PDA

View Full Version : Nice Peter Tour

Batman Heisenberg
06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Is anyone going to be attending this? I am going on Thursday! (If this is in the wrong section, please move it mods!)

Poles
06-04-2014, 03:34 PM
I wish.

Samos
06-04-2014, 03:37 PM
My family was thinking of going to New York this summer. Maybe I could find a way to make it to one of these things, but probably not.

Batman Heisenberg
06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
I wish.

Why can't you go? nP not in your state?

Poles
06-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Why can't you go? nP not in your state?

Yeah, plus money.

Batman Heisenberg
06-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Yeah, plus money.

Oh, it was only 18 dollas.... Anyway, I have some nP glasses and I am so pumped for tommorow.

Cool-The-Renegade
06-04-2014, 05:09 PM
I made it out to the Sacramento show last night and it was killer! Anybody else hit up the Sac show?

Spars
06-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Closest place he is to me is Atlanta, still so far away. Wish i could.

Batman Heisenberg
06-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Hey, cool, how many ERB;s did Peter sing? Were you able to talk to him?

AccordionChick
06-04-2014, 08:17 PM
I was really trying to get to see Pete in Denver but I don't think it's possible anymore because I don't have a money or a ride up there. It's the saddest thing when everything awesome (Smash Bros. Demo, Pete live, Denver Comic-Con) is all more than 2 hours away. Even if I did have the money getting a ride is very unlikely :/

Batman Heisenberg
06-04-2014, 08:57 PM
That sucks monkey balls. Damn. My school is like 30 blocks away from the place, so for that I'm grateful, but yeah, sorry to hear that AC. I can tell you how it was, tomorrow, if you want.

Batman Heisenberg
06-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Just done with thing, and boy oh fucking boy, was it awesome! Jackpot is sweet, and np loved the shit out of me! Got some photos, and I got to sing as Heisenberg! I will get the video to y'all later, but I can show you a cool pic or two in the meantime....

AccordionChick
06-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Just done with thing, and boy oh fucking boy, was it awesome! Jackpot is sweet, and np loved the shit out of me! Got some photos, and I got to sing as Heisenberg! I will get the video to y'all later, but I can show you a cool pic or two in the meantime....

Holy crap dude! EPIC! :D That is so cool! :D I can't wait to see the video!

Batman Heisenberg
06-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Holy crap dude! EPIC! :D That is so cool! :D I can't wait to see the video!

It was..... Epic..... Np said to me that if anyone ever gives me a hard time, to say that nicepeter thought I was really cool. Before the concert, I met Dante and both the Jackpot boys, and I asked if they would put in a good word or two for me, and they did, and when I gave a high five to np(which he said was really fucking hard) he said "Hey Nathaniel!" I was fangirling the fuck out! He had a line of at least 50-60 people after the show for the meet and greet and he met and talked with everyone. Such a fucking cool guy. He earned the name "nice". He really is that cool.

ZombieLicker
06-06-2014, 12:24 PM
That's amazing! And you got to rap as Heisenberg? You got the full experience!

Batman Heisenberg
06-06-2014, 01:27 PM
That's amazing! And you got to rap as Heisenberg? You got the full experience!

Damn right! I was originally going to do Al Capone or Beethoven, but I felt with my shirt, I HAD to do Heisenberg, since I was gonna make Peter a dude smoothie. I was so fucking scared. Peter is so easy though. Before the battle, I told him I was nervous, which he got the crowd to cheer for me, and then I said i would drop him, which he said for a nervous person, I can talk shit. He mentioned my name when he sung Superman Socks, I think. What was really cool was when I couldn't remember my lines(I know all the lines, but I got extreme anxiety, so I couldn't remember) both Dante and Peter helped me out, and rapped with me for a second to get me back on track. It was awesome to, because I got to rap with AND against him to. It was literally amazing seeing him right there. Also, what a hugger.

ZombieLicker
06-06-2014, 03:03 PM
What venue did you see him at?

Batman Heisenberg
06-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Crystal Ballroom.

Katz
06-06-2014, 10:56 PM
POAZT THE VIDEO

Batman Heisenberg
06-07-2014, 12:17 AM
I CAN'T FIND ETTT!

Batman Heisenberg
06-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Me and the legend Peter doing a ryhme or two. I apologize for my horrid rapping and what not, I was a nervous wreck! Here's the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l80PmmzvvJY&feature=youtu.be

AccordionChick
06-08-2014, 01:07 PM
That was totally badass though! :D No worries about rapping, you were nervous & excited. I would've done the same thing probably. Congratulations man!

Batman Heisenberg
06-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks! I praticed earlier, and was pitch perfect, but with all those people and Peter and Dante, I was bound to be nervous. Peter is the nicest guy ever, I swear.

Clemi
06-09-2014, 08:29 AM
NP tour here I go

Batman Heisenberg
06-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Awesome! Enjoy it, like I did!

TheVidNerd
06-16-2014, 01:21 AM
Nicepeter's coming to Minneapolis! I'm going to sit in the front row. I can just feel that I'll be onstage- what battle should I do? NT vs TE? S vs M? EAP vs SK?

Batman Heisenberg
06-16-2014, 01:55 AM
Whichever is your favorite battle altogether or favorite rapper. Though Heisenberg vs Rick isn't either of those, I just did it because of my shirt. So do what you want. But Peter and Dante are so chill, so ease up, and share the video/pics with us. :D

Spars
06-16-2014, 01:57 AM
I hope one day he decides to come to NOLA and I'll go.

TheVidNerd
06-16-2014, 01:59 AM
Whichever is your favorite battle altogether or favorite rapper. Though Heisenberg vs Rick isn't either of those, I just did it because of my shirt. So do what you want. But Peter and Dante are so chill, so ease up, and share the video/pics with us. :D
But I love all the battles so much. Golly. I think I'll just figure out what I want to do the second I get up there. All will become clear.

Batman Heisenberg
06-16-2014, 11:49 AM
If you want to rap with peter, make yourself known. I met the Jackpot Golden Boys and Dante beforehand and was really excited and asked that they put in a good word for me. And they did(and when Peter high fived everyone, including me, he said hi Nathaniel(my name)) Also get front row.

TheVidNerd
06-16-2014, 12:39 PM
If you want to rap with peter, make yourself known. I met the Jackpot Golden Boys and Dante beforehand and was really excited and asked that they put in a good word for me. And they did(and when Peter high fived everyone, including me, he said hi Nathaniel(my name)) Also get front row.
Thanks for tips! I've been looking at all who's coming lately- I feel like it's gonna be a smaller crowd compared to the rest of the tour (Minneapolis for ya) But I'll be sure to sit in the front row. Hell, I'll be the first one in when they open those doors.

Batman Heisenberg
06-16-2014, 08:42 PM
There's no seats. Just a stage really close to the floor. At least where I was.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 12:24 AM
Just got back! I went up on stage! I was Poe. I blew the audience and Peter away. My friend is sending me the videos of it- I'll upload it to YouTube and put it here!

Spars
06-17-2014, 12:32 AM
Now I'm jealous and I just want to be able to go to one of his concerts and rap as Al Capone lol.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 12:34 AM
Everything was wonderful! He was funny and polite. He rapped a little bit of GW vs WW, that was fun. I RAPPED WITH HIM! GAH! I still can't believe it!

Spars
06-17-2014, 12:41 AM
If he comes to Louisiana, or even Mississippi, MAYBE Texas... I'm definitely going. Maybe next tour. D:

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Just got back! I went up on stage! I was Poe. I blew the audience and Peter away. My friend is sending me the videos of it- I'll upload it to YouTube and put it here!

DO IT! An by the way, did you see me and Peter rap? Tell us more about the concert!

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 05:12 PM
DO IT! An by the way, did you see me and Peter rap? Tell us more about the concert!
I did! Well what do you want to know about the concert? There was this one jackass who went on stage to rap Vader vs Hitler- he spaced out and tried to do a freestyle instead (very poorly I might add), that guy was a total jag but Peter was nice about it. He rapped a little bit of the next battle- it's gonna be sick, BTW. He did all his old songs and some of his new ones. The opening band was phenomenal. Everything about it was stunning.

I figure once I post the video and everybody here sees my rapping skills- everybody will want me to be in their fanmade battles. Or not. Whatever. I rap faster than Watsky AND Eminem! It's pretty cool guys!

Poles
06-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Awesome!
Sorry if I sound rude by saying this, but do you remember any of Washington vs Wallace?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Awesome!
Sorry if I sound rude by saying this, but do you remember any of Washington vs Wallace?
I remember everything he rapped, yes.

Baldy Jr
06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
I remember everything he rapped, yes.

Oh cool, what were some of the lyrics? I already have Wallace winning in my head.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 05:37 PM
Oh cool, what were some of the lyrics? I already have Wallace winning in my head.
He only rapped a quatrain of Washington's. Sorry, bout that.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 05:41 PM
I did! Well what do you want to know about the concert? There was this one jackass who went on stage to rap Vader vs Hitler- he spaced out and tried to do a freestyle instead (very poorly I might add), that guy was a total jag but Peter was nice about it. He rapped a little bit of the next battle- it's gonna be sick, BTW. He did all his old songs and some of his new ones. The opening band was phenomenal. Everything about it was stunning.

I figure once I post the video and everybody here sees my rapping skills- everybody will want me to be in their fanmade battles. Or not. Whatever. I rap faster than Watsky AND Eminem! It's pretty cool guys!

Awesome!! Yeah, Jackpot Golden Boys were tight as hell. Did you take a pic with pete? Also, what did you think of my rapping skills? Am I the next Tupac or am I the next Lil Wayne.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Awesome!! Yeah, Jackpot Golden Boys were tight as hell. Did you take a pic with pete? Also, what did you think of my rapping skills? Am I the next Tupac or am I the next Lil Wayne.
My friend got her pic with Pete- I got something better. . . A fucking video with Pete. . . On stage. . . Rapping. I'm sorry, I've been milking that so much all day today. I'm still just pretty psyched about it. You, my friend, you're the next Ali G. Tupac ain't got nothin' on you.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 05:44 PM
Here are the videos of my battle with Pete- I made them public on FB, but if you guys have problems seeing them- I'll get it up on YouTube.

Part 1: https://www.facebook.com/cooper.wilms/posts/655281094556693?notif_t=like
Part 2: https://www.facebook.com/cooper.wilms/posts/655281394556663?notif_t=like

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 05:50 PM
My friend got her pic with Pete- I got something better. . . A fucking video with Pete. . . On stage. . . Rapping. I'm sorry, I've been milking that so much all day today. I'm still just pretty psyched about it. You, my friend, you're the next Ali G. Tupac ain't got nothin' on you.

Well I hope so. I told Pete if he ever needs a Luke Skywalker, I'm the man. Oh and you'll need to upload to YouTube.

Samos
06-17-2014, 05:53 PM

Man do I wish I could go on this tour....
Mind giving us the lines he rapped for the next battle?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 05:53 PM
Well I hope so. I told Pete if he ever needs a Luke Skywalker, I'm the man. Oh and you'll need to upload to YouTube.
Will do! I'll just download and rotate and put together and upload! Easy, peasy, caprese salad.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 05:56 PM
Will do! I'll just download and rotate and put together and upload! Easy, peasy, caprese salad.

Cool, I hope so! And yeah, give us the lines!

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Cool, I hope so! And yeah, give us the lines!
For Washington VS Wallace?

Spars
06-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Says link is broken.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 06:01 PM
Says link is broken.
Damn, I'm trying to figure out how to download them off Facebook, this might be a bit.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 06:07 PM
For Washington VS Wallace?

Yup.

/peetamellark

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 06:11 PM
Yup.

/peetamellark
Don't go posting it to the wiki or any other threads, guys. This stays right here.

Here's the difference between you and me, Willy.
I fought and LIVED for my freedom, Willy.
I got my face on bills and quarters, Willy.
You got hanged, drawn and quartered, Willy.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 06:11 PM
I read that in Peter's voice! HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA RULE!

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 06:17 PM
I read that in Peter's voice! HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA RULE!
I know, I'm pretty pumped about it.

Poles
06-17-2014, 06:17 PM
I got my face on bills and quarters, Willy.
You got hanged, drawn and quartered, Willy.

That's awesome. I'm excited for this.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 06:19 PM
I know, I'm pretty pumped about it.

It's gonna be awesome, I know it. Anyway, how's the download comin' along?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 06:21 PM
It's gonna be awesome, I know it. Anyway, how's the download comin' along?
Poorly, I can't figure out how to do it. The internet hasn't been helpful. You'd think facebook would make it easy on ol' Coops. But, noOOoooOOo.

Spars
06-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Aw more lines where they "rhyme" the same thing 4 times. Like shot and fired up. Eh, other than that they're cool, it's just I never really like those lines.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 06:23 PM
Aw more lines where they "rhyme" the same thing 4 times. Like shot and fired up. Eh, other than that they're cool, it's just I never really like those lines.
I think the rhyme comes before the word "Willy," but I can see why people wouldn't like it.

WWEFan
06-17-2014, 06:27 PM
http://www.downfacebook.com/

Download that shit. Upload it. I need to see this to believe it.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Poorly, I can't figure out how to do it. The internet hasn't been helpful. You'd think facebook would make it easy on ol' Coops. But, noOOoooOOo.

I get that! Keep us updated! Also, I love the rhymes!

Did you see mine?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 06:34 PM

Yeah- it says it's not available.

Sparrowhelper
06-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Just wondering, why isn't YouTube working for it?

WWEFan
06-17-2014, 07:15 PM
What did you upload it to Facebook from?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:20 PM
My friend uploaded from her phone.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 07:20 PM

Hey, in the meantime, watch my battle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l80PmmzvvJY

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 07:29 PM
I'm actually going to the Ann Arbor Michigan live show. It's gonna be awesome!!! By the way I literally just joined so if I sound like an idiot than I'm sorry.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 07:30 PM
I'm actually going to the Ann Arbor Michigan live show. It's gonna be awesome!!!

Enjoy it like VidNerd and I did!

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:30 PM
I'm actually going to the Ann Arbor Michigan live show. It's gonna be awesome!!! By the way I literally just joined so if I sound like an idiot than I'm sorry.
If you get up on stage to rap, post a vid!

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 07:31 PM
Yeah I will. Just curiously do the fans choose what rap battle they want or does Peter choose?

Spars
06-17-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm pretty sure Pete lets you choose.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Yup! We got to choose what battles we wanted to do.

I was Poe, America was White.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Cool because I am terrible with some of them. Like I can't rap as Leonidas or Captain Kirk for my life. They just don't feel right.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Cool because I am terrible with some of them. Like I can't rap as Leonidas or Captain Kirk for my life. They just don't feel right.
Kirk gets easier when you figure out where the pauses go and how long they should be. But I feel ya. The calculus part in Newton's verse is really tripping me up right now.

Spars
06-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Lol now I want to rap as Captain Kirk against him just so I can do the funny mannerisms.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 07:35 PM
I can rap as Isaac Newton pretty well actually.

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 07:37 PM
If you get up on stage to rap, post a vid!

*ahem*Speaking of vids...

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:37 PM
It's a great show. There was this one jagoff who went on stage and didn't do any of the verse. Instead he just tried to freestyle. Very poorly I might add.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:38 PM
*ahem*Speaking of vids...
I'm still trying to get it. I text my friend to text me the videos. I'm sure if that happens I can do it from there. Now we just have to employ patience.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 07:40 PM
Did he try to freestyle as the character of Hitler or did he just break out into a rap about how great he is and how all the ladies love him?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Did he try to freestyle as the character of Hitler or did he just break out into a rap about how great he is and how all the ladies love him?
The second one.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 07:48 PM
The second one.

That's really dumb...Did you get video footage of it?

Batman Heisenberg
06-17-2014, 07:52 PM
I'm still trying to get it. I text my friend to text me the videos. I'm sure if that happens I can do it from there. Now we just have to employ patience.

I know, I was just busting your balls!

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 07:55 PM
That's really dumb...Did you get video footage of it?
Hahaha, I wouldn't get footage of it if you paid me to. It was just sad.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 07:56 PM
Hahaha, I wouldn't get footage of it if you paid me to. It was just sad.

How does he choose who raps?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 08:03 PM
How does he choose who raps?
People cheer and raise their hands and whatnot, he picks people, asks what battle they want to do and who they want to be.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 08:05 PM
People cheer and raise their hands and whatnot, he picks people, asks what battle they want to do and who they want to be.

Ah. What if they wanted to do like Muhammed Ali vs Michael Jordan? Peter would have to remember those lyrics. Although I suppose he could have another fan go up and rap but I don't know.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Ah. What if they wanted to do like Muhammed Ali vs Michael Jordan? Peter would have to remember those lyrics. Although I suppose he could have another fan go up and rap but I don't know.
I did Poe and he did Sherwin's Stephen King fairly well.

Spars
06-17-2014, 08:13 PM
Yeah I think he'll rap as the opponent to whoever no matter what, even if you rap as one of his characters lol.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 08:13 PM
I did Poe and he did Sherwin's Stephen King fairly well.

Cool. Did you stumble at all? I cannot rap as any of Watsky's characters.

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Yeah I think he'll rap as the opponent to whoever no matter what, even if you rap as one of his characters lol.

Have you gone to one of the concerts yet?

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 08:18 PM
Cool. Did you stumble at all? I cannot rap as any of Watsky's characters.
I have gone to his concerts, yes. And I came in just a bit late at the beginning but I caught up so quickly.

Spars
06-17-2014, 08:18 PM
Have you gone to one of the concerts yet?

Nah but I'm going to one as soon as he comes to any state within a couple of mine, or even better my state. (Louisiana)

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 08:32 PM
I'm probably best at Doc Brown, Stephen King, Blackbeard. Skrillex, Lance Armstrong and Goku. That's a weird collection..

ZombieLicker
06-17-2014, 08:37 PM
I'll have to wait till his next tour (hopefully next summer, probably) because the only venue near me is a 19+ age concert. Dang Canada

BaoThePeelaf
06-17-2014, 08:39 PM
I'll have to wait till his next tour (hopefully next summer, probably) because the only venue near me is a 19+ age concert. Dang Canada

Dang that sucks.

TheVidNerd
06-17-2014, 08:48 PM
BLAME CANADA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

StealthyNinjaWhale
06-19-2014, 12:50 PM
I REALLY wanna go to his Amsterdam show, but I can't go there by myself. I really want to do Poe, damn it hurts

DoomDoomDoom
06-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Took some videos of others battling Peter in Chicago, along with myself as Mr. T. Been lurking on and off over some period of time, thought I'd register and share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSsBy1xQ2S4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC0Lw-ie7Rw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=074aUJT8wvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erQt5VyaReE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0UmMiMZUMw

Baldy Jr
06-20-2014, 04:11 PM
Oh wow, these are really cool!

Spars
06-20-2014, 04:41 PM
You're the best dancer ever. :P

DoomDoomDoom
06-21-2014, 11:50 AM
You're the best dancer ever. :P

Yea--no. I have a bad case of the Caucasians. That's why I typically stick to headbanging.

Batman Heisenberg
06-21-2014, 01:52 PM
Case of caucasians? LOL. Good job though.

WWEFan
06-30-2014, 01:15 PM
Oh yeah, and it turns out that NP rapping the "difference between you and me/fought till I was free/got my face on bills and quarters/you got hanged, drawn and quartered" lines was actually true, because those were the lines, just worded somewhat differently.

WWEFan
06-30-2014, 01:16 PM
(Sorry if that's already been said.)

Batman Heisenberg
06-30-2014, 09:12 PM
Yeah, we know. Thanks.