PDA

View Full Version : Sign Up! OC: Death Tournament

Juiz
02-02-2016, 04:13 PM
So, I had this genius idea, to do a Death Battle style tournament, with your guys' OCs, to see who is the deadliest OC.

The rules are simple: You guys post your OCs here, and we pair them up in tournament style battles where the winner goes on to the next round, until one remains. The number one rule is simple: You can only use existing OCs from this forum. No creating anyone on the spot. Also, if they exist, no "God-tier" characters. The winner shouldn't be determined right from sign-ups. Keep in mind, we will be using logic and all that to determine who would win, so keep that in mind when you're submitting your character.

We will be accepting characters, one per person, until we have "enough". If we don't get "enough", we'll allow second characters to be added.

So, How do you join? Simple.

Post the following:

Name of your OC
A link to where they have been used before (Sign-up post with their info, preferred)
An existing fictional character that you could compare yours with
A brief list of feats
Lists of strengths/weaknesses (For every two strengths, include a weakness, for balance)
As much extra information as you can list, to give us a better idea of what they're capable of

Entries:

1- Pietro Higson (Ranger)
2- Reserved (Juiz)
3- Arcade (Yellownerd)
4- Hot Gay Dad (Rocket)
5- Reserved (Log)
6- Lyle (Turtle)
7- Theo Oyvo (Discord)
8- Greg (Polar)
9- Khasm (Gunnut)

rangernumberx
02-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Name: Pietro Higson

Link: Here (http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?12896-Roll2Dodge-The-Paths-of-Enden&p=395759&viewfull=1#post395759) (his futuristic 'slime person' form, originating from YN's second R2D and was used by Turtle in his OCBR, I don't consider as canon, unless you decide to use a composite)

Comparison: I guess one of the AC assassins, but with additional water bending.

Feats: Coming soon

Strengths/Weaknesses: Coming soon

Extra Info: Coming soon

Juiz
02-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Reserving a spot for myself, because :powah:

YellowNerd
02-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Arcade [Pre-reboot/YN Era]

The Paradox, His info is at the main page as well. (http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?12109-The-Paradox)

Tbh I don't know (Deadpool with 8bit powers?) but He's pretty much able to summon anyone from the wreck-it ralph universe (cept the shooty game in 3d [The one with the blonde chick]

He revived the Big Baddy from the first chapter, Rescued a girl from being decimated by soldiers, He died once but got revived, Solo'd Lawlzor in a fight

Strength :

He can summon pretty much any 8-bit character game (or from the arcade era
He can ultimately revive people (Phoenix Down, 1 UP, Etc)
He can one shot people with the right game in mind
He's basically deadpool with arcade powers instead so he's all over the place
Can potentially have un-limitless powers (not unlimited, un-LIMITless)
Spontaneous enough to confuse enemies

Weaknesses :
He's a teenage kid with a year of experience with his powers (2 if we count canons that were never written)
He's naive
He's careless
He needs to know the game before he can use it (Eg, He should've played/watched "pacman" in his life before he can use the powers in it) (which he knows a lot of games)

Yeah, Arcade is literally deadpool's attitude/witt but with 8-bit powers.

Rocket
02-02-2016, 07:18 PM
Reserve a spot for my description of hot gay dad

Lohuydahutt
02-02-2016, 08:25 PM
Reserve I guess. Does Ghost Rider Lincoln Chafee count? :P

Juiz
02-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Reserve I guess. Does Ghost Rider Lincoln Chafee count? :P

If you can't come up with of your other ones, sure

Turtlesauce
02-03-2016, 05:26 AM
Name: Lyle

Appearance: A medium height, medium build individual. He wears jeans, sneakers, and a hoodie, with the hood always being over his head. Underneath the hood (which somehow never falls off), is a man with long hair, and a bushy beard. His eyes are of a piercing blue, and he is ALWAYS SMILING.

Personality: Easy-going, doesn't have a care in the world, and is always cracking jokes. He will fight when needed, but would rather just joke around. Enjoys company.

Background: Lyle learned of his power when he was very small. Being smart, he kept it to himself, and used it to life-hack his way through 31 years of living. He doesn't know where his power came from and he doesn't care.

Skills/Powers/Abilities:

Teleportation: Lyle can teleport ANYWHERE at will. The teleportation takes less than half a second, and it's always precise. He can take a picture of the Bahamas sunset, eat dinner in New York, and shake hands with penguins at the North Pole all within minutes of one another. Using this power all this life, he's pretty used to it, and knows exactly how and when to use it. It requires no effort from him to do it, so he can do it A LOT. Also, he can teleport other objects, but only small ones, and objects he's used to.

Experienced Mind: Loving puzzles, he was always really good at logical decisions, and can think his way out of any situation.

Infinite Ammo: Knowing he's not going to a pajama party, Lyle brought a pistol, a 9mm Glock. He's a good shot, and a steady aim, but the best part about him is that he can teleport ammo into his pistol infinitely.

Very Funny: He is pretty darn funny.

Likes: Jokes, Company, Seeing the world, any kind of food, puzzles, brainstorming

Dislikes: People with no sense of humour, unnecessary violence, boredom, heavy metal music

Flaws to Their Character: He's.. very... uhm.. human. He's not very strong, fast, resistant, or anything that someone with superpowers usually is. Also he hates when someone doesn't think he's funny.

In One Sentence, Who are They?: Teleporting Funnyman

Name of your OC: Lyle

A link to where they have been used before (Sign-up post with their info, preferred): Above

An existing fictional character that you could compare yours with: Sans + Nightcrawler

A brief list of feats:
-He once teleported his entire apartment building to Florida
-He made Eminem laugh once
-He beat every puzzle PC Game with record score
-Won dozens of Stand-Up shows
-Won #2 at the Sharpshooting contest
-Teleported himself to Heaven once. He does not want to talk about that, for some reason

Lists of strengths/weaknesses (For every two strengths, include a weakness, for balance):
+Great Thinker
+Can Teleport anywhere
+Very funny
+Is a great shot
-Still pretty human
-Annoyed when someone doesn't care about his jokes

As much extra information as you can list, to give us a better idea of what they're capable of: Above

rangernumberx
02-03-2016, 06:02 AM
Would it be possible for you guys to add links to the relevant stories your characters appear in? It would make research into their skills and feats a lot easier (eg. YN could link Paradox (all with relevant powers), Rocket could link everything Hot Gay Dad has been in, and so on)

YellowNerd
02-03-2016, 06:19 AM
I did you numskull

rangernumberx
02-03-2016, 06:53 AM
I did you numskull

And so you did. But still, it's an example for others.

BrineBlade
02-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Reserve pls

Turtlesauce
02-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Would it be possible for you guys to add links to the relevant stories your characters appear in? It would make research into their skills and feats a lot easier (eg. YN could link Paradox (all with relevant powers), Rocket could link everything Hot Gay Dad has been in, and so on)

Lyle's BR hasn't started.

Rocket
02-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Name of your OC: Hot Gay Dad
A link to where they have been used before (Sign-up post with their info, preferred): http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13326-Super-Battle-Royale!&p=412817&viewfull=1#post412817
An existing fictional character that you could compare yours with: Probably the dad from Shower With Your Dad Simulator except like heaps more powerful and buff
A brief list of feats: He killed a guy by taking a shit, cut a really big diamond in half with his dick, had sex with everyone on the planet and beat God and Satan in a "who has a bigger dick" competition
Lists of strengths/weaknesses (For every two strengths, include a weakness, for balance): Can make everyone have sex with him and kill people by shitting but can't take it in da bum
As much extra information as you can list, to give us a better idea of what they're capable of: everything's pretty self explanatory but he's really buff, like he's the strongest dude ever

Poles
02-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Name of your OC:
Greg

A link to where they have been used before (Sign-up post with their info, preferred):
http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13381-Original-Character-Death-Rally&p=414625&viewfull=1#post414625

An existing fictional character that you could compare yours with:
You told me I could post this without giving one
I guess I'll let you guys figure it out. Can't think of anything that isn't a godstomp in one way or another.

A brief list of feats:
1. Participated in death of GTAVI Protagonist
2. He became a vampire and killed Kreemu
And those are the main ones : D

Lists of strengths/weaknesses (For every two strengths, include a weakness, for balance):
Strength: He's a vampire
Strength: He drives a minivan around so he can like shoot lasers and run people over and stuff
Weakness: Other than the whole vampire thing, he's an average Joe
Weakness: Typical vampire weaknesses

As much extra information as you can list, to give us a better idea of what they're capable of:
He likes lasers

BrineBlade
02-03-2016, 06:34 PM
Name of your OC: Theo Oyvo (Shade)
A link to where they have been used before: http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?12352-Extreme-Rapid-Battalion-of-Heroes (In either the Volume 1 or 2 character section)
An existing fictional character that you could compare yours with: Cloak from Marvel Comics is the best I can think of right now.
A brief list of feats: Able to travel through shadows, and create objects using shadows. Destroyed a big chunk of a vineyard (when he had kept his energy bottled up for so long).
List of strengths: Can travel through shadows, can create shadow objects, can have objects phase through him. Has night vision.
List of weaknesses: Is weak to light based attacks. Is weak in physical combat without shadows.

GonadTheNomad
02-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Khasm al Ekrem Ibn-Dughlas Abdul al Hashshashin
Used in: Turtle's Zombie Utopia
Compare to: Altair Ibn-La'Ahad
Feats: Assassinated several high-ranking members of a Post Apocalyptic military, scaled a building sans safety devices or proper handholds, built several somewhat advanced weapons/tools withscraps that survived the apocalypse.
Strengthes: Perseverant, Well-versed with varios bladed and blunt weaponry, skilled at parkour, low- and high-profile assassination, stealth and doing battle, skilled actor despite lacking formal training.
Weaknesses: Hot-headed, sometimes overly insistent on his way of doing things, often preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of revenge against Luke Bennett and Army leaders, Shows symptoms of Antisocial Personality Disorder, His diet is one of what little there is to eat in an apocalypse and as such he has a vitamin deficiency as well as intermittent bouts of drowsiness and low energy (That's three weaknesses bish), his chain gauntlet has heavily specialized, hand-tooled ammunition that, while sturdy, is difficult to replace or repair, his crossbow-and-javelin walking stick has relatively high drop-off on its bolts, and a somewhat easy-to-snap-off javelin point (2 weaknesses.), His daggers are built for somewhat methodical stabbing and tearing when used in close combat, and are somewhat blunt for the sake of quick slashes, meaning he's something of a slow fighter up-close, people with guns are a big threat with his lack of sufficient armor or
Extra Info: Wears a lot of black, has a somewhat pale complexion, and is fluent in Turkish (Modern and Ottoman dialects), Arabic, Romanian, and English.

Lohuydahutt
02-04-2016, 12:28 PM
OK yeah I'll pick Unidentified Hatted Future Rapper With a Knife, will add info when I get home :3

But quick question: can I add the buffs I gave to him for Turtle's Final BR even though it hasn't started/possibly never will? I think he can hold his own without them but still.

rangernumberx
02-04-2016, 03:17 PM
I'd say so. Anything you consider canon for your character that has already been posted on here is ok. Just, if it's entirely new, I think it's then you should keep the weakness clause in mind.

Lohuydahutt
02-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Meh, I'll skip the buff version. He honestly doesn't really need it that much anyway.

Name of your OC: Unidentified Hatted Future Rapper With a Knife

A link to where they have been used before: http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?10650-Terrible-Joke-Battles-of-Meh&p=391686&viewfull=1#post391686 (holy fucking shit that was in 2014)
http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13172-OCBR&p=408026&viewfull=1#post408026

An existing fictional character that you could compare yours with: Kind of like Batman in the sense that he likes dark places and kind of relies on equipment except y'know, more lethal in nature

A brief list of feats:
-Zeus's head bust attack has one shotted both Loki (who was obviously based off of Marvel movie version, and that version survived shit like this (http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif)) and Ujarak (who tanked Roland's TrainHammer, getting run over by a car, and probably some OP weapons from Eoin (http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13172-OCBR&p=412474&viewfull=1#post412474))
-Mixtape was fire enough to destroy some of Pietro's copies of himself (who were made of liquidy slime stuff mind you)
-Tanked getting hit by a frying pan and hellfire (http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13172-OCBR&p=410878&viewfull=1#post410878)
-Killed Pietro with his Future Rifle (and while he took some of the blast, he managed to live for a decent while after it) (http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13172-OCBR&p=412377&viewfull=1#post412377)

Strengths:
-Great stealth skills
-Reasonably good strategy wise
-Zeus' Head Bust attack is pretty much a guaranteed kill against most opponents
-His mixtape is really fucking hot mang
-Future Rifle can be very deadly in pulse mode
-Killing's what he's best at m8

Weaknesses:
-Physicality rather average, not a particularly "skilled" fighter. Take away his weaponry (you literally can't for his knives tho) and all he has are good stealth skills.
-Can accidentally hurt himself with his future rifle in certain circumstances
-Prefers brutal murder with his knife even when it would be much easier to use his other weapons. Could potentially end up bringing in the "big guns" too late
-Head Bust attack won't work if his hat is destroyed
-Is British

Extra info: Has an unlimited supply of knives m8

Turtlesauce
02-05-2016, 10:19 AM
OK yeah I'll pick Unidentified Hatted Future Rapper With a Knife, will add info when I get home :3

But quick question: can I add the buffs I gave to him for Turtle's Final BR even though it hasn't started/possibly never will? I think he can hold his own without them but still.

It will start

Lohuydahutt
02-05-2016, 01:46 PM
It will start

Good to know :3 either way, I'm fine with using a less powerful version for now because that's the one that was actually in action :3

Juiz
03-28-2016, 11:51 PM
Locking this until Ranger and I decide to pick it up

Or don't.

Either or.