PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts News/Discussion

SuperRapz
04-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Kingdom Hearts Is My Favorite Video Game, And has Been Since Ive Started Playing Video Games :p Ive 100% Completed All Games. Yeah, Im Pretty Nerdy When it Comes To This :laugh:

Some News:

[spoiler:kepu4zzc]Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance's Release Date Is Still Unannounced For NA And EU. Apparently,The Game Is based On Riku And Sora Taking The Mark Of Mastery Test So They Can Become Full Fledged Keyblade Masters. They Are Doing This because: Since Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem) And Nobody (Xemnas) Were Defeated, He Is Somehow Being Brought Back To His own Human State. In order To Defeat Him, Riku And Sora MUST Become Keyblade Masters. The Game Is Said To Have new Enemies/Allies That Replace Donald, Goofy, The Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, etc. They Are Called Dream Eaters. Each Dream Eater (In Which There Are over 50 Abilities) Has Its Own Purpose And Effect On Sora/Riku. Nero From TWEWY Is Seen In The trailer, And It Looks Like He Appears In A Traverse Town Like Place. There Will Be Moments In The Game Where You Play As Riku, And Some In Which You Play As Sora. (Im Looking Forward To Playing As Riku, Because I Enjoyed His Story In KH:CoM) There IS Another Game Being Released Before KH3, Which Is Not Currently Being Talked About. The Reason They're Making Us Wait For KH3 Is To Patch Some Holes In The Story, AND The Fact That The Developing Team Is Still Working On Final Fantasy VIII: Versus. I Will Post More News As It Comes.[/spoiler:kepu4zzc]

Well, Im Not Sure How Many Fans Are here, But Chat Away :p

SuperRapz
04-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Anyone? :foreveralone:

YellowNerd
04-02-2012, 10:27 AM
My friend is an addict of KH, i am not. sadly

SuperRapz
04-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Well, Damn.

Straw Hats
04-03-2012, 04:29 PM
I've always wanted to play these games but never have.

Dion
04-11-2012, 07:18 AM
You guys are disappointing. :(

SuperRapz
04-11-2012, 01:04 PM
I Agree, Dion. I Think You And I Are The Only Ones (Besides Apollo, Who Played CoM) That Have Played this Game XD

Dion
04-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Even CoM wasn't that good. D<

SuperRapz
04-11-2012, 03:48 PM
It Was The First To Try A Different Attack Scheme, Which I Didn't Really Like. My Favorite Part About That Game Was Either Fighting Marluxia, Or Playing As Riku x3

Dion
04-11-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: CoM > CoM

SuperRapz
04-11-2012, 04:06 PM
RE: CoM > CoM
Too True, My Friend, Too True.

Prince
04-11-2012, 07:55 PM
I used to love this game

YellowNerd
04-12-2012, 01:51 AM
I used to love this game

This game confused me at first

SuperRapz
04-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Sometimes The Story Confuses Me To This Day. But, I Know Most Things About It.

Dion
04-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Well look at Final Fantasy. xD
Square is never straight forward.

SuperRapz
04-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Well look at Final Fantasy. xD
Square is never straight forward.
Thats For DAMN Sure. I Now Must Get A 3DS So I Can get Dream Drop Distance XD

Sparrowhelper
04-16-2012, 09:31 PM
I play it I am a real fan of the main games like one and two but I bought a 3ds just for dream drop distance.

SuperRapz
04-16-2012, 11:18 PM
AWESOME! Another Fan To Talk To! Now I Dont Just Have Dion XD

SuperRapz
04-16-2012, 11:28 PM
You've Played CoM. You Haven't Even Played RE: CoM. LOL, And You Played The First One On An Emulator, So i Guess. Who's Your Favorite Character? Mine Are Between Riku, Xemnas And Axel.

SuperRapz
04-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Meh, Hes Cool, But I Cant Stand His Insanity. His Old Self Evan Is Much Cooler.

Sparrowhelper
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
I've played them all even the one that was on the phone. Btw I am making a sora vs kid Icarus rap battles

SuperWorldJumper
04-22-2012, 05:27 PM
I guess I should spend my time talking about Kingdom Hearts here instead of the Battle Rap Arena.

I've played one and two when I was younger, but now I'm trying to replay them in story Chronological order. I wanted to do it ever since I finished Birth By Sleep, which I think has been the greatest installment to the series since KH2.

Speaking of which, who else wants a Kingdom Hearts HD collection for the PS3?

B.S.B
04-22-2012, 05:57 PM
I guess I should spend my time talking about Kingdom Hearts here instead of the Battle Rap Arena.

I've played one and two when I was younger, but now I'm trying to replay them in story Chronological order. I wanted to do it ever since I finished Birth By Sleep, which I think has been the greatest installment to the series since KH2.

Im Too Busy Playing HD Collection Collection.

(anybody who reads gameinformer knows what i mean ;))

SuperRapz
04-22-2012, 08:40 PM

Birth By Sleep Is Definitely My Favorite Spin-Off. I Didnt Care For The Battle System, But I Dealt With It. I Have To Say I Enjoyed Kick Vanitas's *ss In Ven's Story. I Also Like The Way He Holds His Keyblade. (NO, Perverts :p)

SuperWorldJumper
04-23-2012, 11:18 PM

Birth By Sleep Is Definitely My Favorite Spin-Off. I Didnt Care For The Battle System, But I Dealt With It. I Have To Say I Enjoyed Kick Vanitas's *ss In Ven's Story. I Also Like The Way He Holds His Keyblade. (NO, Perverts :p)

How did you like the board game they included? (Kind of like a cross between Monopoly and Mario Party, don't you think?)

SuperRapz
04-23-2012, 11:30 PM

How did you like the board game they included? (Kind of like a cross between Monopoly and Mario Party, don't you think?)
'twas fun. I enjoyed it.

SuperWorldJumper
04-24-2012, 12:48 PM
I played as Ventus first, then Terra, and finally Aqua.
What order did you play them?

SuperWorldJumper
04-24-2012, 06:16 PM
i only played as aqua and it was pretty fun :D

My favorite world was Deep Space from Lilo and Stitch.
What was yours?

SuperRapz
04-24-2012, 06:47 PM
My Favorite World Was Definitely Deep Space. I Played Ven, Terra Then Aqua.

SuperWorldJumper
04-24-2012, 08:49 PM

That is soo weird that both of us played them in the same order and had the same favorite level.

I played Ven first because that is who you started as in the tutorial (plus I liked him best). Why did you pick Ven first?

And while we are asking questions, which Disney World or Character do you wish could be incorporated into the series?

Mine would definitely be "The Great Mouse Detective", Specifically with "The Nefarious Professor Ratigan"! What other Villian is so evil (and so full of himself) that even a PORTRAIT of him smiles at the mere mention his name? Plus he has a fantastic Villain's song (2 of them actually), and as far as I'm concerned he's likely the most competent Villain to actually become a major Player in the Kingdom Hearts Franchise, next to Maleficent.

After all, he is "The World's Greatest Criminal Mind!"

[youtube:o0zmerhq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw0HlB54CIw[/youtube:o0zmerhq]

SuperRapz
04-24-2012, 09:07 PM

That is soo weird that both of us played them in the same order and had the same favorite level.

I played Ven first because that is who you started as in the tutorial (plus I liked him best). Why did you pick Ven first?

And while we are asking questions, which Disney World or Character do you wish could be incorporated into the series?

Mine would definitely have to be "The Great Mouse Detective", Specifically with "The Nefarious Professor Ratigan"! What other Villian is so evil (and so full of himself) that even a PORTRAIT of him smiles at the mere mention his name? Plus he has a fantastic Villain's song (2 of them actually), and as far as I'm concerned he's likely the most competent Villain to actually become a major Player in the Kingdom Hearts Franchise, next to Maleficent.

After all, he is "The World's Greatest Criminal Mind!"

[youtube:23vbj6gf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw0HlB54CIw[/youtube:23vbj6gf]
I Think They Should Do Robin Hood, Or Jungle Book. Well, I Guess Jungle Book Would Be A Lot Like Deep Jungle From #1 :/ I Played As Ven Because He Seemed Like An Interesting Character, And My Cousin (Who Had Beaten It) Told Me Ven Has A Pretty Awesome Story Mode. But, You Do Raise A Nice Point About The Great Mouse Detective.

Oh, And If they Ever Decide To Throw Pixar Movies Into the Game, I'd Love To See Either Monsters Inc. Or Toy Story.

On The First Visit To Monsters Inc, You Can Choose Between Having Mike Or Sully (Which Would Be A First Time They Had 2 People To Pick From) Or, They Could Kind Of Work Together. (As In Sully Having Mike On His back Or Something.) You Would Go Through, And The Boss Would be Randall. On The Second Visit, You Fight Mr. Waternoose. When He's Done, You Obtain A Boo Summon. ( I Was Thinking She Would Do Something Similar To Chicken Little In #2)

As For Toy Story, On The First Visit, You Have Again A Choice Between Buzz Or Woody. In This Visit Andy Is Still A Child. When You Finally Reach Pizza Planet, You Get Trapped In The Crane Game, And there Is A Heartless. ( I Was Thinking If There Are Reaction Commands, You Could Use The Claw And Grab An Alien To Drop On The Heartless) After Escaping, You Return With Woody And Buzz To Andy's House. On The Second Visit, Andy Is Grown Up And Headed For College. You Go To The Daycare With The Toys, And Lose Woody As An Ally. (Because He Parts Ways With The Others) You Must Later Help The Toys Escape The Daycare, But Not Before Fighting Lotso. After That, you Would Leave The World And Either Obtain A New Keyblade, Or A Summon For Bullseye.

Well, Thats My Take On It.

SuperWorldJumper
04-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Cool Ideas (although the time jump for Toy Story would be hard to explain. The best way to do it would to have Toy Story 1 and 2 be with Aqua, Ventus, and Terra and Toy Story 3 be with Sora and Riku.)

Another good Pixar movie to do would be A Bugs Life, and you get to fight insect heartless. The boss would be Hopper, and a second boss could be the bird.

Anyway, I found this fan-art someone did and I enjoyed it, and I think you will too. (Hey, the other princesses got to talk to animals, why not Maleficent? Though I wouldn't trust Ratigan too much. He's probably planning to pull the wool right over Maleficent's eyes and try to take over Kingdom Hearts for himself.)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WqAJCCgz2D4/Tz1MfJtw40I/AAAAAAAAAxI/1Lg0TkIVHco/s1600/evilnessratigan.jpg

Dion
04-25-2012, 12:04 AM
If you like Kingdom Hearts so much, you should join a forum based on it. ;p

SuperRapz
04-25-2012, 12:55 AM
I was considering it, dion. I'll think about it :)

Dion
05-01-2012, 11:32 AM
You can always try KH3.org
:trollface:

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Eh... I Dunno. i Don't Think Ill Fit In :ashamed: Eh, Whatever. Ill Join. Oh, And I'll Have The Same Name. And Join Dion's Clan.

SuperWorldJumper
05-09-2012, 11:35 PM
So, I just finished Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and let's just say I was a little disappointed by the ending.

Considering that the promo for this game was this:

[youtube:1pdysxe2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImwuXxM4jdM[/youtube:1pdysxe2]

And what I got instead was this (Mega Spoiler Alert!!!):

[spoiler:1pdysxe2][youtube:1pdysxe2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDFViRHxImw[/youtube:1pdysxe2][/spoiler:1pdysxe2]

Well, maybe that wasn't the exact ending, but the actual ending wasn't much better. How did Roxas manage to control two key blades? Why did he hand one of them to Riku? There are so many questions that went unanswered its not even funny. What do you guys think? Did you have any questions that went unanswered?

YellowNerd
05-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Sweet...?

SuperRapz
05-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Well, because Roxas was trained by the organization, he was actually stronger than sora himself. So, the organization most likely taught him how to do it. Or, (spoiler): [spoiler:1eji487k]sora has different forms where he dual-wields keys. So Roxas had probably learned how to dual wield when sora did.[/spoiler:1eji487k] Roxas handed riku a key because he wanted to hurt sora because xion. So, I suppose he figured taking riku down would hurt sora. Kh2 spoiler: [spoiler:1eji487k]when he fails, he finds sora at the world that never was to (most likely) take his heart to try to restore xion.[/spoiler:1eji487k] simply my theory. I actually made it up myself ^_^

HailfirianKing
06-06-2012, 11:34 PM
I love this series! I bought a 3DS when it first came out just so I could play OoT, Starfox, KH:DDD, and Luigi's Mansion 2!

SuperRapz
06-06-2012, 11:41 PM
I Just Recently Got A 3DS, And Pre-ordered DDD. Totally Worth It.

SuperWorldJumper
06-06-2012, 11:52 PM

Have you gotten the game yet? Until then, you won't know.

Personally, I think they should have made a PS Vita version.

SuperRapz
06-06-2012, 11:56 PM

Have you gotten the game yet? Until then, you won't know.

Personally, I think they should have made a PS Vita version.
Personally, I Think After 3DS, And After Production Of KH3, They Should Make A Recollection Of All The Games, Then Release Them On Wii, Xbox 360, PS3. (Unless, of course, there are new systems.)

I Always Wondered What Kind Of Trophies/Achievements A Kingdom Hearts Game Would Have.

I Would Figure Beating Sephiroth, Hidden Boss 2, Hidden Boss 3, Would Each Have it's own Achievement. Then After Beating them All, Have An Even Bigger Achievement.

HailfirianKing
06-07-2012, 12:03 AM
I think I'll post my view on some of the most discussed topics of the entire series.

At the beginning of BBS, Ventus' heart made a connection with Sora's in order to survive. This is believed to be the reason that Vanitas looks like Sora, seeing as he is a part of Ventus.

When Aqua was protecting Kairi, Kairi touched the handle of her Keyblade, which passed the power onto her. This is why she was able to wield one in KH2.

Terra handed his to Riku. This was the only one of the three that was intentional.

At the end of BBS, Ventus' heart returned to Sora's once more and decided to conceal itself within the boy. This led to Sora being able to wield the Keyblade.

When Sora released Kairi's heart, his became his Heartless and his body became his Nobody. But what happened to Ven's heart? It is believed that Ven's heart entered Roxas, which is why they look so similar. This may also be the reason he can wield two Keyblades, seeing as both Sora and Ventus could and he was a combination of both.

At the end of 358/2 Days, DiZ and Riku supressed Roxas' memories and kept him in a virtual world while Sora was prepared to be made whole again. This process is sped up when Axel interferes.

When Roxas rejoins with Sora, he returns Ven's heart and passes on the ability to wield two Keyblades.

That's my theory.

Now some fans think that Xion is Kairi's Nobody. This, of coarse, is not true. At the end of KH2, it is revealed that Namine is Kairi's Nobody.

At the end of BBS, Ven is put deep inside Castle Oblivion, Aqua is trapped within the Realm of Darkness, and Terra remains fused with Xehanort. In the secret ending, it is also revealed that Eraqus' heart rests within Terra.

At the end of Re:Coded, Data Namine reveals that the other Keyblade wielders have to be saved by Sora. It is also revealed in the secret ending that Yen Sid and Mickey know Ven and Aqua's locations, but not Terra's.

That's all I've got. Let me know what you think!

HailfirianKing
06-07-2012, 12:06 AM

I want to preorder it badly! You get two free rare Dream Eaters!

SuperRapz
06-07-2012, 12:14 AM
I Thought It Was Pretty Obvious Xion Isn't A Nobody, Considering At The End Of 358/2, It's Revealed Xehanort Made her As A Replica of Sora. And Then Saix Goes All Bully Bully And Treats her Horribly.

HailfirianKing
06-07-2012, 12:20 AM
I thought so to. The only reason she looks like Kairi is because of Sora's memories, which she obtained through Roxas.

Also, at the end of BBS, Ansem reveals to Aqua that he hid his research within Sora. Oh, I can't wait to see what happens next!

And thanks to those damn Japanese people who have already completed walkthoughs of DDD on YouTube, I know what happens at the end! But I don't understand Japanese, so I still don't have a clue what's going on! How the hell can[spoiler:33an9ex3]Axel (now Lea)[/spoiler:33an9ex3]wield a Keyblade?!

SuperRapz
06-07-2012, 12:23 AM
I Know Too. The Whole.... Yeah. Anyways, I Have no clue. But It's not Axel, Its Lea Now. Still Leaves Me Wondering...

SuperWorldJumper
06-07-2012, 12:25 AM
It's a dreamworld. For all we know, it's all in their imaginations.

SuperRapz
06-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Well, Not All Of It Takes Place In Their Dreams. I'm not Spoiling The Ending, But Holy Shit Is it A Twist.

HailfirianKing
06-07-2012, 12:30 AM
I know that. I'm just used to calling him Axel. And if you refresh the page, you'll see I made an edit before your post.

Actually, the worldsof DDD are worlds trapped in eternal sleep. Yen Sid sends Sora and Riku in to open the Keyholes of Sleep in each of the 7 worlds, which would restore them in the real world. If they are successful, they are made Keyblade Masters. However, only one of them passes.

SuperRapz
06-07-2012, 12:32 AM
THAT WAS SUCH A TWIST! I'm Guessing In KH3 There Will be 3 Storylines Again.... The 1 Guy, You Retake the test, The Other, Go On With His Story, And... Im not Spoiling The Other For SWJ.

HailfirianKing
06-07-2012, 12:34 AM
If only we weren't such big nerds.....

SuperRapz
06-07-2012, 12:35 AM
lol. I Know :rolleyes:

HailfirianKing
06-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Do you get on YouTube much?

SuperRapz
06-07-2012, 12:47 AM
sometimes.

SuperRapz
08-13-2012, 07:05 PM
The newest game was pretty Okay. It Revealed a lot of things about the story. In The Wait For KH3, I Hope The Release A Collection Of Each Game So Far For PS3/ Xbox. I Think They May Do it, But It would take a while to format them for Xbox, And format RE: CoM, 358/2, BBS, Re: Coded, etc. But it would be worth it, so that anyone who didn't buy a 3ds, or DS, or PSP Just for one game can play them. AND I Would LOVE to see what kind of Trophies/Achievements they would have.

I Think they may put KH3 on Xbox, considering the fact That Final Fantasy 13 Was on It.