PDA

View Full Version : I've Covered Stuff You Know

sane
08-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Episode 1: Havok April Fools.

Screw this day. It was terrible. I don't even remember much that happened I blocked it out of my memory. Havok was involved, and so was April Fools day. #SherlockAintGotNothinOnMe. Umm.. Dion said he's quitting as admin. We were like what. Nooooo. Rob then destroyed Havok as a joke. I think he did it idk. People saw inside Havok, saw our posts about members we didn't like. Kain, Castiel, Nate. Everyone was like oh heck noah. we were like nooooo. people left and stuff. they came back like 2 days later. funny.

0/19 would not want to relive again.

Clemi
08-04-2014, 05:05 PM
Well that does look legit
-Clemi

Turtlesauce
08-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Soup/10 I hardly ever did now and again -IGN

@Dumbledore
08-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Seems fun. So bad I wasn't on the forum for this.

sane
08-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Seems fun. So bad I wasn't on the forum for this.

It caused tensions that last to this day and loved members to leave.

Moonjik
08-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Lol, I remember this. Everyone was so mad and Havok was all like "lol biches rekt" and the chat was all like "GAAAAARGH Y U DO DIS HAVOK?" And Havok was all like "i came out here to have a good time and i'm honestly feeling so attacked right now"

sane
08-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Lol, I remember this. Everyone was so mad and Havok was all like "lol biches rekt" and the chat was all like "GAAAAARGH Y U DO DIS HAVOK?" And Havok was all like "i came out here to have a good time and i'm honestly feeling so attacked right now"

That last line :p I love you so much more for that.

sane
08-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Episode 2: Guardians of the Galaxy

Let me start off by saying, I have the exact same opinion everyone else does on this movie. That being said, lets discuss something.

Story-

The movie starts off with Peter Quill being abducted from Earth right after watching his mother die. (This was a very emotional scene, and the best place to put it, but it's intentions were to make us feel pity for Peter, not actual sadness. If the mother was a more defined character, then yeah, sadness is expected, but she was never supposed to be so A+) Peter is then seen collecting a piece of "junk" that he will trade across the galaxy. It turns out this piece of junk is an orb that contains an Infinity Gem, one of 6 gems that can be used to make the Infinity Gauntlet, yadda yadda yadda awesome Marvel stuff. This gets the attention of Ronan the Accuser; who seemingly works for Thanos, but then betrays him, Gamora; Thanos's adopted daughter, and Rocket Raccoon. (Groot was just with Rocket. :P) Everyone except for Thanos and Ronan get sent to jail, and there they meet Drax the Destroyer, a man who lost his family to Ronan. This forms the Guardians of the Galaxy, an I'm not going to go into much more detail because it gets good. Mainly, they have to stop Ronan. That's the story.

Grade: I have to give the story kind of a A-, mainly because it's a superhero movie, they all have the same plots, and my only downside with the ENTIRE movie is that there is so many characters and planets and things that we can't keep track of them. At least I couldn't. It was like Game of Thrones, you know the main guys, but none of the supporting characters who get a lot of lines. Also, like I said, it's a superhero movie, guy becomes hero, villain rises up, guy fights villain. That doesn't mean it doesn't work here though. I actually prefer this type of story. So yeah my only downside is that it's kind of FULL of stuff. Which can get confusing.

How are the characters?
I'm going to go into little explanation here. I'm going to focus on the main 5. Because, like I said, a lot of characters get little information. But who needs them when you have a talking tree and raccoon?!

Star-Lord: I love this character. I love Chris Pratt more. Perfect for me. He was my favorite.

Gamora: Honestly, she was the weakest character in my opinion. She's still awesome, and I love Zoe Saldana. I'm not saying she's a bad character, it's just that she wasn't as entertaining as the rest. Action wise, she was pretty good. Funny wise, I remember one line that made me chuckle. Emotional wise? I thought she was kind of bland. But Zoe gave an excellent performance. I just think she's the weakest here.

Drax- Going in, I thought he was going to be my least favorite. He's not the best don't get me wrong, but I like him a lot. He had some great lines, some emotional scenes, and he's pretty tough. I feel like his action scenes were really lacking. I only remember him getting beat up by Ronan. He was still really cool.

Rocket- Rocket had the most emotional scenes honestly. I felt bad for him a lot. That plus awesome fight scenes, funny dialogue (Cooper kills it), and the emotional scenes, he's one of the most balanced characters. Except for..

Groot- Has any Marvel character ever been so freaking loved? He's the fan favorite, no doubt. Awesome fight scenes, the fact he's the nicest one and he never says much, speaking of that, he has 5 words the whole movie. And each line is hilarious except for the last line, which was the saddest part in the whole freaking movie. Vin Diesel did the same thing he does here in my previous favorite movie of all time. Owns it.

Characters and casting? Overall the 5 main characters get an A+, the casting also gets an A+. These are the best characters Marvel has ever given me.

Effects? They were good, but I'm hoping to see it in 3D soon, I'll edit this part then.

Overall, this movie gets an A-. It's my new favorite movie no doubt, but the ONLY 2 THINGS I WISH THEY DID DIFFERENT, were explain a little bit more about, well, everything. And the villain felt a little.. bland. Thanos was awesome and so was the Collector, and I know this is just building up for something better, but the villain was just lame. His betrayal was so sudden. I don't know.

This is my new favorite Marvel movie, and my new favorite movie period.

DID I FORGET THE SOUNDTRACK!?!

NOPE!

IIIIIIIIIII...'M HOOKED ON A FEELING.

THAT THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING GO SEE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T.

STAR-LORD OUT!

Turtlesauce
08-11-2014, 04:31 AM
You made me wanna see it.

sane
09-02-2014, 08:53 PM
You made me wanna see it.

I never saw this until now but thank you!

I'm doing this again. Suggest.

Turtlesauce
09-03-2014, 02:23 AM
Bioshock Infinite

sane
09-12-2014, 07:02 PM
I will be doing Bioshock Infinite as soon as I finish the game.

Turtlesauce
09-12-2014, 07:11 PM
Awsum :D