PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Talk about all things Smash Bros in this topic.

ZoroarkPKMN
04-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Let's discuss Smash Bros for the Wii U/3DS.

Instead of Lucario or Mewtwo, I would enjoy seeing Zoroark (not just because he's my fav PKMN, because he's similar to Lucario)

PKMN trainer's Pokemon team should be:
Oshawott
Servine
Emboar

Newcomers should be:

-Mega Man (B:Laser/Up: Up Cannon/Down: Explosion/Side: Back Shot/Final Smash: Giganto-Ray)
-Zoroark (B: Shadow Ball/Up: Fury Swipes/Down: Illusion/Side: Shadow Claw/Final Smash: Night Daze)
-Ryu (B: Haduken/Up: Uppercut/Down: Roundhouse Kick/Side: Quadruple Kick/Final Smash: Thunder Strike)
-Master Chief (B: Assault Rifle/Up: Gravity Hammer/Down: Shield Generator/Side: Assassination/Final Smash: Warthog)
-Peppy Hare (B: Laser/Up: Jetpack/Down: Reflector/Side: Roll Out/Final Smash: Airwing)
-The Legendary Starfy (I KNOW NOTHING OF THE LEGENDARY STARFY)
-King K. Rool (I KNOW NOTHING OF KING K. ROOL)
-Waddle-Dee (I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HIS MOVES WOULD BE)

HipsterSam
04-06-2012, 04:28 PM

Instead of Lucario or Mewtwo, I would enjoy seeing Zoroark (not just because he's my fav PKMN, because he's similar to Lucario)

Oshawott
Servine
Emboar

Newcomers should be:

-Mega Man (B:Laser/Up: Up Cannon/Down: Explosion/Side: Back Shot/Final Smash: Giganto-Ray)
-Zoroark (B: Shadow Ball/Up: Fury Swipes/Down: Illusion/Side: Shadow Claw/Final Smash: Night Daze)
-Ryu (B: Haduken/Up: Uppercut/Down: Roundhouse Kick/Side: Quadruple Kick/Final Smash: Thunder Strike)
-Master Chief (B: Assault Rifle/Up: Gravity Hammer/Down: Shield Generator/Side: Assassination/Final Smash: Warthog)
-Peppy Hare (B: Laser/Up: Jetpack/Down: Reflector/Side: Roll Out/Final Smash: Airwing)
Zoroark would definitely be an interesting character for Smash Bros. Perhaps there could be some sort of option to make it so that if you held down a certain button when you selected a character, you would start as a Zoroark in disguise as the character you selected.

LAWLzoR
04-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Marth, Mario, Sonic ftw :ashamed:

ZoroarkPKMN
04-06-2012, 04:37 PM

Oshawott
Servine
Emboar

Newcomers should be:

Zoroark would definitely be an interesting character for Smash Bros. Perhaps there could be some sort of option to make it so that if you held down a certain button when you selected a character, you would start as a Zoroark in disguise as the character you selected.

Or his down move, Illusion, could make it like Zelda/Shiek and you turn into a random character on screen but with Zoroark colors. :laugh:

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Characters I want added are:

Waluigi (Mario series)
King K. Rool (DK series)
Jimmy T (Warioware series)
Midna (Zelda series)
Balloon Fighter (as the new retro character)
Ridley (Meteoid series)
Louie (Pikmin series)
Dark Knight (Fire Emblem series)
Black Shadow (F-Zero series)
Krystal (Star Fox series)
Tom Nook (Animal Crossing series)
K.K. Slider (Animal Crossing series)
Little Mac (Punch-Out series)
Isaac (Golder Sun series)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton series)
Zororark (Pokemon series)
Pokemon Trainer [Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken] (Pokemon series)
Mega Man (as the third party character)

Prince
04-06-2012, 04:43 PM

Oshawott
Servine
Emboar

Newcomers should be:

Its only Nintendo characters though right?

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 04:45 PM
They brought in Sonic and Snake, also another character they should add is Mii.

Prince
04-06-2012, 04:47 PM
that is true, but sonic and snake were on the wii too.
i meant like characters that have been on the wii only.
mii would be pretty sweet

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Snake didn't have a single game on the Wii.

Sonic was added because he was the most requested character in America.

Snake was added because the creator wanted him to be in the game.

Mega Man was highly request and the creator said if they asked to use Mega Man they would use him.

Prince
04-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Snake didn't have a single game on the Wii.

Sonic was added because he was the most requested character in America.

Snake was added because the creator wanted him to be in the game.

Mega Man was highly request and the creator said if they asked to use Mega Man they would use him.
snake has been on the wii but i still agree with you.
Megaman vs Sonic would be so awesome

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Snake has been in a Wii game? Never knew.

But we really need a few Animal Crossing characters.

LAWLzoR
04-06-2012, 04:58 PM

Yeah! I actually created characters, and drew what their final smash would be

Animal Crossing Boy

B - Sling shot
Up + B - Bug Net
Side + B - Fishing Rod
Down + B - Pitfall Seed (you plant a pit fall seed in FRONT of you, so watch out not to step in it)
Final Smash - Shark Fishing (the arena gets flooded with water (not totally flood, about 3/4) and sharks come in. You can either drown, or get hit by the sharks as a method of "dieing")

Prince
04-06-2012, 05:05 PM

http://www.ebay.com/ctg/10651?_imid=130675693904#
gamecube, but still nintendo.

anyways ive never played animal crossing is that where olimar is from?
sorry im dumb

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Olimar is from Pikmin.

Animal Crossing is pretty much like the Sims but Animals.

Prince
04-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Olimar is from Pikmin.

Animal Crossing is pretty much like the Sims but Animals.
oh ok

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Geno would be a cool addition also.

RedHead2J
04-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I think Paper Mario should be in the next one. :)

ZeMasked
04-06-2012, 09:07 PM
He definitely should. I even wrote a moveset for him. :cool:

Faker
04-06-2012, 09:45 PM
I think they should have Impa or Demise in the next one.

Faker
04-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Here's what their movesets would be.

Impa- B - Knife throw
Up + B - Knife Stab
Side + B - Shadow Bomb
Down + B - Aerial Knife Dive
Final Smash - Knife Assault - Impa attacks the closest person with a barrage of kicks and punches than slices them with a knife.

Demise - B - Kick
Up + B - Lightning Jump
Side + B - Quick Sword Stab
Down + B - Puts his sword into the ground causing the ground to churn and break.
Final Smash - Volt Sword _ Fills his sword with electricity and charges into someone with explosive force.

ZoroarkPKMN
04-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Hey, what if there were Smash Bros figures? If so, what accessories would they come with?

I have the veterans from Brawl figure ideas here:

[spoiler:2u16eqng]Mario
[Comes with fireball, cape, F.L.U.D.D, ? Block, and Giganto Fire]

Link
[Comes with bomb, boomerang, arrow, sword, shield, and Big Triforce Power]

Kirby
[Comes with sword, hammer, stone Kirby, food, and Cooking Pot]

Pikachu
[Comes with thunder bolt, cloud w/ thunder, Poke ball, quick jolts, and Big Jolt]

Fox
[Comes with blaster, fire platform, reflector, illusion fox, and landmaster]

Samus
[Comes with laser, missle, screw samus, bomb, armor]

Zelda/Shiek
[Comes with hearts, fire, wind, chain, knife, Light Arrow]

Bowser
[Comes with fire breath, goomba, koopa, paratroopa, and Giga Bowser]

Donkey Kong
[Comes with bananas, pitfall, big hand, and Konga Drums]

Yoshi
[Comes with long tongue, egg, wings, and fire breath]

Peach
[Comes with onion, toad, peaches, and parasol]

Ice Climbers
[Comes with hammers, icicles, icy wind, and iceberg][/spoiler:2u16eqng]

Any other newcomer/hidden veteran ideas?

Faker
04-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Pokemon Trainer
[Comes with Pokeballs, the Pokemon, Backpack, Cap, and Huge Boulder (Charizard.)

MetaKnight-
[Sword, Cape, Mask, and Halberd.]

Sonic-
[Chaos Emeralds, Springs, Checkpoint Post, Rings, and That Loopy Thing He runs on.

Faker
04-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Hey, what if there were Smash Bros figures? If so, what accessories would they come with?

[spoiler:1t68q3gl]Mario

Link

Kirby

Pikachu
[Comes with thunder bolt, cloud w/ thunder, Poke ball, quick jolts, and Big Jolt]

Fox

Samus
[Comes with laser, missle, ---->screw samus<-----, bomb, armor]

Zelda/Shiek

Bowser

Donkey Kong

Yoshi

Peach

Ice Climbers
[Comes with hammers, icicles, icy wind, and iceberg][/spoiler:1t68q3gl]

Wait a minute ! Screw Samus?

LAWLzoR
04-06-2012, 10:14 PM

[spoiler:3vcx4efe]Mario

Link

Kirby

Pikachu

Fox

Samus
[Comes with laser, missle, ---->screw samus<-----, bomb, armor]

Zelda/Shiek

Bowser

Donkey Kong

Yoshi

Peach

Ice Climbers
[Comes with hammers, icicles, icy wind, and iceberg][/spoiler:3vcx4efe]

Wait a minute ! Screw Samus?
Yeah, that's right. SCREW SAMUS! I GOT BETTER CHARACTERS TO PLAY AS! *walks away with his hooves in the air* If only I have fingers... *sigh*

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 11:35 PM
He definitely should. I even wrote a moveset for him. :cool:
I did too!

I also wrote out a few stage ideas.

Faker
04-06-2012, 11:37 PM
A good stage would be Cortez's ghost ship or the Excess Express.

Straw Hats
04-06-2012, 11:52 PM
I was thinking that a cool stage would be the "Stage" for Paper Mario Thousand Year Door

Faker
04-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Yeah, that and inside the Boggly Tree.

Straw Hats
04-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Some character ideas I wrote in the past:

[spoiler:nqyk3jn7]Waluigi:

Special - Baseball Pitch: For this move Waluigi throws a baseball. The move can be charged to increase power, length, and speed. The baseball travels in a totally horizontal path. It can only hit one enemy then it disappears. Does a good amount of damage if fully charged.

Side Special - Tornado Tennis: Waluigi will dash either left or right and then start spinnig. While he is spinning he causes minor damage. When he is done spinning he will swing his tennis racket causing a fair amount of damage.

Down Special - Soccer Ball: Waluigi will bring out a soccer ball that funtions just like the Soccer Balls item.

Up Special - Swimming Air Dunk: Waluigi&#39;s recovery move. At the beginning of this move Waluigi will swim in the direction you choose. Once he swims as far as he can he will throw a basketball straight down. The basketball travels fast and does great damage but has a small hit zone and disappears once it hits the ground. Great recovery move, decent attack move.

Final Smash - Giant Bob-omb: Waluigi jumps to the top of the screen and throws a giant bob-omb onto the stage.

----------------------------

Pokemon Trainer Hoenn (Mudkip, Grovyle, and Blaziken)

Mudkip:

Special -Whirlpool: Mudkip quickly surrounds himself with a whirlpool. If an enemy is next to you it will trap them and cause damage. Also, this move reflects projectiles. Mudkip can also move a little bit to the left or right while using this. This wirlpool lasts for about3-4 seconds.

Side Special - Surf: Mudkip creates a wave of water that it shoots out to the left or right to attack enemies. Mudkip can charge this move so that it travels farther and so it does more damage. The height of the wave is around the height of a character. The wave can go through opponents so it can attack multiple people.

Up Special - Waterfall: Mudkip creates a waterfall under it to ride. This move can be used as both an attack and as a recovery move. Hasgood diagonal range and does a fair amount of damage.

Grovyle:

Special - Leaf Blade: Grovyle quickly slashes the opponent three times. Move can be charged for more power and quicker attack speed. Doesn&#39;t do much damage but can cause a stun to the opponentfor some follow up attacks.

Side Special - Bullet Seed: Grovyle shoots seeds rapidly in the direction it is facing. If it is facing left it shoots the seeds left, if it is facing right it shoots the seeds right. The seeds, individualy,cause very little damage but can trap opponents to cause a bunch of damage.

Up special - Agility: Grovyle quickle rushes in the angle you choose. This move can be used to recover and to cause very little damage. Has pretty good recovery in the direction you choose.

Blaziken:

Special - Ember: Blaziken shoots a fire ball in the direction it is facing. If it is facing left it shoots thefire ballleft, if it is facing right it shoots thefire ballright. The move has great range but poor damage. Requires no charge. Causes fire damage.

Side Special - Brick Break: Blaziken does a punch that has the ability to break shields. In order for the move to have a 100% chance of breaking an opponents shield the move must be fully charged. The move can still break a shield if not fully charged, but the chances of this happening are less likely. Also causes a fair amount of damage.

Up Special - Bounce: Blaziken jumps in the air and then kicks the ground. This move can cause damage when Blaziken jumps up into the air, and when Blaziken kicks the ground. When Blaziken kicks the ground it causes fire to surround its leg todeal fire damage. Move also works as recovery with good vertical range and pour horizontal range.

All 3:

Down Special - Pokemon Change: Blaziken changes with Mudkip, Mudkip changes with Grovyle, and Grovyle changes with Blaziken.

Final Smash - Triple Finish: All 3 Pokemon jump on screen, each using a different move (Hydro pump, Solarbeam, and Fire Blast), and fire a "beam" horizonaltily across the whole stage.

--------------------

Mii&#39;s Special Move set + FS and Smash Moves

Special: Baseball Bat - With the baseball bat Mii can reflect projectiles. The longer you charge up the baseball bat the stronger and faster you reflect projectiles. He can also do damage with the bat.

Up Special: Tennis Serve - Mii tosses a tennis ball in the air, shortly after doing so the Mii jumps up to spike the ball. This works as Miis recovery move with great vertical range and poor horizontal range. Anyone who touches the ball or Mii (when jumping to spike ball) get damage.

Side Special: Golf - With this move Mii hits a golf ball to inflict damage. You can charge it up to make the golf ball fly faster, farther, and stronger. You can also be damaged by the golf club when Mii swings it.

Down Special: Bowling Ball & Basketball- In this move Mii will bring out a either a bowling ball or a basketball. The bowling ball does more damage but also makes the Mii move slower, The basketball does less damage but doesnt hinder the Miis speed. If used in the air the Mii will drop the basketball or bowling ball to the ground inflicting damage. Also the bowling ball disappears when it touches the ground, but the Basketball does not and can be picked up by other characters and your Mii.

Final Smash: Dogfight Plane - The Mii jumps in a dogfight plane and starts to fly around shooting projectiles at the other enemies. If an opponent gets hit by the plane or the projectiles they will recieve damage. You can control the plane and when it shoots the projectiles.

Special Abilities/Attributes - The Miis weight class and power class will be determined by how it is made in the Mii Channel. There height will be taken from the channel and there power and wieght class will have to do with how big they are. Fat Miis will be stronger, slower, heavier, and not jump as high. Skinny Miis will be weaker, faster, lighter, and jump higher.

Up Smash: Upper Cut

Side Smash: Sword Swing

Down Smash: Cycling Donut

---------------

Paper Mario

Special: Barry - Barry appears and quickly shields Paper Mario for a few seconds. He reflects projectiles and counters physical moves. The shield does damage to anyone who touches it.

Up Special: Carrie - Carrie appears to save Paper Mariofrom falling off stage. She can help Paper Mario recover a great horizontal distance, with good vertical range. Carrie disappears after a while so get back on stage fast.

Side Special: Fleep - Fleep appears with a box Paper Mario can control to attack opponents with. Hold the special button and move the analog stick to aim at opponents. Let go of the special button to unleash the attack. It will either inflict fire, electricity, or explsive damage.

Down Special: Thudley - Thudley appears to help Paper Mario slam into opponents. When used in the air Paper Mario quickly slams to the ground inflicting damage on opponents that touch him. When used on the ground Paper Mario jumps vertically in the air, inflicting damage, then slams down.

Final Smash: Tippi & Dottie - For Paper Mario&#39;s F.S. he summons Tippi and Dottie. Tippi hits the last opponent that attacked Paper Mario and kills them (if nobody attacked Paper Mario yet Tippi attackes the person clossest to Paper Mario), while Dottie shrinks the other opponents.

Special Abilites - instead of Paper Mario grabbing someone for a throw he throws Thoreau to catch them.

--------------------------

Tom Nook

Special: Item Maker - Tom Nook will summon an item in front of him that becomes active after 3 seconds. He can summon up to 3 items at a time.

Up Special: Lamp Fling - Tom Nook Flings a lamp up in the air, then he pulls the switch and he gets thrown in the air. If the lamp lands on the stage you can use it as an item. This is Tom Nooks recovery move with good vertical range and decent horizontal range.

Side Special: Furniture - Tom Nook will slide a chair, couch, or t.v. across the platform. A chair is the most common and does the least damage, while a t.v. is the most rare and does the most amount of damage.

Down Special: Coins - Tom Nook will shoot coins out of his hands, like the way the Ice Climbers use Blizzard but with more range. It does damage to anyone that gets hit by the coins and reflects projectiles.

Final Smash: Raining Furniture - Tom Nooks F.S. has furniture falling from the sky. The bigger/widder furniture does more damage then the smaller furniture. Also some furniture stays on the stage that you can use as items.

Special Abilities - Tom Nook will have the ability to jump 5 times once airborn.

-----------------------[/spoiler:nqyk3jn7]

Here are the stage ideas:

[spoiler:nqyk3jn7]Mii Channel

What it looks like: It consists of a qrounded stage with no additional platforms, awhite backround, and the floor has squares that are white and gray (like in the picture).

http://vis.berkeley.edu/courses/cs160-sp08/wiki/images/8/8a/Mii_parade.jpg

Special Features: The first special feature is that Miis will occasionally walk, jog, or run across the stage. Touching the Mii will inflict damage on the character. The Miis that are running will inflict the most damage when touched, while the Miis that are walking do the least, and the Miis that are jogging do middle damage. Also, the Wii hand cursor will occasionally appear on screen. The Wii hand cursor will pick up a fighter making them temporarily vulnerable to other attacks. However, the cursor itself doesn&#39;t cause damage. You can break free from the cursor by pressing buttons and rotating the anolog stick. Those are the events of the Mii Channel stage.

Size: Medium

Type: Grounded

Music: Mii Channel, Wii Sports Theme, Wii Shop Channel, Wii Play Theme, Wii Music Theme, Wii Fit Theme.

-------------------------

Paper Mario Theater

What it looks like: It would look just like the picture above, except the Paper Mario, goomba, and enemies won&#39;t be there (of course). It would also have a much greater horizontal range and a bigger vertical range.

http://www.thenewgamer.com/img/screens/paper_mario_2/combat.jpg

Special Features: Almost all of the special features have to do with the audience, and the first thing is the size of it. At the beginning of the match there will only be 10 audience members, but as the match continues that number will increase. There can be a maximum of 200 audience members. Also, the audience will throw items (helpful and unhelpful) on the stage. The items the audience will throw are Fire Flower, Poison Mushroom, Bob-omb, Green Shell, Starman, Super Mushroom, and Lightning. An audience member will throw in an item every 35-45 seconds. Moreover, most of the characters that appeared in the audience of Paper Mario Thousand Year Old Door appear in the audience of this stage; this includes Boos, Crazee Dayzees, Dry Bones, Goombas, Hammer Bros., Koopas, Pirahna Plants, Shy Guys, Toads, and X-Nauts. All of the audience members will be in "paper form". Shy Guys will occasionally jump onto the stage, run behind the stage, and drop things (like stage lights) on the fighters. The Shy Guys can not be hit and do not cause damage when running accross the stage.The last special thing this stage does is that the background changes to random scenes.

Type: Grounded

Music: Happy Parade, Victory Parade!, Bowser&#39;s Rage!, Island Tunes Radio, Crystal Star Theme, Twilight Town Theme, Rogueport Theme, Together They Watch The Stars.

-----------------------

Wasteland

What it looks like: It looks similar to the picture above with a few tweeks. First of all, the stats/bars at the bottom of the picture won&#39;t be a part of the stage. Moreover, the tree and bush will be wider then they appear in the picture, plus they will funtion as platforms you can jump and fight on. Also, the dog won&#39;t be in the background the whole fight and only pops out on occasions. Lastly, the stage will be aerial (like Final Destination and Battlefield).

http://andyrosenberg.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/duckhunt.jpg

Special Features: There are several special features for this stage. First off, ducks will occasionally fly on screen. If they come in contact with a fighter they will cause damage, also the dog will come out and laugh. Also, the gun cursor will occasionally come on screen and start shooting at the fighters. It will shoot 7 shots each time it comes on screen. The shots cause minor damage to the character that gets hit by them. If someone gets hit by the shot then the dog will pop up and laugh. Lastly, each time someone gets K.O.ed the dog will pop up and laugh.

Type: Aerial

Music: Duck Hunt Theme, Wii Play Shooting Range Theme, Dog&#39;s Laugh

------------------------[/spoiler:nqyk3jn7]

Tell me what you all think!

Poopy2.0
04-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Sorry, but I'd like to see Leon Kennedy (RE series):
b = gunshot
b+up = kick to the face
b+down = rocket launcher
b+towards enemy = grenade (time pressing button - distance)
b+away from enemy = throwing knife
final smash = machin gun barrage

Straw Hats
04-08-2012, 05:06 PM
I would only want 5 3rd party characters at max.

Faker
04-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Here's two of my stage ideas:

The Black Skull(Cortez's Ship)

What it looks like: An huge old, black ship sailing over water. The background changes as the ship goes along.

Special Features: The stage is similar to Toon Link's stage. The ship may encounter problems such as storms and shipwrecks. Occasionally, Lord Crump's ship will appear and fire several cannon balls. The background switches between Keelhaul Key, Rogueport, and more. If the battle drags on Cortez will appear and start attacking random players. If hit enough times he can be driven off.

Music: Cortez's Battle Theme, Keelhaul Key's Theme, Crystal Stars.

Skyloft

What it looks like: Huge floating city full of buildings and towers.

Special Features: The only feature is Loftwings that fly around. You can jump onto their backs for a lift.

Size: Large

Music: Skyloft, Loftwing Flight Song, Ballad of Goddesses.

Straw Hats
04-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Who are all of your favorite characters?

Faker
04-14-2012, 03:02 PM
Top 3 are
1.Link (In Dark Link Costume)
2.Pokemon Trainer (Mostly Charizard)
3.Bowser

ZoroarkPKMN
04-14-2012, 03:17 PM
My top 5 are...

1. Lucario
2. Pokemon Trainer
3. Pit
4. Pikachu
5. Marth

Straw Hats
04-14-2012, 03:36 PM
My top 5 would be:

1. Game and Watch
2. Pokemon Trainer
3. Olimar
4. Ice Climbers
5. King Dedede

I like Mr. Game and Watch because of how unpredictable his moves can be and because he has exteremenlt powerful moves, and they all work pretty well. Also he has my favorite smash attacks and aerial attack.

I like Pokemon Trainer because it is essentially 3 different characters in one and they are all really fun to use and have different advantages and weaknesses.

I like Olimar because the use of the Pikmin which makes him also very unpredictable. I love how each Pikmin is good for different things: Blue Pikmin having some of the best throws in the game and having the best grab range along with good health compared to the other Pikmin; White Pikmin because they are faster along with having great range and pummel power, there pummel is the strongest in the game, and their grab range is the second best in the game, behind the blue. Purple because they, while being slower and having not as good range, still have great range compared to other characters and are extremely powerful no matter what move they are used for, and their throws, while not dealing as much damage as the Blue Pikmin, have higher knock back, and they have the most health of Pikmin; Red Pikmin are just balanced overall and for having good knock back abd power with regular moves; Yellow Pikmin for good range and the ability to stun opponents. I also like his smash attacks and aerials a lot.

Ice Climbers mainly for their grab and throw game.

King Dedede for his power, weight, good recovery, and all around good attacks.

HipsterSam
04-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Top 5:
1. Diddy Kong
2. Kirby
3. Captain Falcon
4. Yoshi
5. Donkey Kong

ZeMasked
04-14-2012, 07:26 PM
My top 5:
1. Luigi
2. Diddy Kong
3. Kirby
4. Olimar
5. Fox

Faker
04-14-2012, 07:31 PM
What's your favorite stage?

Mine is either Pictochat or Halberd.

HipsterSam
04-14-2012, 07:35 PM
What's your favorite stage?

Mine is either Pictochat or Halberd.
I like Pictochat.

Straw Hats
04-14-2012, 07:38 PM
My favorite stages would be:

1. Delfino Plaza
2. Smashville
3. Warioware
4. Pictochat
5. Pokemon Stadium 2

Faker
04-14-2012, 07:45 PM
I forgot about PS2. That's my favorite. Wait, I don't mean Play Station 2. It is awesome though!

Straw Hats
04-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Defino Plaza is the best IMO, mainly because the design is so epic.

Faker
04-14-2012, 07:56 PM
What do you guys think of the story mode?

HipsterSam
04-14-2012, 08:10 PM
What do you guys think of the story mode?
Multiplayer is much better, but I do like Subspace Emissary. (Except for The Great Maze)

Faker
04-14-2012, 08:11 PM
There could've been better bosses, though.

Straw Hats
04-14-2012, 10:05 PM
I liked the Rayquaza and Petey boss battle.

I liked the story mode, a cool extra for the game.

potatoast
04-15-2012, 12:41 PM
If SSB4 doesn't have Bowser Jr...

:brick:

Poopy2.0
04-15-2012, 12:44 PM

What u talkin bout? I want it to have Street Fighter, MK, RE and more anime characters in it!!!

Straw Hats
04-15-2012, 12:56 PM

What u talkin bout? I want it to have Street Fighter, MK, RE and more anime characters in it!!!
Then it wouldn't really be the same game anymore seeing as how Smash Bros is primarily supposed to be Nintendo characters.

Faker
04-15-2012, 01:01 PM
I want Midna, Fawful, and Galacta Knight.

Poopy2.0
04-15-2012, 02:39 PM

Then it wouldn't really be the same game anymore seeing as how Smash Bros is primarily supposed to be Nintendo characters.

Resident Evil IS Nintendo, the other characters/ maybe not, but at LEAST RE.

Straw Hats
04-15-2012, 05:34 PM
[quote=potatoast]If SSB4 doesn't have Bowser Jr...

Resident Evil IS Nintendo, the other characters/ maybe not, but at LEAST RE.[/quote:nzinyb7b]
Resident Evil is owned by Capcom......

ZoroarkPKMN
04-15-2012, 05:42 PM
The new character will most likely be as follows...

1. Zoroark: When SSBB came out, Mewtwo was replaced with Lucario, since he was more modern. Zoroark and Lucario are very similar, known as the first Pokemon to come out in their own respective regions. Plus, Zoroark, Lucario, and Mewtwo all share a common factor: They all have their own movies centered around them. If that isn't enough evidence to put Zoroark in the new Smash Bros, I don't know what is.

2. Ryu: SSB4's lead developer, Masahiro Sakurai, mentioned having Capcom characters in the next installment of Super Smash Brothers. Now...if Capcom MAKES fighting games, it only seems logical to have the main character of Street Fighter. Common sense, people.

3. Megaman: Exactly what I said above. Even though Ryu is a fighting game character from Capcom, Megaman would wanted to be seen too.

4. Pokemon Trainer (Unova): Kanto Pokemon Trainer was only put in because people were more familiar with his Pokemon. Well, the new games are out, and I believe Oshawott, Servine, and Emboar deserve an appearance.

5. Bowser Jr.: Either as a playable character or Assist Trophy. One or the other

6. Not Sonic: He sucked in SSBB. Nuff said

7. Young Link, Dr. Mario, and Roy: Bring Young Link back instead of Toon Link. Bring back Dr. Mario and his pills. Bring back Roy, but keep Ike. He was cool.

8. Lakitu: B Move-Shell Throw, Up Move-Cloud, Down Move-Cloud Shield, Side Move-Shell Swipe, Final Smash- Spiky Throw. Does that clear up anything?

Faker
04-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I think Bowser Jr. should be able to turn into Shadow Mario.

Straw Hats
04-15-2012, 07:07 PM
I can't see Lakitu being a playable character at all, and they already have brought in Toon Link so there is no need for Young Link, I don't want 3 of the same type of character; bad enough having Fox, Falco, and Wolf all being pretty similar.

I don't really think I want Dr. Mario or Roy returning either. Maybe Roy but not Dr. Mario.

Zororark seems very likely.

Personally I want a Hoenn Pokemon Trainer since there hasn't been a playable 3rd Gen Pokemon in the Smash Bros games. Pikachu, Jiggly, and Pokemon Trainer rep gen 1, Pichu repped gen 2, Lucario gen 4, and Zororark will probably be in the next Smash as the gen 5 rap. So we need a gen 3 rep.

Ryu, Megaman, and Bowser Jr. are possibilities.

Sonic will probably return.

ZoroarkPKMN
04-15-2012, 07:22 PM

That would be his final smash. :p

Straw Hats
04-15-2012, 08:26 PM

That would be his final smash. :p
It should be his down special!

B.S.B
04-16-2012, 04:21 PM

1. Zoroark: When SSBB came out, Mewtwo was replaced with Lucario, since he was more modern. Zoroark and Lucario are very similar, known as the first Pokemon to come out in their own respective regions. Plus, Zoroark, Lucario, and Mewtwo all share a common factor: They all have their own movies centered around them. If that isn't enough evidence to put Zoroark in the new Smash Bros, I don't know what is.

2. Ryu: SSB4's lead developer, Masahiro Sakurai, mentioned having Capcom characters in the next installment of Super Smash Brothers. Now...if Capcom MAKES fighting games, it only seems logical to have the main character of Street Fighter. Common sense, people.

3. Megaman: Exactly what I said above. Even though Ryu is a fighting game character from Capcom, Megaman would wanted to be seen too.

4. Pokemon Trainer (Unova): Kanto Pokemon Trainer was only put in because people were more familiar with his Pokemon. Well, the new games are out, and I believe Oshawott, Servine, and Emboar deserve an appearance.

5. Bowser Jr.: Either as a playable character or Assist Trophy. One or the other

7. Young Link, Dr. Mario, and Roy: Bring Young Link back instead of Toon Link. Bring back Dr. Mario and his pills. Bring back Roy, but keep Ike. He was cool.

8. Lakitu: B Move-Shell Throw, Up Move-Cloud, Down Move-Cloud Shield, Side Move-Shell Swipe, Final Smash- Spiky Throw. Does that clear up anything?
If Anything, Dr.Mario Could Be An Alternate Costume!

ZoroarkPKMN
04-16-2012, 04:51 PM

If Anything, Dr.Mario Could Be An Alternate Costume!

[attachment=0:1amtah7z]puking rainbows.jpg[/attachment:1amtah7z]

HipsterSam
04-16-2012, 06:24 PM

What I think:

1. Zoroark: Agreed. He would be very interesting in SSB.

2. Ryu: I don't know if Nintendo wants too many third party characters, and Mega Man makes more sense than Ryu.

3. Mega Man: More popular than Ryu and more people want him in.

4. Pokemon Trainer (Unova): They should definitely put in a new Pokemon Trainer. But any one of the regions would make sense.

5. Bowser Jr.: Agreed, Bowser Jr. has to be in the next SSB.

6. Not Sonic: I think Sonic should return, but with a totally different moveset.

7. Young Link, Dr. Mario, Roy: Young Link should return but with the masks from Majora's Mask to transform into. Dr. Mario should just be a costume change. I think Roy should return, but with a unique moveset (not just a copy of Marth's)

8. Lakitu: I don't know, that may put too many Mario characters.

Faker
04-16-2012, 06:30 PM
What do you guys think of this? Alternate costumes should come with alternate attacks.

Straw Hats
04-16-2012, 07:14 PM
They need to rap some more retro series also.

B.S.B
04-16-2012, 09:14 PM
I Know Its His Signature Thing, But Sonic NEEDS A Move Where He Doesnt Curl Into A Ball!

Straw Hats
04-16-2012, 11:16 PM
I Know Its His Signature Thing, But Sonic NEEDS A Move Where He Doesnt Curl Into A Ball!
Final Smash. Forward Smash, Up Special.

Although I agree a lot of his moves do that.

Guido Mista
04-17-2012, 01:57 AM
I think Waluigi should become a playable character. As well as Shadow. There need to be more Metroid, F-Zero, and Kid Icarus characters (Especially after Kid Icarus: Uprising). Plus GOlden sun needs to get it's spotlight. Then add a few Capcom characters (I could imagine Megaman/Zero, Ryu,Amaterasu, and Veiwtiful Joe). They need to fix up some movesets, especially getting rid of/fixing the copy cat characters (ahem starfox). More stages, new trophies, new pokemon, and less broken final smashes. If they do all of this, i think it could be the best foghting game that ever existed.

Straw Hats
04-17-2012, 01:33 PM
I think Waluigi should become a playable character. As well as Shadow. There need to be more Metroid, F-Zero, and Kid Icarus characters (Especially after Kid Icarus: Uprising). Plus GOlden sun needs to get it's spotlight. Then add a few Capcom characters (I could imagine Megaman/Zero, Ryu,Amaterasu, and Veiwtiful Joe). They need to fix up some movesets, especially getting rid of/fixing the copy cat characters (ahem starfox). More stages, new trophies, new pokemon, and less broken final smashes. If they do all of this, i think it could be the best foghting game that ever existed.
Walugi isint fighter for a reason cause he has no story or games deicatied to just him and hes not one of the main villans or sidekicks the heros in the mario universe hes with wario but in the games wario is the only onewho does anything.
ROB wasn't even a video game character, he was an accessory for the NES but he made it as a playable character.

I think Waluigi would work because even though he has never had a main role in a game he is a pretty big character in the Mario universe especially in spin offs.

Faker
04-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Walugi isint fighter for a reason cause he has no story or games deicatied to just him and hes not one of the main villans or sidekicks the heros in the mario universe hes with wario but in the games wario is the only onewho does anything.
ROB wasn't even a video game character, he was an accessory for the NES but he made it as a playable character.

I think Waluigi would work because even though he has never had a main role in a game he is a pretty big character in the Mario universe especially in spin offs.

I agree with Sman3579.

Also,
Gliscor might be good and I'm not just saying that because I like Gliscors (Okay, maybe partially why.) But he could probably just slightly float over the ground when running like Metaknight. He could have a good move set.

B Move- Sand Attack or Swords Dance
Up Move- Wing Attack
Down Move- Acrobatics or Harden
Side Move- X-Scissor
Final Smash- Giga Impact- Control Gliscor as he rushes around the stage causing massive damage on contact. Or, Guillotine- Rush to the closest player and instantly KO them.

ZoroarkPKMN
04-17-2012, 04:58 PM

Also, someone from Nintendo confirmed that no new Earthbound or F-Zero characters will be introduced in the next Smash Bros. You can't really have a lot more Kid Icarus characters, and the only two Capcom characters I see coming are Ryu and Megaman.

HipsterSam
04-17-2012, 06:09 PM

Also, someone from Nintendo confirmed that no new Earthbound or F-Zero characters will be introduced in the next Smash Bros. You can't really have a lot more Kid Icarus characters, and the only two Capcom characters I see coming are Ryu and Megaman.
Could you give us a link about the F-Zero and Earthbound thing?

ZoroarkPKMN
04-17-2012, 06:35 PM

Could you give us a link about the F-Zero and Earthbound thing?

I'm not sure where I read it, but I know it was confirmed. :shrug:

Poopy2.0
04-17-2012, 07:03 PM

maybe he will be able to eventually THROW rings

:sonic: + rings = :sonic: ------O

Straw Hats
04-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Well that sucks about no more F-Zero characters considering they have only had 1 and that's Captain Falcon. They could have added at least one more character like Black Shadow.

I'm alright with no more Earthbound though, we have the two main heroes from the series so it's alright.

So I guess this means more retro and new series will get reps. They have been thinking of adding Balloon Fighter since Melee so he should be included, and I'm sure if they try hard enough they could make a move set for an Excite Biker. Also I'm sure new series will get reps like Golden Sun's Isaac, Punch-Out's Little Mac, and Professor Layton's Professor Layton. lol

It also wouldn't surprise me if we get more Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda characters since they are Nintendo's top 3 franchises.

More DK characters and Warioware characters would be cool.

I'm waiting for an Animal Crossing fighter! I know it's unlikely but I can hope.

We also need more females! Like Krystal from Star Fox and maybe even a female Pokemon Trainer.

Having another metroid character wouldnt hurt either. Since there is only one.

Faker
04-18-2012, 01:00 AM
I made a section for this kind of stuff.

HipsterSam
04-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Well that sucks about no more F-Zero characters considering they have only had 1 and that's Captain Falcon. They could have added at least one more character like Black Shadow.

I'm alright with no more Earthbound though, we have the two main heroes from the series so it's alright.

So I guess this means more retro and new series will get reps. They have been thinking of adding Balloon Fighter since Melee so he should be included, and I'm sure if they try hard enough they could make a move set for an Excite Biker. Also I'm sure new series will get reps like Golden Sun's Isaac, Punch-Out's Little Mac, and Professor Layton's Professor Layton. lol

It also wouldn't surprise me if we get more Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda characters since they are Nintendo's top 3 franchises.

More DK characters and Warioware characters would be cool.

I'm waiting for an Animal Crossing fighter! I know it's unlikely but I can hope.

We also need more females! Like Krystal from Star Fox and maybe even a female Pokemon Trainer.

Having another metroid character wouldnt hurt either. Since there is only one.
I think the F-Zero and Earthbound thing was just a rumor, like the Smash Bros. Universe title.

Straw Hats
04-18-2012, 10:27 AM
But one thing I wouldn't want is more than 7 characters from 1 series.

Mario has 4 (counting Yoshi, DK, and Wario as separates because they have their own video game), so I think they shoul add Waluigi and Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario. Then they will have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Waluigi, and Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario (the two would switch with down special, and I suppose technically they are separate characters so there are 7 Mario characters but it's alright in this case).

Zelda has 5, but I will allow them 7 also because of Zelda/Shiek. This series should add Mask Link (which I guess technically is 3 characters, but it would be similar to how Pokemon Trainer has to switch each time they die so I'll just count them as one) and Minda. So that would make it Link, Toon Link, Mask Links, Zelda/Shiek, Minda and Ganondorf

Pokemon is the last candidate which has 4 (technically 6 characters but since the Pokemon Trainer has to switch Pokemon I'll will count them as one. They will probably switch to new Pokemon Trainer. Personally I kind of want them to keep Lucario. If they keep him they will have Pikachu, Jigglypuff, new Pokemon Trainer, Lucario, and Zororark. Then we would only be missing a Gen 2 and Gen 3 Pokemon. If they made the Pokemon Trainer Hoenn (Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken) like I want then we would only be missing a Gen 2 Pokemon. Tyrogue would be a cool Gen 2 Pokemon to have.

Faker
04-18-2012, 03:26 PM
I feel so ignored :(

Straw Hats
04-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Defino Plaza needs to be a returning stage.

RedHead2J
04-21-2012, 08:56 AM
Check this out: http://www.screwattack.com/news/project ... more-melee (http://www.screwattack.com/news/project-m-aiming-make-smash-bros-brawl-more-melee)

Straw Hats
04-21-2012, 05:18 PM
Why do so many people like Melee better? Brawl was far better.

Faker
04-21-2012, 05:21 PM
Half of those idiots were probably whining cuz Mewtwo wasn't in SSBB.

Straw Hats
04-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Ehh, it just doesn't feel right playing as a legendary Pokemon.

Faker
04-22-2012, 01:17 AM
Don't forget collecting rings ins Sonic, trying out Kirby's new abilities, and even shooting cool bosses in Metroid.

HipsterSam
04-22-2012, 09:15 AM
My two favorite games are Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, but I think Brawl is much better.

BobbyBobber
04-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Only prob is online sucks... Still better than Melee.

Faker
04-22-2012, 10:25 AM
If you could change 1 thing about the game, what would you change?
And
If it could have 1 character that's not even from Nintendo, who would it be?

B.S.B
04-22-2012, 10:33 AM
has anyone played this computer game called super smash FLASH 2?

Poopy2.0
04-22-2012, 11:27 AM

Including the mega storyline, like subspace emissary, i would have small individual character storylines, like for kirby:
fights dedede, gets attacked/fights wario, mario joins in middle of battle and is with him for the next couple, then he needs to leave to get healed, so you're joined by link, next couple of battles....
and at the end of every icsl (individual character storylines) you would choose to be joined by either Marth or Roy for the final battle.

And

Leon Kennedy or Goku. One of the two.

Faker
04-22-2012, 02:15 PM
I'd want either 17 or Wolverine.

Poopy2.0
04-22-2012, 02:27 PM
I'd want either 17 or Wolverine.
HM! They are good too!

Straw Hats
04-22-2012, 08:10 PM
I hope we start getting news on it soon.

Poopy2.0
04-22-2012, 09:57 PM
JFK!

Final Smash: Head Explosion (if u within range, automatic 1-hit ko).

SuperRapz
04-25-2012, 11:34 PM
has anyone played this computer game called super smash FLASH 2?
I Actually Have. I Played 1 & 2.

And

I Would Add More Storyline. Oh, And Sephiroth, Mothaf*cka.

Straw Hats
04-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Mega Man or Phoenix Wright for a third party character.