PDA

View Full Version : Need some help...

WoodenHornets
11-14-2014, 06:46 AM
So there's a HUUUUUGE possibility that i'm gonna travel to California to meet Peter and Lloyd and watch them film their second storm, I need some real help with how I should act/talk in front of them, I know I should stay myself but I don't wanna come off too silly and like myself, they may get weirded out... any advice? < : 0

YellowNerd
11-14-2014, 07:27 AM
Just act professional.

WoodenHornets
11-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Just act professional.

Got it.... erm... any tips? ;o;

BrineBlade
11-14-2014, 07:36 AM
So there's a HUUUUUGE possibility that i'm gonna travel to California to meet Peter and Lloyd and watch them film their second storm, I need some real help with how I should act/talk in front of them, I know I should stay myself but I don't wanna come off too silly and like myself, they may get weirded out... any advice? < : 0

If they get weirded out by you just acting like yourself...that would be VERY surprising. Especially since they act weirdly all the time. Plus, they were on Smosh Games, and nothing's weirder than that.

YellowNerd
11-14-2014, 07:45 AM
NP and EL might not get weirded, but remember, he's going to a professional company, some etiquette should be at least be followed

WoodenHornets
11-14-2014, 07:51 AM
NP and EL might not get weirded, but remember, he's going to a professional company, some etiquette should be at least be followed

Of course, the last thing I would wanna do at Maker Studios is act foolish, I'm not RayWilliamJohnson.

YellowNerd
11-14-2014, 07:53 AM
Of course, the last thing I would wanna do at Maker Studios is act foolish, I'm not RayWilliamJohnson.

http://media.giphy.com/media/jAugkVty2VCDu/giphy.gif

WoodenHornets
11-14-2014, 07:59 AM
In fact the first thing i'll do when I arrive is show them our first 4 battles!

Puff Puff vs Steve Smith would be interesting.

YellowNerd
11-14-2014, 08:00 AM
The first thing you'll do is fanboy :p

WoodenHornets
11-14-2014, 08:02 AM
The first thing you'll do is fanboy :p

Good god.... I'm gonna make sure I can refrain myself from doing such acts..

I'll probably just shake their hands and act all cool stuff. I'd honestly love to meet MaryDoodles in person the most... OuO