PDA

View Full Version : More Dis Rap Problems For/From GOB

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 11:45 AM
Hey guys, here is where you can request me to dis rap someone. But this also where I want some help in dis rapping. My first problem lies with a dick named:

[spoiler:3cks1kgw]God of Bronies

This asshole thinks he's a god and is really self-centered. He's a hippocrite and a massive nerd. He loves MLP FiM, Star Trek, Star Wars, D & D, calculus, history, science, WoW and Minecraft. He always disses people who disagree with him and I wish he would be destroyed. He has no friends outside the internet and is asexual. He is distant from everyone and is hated by alot of people. He st-st-stutters and has autism. He has alot of disorders and is mentally unwell. He is undergoing a bunch of tests to see how unfit he is. He once dated a monster who he shared terrible idealogies with and when his life became a shit-hole he blamed it all on her. He hates me and constantly bullies me. Kill him...

Yours faithfully,

Raymond (Ray) Saulo Richson, God of Bronies[/spoiler:3cks1kgw]

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Hey guys, here is where you can request me to dis rap someone. But this also where I want some help in dis rapping. My first problem lies with a dick named:

[spoiler:v1xn3q0w]God of Bronies

This a**hole thinks he's a god and is really self-centered. He's a hippocrite and a massive nerd. He loves MLP FiM, Star Trek, Star Wars, D & D, calculus, history, science, WoW and Minecraft. He always disses people who disagree with him and I wish he would be destroyed. He has no friends outside the internet and is asexual. He is distant from everyone and is hated by alot of people. He st-st-stutters and has autism. He has alot of disorders and is mentally unwell. He is undergoing a bunch of tests to see how unfit he is. He once dated a monster who he shared terrible idealogies with and when his life became a shit-hole he blamed it all on her. He hates me and constantly bullies me. Kill him...

Yours faithfully,

Raymond (Ray) Saulo Richson, God of Bronies[/spoiler:v1xn3q0w]

the name is?

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 11:53 AM

[spoiler:2rjdbu17]God of Bronies

This a**hole thinks he's a god and is really self-centered. He's a hippocrite and a massive nerd. He loves MLP FiM, Star Trek, Star Wars, D & D, calculus, history, science, WoW and Minecraft. He always disses people who disagree with him and I wish he would be destroyed. He has no friends outside the internet and is asexual. He is distant from everyone and is hated by alot of people. He st-st-stutters and has autism. He has alot of disorders and is mentally unwell. He is undergoing a bunch of tests to see how unfit he is. He once dated a monster who he shared terrible idealogies with and when his life became a shit-hole he blamed it all on her. He hates me and constantly bullies me. Kill him...

Yours faithfully,

Raymond (Ray) Saulo Richson, God of Bronies[/spoiler:2rjdbu17]

the name is?

God of Bronies but in real life it's Ray Saulo Richson [almost everyone says his full name, including teachers, classmates and even parents].

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Dear ....
I heard you're a complete A**HOLE
i'm gonna make sure that this dis is gonna sting too
like what i did with emily tieu
yes i'm connecting both of your dis raps fool!
Haven't you already seen that no one likes you?
even though i know who i'm already dissing
it's my good friend GoB, i'm guessing
So GoB if you're reading this dis stop it.
you are a great rapper and you're the one who lit
this fire in me to pursue rapping
Look at me, i got in a fight with victor
and he is one midget who looks like he's crapping
so stop being so down on yourself chum
this isn't a dis anymore but a sign of hope
here grab my rope
i'm not gonna sit here and watch you fall
i'm gonna help you until victor gets tall
and we all know that's forever
and i will help you more than ever
stop bullying yourself GoB
Fight for yourself like BSB
and remember everyone on this site is friendly!

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Dear ....
I heard you're a complete A**HOLE
i'm gonna make sure that this dis is gonna sting too
like what i did with emily tieu
yes i'm connecting both of your dis raps fool!
Haven't you already seen that no one likes you?
even though i know who i'm already dissing
it's my good friend GoB, i'm guessing
So GoB if you're reading this dis stop it.
you are a great rapper and you're the one who lit
this fire in me to pursue rapping
Look at me, i got in a fight with victor
and he is one midget who looks like he's crapping
so stop being so down on yourself chum
this isn't a dis anymore but a sign of hope
here grab my rope
i'm not gonna sit here and watch you fall
i'm gonna help you until victor gets tall
and we all know that's forever
and i will help you more than ever
stop bullying yourself GoB
Fight for yourself like BSB
and remember everyone on this site is friendly!

My, this IS epic. Thanks, YN. Though there are others who I would like to destroy. You up for the challenge?

YellowNerd
11-28-2011, 12:05 PM
GoB i'll try tomorrow or you could just pm it to me (individually please) (post summary)
yea.. i need to sleep i have a test later. goodnight bro.

Moonjik
11-28-2011, 12:11 PM
GoB i'll try tomorrow or you could just pm it to me (individually please) (post summary)
yea.. i need to sleep i have a test later. goodnight bro.

Good night, and to anyone willing to stop my foes in the ground I've got a bunch of assholes to put down.

Cool-The-Renegade
11-28-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm up for it! I'll gladly crush foes of a fellow rapper! Bring 'em on, GOB!

LAWLzoR
11-28-2011, 05:38 PM
GOB, I couldn't rap against you...again. We're too much of friends for me to rap against you. You're a good guy, Pinkie Pie, don't you agree?

Pinkie Pie: :hellyes:

Moonjik
11-29-2011, 11:34 AM
@ErbohRenegade

You too man. Also, I didn't mean the things on the "You vs the Person Above" thread. Truce, [spoiler:1h2xw6qs]for now?[/spoiler:1h2xw6qs]

@LAWL

Thanks LAWL and Pinkie.

:fluttershy: Yay...

Moonjik
11-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Hey guys I have some more bitches to be slain. The first is a jackass named Isabella. She is that one chick who everyone thinks is really weird but they can't help but like anyway. She's "nice" until you really get to know her. She always walks around in a weird victorian get-up with the gloves and everything (I admit I walt around with a cane, monicle and pocket watch with my brony clothes. I also wear a top-hat when I'm not wearing any of my brony hats -which isn't very often-) and speaks in a weird Welsh-Irish-English-Scottish accent which kinda freaks me out. She's smart but very irritating when she tries to to prove she's right. She's also when of those rich kids who live in large houses and only go to public schools because the nearest private on is miles away.

Why do I want her destroyed? She is just really annoying. She thinks I'm crazy (as if [laughs like a manic]) and keeps on following me around, asking me weird questions. Everyone says she has a crush on me. She keeps going "wow!" and "that's really interesting!" after I answer her in that silly-sweet-Icandonowrong-sing song voice. The thing that really annoys me is after I answer she snickers and starts sarcastically praising me. She hates music and especially rap. She also hates poetry, writing and (GASP) SHAKESPEARE! She can barely spell and everyone thinks she's a little angel. She hates MLP FiM and bronies.

Destroy her! For Fluttershy! :fluttershy: <(she had done things to me I don't want to say...)

YellowNerd
11-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Hey guys I have some more bitches to be slain. The first is a jackass named Isabella. She is that one chick who everyone thinks is really weird but they can't help but like anyway. She's "nice" until you really get to know her. She always walks around in a weird victorian get-up with the gloves and everything (I admit I walt around with a cane, monicle and pocket watch with my brony clothes. I also wear a top-hat when I'm not wearing any of my brony hats -which isn't very often-) and speaks in a weird Welsh-Irish-English-Scottish accent which kinda freaks me out. She's smart but very irritating when she tries to to prove she's right. She's also when of those rich kids who live in large houses and only go to public schools because the nearest private on is miles away.

Why do I want her destroyed? She is just really annoying. She thinks I'm crazy (as if [laughs like a manic]) and keeps on following me around, asking me weird questions. Everyone says she has a crush on me. She keeps going "wow!" and "that's really interesting!" after I answer her in that silly-sweet-Icandonowrong-sing song voice. The thing that really annoys me is after I answer she snickers and starts sarcastically praising me. She hates music and especially rap. She also hates poetry, writing and (GASP) SHAKESPEARE! She can barely spell and everyone thinks she's a little angel. She hates MLP FiM and bronies.

Destroy her! For Fluttershy! :fluttershy: <(she had done things to me I don't want to say...)

I'd like to dis her. but sorry, i can't.

Moonjik
11-29-2011, 01:19 PM

I'd like to dis her. but sorry, i can't.

Quite alright, there will be some other people who'd like to shed some blood.

Cool-The-Renegade
11-29-2011, 04:33 PM

I got your back, man! Just gimme some time, and I'll have it up here pretty soon. >:)

Cool-The-Renegade
11-29-2011, 04:38 PM
@ErbohRenegade

You too man. Also, I didn't mean the things on the "You vs the Person Above" thread. Truce, [spoiler:2k5z79bw]for now?[/spoiler:2k5z79bw]

I know, man! Complete truce, outside of the battle thread, of course!

Moonjik
11-29-2011, 04:50 PM
@ErbohRenegade

You too man. Also, I didn't mean the things on the "You vs the Person Above" thread. Truce, [spoiler:3sck3p59]for now?[/spoiler:3sck3p59]

Thanks man. The thread's all for a good laugh, though some are taking it a bit too seriously.

Cool-The-Renegade
11-29-2011, 05:22 PM

Dear Isabella...
"Thou art near destruction!" as the great Shakespeare would say!
GOB's friend Renegade is here to ruin your day!
Word around the forum is that you're a bit of a freak, girl,
But messin' with GOB has got you buried deep, girl!
You think dressin' all Victorian-like makes you royalty?
Ha-ha! If that's so, you're about to get burned royally.
My rhymes will zap poor Izzy 'til her hair goes frizzy,
And confuse her to the point where she is desperately dizzy.
Now I'm sure you seem nice at FIRST, but then you seem to get bitchy.
You seem to be annoying GOB so much that his circuitry is glitching!
So allow me to step in, because you need to be slain,
It's time for me to summon my rap skills to douse your parade in rain!
Excuse me? You don't like rap, you say?
I know that, which is why I'm doing it this way!
You think GOB is crazy? HE doesn't follow YOU around,
And say "Wow! That's really interesting!" every time YOU makes a sound!
Oh, I'm sorry, did you just now say something?
I couldn't hear you through that Welsh-Irish-English-Scottish sh*t you call talking!
And you know what? No one cares how smart you are!
Just move to a private school, dammit! We don't care if it's far!
You're just another rich girl living in a fancy house,
The know-it-all chick that nobody cares about!
And we all LOVE when you're sarcastic! ... What, don't you get it?
That's REAL sarcasm, Izzy, and don't you EVER forget it!
You know why you're so bland? I'll be happy to tell you why.
Because you can't appreciate music, and that's the water of life!
Something else I've heard is that you hate poetry too...
Well in that case, listen up,cause I've got a bit for you:

There once was a girl named Isabella, who made everyone lose their patience.
She swooned and faked and flirted, and brought her peers irritation.

The end! Like it? TOO BAD! I said it anyway.
I could go on calling you out, but there aren't enough hours in the day!
And ironically, you're supposed to be smart! What the hell?
We all know you hate writing because you haven't got a clue how to spell.
People think that you're an angel, well that's a mistake.
You're a wolf in sheep's clothing, you're nothing but a fake!
This rap is just in time for Christmas, so here's a present to you, from me.
Well, from GOB, too: A "My Little Pony" DVD

Well...
Happy holidays from God of Bronies and ErbohRenegade...
With as little love as humans can muster.

Cool-The-Renegade
11-29-2011, 05:26 PM
[quote="God of Bronies":3j9o377k]@ErbohRenegade

You too man. Also, I didn't mean the things on the "You vs the Person Above" thread. Truce, [spoiler:3j9o377k]for now?[/spoiler:3j9o377k]

Thanks man. The thread's all for a good laugh, though some are taking it a bit too seriously.[/quote:3j9o377k]

Yeah, some seem to, but at least some of us know otherwise. Gahhh, I made a Team thread and RIGHT after I made it in "Fan MAde ERBoH", the "Groups" forum was made. ... GREAT. I'll either have ERBoH move it or make another. XD

Moonjik
11-29-2011, 05:50 PM

Dear Isabella...
"Thou art near destruction!" as the great Shakespeare would say!
GOB's friend Renegade is here to ruin your day!
Word around the forum is that you're a bit of a freak, girl,
But messin' with GOB has got you buried deep, girl!
You think dressin' all Victorian-like makes you royalty?
Ha-ha! If that's so, you're about to get burned royally.
My rhymes will zap poor Izzy 'til her hair goes frizzy,
And confuse her to the point where she is desperately dizzy.
Now I'm sure you seem nice at FIRST, but then you seem to get bitchy.
You seem to be annoying GOB so much that his circuitry is glitching!
So allow me to step in, because you need to be slain,
It's time for me to summon my rap skills to douse your parade in rain!
Excuse me? You don't like rap, you say?
I know that, which is why I'm doing it this way!
You think GOB is crazy? HE doesn't follow YOU around,
And say "Wow! That's really interesting!" every time YOU makes a sound!
Oh, I'm sorry, did you just now say something?
I couldn't hear you through that Welsh-Irish-English-Scottish sh*t you call talking!
And you know what? No one cares how smart you are!
Just move to a private school, dammit! We don't care if it's far!
You're just another rich girl living in a fancy house,
The know-it-all chick that nobody cares about!
And we all LOVE when you're sarcastic! ... What, don't you get it?
That's REAL sarcasm, Izzy, and don't you EVER forget it!
You know why you're so bland? I'll be happy to tell you why.
Because you can't appreciate music, and that's the water of life!
Something else I've heard is that you hate poetry too...
Well in that case, listen up,cause I've got a bit for you:

There once was a girl named Isabella, who made everyone lose their patience.
She swooned and faked and flirted, and brought her peers irritation.

The end! Like it? TOO BAD! I said it anyway.
I could go on calling you out, but there aren't enough hours in the day!
And ironically, you're supposed to be smart! What the hell?
We all know you hate writing because you haven't got a clue how to spell.
People think that you're an angel, well that's a mistake.
You're a wolf in sheep's clothing, you're nothing but a fake!
This rap is just in time for Christmas, so here's a present to you, from me.
Well, from GOB, too: A "My Little Pony" DVD

Well...
Happy holidays from God of Bronies and ErbohRenegade...
With as little love as humans can muster.

That was...epic! Next time she follows me around I'll be sure to show her this! Thanks man!

Cool-The-Renegade
11-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Hey, no problem! Just let me know if there's anyone else! I'm glad to help!

YellowNerd
11-30-2011, 10:29 PM
HEY ISABELLA
I YN have returned
My Dis have been fully awakened
Your clothes are so 1837
You're smart, yes you are
but can you drive a car?
Wow! That's intresting, you look like a caterpillar
stop snickering, or you'll get a facefull of crowbar
You are the 1% are ye?
I'll go all bill nye on your a**
you are so annoying and loud it broke my eyeglass
You hate poetry and shakespeare?
Egads! ye victorian confrère
GoB beseeched a dis, and i shalt
Isabella thine wench
I'll break your back on the nearest bench
You hate music now do you?
Well you're gonna lose it like napoleon did in waterloo
Stop hating rap, here's my stellar flow
this isn't just for show
we support our fellow rappers, you are too shallow
Let's have a slumber party so i can smack you with a pillow
which i put in 10 pounds of brick you dirty willow
maybe i should rap slow
no! here taste my death blow
here you go no brain.
i'll make you leave bloodstained
and i am certain that you'll end up with a mouthfull of cellophane
and make sure you wont annoy GoB again!

I apologize if i make mistakes GoB T.T

Moonjik
12-03-2011, 03:06 PM
HEY ISABELLA
I YN have returned
My Dis have been fully awakened
Your clothes are so 1837
You're smart, yes you are
but can you drive a car?
Wow! That's intresting, you look like a caterpillar
stop snickering, or you'll get a facefull of crowbar
You are the 1% are ye?
I'll go all bill nye on your a**
you are so annoying and loud it broke my eyeglass
You hate poetry and shakespeare?
Egads! ye victorian confrère
GoB beseeched a dis, and i shalt
Isabella thine wench
I'll break your back on the nearest bench
You hate music now do you?
Well you're gonna lose it like napoleon did in waterloo
Stop hating rap, here's my stellar flow
this isn't just for show
we support our fellow rappers, you are too shallow
Let's have a slumber party so i can smack you with a pillow
which i put in 10 pounds of brick you dirty willow
maybe i should rap slow
no! here taste my death blow
here you go no brain.
i'll make you leave bloodstained
and i am certain that you'll end up with a mouthfull of cellophane
and make sure you wont annoy GoB again!

I apologize if i make mistakes GoB T.T

That was too epic to describe!

Moonjik
12-03-2011, 06:27 PM
Okay my bretheren I have another problem. There is this cunt named Ezekiel who thinks he's better than everyone else. He got held back a year and thinks WE'RE all idiots. He also makes up contacts on his phone. When he finds out he's wrong he throws a tantrum. He is really tall and is an underachiever at everything. He has bad eyesight but refuses to wear glasses. He thinks he's some kind of God (he's partly the idea for my username) and always aims a kick at me when he walks past. He thinks he's got a girlfriend when he hasn't and is obsessed with boobs. Destroy him.

LAWLzoR
12-03-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm gonna hold you back, Ezekiel, for some Dis Rap sessions
You'll need to search harder to think this rap will be in the "You're awesome" section!
You'll be throwin' a tantrum, cause you're always wrong
Next thing you know, I'll be wearing a thong!
If you can't see this rap, you'll want to wear some glasses,
also to see that i'm kicking ALL of your imaginary friends' a**es!
I'm aiming this rap at you dude!
WHAT THE F**K? What're you obsessed with? you boob!
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
But not after I leave you black and blue
You must be an idiot to think that we all are
Just think about it, you're one year far!
You underachieve at life, as much as you do in the classroom
But I'll make your body go Sonic RainBOOM!
I'm about to play make believe at beating up your friends
This rap HAS NO END!
No wonder you have no girl, you're a complete moron
So all I have to say is this:
BRING
IT
ON!

Moonjik
12-04-2011, 08:05 AM
I'm gonna hold you back, Ezekiel, for some Dis Rap sessions
You'll need to search harder to think this rap will be in the "You're awesome" section!
You'll be throwin' a tantrum, cause you're always wrong
Next thing you know, I'll be wearing a thong!
If you can't see this rap, you'll want to wear some glasses,
also to see that i'm kicking ALL of your imaginary friends' a**es!
I'm aiming this rap at you dude!
WHAT THE F**K? What're you obsessed with? you boob!
Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
But not after I leave you black and blue
You must be an idiot to think that we all are
Just think about it, you're one year far!
You underachieve at life, as much as you do in the classroom
But I'll make your body go Sonic RainBOOM!
I'm about to play make believe at beating up your friends
This rap HAS NO END!
No wonder you have no girl, you're a complete moron
So all I have to say is this:
BRING
IT
ON!

Haha. EXCELLENT.

Cool-The-Renegade
12-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Okay my bretheren I have another problem. There is this c**t named Ezekiel who thinks he's better than everyone else. He got held back a year and thinks WE'RE all idiots. He also makes up contacts on his phone. When he finds out he's wrong he throws a tantrum. He is really tall and is an underachiever at everything. He has bad eyesight but refuses to wear glasses. He thinks he's some kind of God (he's partly the idea for my username) and always aims a kick at me when he walks past. He thinks he's got a girlfriend when he hasn't and is obsessed with boobs. Destroy him.

Dear Ezekiel...
Word from GoB is that you're failure at life,
Well I don't doubt it, Your reputation is more f*cked up than your eyesight!
I'm not hatin'! Well, maybe a little bit.
You got held back a year and think OTHERS are idiots?
You're just a pathetic fool with no knowledge in his dome,
Who has no real friends so he makes fake contacts in his phone!
You get proven wrong and you start throwing tantrums,
and FYI, being tall doesn't make you dark and hansom.
You make an attempt to kick GoB every time you walk past,
Keep that sh*t up and I'll beat more than just your ass!
Your life is worthless, you're just an underachiever,
You couldn't be any dumber if you were puffing on reefers!
And stop fantasizing, Zeke, you very well know you have no girlfriend
Just because you're obsessed with tits doesn't mean you'll ever get them!
Go f*ck yourself... oh sh*t, you can't see me flipping you off.
We'll have to get you some horn rimmed specs before you step to the boss!
You've got a God complex, but we all know what you are:
A douchebag who'll grow up to hang exclusively in gay bars.
So before you aim at GoB again just take heed from my rhymes:
The next time you kick him will be the very last time.

LAWLzoR
12-05-2011, 05:29 PM
(Against Isabella)

I'm gonna do somethings to you that you won't want to talk about
Who's the bad a** now?
You can suck Shakespeare d**k!
You Scottish...Welsh...f**king multi country prick!
You can go miles away, and never come back!
I'll make sure that your body isn't intact
I'd like to see you spell "I-S-U-C-K"!
I'm about to leave your life officially f**ked!
Spend all your money on some Birth Control
You're just a f**king rich kid troll!
You can quit following me around, and stop being sarcastic
How about i give your rich a** a kick!
....WUT? Y U NO LIKE BRONIES?
You're less of a human than the ponies!
You can just go bucking Braeburn's apple tree
so b*tch please!
You may have everyone fooled, but I know you're not an angel
I'm about to launch your a** at an upward 90 degree angle!
I'd hate to see yourself prove you're right
after everyone hears my brony might!
So just 1 thing, before I leave you: forsaken
Just remember how mad you're makin'! me

Moonjik
12-06-2011, 12:16 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Both of those were epic, really made my day!

HatoriArashi
12-14-2011, 09:29 AM
Dear Isabella,
Hey bi***, how art thee?
By your accent, I thought youd be raping some sheep.
Think you know it all, not in slight.
I'm good at science and sound ain't faster than light.
That's why you looked smart before you opened your mouth.
Now here you go again trying to figure this out:
Youse a richie rich,
A straight up slimy bitch!
You think I'm annoying? Have you ever bought a mirror snitch?
Anyways I didn't mean that, my fuher! Oops wrong bitch.
But it doesn't really matter which bitch, I witch.
your just straight up weird
In fact you got renegade pushing up tears!
You an angel, yeah that's really strechin,
Ill grab your wings and drag you straight down from heaven!
Lastly, here's to fluttershy, with a whole lot of love.
Isabella, Don't you start smilin bitch, have you not had enough?!
"so" Gob "blow" her a kiss but the cover your ears in self denfense cause your on your own after this! I'm done."

ZoroarkPKMN
01-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Hey, GOB, I need a dis rap.

There's this kid in my grade named Matt.
He hangs out with that group of p***ks and whenever he sees you he'll say hello and then he just starts laughing like you've got ice cream on your face.
He is responsible for almost every incident in school, including these following things:
-He tabletopped a kid in my grade named Jackson, and Jackson flipped and hit his head on the playground curb. Jackson got a small concousion and was rushed to the hospital, where he recovered safely.
-He stole an iTunes gift card from a Christmas exchange bag that belonged to a kid in my grade named Louie. The teachers interviewed a bunch of kids for a whole period, making them write down anything they knew, and right in the middle of Social Studies, my favorite period.
My homeroom is the Science classroom, and he sits and my desk in his Science period. He steals my pens and just f**ks with my s**t.
He's in the smart group of kids even though he belongs in the retard group.
I just f**king hate this kid and someone needs to dis him.
GOB, let the rapping begin.

LAWLzoR
01-03-2012, 08:22 PM

He hangs out with that group of p***ks and whenever he sees you he'll say hello and then he just starts laughing like you've got ice cream on your face.
He is responsible for almost every incident in school, including these following things:
-He tabletopped a kid in my grade named Jackson, and Jackson flipped and hit his head on the playground curb. Jackson got a small concousion and was rushed to the hospital, where he recovered safely.
-He stole an iTunes gift card from a Christmas exchange bag that belonged to a kid in my grade named Louie. The teachers interviewed a bunch of kids for a whole period, making them write down anything they knew, and right in the middle of Social Studies, my favorite period.
My homeroom is the Science classroom, and he sits and my desk in his Science period. He steals my pens and just f**ks with my s**t.

Well, you DO know that he's been missing ever since December 18th, 2011, right?

ERBoH
01-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Maybe hes just gone for the hollidays :ashamed:

ZoroarkPKMN
01-04-2012, 03:23 PM

Well, you DO know that he's been missing ever since December 18th, 2011, right?

Okay then, can someone else dis Matt for me?

LAWLzoR
01-04-2012, 05:43 PM
I think you should make another thread for it, and just copy and paste the info, etc. onto that, just so that when GoB comes back, he's not comfused :rolleyes:

ZoroarkPKMN
01-04-2012, 07:34 PM
I think you should make another thread for it, and just copy and paste the info, etc. onto that, just so that when GoB comes back, he's not comfused :rolleyes:

I'll made a thread for anyone to post their problems for us to dis, and anyone can dis for them.

It's called "Anyone's Dis Raps"

Moonjik
01-05-2012, 10:00 AM

I'll get on it right away.

Moonjik
01-05-2012, 10:01 AM
And I never take holidays.

LAWLzoR
01-05-2012, 06:07 PM
And I never take holidays.
Then....
WHERE were you?
and in anther thread, you said you were in trouble.... what do you mean by that?
.....*hug*

Moonjik
01-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Got a bitch who needs dissing.

YellowNerd
01-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Got a b***h who needs dissing.

Name,Info, additional info please :D

~dragon!!!

Moonjik
01-19-2012, 01:34 PM
And, my pets, I hath returned. I've been secretely working in my lyric factory. My project is all thought out but I want to post it for my 1000th. Now, we have a bitch to stomp named Dawn.

Dawn is cruel, vicious, prejudiced, pale-ass, tall BITCH. She is always dissing me whenever she sees me and shoves my head in my locker. She knocks down my books, steals my homework and laughs in my face. Albeit, she is pretty. She dislikes animals, nerds, bronies and cereal. She goes to chess club just to flip the board when I win. Destroy her.

YellowNerd
01-19-2012, 01:43 PM
And, my pets, I hath returned. I've been secretely working in my lyric factory. My project is all thought out but I want to post it for my 1000th. Now, we have a b***h to stomp named Dawn.

Dawn is cruel, vicious, prejudiced, pale-ass, tall b***h. She is always dissing me whenever she sees me and shoves my head in my locker. She knocks down my books, steals my homework and laughs in my face. Albeit, she is pretty. She dislikes animals, nerds, bronies and cereal. She goes to chess club just to flip the board when I win. Destroy her.

(Breakdancin' near a school)

D: Anyone want an encore!

Crowd: Yeaa!! Woooh!

Dawn: You! Stop dancing, This is school property!

D: But i is dancing, people love it!

Dawn: Just no.

D:

That's... that's just mean!

I'm telling Phoenix about you!

You bully!

~Dragon

Moonjik
01-19-2012, 01:57 PM
Anticipation...

LAWLzoR
01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
I'll wake up at the crack of Dawn....'s SKULL
Then I'll eat you up, until my stomach is full
I'll knock YOU down, then watch you stagger back up
What do you have against bronies? You b*tch, you buck!
You'll flip out when you see me win
You're getting dissed, and just look at my grin! ( :D )
I'll be shoving YOUR head up YOUR a** if you don't stop it with your sh*t
Just because you're losing, doesn't mean you can throw a fit
You're gonna be hating Nerd Brony Cereal when it's made
I'll beat you up, until your vision starts to fade
Laugh all you want, I'll still be able to kick your a**
Now sit your pale a** down, and I'll give you a lesson, lass
Looks don't overcome your buckish personality
Just learn to face reality
I can't wait until you get a job.... I mean IF you get a job
The only reason why you hate bronies is because you can't resist to clop
I'll be dissing you whenever I see your ugly a** face
Your existence? Bleh- a DISGRACE
GoB has an army of bronies, and fans behind him, so just try to brake him
It seems that your neck need a little trim!

Moonjik
01-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Excellent...excellent.

Moonjik
01-20-2012, 02:37 PM
I've got seven more people on my hit list. Up for the challenge? Or I should possibly wait until atleast another Dawn dis, don't want to go overboard.

YellowNerd
01-20-2012, 02:39 PM
I've got seven more people on my hit list. Up for the challenge? Or I should possibly wait until atleast another Dawn dis, don't want to go overboard.

Yea, wait.

S

Moonjik
01-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Do you wanna post one?

SuperRapz
01-20-2012, 10:31 PM
And, my pets, I hath returned. I've been secretely working in my lyric factory. My project is all thought out but I want to post it for my 1000th. Now, we have a b***h to stomp named Dawn.

Dawn is cruel, vicious, prejudiced, pale-ass, tall b***h. She is always dissing me whenever she sees me and shoves my head in my locker. She knocks down my books, steals my homework and laughs in my face. Albeit, she is pretty. She dislikes animals, nerds, bronies and cereal. She goes to chess club just to flip the board when I win. Destroy her.
*Takes A Seat In Class, Sadly Next To Dawn*
Dawn: Eww... A Nerd, And A Brony?
Me: No Need To Judge...
Dawn: Shut It, Kid, No One Likes You, Or Your Ponies...
Me: Uncalled For... You Know, Ive Heard You've Been Rude To My Friend, Too.
Dawn: What Did I Say? Shut UP!

Me: Why Don't You? You Fucking Hoe!
Im Tired Of You, You'll Need To Pay Me, These Raps Aren't Just For Show!
Ill Trip You, Just So You Hit Your Head On The Moon!
How Bout I Soak You With A Water Balloon?
Fuck That, Too Kiddy, Ill Cut You In Half!
Then, In Your Blood, I Shall Take A Bath!
Too Far? I Dont Give A Fuck!
You'll Play The Parking Meter, Ill Be The Truck!
Dawn, Your So Pale I Cant Even See You!
Now Bow To Me, You Little Foo!
I Have A Name, You Whore!
Its Mason, Obey Me! Now Kiss The Floor!
When Im Done, Ill Shove Your DEAD Body In A Locker!
SUCK MY DICK, MOTHER FOCKER!

*Dawn Cries And Runs Off*
*I Grab Her, Turn Her Around And Smack Her*
Im Not Done Just Yet!
Ill Kill You! Bitch, Dont Fret!
Ill Laugh In Your Ear!
Your So Pale! Probably All The Fear!
Ill Flip You The Bird!

Everyone: WORD!

Moonjik
01-21-2012, 12:24 PM

*Takes A Seat In Class, Sadly Next To Dawn*
Dawn: Eww... A Nerd, And A Brony?
Me: No Need To Judge...
Dawn: Shut It, Kid, No One Likes You, Or Your Ponies...
Me: Uncalled For... You Know, Ive Heard You've Been Rude To My Friend, Too.
Dawn: What Did I Say? Shut UP!

Me: Why Don't You? You Fucking Hoe!
Im Tired Of You, You'll Need To Pay Me, These Raps Aren't Just For Show!
Ill Trip You, Just So You Hit Your Head On The Moon!
How Bout I Soak You With A Water Balloon?
f**k That, Too Kiddy, Ill Cut You In Half!
Then, In Your Blood, I Shall Take A Bath!
Too Far? I Dont Give A f**k!
You'll Play The Parking Meter, Ill Be The Truck!
Dawn, Your So Pale I Cant Even See You!
Now Bow To Me, You Little Foo!
I Have A Name, You Whore!
Its Mason, Obey Me! Now Kiss The Floor!
When Im Done, Ill Shove Your DEAD Body In A Locker!
SUCK MY DICK, MOTHER FOCKER!

*Dawn Cries And Runs Off*
*I Grab Her, Turn Her Around And Smack Her*
Im Not Done Just Yet!
Ill Kill You! b***h, Dont Fret!
Ill Laugh In Your Ear!
Your So Pale! Probably All The Fear!
Ill Flip You The Bird!

Everyone: WORD!

BWAHAHAHA. Utterly awesome.

Moonjik
02-18-2012, 02:03 PM
I have this bitch that needs stomping...his name is Cody.
What?
He's a mean little bastard who is always insulting me and my friends. He doesn't give a damn and frequently pops out in this forum. You might know him so please make a dis rap, bitch slap for him.

SuperRapz
02-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Cody, The Invisible, Thinking Hes Invincible,
Well, Your A Bully, Im A Bystander, Im Telling The Principle!
Your An Annoying Figment Of GoB's Imagination!
Something B*tchier Than You Is FAR Beyond Available Creation!
You Need To Put Down Others To Make Yourself Feel Well?
That Pisses Me Off, Next Time I See You Ill Hit You With This Dell!
Your NOT REAL! What Are You Gonna Do?
Ill Tell You What Ill Do, Ill Incinerate You!
Its Impossible, i Know,
But Its About Time You Go!

Moonjik
02-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Cody, The Invisible, Thinking Hes Invincible,
Well, Your A Bully, Im A Bystander, Im Telling The Principle!
Your An Annoying Figment Of GoB's Imagination!
Something B*tchier Than You Is FAR Beyond Available Creation!
You Need To Put Down Others To Make Yourself Feel Well?
That Pisses Me Off, Next Time I See You Ill Hit You With This Dell!
Your NOT REAL! What Are You Gonna Do?
Ill Tell You What Ill Do, Ill Incinerate You!
Its Impossible, i Know,
But Its About Time You Go!

That was awe-

...Fuck you.

SuperRapz
02-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Oh, HEEEEELLL Noo... You Dont WANT To Mess With Shaniqua, Cody! Ill Play Blues Clues, But With Your Face! All 3 CLUES!

Moonjik
02-18-2012, 06:07 PM
Oh, HEEEEELLL Noo... You Dont WANT To Mess With Shaniqua, Cody! Ill Play Blues Clues, But With Your Face! All 3 CLUES!

Fucking ripoff. I'm the original Codemeister, the master pimp...that's it I challenge you to rap battle!

SuperRapz
02-18-2012, 06:53 PM
SHANIQUA ACCEPTS! MHMMM!

Moonjik
02-18-2012, 06:54 PM
SHANIQUA ACCEPTS! MHMMM!

You go first, loser.