tee-hee

Dr. Stein
02-21-2014, 09:00 PM
So wat u r saying is that if I use my rainbow ghost men of doom on Hades, I could do a good amount of damage?

Lohuydahutt
02-21-2014, 11:40 PM
CHAPTER NINE

Hecarim was desperate, he didn’t know what to do. He then decided that the only way to defeat the stairs was to SERVE them!
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORYYYYY
HECARIM
VS
STAIRSSSS
BEGIN!
Hecarim:
Man I’m not scared of you you’re just inanimate objects
An after thought for elevation in renovation projects
I’m a reaper, a god, the enemy you chose to neglect
If you think you’re winning easily you are incorrect!
Stairs:
Ha you make me laugh, can I give you a hand?
You just need to climb up me to reach Mega Man
But you’re all like 15 steps and then a steep drop
It’s not fucking complicated but you just go down like PLOP
You need to stop pussying out and take the stairway to heaven
Up here I conveniently store Mega Man like seven eleven
So if you’re fluttershy of doing it then get the fuck out
Dude I’m a fucking staircase I don’t even give a shit about this bout!

Hecarim gave up. He walked away in defeat and decided to go outside, he then tripped and fell into the pond.

King K Rool and King Hippo were hiding just out of Hecarim’s sight when he stormed out and when King K Rool confirmed he was gone they both breathed a sigh of relief. They wondered what drew Hecarim away from the stairs and checked it out. A couple of steps up and they conquered the stairs. King Hippo almost tripped but he managed to get up without too much of a problem. Once they were upstairs they almost immediately noticed smoke coming from the second door down of the hallway. They mutually decided to check it out. King K Rool drew out his blunderbuss and King Hippo broke off the top of one of the Bisharp statues to use as a melee weapon. They creeped towards the room ever so quietly (not quiet at all really) and they heard a noise. They got closer as the noise grew in intensity. The moment they got in front of where the door was-
A cannon fired.

King Hippo dropped his shorts, he dropped all his pineapples and found himself down on the ground defeated. K Rool immediately realized who he was dealing with and ran out to where the balcony once was and took a dive. Mega Man looked over King Hippo and assumed he was dead. I mean, who could take a full powered charge shot from the good old mega buster? … King Hippo can apparently. Mega Man started to walk out of the room but was bashed in the head with the statue before he made it out. While Mega Man was knocked down the King loomed over him, and raised the statue above his head before crashing down… Well King Hippo was crashing down anyway Mega Man was completely fine.
A cannon fired.
NINTH DEATH
King Hippo-Facilier. Well if you’re still paying attention to this you didn’t win… Lohuydahutt proceeded to get sued.

OK game’s over I’m sorry that I couldn’t update this faster but it’s OVER

… Or not.

So Mega Man pulled a quick one King Hippo took a laser trident to the stomach HIS ONE WEAK SPOT ;-; So yeah, that’s the thing that happened.

Mega Man gained a new weapon, it was a called the Dye-a-Beat Ese. He looked at the robotic bird which he apparently had all along and dyed it the color Ese… Whatever color that is. It then proceeded to fly away and then get blown up when it hit the force field… Bummer.

So what’s going on outside the club? OHMYGODHADESISFIGHTINGWITHAGIANTFISHDRAGON!

Amaterasu has given up trying to act like she’s a part of the fight, it’s a battle of the gods and the actual god is getting replaced by a fish. Amaterasu found a nice little hedge and snuggled in.

Mudcrab was sort of doing the same thing… Except with mud… Yep.

Hades took an aqua tail to the face and it actually hurt him? Why could a standard creature bring significant harm to him? Mold Breaker. Because fuck you that’s how the ability works now =P but poor Mega Gyarados didn’t exactly appreciate the beating he was receiving either… The god of the underworld can pack a punch sometimes… But it was neck and neck (If mega gyarados has a neck. I guess his whole body is a neck.) They were all worn down and all of that bullshit and then… He decides to take a moment to talk to his tailor minion that he randomly spawned. They have a quick conversation and then the minion disappears off to somewhere and comes back with his nice little devastation tuxedo. Now Hades shoots lasers from his tits or something I DON’T KNOW.

Whirlwinds ravage the once beautiful hedge mazes, lasers pew pew down all the statues, and Hades overall just makes this graceful palace an unsightly place.

Meh, who cares about that? Might as well leave it for next time.

Tune in for chapter 10, WHAT HAPPENS THEN?

Dr. Stein
02-22-2014, 03:17 AM
The stairs........they have beaten me...........OR HAVE THEY!?!?!?!?

*devastating charge on dem sturs*

rangernumberx
02-22-2014, 04:00 AM
Well, that's it. Game over, Hades has won. Nothing short of a godly decapitation and legendary level energy beam while he's in that state can stop him now.

Moonjik
02-22-2014, 06:33 AM
I LIIIIIIIIIVE!

Dr. Stein
02-22-2014, 05:34 PM
If only I was Demon Blade Tryndamere. Den I cud haz legendury battle with Hades.

BrineBlade
02-24-2014, 07:55 PM
Well, I didn't fire lasers from my tits before, now my tuxedo is ruined...

*snaps fingers and tuxedo is repaired*

Never mind..hahahahahahahaha!

U MAD DRAGONFISH?!?

Lohuydahutt
02-26-2014, 05:54 PM
Keep up the awesome story Lohuyd! I also will be picking back up the series after this one :3
I have plans

AND DARNIT KING HIPPO WOULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST WINNER EVER ;)

OK I'll make sure to drag this series out as long as possible then =P

Dr. Stein
03-02-2014, 06:43 PM
El bumpo

BrineBlade
03-08-2014, 03:06 PM
THIS WILL NEVER GO INACTIVE!

Dr. Stein
03-08-2014, 04:55 PM
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Lohuydahutt
03-08-2014, 05:15 PM
His last chapter was almost 3 weeks ago, so I will give him 4 days

Fair enough =P

Lohuydahutt
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
Bread you can give me a deadline for my next VGBR entry, I probably won't be motivated to work on it otherwise XD
CHAPTER TEN
Now we get to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter =D

King K Rool was underwater. That’s what happens when you take a dive into a pond. The water was murky from the debris so he could barely see anything. Meh, alligators are used to it (and if he’s a crocodile, I don’t give a fuck.) So he comes across Hecarim during his swim and immediately attempts to swim the other way. Upon his escape from the water he immediately wished to be back in. Destruction, whirlwinds, and explosions everywhere. Hades set his eyes on the mansion and it did not take that much time for things to come crumbling down. Mega Man was able to get out in time because he went to check out what all the noise was. Either way the palace/mansion/IDGAF came crumbling down faster than Luigi’s in brawl. There was nowhere to hide, Hades was going to kill them all or some stupid shit like that.

Hades happened to blow down some hedges, one of which Amaterasu was chilling in. All the leaves were blown away and the whirlwind… RUSTLED HER FUR D:< Forget about fuckin’ mega dragon thing WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT? A ruffled up Amaterasu is the REAL threat… I bet. So Hades once again takes the art to the face before he can criticize it. With the power of slashes and whatever some of the individual turrets fell off of Hades but then he formed himself into a twister. The tornado growled as it approached the lone wolf. Fortunately mega gyarados was capable of making a few twisters of his own. They knocked Hades off of his intended path and he fell in what was left of some hedges. Hades back was pricked by the branches, and you do NOT want to see Hades when his back is pricked by some hedges! He passively flew at mega gyarados who found a well-placed blow to his (beautiful) face.

The council of aquatic pokemon continued to assess the situation. The monster was destroying everything. They watched as mega gyarados hit the shield and came tumbling down, like some form of electricity… Electrocuted it. Spheal must’ve put on the reflectors to the electrified setting to contain Hades. Crawdaunt, the head of the group, looked at one of his peers and got an idea.

King K Rool was hiding behind a bush when the mega gyarados fell right next to him. The thing was still alive granted and now since it has ADD or something its aggressions were now misplaced in King K Rool’s direction.

Amaterasu watched as the alligator/crocodile ran away from the beast, stepping over the rubble of the mansion and coincidentally, King Hippo’s corpse.

King K Rool looked at the gates of the mansion. Oddly enough the door was slightly opened. He was excited by the new opportunity that arose for him and then… The door was opened but the force field was still on. King K Rool was down, shocker. Mega Gyarados looked over the now unconscious King K Rool and heard explosions in the distance. NOW he remembered!

Amaterasu endowed herself with the power of the sun… Or whatever this solar reflector is because our all knowing writer is too lazy to really figure out what the fuck it does. But Hades is now caught on MAGIC fire WOOO

Too dowse the flames Hades went into the water in the spot where Hecarim coincidentally was. The poor unicorn almost had the last ride of the night before he… Ran away from the lasers that were ever so conveniently shooting at him. This was the moment when gyarados came back into the picture.

It was a battle of the ages, good guys, bad guys, explosions AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. Only one would survive I wonder who it will be? This is the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.

Hades gave a punch to gyarados’s face like Tibbles the cat did to a whole wren race. Then King woke up from his magical attack, then Hecarim jumped and stomped on his back.
Hades was (slightly) injured and trying to stand still when mega gyarados came with some ice fang chill
But Hades saw it coming and he beat the fish up
The poor thing’s dead now Hades might just win the cup

Amaterasu howled out, with a shrill cry
Because they were all… about to die.

THE END.

Or…

Amaterasu charged at Hades with power slash galore sending him back a couple feet. The crawdaunt saw that he was close enough to the force field. He looked down at one of the seakings. “You have lightningrod don’t you?”
“No that’s a hidden ability.” Replied the seaking.
“But if you believe hard enough you can get your hidden ability right?”
“No not reall-“

Crawdaunt picked up the goldfish and threw the seaking straight at Hades with the force of… A crayfish. Either way the velocity of the seaking was enough for its horn to pierce into Hades’s chest and then into the force field. What was the forcefield armed with? Magic electricity bro, magic electricity. Electricity so magical that it could actually damage Hades, I mean, it had to, why the fuck would Spheal allow Hades into the Royale if he couldn’t beat him… Right? So what happens when you find a concentrated amount of magic electricity piercing into your body not far from your heart? I don’t know, you tell me.

Hades fell into the water… Slowly and dramatically. The sound of the forumers calling bullshit surrounded the arena

A cannon fired.

TENTH DEATH
Hades-Dr. Insano. Some say this was the moment I jumped the shark, I say that having to incorporate such a nuke of a character (that I didn’t know that much about) in my story was kind of stifling my creativity.

Mudcrab found a large imposing corpse in the water. Clearly the best course of action was to nibble on its ear.

Going back to that Luigi’s Mansion analogy Parfrum Palace proceeded to magically rebuild it self. The mansion, the hedges, everything came back. “Fuck you that’s why” –Sir Sphea von Eel.

TUNE IN FOR PART ELEVEN… Maybe I’ll actually be timely with its release… MAYBE.

BrineBlade
03-11-2014, 09:38 AM
Well shit, I'm dead...

Mega Man is gonna win now...

*teleports just outside of the stadium to watch the rest of the fight with popcorn in one hand and soda in the other*

Might as well just wait and see..

Uprising
03-11-2014, 05:40 PM
How in the hell has my mubcrab not been stepped on or something yet? I mean seriously.

But i'm on #TeamMudcrab so i'm hoping that it can pull out the victory.

Lohuydahutt
03-11-2014, 05:57 PM
12 days is deadline c:

good chapter!

FAIR ENOUGH =D

Dr. Stein
03-11-2014, 08:19 PM
IM STILL ALIVE! WHEW!

Lohuydahutt
03-30-2014, 03:52 PM
OK I missed my deadline, good thing Bread's banned =.= OK guys, if I'm able to get my homework done fast enough today I'll try to get to this so... Yeah.

BrineBlade
04-12-2014, 08:58 PM
YOU NEEDED TO GET THE NEW CHAPTER OUT LAST WEEK!

WHEN WILL YOU GET IT OUT?

Also, have a nice day.

Lohuydahutt
04-13-2014, 11:35 AM
YOU NEEDED TO GET THE NEW CHAPTER OUT LAST WEEK!

WHEN WILL YOU GET IT OUT?

Also, have a nice day.

WHENEVER I GET OFF MY FAT ASS, GET BACK ON IT, AND THEN STOP BEING LAZY AND TYPE IT

OK I have April Break right now, so there's literally no excuse for me to not get it out some time this week... So yeah, COMING SOON!

BrineBlade
04-13-2014, 03:43 PM
OK, because I will become the new Faciller for this if I have to.

Lohuydahutt
04-15-2014, 04:54 PM
Whatever it's here. Hopefully I'll be able to get another chapter out this week as well. Maybe even finish the damn series just because I have nothing to do.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

The palace was good as new… everybody looked around, none of them knew what to do
“JUST FUCKING FIGHT OR SOMETHING.” Said the voice over the loudspeaker.

Mudcrab put some mental thought into actually doing that but decided that burrowing back into the mud was the preferable option. He fell asleep, dreaming of his inevitable victory. Actually, mudcrab had no god damn idea who he was even fighting in this game, but he knew that whoever they were, a one two snip would make them fall easily (clearly.)

After Hades died, he was sent to the Underworld. Hades was really pissed off about it all but then remembered he kind of owned the Underworld. Hades had no way to get past the force fields so he just decided to sit there and ponder…
So it was the final “four”, Hecarim, Merga Man, Amaterasu, and King K Rool. They were all itching for a fight but they were all in different locations.

Mega Man re-explored the hallways, making sure nothing actually changed in the lay-out. King K Rool stood on the bridge, having no idea what to do. Hecarim stared at the staircase he destroyed, HOW THE FUCK WAS IT BACK? Amaterasu found a conveniently placed hedge and nuzzled in.

So how did actual fighting play into it? Well Hecarim once again decided to war with the staircase, maybe he’d defeat the stairs once and for all (maybe.) Hecarim took a step, the stairs did nothing. Hecarim climbed another step, the stairs did nothing. Hecarim climbed yet another step, and the stairs did nothing. Hecarim tripped and fell down the stairs once again, the stairs did nothing.

Mega Man heard the commotion of him falling down the stairs and came down to investigate. Once again, Mega Man had to fight with Unicorn Man. Unicorn Man charged, mega man jumped straight over and shot a few stray buster shots at him. Unicorn Man charged again, Mega Man jumped over and shot him multiple times with his trusty mega buster. Unfortunately, Unicorn Man barely seemed to be taking any damage. Mega Man noticed he had an easy opportunity to escape, so he ran outside towards the bridge. Good thing Alligator Man was waiting outside. King K Rool was being cautious and already had his blunderbuss out, he was able to shoot a cannonball straight at Mega Man before he could react. Mega Man was knocked down, and K Rool dragged him towards the center of the bridge. He laughed evilly, and then smirked at Mega Man. Mega Man rose up to his feet, and K Rool poised his blunderbuss straight at him. He waited for Merga Man to make a move, he was completely fucked no matter what… And then magically a fucking dog appeared from under Mega Man’s feet and Mega Man went flying back up to the balcony.
A cannon fired.

K Rool missed.

K Rool sighed angrily and turned around, preparing to jump straight up and chase after the fighting robot. Instead he turned around to find this

“Oh hi minion.” Said Unicorn Man.

“Hi.” Said King K Rool.

He raised his Blunderbuss to prepare to fire and then…
A cannon fired.

ELEVENTH DEATH
King K Rool-Adonis. Death by rainbows is the best kind =3

Well the poor guy (alligator thing) was decapitated… Moving on.
Hey, how about that Amaterasu?

… Nope?

GOD DAMNIT AMATERASU DO SOMETHING!

The hedges somehow electrocuted Amaterasu, causing her to wake up.

… and then she went to a different hedge in a vain attempt to fall asleep.

Mega Man looked down at Unicorn Man… he could try fighting Unicorn Man, or maybe he could attempt to figure out its weakness.

TUNE IN FOR PART TWELVE (because I still feel the need to only allow one death per chapter XD other then the time MC and Adoring Fan both died in one… BUT STILL)

BrineBlade
04-15-2014, 06:49 PM
I give you three days or one week.

Dr. Stein
04-20-2014, 09:47 AM
Minion, you were loyal to (almost) the very end. Oh well, geuss i'll have to find myself a new minion!

BrineBlade
04-23-2014, 11:01 AM
Lohuy, I told you 3 days or a week, are you ready?

rangernumberx
04-23-2014, 01:07 PM
Death by rainbows? Best death yet.

Dr. Stein
04-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Death by rainbows? Best death yet.

Die by the rainbow. Taste the rainbow.

Uprising
04-23-2014, 03:10 PM
I stand by my prediction that Mudcrab is going to win this.

Lohuydahutt
04-23-2014, 04:54 PM
Lohuy, I told you 3 days or a week, are you ready?

Well, I might be able to finish it today, maybe =P if worst comes to worst it should be done by Thursday =P

BrineBlade
04-24-2014, 08:41 AM
fine then

Lohuydahutt
04-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Uugh... OK, do to underestimating how time consuming my homework would be today I probably won't be able to get VGBR out today, just a heads up. Let it be known that there has been progress on it though.

BrineBlade
04-25-2014, 10:55 AM
fine, next week is the deadline

but make it amazing

Lohuydahutt
04-25-2014, 03:21 PM
fine, next week is the deadline

but make it amazing

Amazing? :c

... Well I guess I'm going to have to start rethinking my approach xD

Dr. Stein
05-01-2014, 06:09 PM
*que Jeapordy waiting music*

Lohuydahutt
05-03-2014, 10:46 AM
CHAPTER TWELVE

Weaknesses weaknesses… Always about the weaknesses…

Mega Man randomly remembered a specific distaste Hecarim had for stairs… but how do you beat stairs? They’re just… there.

Well, setting them on fire would be a good place to start.

Mega Man did that, the stairs were gone PRETTY QUICKLY.

Mega Man thought he was going to get a weapon, good thing that didn’t happen (for Hecarim anyway.) I mean seriously, what if Mega Man got a weapon from destroying that door? What would his weapon be, Open? I thought that was Flash Man’s job =P

So obtaining Stair Man’s weapon was not possible so Mega Man had to figure out his other options, better run through every possible weapon and see which one does damage like an idiot =D

… So how about Mudcrab?

… I don’t know, you tell me.

Mudcrab did nothing.

Meanwhile in the pond, Crawdaunt and the other survivors of the war on Hades were having a meeting.

“Gentleman, what do you propose we do about all of this fighting?” Said the crawdaunt
“Does it really concern us?” One of the seaking asked.
“Yep.” Replied Crawdaunt.
“Why?”
“Fuck you that’s why.”
They continued on with the meeting, discussing all courses of action they could feasibly take. Directly above the pond the sounds of clanging rainbow scythes and explosions could be heard, the violence could result in the whole palace becoming a wreck… again.

Spheal was hanging around in his office, simply watching the games. Spheal questioned what would happen once a winner is decided in the Mega Man vs Unicorn Man battle, as both of the other fighters are being kind of useless. He prepared to call all of the seels and dewgongs that were operating the arena (only the most qualified obviously) about some new form of surprise for the stage, but emerging from the ground was quite the imposing figure.

“Oh hi Hades.”
“I’m taking over this arena once and for all.”
“Sure you are.”

Spheal rolled his eyes, the greninjas hiding by the doorway came out and hit Hades with the specialized “Hazer 9000” which is designated for a specific god of the underworld/death/whatever.

Well that plot point was pointless… or was it?

Mega Man and Unicorn Man were at a standstill. Leaves placidly blew in the wind, mudcrab scuttled around in the pond below. Amaterasu paced around a small area of the garden. Metal Blade didn’t work, Crash Bomb didn’t work, -insert weapon Mega Man is going to use in the next smash bros game- didn’t work. Mega Man wasn’t any where near being out of options, but Hecarim was pretty much deflecting everything Mega Man threw at him… but that was the thing, he was deflecting them… what if they could actually land?

Hecarim didn’t give Mega Man enough time to react, Unicorn Man was charging straight towards him and he summoned some night riders along with him. Mega Man was not able to jump over them in time, he simply tried to slide out of the way. Unfortunately for him, his left arm was knicked off in the process.

Mega Man fell into the water as an amputee. The electricity from the now exposed circuitry was flowing into the water. A couple of select creatures in the area were electrocuted (not including Mudcrab fortunately.) Hecarim watched as some dead goldeens floated to the surface. He stood there waiting to see if anything else would happen.

… Nothing.

Hecarim didn’t hear any cannons firing, so he decided that the fucker must be alive. Unicorn Man readied his hooves, put on a battle stance, and then out of nowhere came Wolf (wo)Man.

Amaterasu cut Hecarim’s scythe clean in half through the power of her absolutely godly painting abilities. Unicorn Man’s primary weapon was no more, downtrodden, defeated, the rainbows coming from the scythe turned to white.

Hecarim stared at Amaterasu, fists clenched. He prepared to charge.

A cannon fired.
Afterwards another cannon fired.
TWELFTH DEATH
Hecarim-Dr. Gajeel. The rainbow unicorn died by tripping on acid… Who would have guessed?

That weird sludge pervert has some uses as Mega Man quickly found out. Mega Man slowly walked out of the water, and stared down Wolf (wo)Man. A crippled robot vs a god… Don’t make me choose ;-;

Mudcrab crawled out of the water, as did Crawdaunt and two seakings.

It was the final 3…
And Spheal needed to find a smaller arena.

TUNE IN FOR PART THIRTEEN, WHERE I MAY OR MAY NOT PUT A DEAD CONTESTANT BATTLE ROYALE BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT?

... Also I kind of failed to make that amazing...

... I was saving all the amazingness for next round or some shit like that.
... Yeah that sounds about right.

BrineBlade
05-04-2014, 08:13 AM
1 week is the next deadline

And that was amazing

Dr. Stein
05-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........... ............Well......atleast I made it to the final four.......that's.......something.

Dr. Stein
05-21-2014, 11:39 PM
Brooooooo. I know i'm dead but Broooooooooooooooooooski.

Lohuydahutt
05-22-2014, 06:09 AM
Brooooooo. I know i'm dead but Broooooooooooooooooooski.

(I'll try to get it done over the weekend)

Dr. Stein
05-23-2014, 12:32 AM
(I'll try to get it done over the weekend)

mmkay

Lohuydahutt
05-26-2014, 07:06 PM
OK I am likely not going to be able to get the next episode out today but do know this, I have actually made significant progress, which is something I cannot say most of the time :P so it should be out soon.

Dr. Stein
05-26-2014, 11:04 PM
hooray!!!!!

Lohuydahutt
07-14-2014, 12:18 AM
OK, you know what? I'm just going to end this here, so maybe someone else can take up this game because it's definitely worth it. Just as a warning, it becomes less and less interesting to write the more you kill people off =P

Hecarim was playing Robot Unicorn and he crashed into a wall
4th place.

Merga Man wasn't mega enough to win against Amaterasu
3rd place.

Amaterasu got pinched by mudcrab and cried to death
2nd place.

Mudcrab wins because fuck you.

Congratulations Uprizzle =P

rangernumberx
07-14-2014, 02:41 AM
Well that was anticlimactic.