PDA

View Full Version : If you could be a master at any three sports, which three sports would you pick?

Straw Hats
05-11-2014, 11:56 AM
The title really says it all. If you could be a master at any three sports, which three sports would you want to be a master at? And if you have three sports that you know you would want to be a master at, then why? Because you like playing the sport, because it pays lots of money professionally, or maybe some other reason?

Clemi
05-11-2014, 12:14 PM
Swimming (It could save your life)
Boxing (Same)
Soccer/Football (The most social sport in my country)

Baldy Jr
05-11-2014, 12:20 PM
American Football: I play it.
Basketball: It's a good social sport, and if I actually got good at it, I'm the right size to play on the team.
Track & Field: It's important, yo.

P.S. Love what you're doing to make this section active!

Straw Hats
05-11-2014, 12:31 PM

Thanks! I came to this thread for some interesting sports convos then saw there was only 17 threads and thought to myself, "that won't do, gotta spice things up." lol

But as for my three sports I would pick:
Basketball: I enjoy playing it, and I'm already a fairly solid shooting guard, but being a master shooting guard *cough* Michael Jordan *cough* would be awesome.
Table Tennis: I enjoy playing it, and I'm pretty good at it right now, but getting better never hurts. It's also a good sport to challenge friends or strangers at lol.
Volleyball: Even though I'm not particularly great at indoor volleyball, I still enjoy playing it. It's a fun team sport and just has a nice dynamic to it IMO.

Spars
05-11-2014, 01:28 PM
American Football: I play it.
Basketball: It's a good social sport, and if I actually got good at it, I'm the right size to play on the team.
Track & Field: It's important, yo.

Exactly these. You get me.