PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury Tales: ERBoH

Turtlesauce
09-23-2015, 03:04 PM
This will be a series of short tales based of forumers. Each will have a specific message and it will touch on the different natures of humans.

The stories will not be related one to another, same as Chaucer's Canterbury Tales

I: Dion meets Evil
II: Ranger's plight
III: Polar opposites
IV: Turtlethoughts

I: Dion meets Evil

Soon!

TheHenchGuy
09-23-2015, 04:39 PM
But but but the Canterbury Tales are basically linked to each other. The Reeve tells his tale as a retaliation to the Miller's.

Turtlesauce
09-24-2015, 07:29 AM
But but but the Canterbury Tales are basically linked to each other. The Reeve tells his tale as a retaliation to the Miller's.

But they're not continuous, just in the same city. They are linked but not related in normal sense

TheHenchGuy
09-24-2015, 06:02 PM
But they're not continuous, just in the same city. They are linked but not related in normal sense

I agree, just clarifying. The plots of the stories themselves are not related, but the tales are related as there's a mini-prologue between each that explains why the tale is told, etc. As I said, the Reeve (who was a carpenter) tells his tale (about a miller's wife and daughter being...compromised ;D) since the Miller told a story about a foolish carpenter whose wife was unfaithful.