PDA

View Full Version : WWE Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Juiz
06-18-2016, 03:10 PM
Alas, a thread we can come together and discuss all of the latest going-ons within the WWE!

Current Champions:
WWE Universal Champion: The Fiend Bray Wyatt
WWE World Champion: Brock Lesnar
Intercontinental Champion: Shinsuke Nakamura
United States Champion: AJ Styles
Raw Women's Champion: Becky Lynch
Smackdown Women's Champion: Bayley
Raw Tag Team Champions: The Viking Warriors
Smackdown Tag Team Champions: The New Day
Cruiserweight Champion: Lio Rush
Women's Tag Team Champions: The Kabuki Warriors
Money in the Bank Holder: Brock Lesnar (Cashed-in)
Women's Money in the Bank Holder: Bayley (Cashed-in)
2019 Royal Rumble Winner: Seth Rollins
2019 Women's Royal Rumble Winner: Becky Lynch
2019 Andre the Giant Battle Royale Winner: Braun Strowman
2019 Wrestlemania Women's Battle Royal Winner: Carmella
King of the Ring: Baron Corbin

NXT Champion: Adam Cole
NXT Women's Champion: Shayna Baszler
NXT North American Champion: Roderick Strong
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Undisputed Era

NXT UK Champion: WALTER
NXT UK Women's Champion: Kay Lee Ray
NXT UK Tag Team Champions: Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews

Correct PPV Predictions:
WWE Champion: Juiz: 213 (19 PPV wins)
Intercontinental Champion: Brad: 176 (14 PPV wins)
United States Champion: Dion: 128 (4 PPV wins)
Cruiserweight Champion: Penguino: 87 (3 PPV wins)
NXT Champion: Adonis: 49 (2 PPV wins)
Mid-carder: TheDankKnight: 34 (0 PPV wins)
Mid-carder: Polar: 17 (0 PPV wins)
Jobber: GHPunk: 11 (0 PPV wins)
Jobber: Milotic: 6 (0 PPV wins)
Jobber: Ozymandias: 5 (0 PPV wins)

TheHenchGuy
06-18-2016, 03:14 PM
But but but what about King of the Ring?

Poles
06-18-2016, 03:14 PM
Tomorrow's my favorite PPV but I won't get to watch it because of finals :c

Juiz
06-18-2016, 03:22 PM
But but but what about King of the Ring?

Yeah, what about King of the Ring ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Milotic
06-18-2016, 03:27 PM
KING BARR- oh.

When the fuck is Neville coming back though

Juiz
06-18-2016, 03:58 PM
KING BARR- oh.

When the fuck is Neville coming back though

Soon, within the month, apparently.

Alright boys, let's get those Money in the Bank predictions:

Golden Truth vs Breezeango:
They should honestly give this one to Breezeango, because they're far more entertaining, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if they have The Golden Truth win.

Lucha Dragons vs The Dudley Boyz:
Who cares? Lucha Dragons, I guess. Maybe Bubba turns on D-Von setting up some sort of singles feud into Summerslam, but with the stacked roster (Injury returns, NXT call-ups) I don't see it happening, even if solo heel Bubba is fantastic.

Sheamus vs Apollo Crews:
Apollo Crews absolutely needs the win here. They may give the win to Sheamus to extend the program between the two, but I honestly don't think that's the right call.

Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler:
If Baron Corbin doesn't beat Ziggler, he's basically donezo. Absolutely no reason for Ziggler to go over.

Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs Natalya & Becky Lynch:
Natalya and Becky will win, Charlotte will turn on Dana, that'll be the next Women's Title picture, to hold us over until Summerslam, when The Boss dethrones Charlotte ;)

Rusev vs Titus O'Neil:
Sorry, Titus, but RUSEV CRUSH

The New Day vs The Club vs Enzo and Big Cass vs The Vaudevillains :
Everyone here not named the Vaudevillains has a chance to win, honestly. As much as I love Enzo and Cass, and The New Day, I feel like The Club will win the titles here.

Money in the Bank Ladder match (Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio):
Instead of typing why I think Kevin Owens will win, I'll just rank the six in order of how likely I feel they are to win: Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, Chris Jericho, Sami Zayn, Alberto Del Rio.

John Cena vs AJ Styles:
This one is going to be a fantastic match. Cena never fails to put on a great show, even moreso when his opponent is someone extremely talented (Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, etc). That being said, I feel like AJ Styles will end up winning, with interference from The Club.

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins:
Roman Reigns wins and I get one step closer to ending my life.

Bonus prediction:
If anyone not named Dean Ambrose wins Money in the Bank, we will not get a cash-in tonight

Milotic
06-18-2016, 04:09 PM
Most of the card is kind of tough to predict which is nice

My predictions:
Breezango, they're the better tag team with more potential
Dudley Boyz, they've been looking like major stooges and need heat
Apollo Crews seems like the obvious choice here
Baron Corbin needs to end Ziggler
Who gives a fuck about the women's match let's be honest but I guess I'd have the faces win because fuck wwe loves having their champs lose non-title matches
Rusev stays strong
New Day baybeeeeee
MitB: Dean Ambrose needs the win, he's gotten a lot of his momentum back from the Jericho feud
Styles wins here then drops 5 PPV matches in a row to Cena
Roman stays strong

Bold prediction: Rusev vs Titus will be the best undercard match of the night

Dion
06-18-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm actually going to predict Golden Truth winning, causing Breezango to break up, allowing them to be utilized as singles in the upcoming draft. If not it'll be vise-versa, both tag team are weak.

The Dudley Boyz need a win. They look pathetic with their loses against Big Cass, if they lose this they'll just be more of a joke team than they already are.

Apollo Crews seems like he'd get the win, but as much as I love him he's still too weak on the mic. I think they're going to give Sheamus the win and keep the feud going until Summerslam.

Baron Corbin is probably going to get the win, because this feud ran out of fuel a long time ago.

I'm going to agree with Juiz and Milo with the Women's match.

Rusev is a no brainer.

I'm going to predict that New Day will get the pin over the Vaudevillains. I feel like they'll keep the New Day holding the titles until Summerslam, making it a whole year they held it. it also allows The Club and Enzo & Cass to not look weak.

As much as I would want Kevin Owens to win, I can really see them play up an angle with Dean Ambrose to win. I feel they'll keep Owens in a feud with Sami at Summerslam, Cesaro will chase after the intercontinental title whenever the miz comes back, Jericho will do whatever a Jericho does and Dean carries the briefcase into the draft which can push him into top superstar tier with the rest of the old shield gang. And no, I don't think he'll cash it in right away, he's going to hold onto that sucker.

To keep this feud going with Cena and Styles, Styles will have to win in order to not look weak.

Roman will win because Vince has a massive boner for him.

Bonus: They'll announce who's running Smackdown.
Second Bonus: Lucha Dragons botch hard the whole match.

BBGUN
06-18-2016, 07:12 PM
I want either Owens, Ambrose, or Cesaro to win. However I don't know who'll win. :C

I think Styles will win, we get rematch at Battleground, which leads to the final rematch at Summerslam.

And Roman Vs Rollins, I don't even know. :c

Juiz
06-19-2016, 06:31 PM
Breezedango vs The Golden Truth:

[The Golden Truth win because they turned up the heat in Breezedango's tanning booth and they came out all burnt.
I know wrestling is sports entertainment, and that this is the "entertainment" aspect of it, but.. god that was so stupid. It made Breezedango look like absolute idiotic goons (Not the "dumb model" trope that they were following, which was entertaining, just legitimately stupid), while making Golden Truth look even worse because they finally got their win!!!!!...against a team of two guys that were burned up and couldn't even touch you without screaming. Just an awful match overall, even for the pre-show.]

Poles
06-19-2016, 06:38 PM
Ending makes sense IMO. Comedy guys get a comedy ending. However, I didn't see it so idk how stupid it really was :P

Milotic
06-19-2016, 06:39 PM
The video they showed before it was pretty funny and entertaining.

Dion
06-19-2016, 06:52 PM
[RIP The Dudley Boyz career.]

Juiz
06-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Dudley Boyz vs Lucha Dragons:

[The Lucha Dragons win, surprising literally nobody at all. The Dudleyz are a joke, and there's nothing that can change that, honestly.]

Dion
06-19-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm going to predict that New Day will get the pin over the Vaudevillains. I feel like they'll keep the New Day holding the titles until Summerslam, making it a whole year they held it. it also allows The Club and Enzo & Cass to not look weak.
AYYYYYYY. CALLED IT LIKE IT IS.

Juiz
06-19-2016, 07:28 PM
Fatal Fourway tag match:

[Not too surprising overall. Every team got their finish, and made it seem like they had it, near falls for days. The ending was... a thing. Why would Gallows stand there while Big E had Anderson up ready for his finisher, though? #Botchamania]

Poles
06-19-2016, 07:32 PM
Jericho's dad joke was amazing

Juiz
06-19-2016, 07:33 PM
That backstage segment just shows why Kevin Owens is literally the best thing ever, and why he needs to win the MitB. He deserves it over the other guys.

BBGUN
06-19-2016, 07:50 PM
If Del Rio wins - New era my ass.

If Zayn wins - Wow this was surprising I guess...

If Cesaro wins - Yay!!

If Ambrose wins - Hell yeah!

If Owens wins - HELLLL YEAAAAHHHHHH

Juiz
06-19-2016, 07:53 PM
Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler

[Okay so this feud is over now right? Please?]

Juiz
06-19-2016, 08:00 PM
Grills match:

[Okay, that happened. I wasn't really paying attention, honestly. Don't give a shit about this "feud".

Can Nattie go back to not being on our screens now? She's had her fun, now it's time to go away again, please.

Edit: Nattie just turned heel on Becky. WHO GIVES A SHIT, SERIOUSLY?!]

BBGUN
06-19-2016, 08:08 PM
[OK now, has the chain of irelevant matches ended yet?
*Sheamus theme*
Bruh]

Juiz
06-19-2016, 08:18 PM
Apollo Crews vs Mayonnaise

[Yeah, I guess giving Apollo the win makes sense, but really.. a roll up? Whatever, this feud is going on, so I don't care. I guess it makes sense, since Sheamus can be like "dur dur dur u no bet me" or some shit.]

BBGUN
06-19-2016, 08:19 PM
Finally, relevant matches.

Juiz
06-19-2016, 08:53 PM
John Cena vs AJ Styles

[Called it to a T, though it was pretty obvious. Great match, nonetheless.]

Dion
06-19-2016, 09:31 PM
Welp. Looks like I was right.

Juiz
06-19-2016, 09:31 PM
MitB

[Yep, Ambrose won. If he doesn't cash in tonight, then I don't really give a shit about him winning.]

Milotic
06-19-2016, 09:32 PM
I thought Cena vs Styles was boring. The two do not have chemistry.

Juiz
06-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Rusev vs Titus O'Neil

[Decent hoss fight. I've always liked Titus, honestly, and Rusev is just the best thing ever, so I enjoyed this. Not surprised with the outcome, Rusev needs to hold onto that belt for a very long time

Also "You see your father? He's a loser. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!" is the best thing ever]

Dion
06-19-2016, 09:45 PM
I thought Cena vs Styles was boring. The two do not have chemistry.

I thought it was pretty decent for what it was.

Milotic
06-19-2016, 09:47 PM
Titus vs Rusev was pretty awesome. I could dig a long term feud with multiple matches between the two. Sadly though, this feels like a one and done type deal

Dion
06-19-2016, 10:23 PM
[Welp, Triple Threat at Battleground, anyone?]

Milotic
06-19-2016, 10:27 PM
He finally fucking did it oh my god I'm so happy

Juiz
06-19-2016, 10:29 PM
It's fine. I was honestly deciding whether or not I should kill myself tonight, and since now I know that happiness is something that comes in very short, one minute bursts, it's clear that it's not longer worth it.

Hell darkness, my old friend.

BBGUN
06-20-2016, 02:14 AM
[Just noticed. Each member of the shield were all champion in one night. Also the last three cash in involved a member of the shield.]

Poles
06-21-2016, 02:26 PM
Roman Reigns suspended, RIP

TheHenchGuy
06-21-2016, 02:43 PM

Well fucking done, what a fucking idiot :/

Turtlesauce
06-21-2016, 02:45 PM
Uh7l8dx-h8M

Dion
06-21-2016, 03:21 PM

Is that why they made him lose his title

Milotic
06-21-2016, 03:21 PM
I'd like to think it was because Rollins OR Ambrose are better alternatives but

Dion
06-21-2016, 03:28 PM
ah I just looked into it, he's still going to be at battleground because his suspension ends before then, but this can definitely mean less support for him in the future.

Juiz
06-22-2016, 08:02 AM
ah I just looked into it, he's still going to be at battleground because his suspension ends before then, but this can definitely mean less support for him in the future.

Yep, he's still in it because his suspension is up by then, but also because they knew about it before Money in the Bank. (Which does explain the booking of the main event/post-main event)

He's not winning the title, that's for sure. What I'm more curious of is the draft, since he'll be missing that, and if they're still going for Cena 2.0 with him.

Dion
06-22-2016, 03:44 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CllLWDVWgAAhdFe.jpg:large

BBGUN
06-22-2016, 09:35 PM
Idk if this is fake or not but I still thought I should post it.

http://i.imgur.com/qxxcnH7.jpg

Hound
06-23-2016, 10:26 PM
TBH MITB Was better then WM32

Juiz
06-23-2016, 10:27 PM
TBH MITB Was better then WM32

Yeah, that's a pretty popular opinion, honestly.

Hound
06-26-2016, 01:17 PM
Rollins vs zayn was fantastic hopfully they face each other again someday

BBGUN
06-30-2016, 07:36 PM
They finally added a fantasy draft page to their site.

http://fantasy-draft.wwe.com

Hound
07-05-2016, 07:32 AM
I made my roster for smackdown and RAW its on my friends twitter since i dont have one lmao

Juiz
07-11-2016, 07:18 PM
#MakeDarrenYoungGreatAgain

BBGUN
07-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Can't wait till the New Day and Wyatt Family segment.

#SisterNero

Dion
07-11-2016, 10:28 PM
What's the verdict for RAW, fam?

BBGUN
07-11-2016, 10:30 PM

It was interesting.

Juiz
07-11-2016, 10:31 PM

You didn't miss a thing.

TheHenchGuy
07-12-2016, 06:20 AM
They just announced the 'commissioners' for RAW and Smackdown, who will appoint the GMs next week.

Hound
07-12-2016, 06:33 PM
I saw a picture that shows smackdown having a new logo.

Brad
07-12-2016, 07:21 PM
RAW REVIEW:

1. Contender's battle royal for WWE I-C

I liked this pretty well. It was really obvious that certain people in the match (*cough*breezangor-truth&goldustViktor&KonnorTheUsosTheVaudevillains*Cough*) but I wasn't sure who was going to win beyond that. I think the best options were Darren Young, Baron Corbin, or Apollo Crews, and they really played that up. I didn't like that Darren Young wasn't involved in the final elimination, but Baron Corbin looked hella good. I wish Jack Swagger was being treated better than he is but I digress. Darren Young looks good and it was nice to see Bob Backlund. The action and commentary was solid beyond that, nothing special

FINAL GRADE: B-

2. Zach Ryder vs Sheamus

Sheamus needed a win, he is not being put over as much as he should. But over Zach Ryder, who has a match at BattleGround and doesn't have a lot of momentum right now, and is also not really giving Sheamus any momentum by losing to him? Poor booking choice. The action on this one was obviously in Sheamus' favor the entire time and was never super entertaining, but I liked Rusev coming out afterwards, and these two vets didn't have poor wrestling.

Final Grade: C+

3. Luchadragons vs Breezango

Oh my god who the hell cares. Sin Cara is way too gone to matter anymore and he brings Kalisto down, and Breezango are misused with their characters and their tag team. They could've been the next Miz/Morrison if they hadn't been booked like total jobbers. This match doesn't matter and the action wasn't particularly good, 'cept from Breezango half the time. Split these teams up already or make them matter, or at least make Luchadragons half decent wrestlers like Breezango.

Final Grade: D+

4. The Rollins Report

FANTASTIC Ambrose in this one. I didn't totally love the Rollins obvious-fake interview of Roman Reigns, but it plays to his character. Set up an awesome match for next week, really made both these guys look like the members of the shield with more charisma and macho.

Final Grade: A-

5. Kevin Owens vs Cesaro

Decent matchup and action from these two. It was pretty obvious Sami Zayne would come out and attack Kevin Owens at some point, which frankly I'm glad is a feud thats ending at Battleground, not because its bad but because they need to move on to bigger and newer things. Kevin Owens winning gives him good momentum for battleground and it was not a bad booking and wrestling, but I wish Cesaro got more credit as a fighter, but you can't put everyone over everytime, and at least he got the last laugh.

Final Grade: B+

6. Titus O'Neil vs Heath Slater

I like that WWE is finally using Titus O'Neil as an actual respectable midcarder. I do not like what they are doing with the social outcasts, which is a joke and not even a waste of talent except with Curtis Axel. It was really obvious who was going to win this and Heath Slater just looked ridiculous and Titus looked bored with the matchup. It was nice to see a Titus win, and the wrestling moves weren't all bad, but how many put overs over the Social Outcasts can happen before they mean literally nothing?

Final Grade: C-

7. New Day/Wyatt Family Compound Brawl

I liked this. I liked the atmosphere of it even though the filming of it was kind of knowing. The ending was a little wuss on the part of WWE with nothing really happening but I think it made both teams look legit and set up a solid fucking match for Battleground. The action at the compound was awesome and I was thoroughly engrossed the whole time.

Final Grade: A

8. Enzo n Cass vs The Bullet Club

Seen these teams square off a lot so it won't really have as much luster until we get to Battleground. The solution was lame but also might've been the best option as to not put one of these up and coming teams over and therefor the other under. Enzo and Cass are awesome personas and fighters and the Bullet Club are being portrayed really well, but I wasn't overly into this match, not that it was bad action. Cena's appearance, however, was grade A stuff.

Final Grade: B

9. Sasha Banks vs Dana Brooks

Decent women's division booking honestly, but the action was kinda rough, as both of these fighters looked like they really weren't that good at professional wrestling at spots. And it was also really obvious who would be winning this. Good buffering of Sasha Bank's character that I liked. Forgettable but not terrible.

Final Grade: C

10. Commissioner Naming

Nice to see Vince again, but I wish he was portrayed as more of a lovable eccentric than a hard-ass. It was super obvious how this was going to go down, but Mcmahon reunion chemistry was solid enough. I like the competitive flair this added between the brands, but wish something more shocking or impressive had happened. Oh well not bad ya know, just not "A" worthy.

Final Grade: B-

BBGUN
07-18-2016, 06:41 PM
Any last minute gm predictions?

The only person I see Steph picking is Triple H . Tbh, there's a lot of people Shane could pick, but I'd say Daniel Bryan .

Dion
07-18-2016, 10:33 PM
Anything exciting happen tonight?

BBGUN
07-18-2016, 11:19 PM
Anything exciting happen tonight?

Well Rollins Vs Ambrose ended in a weird way, Steph said Rollins was champ. Then on the network, they revealed that Ambrose retained because it was a draw. Also Foley and Bryan returned to be GMs.

Dion
07-19-2016, 12:43 AM
Well Rollins Vs Ambrose ended in a weird way, Steph said Rollins was champ. Then on the network, they revealed that Ambrose retained because it was a draw. Also Foley and Bryan returned to be GMs.

Which being where?

BBGUN
07-19-2016, 12:54 AM
Which being where?

Foley on RAW, Bryan on SmackDown

TheHenchGuy
07-23-2016, 10:24 AM
Why do I think that Neville would be better suited to having Darren Young's old theme (One, Two, Three)? IDK why, it just seems as though it's a better theme than Neville's current one.

Hound
07-23-2016, 11:07 PM
Has anyone seen the new RAW And Smack Down Live Logo's? They look pretty cool except for raw's smackdown logo reminds of Star Wars And The RAW logo basiclly is old school logo with a line under it and a darker color

Juiz
07-24-2016, 01:54 PM
My predictions:

The Usos vs. Breezango
The Usos will win because who gives a shit really

Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
FIGHT FOREVER Clapclap-clapclapclap. I don't mind either of the two winning, to be honest, because although it's being billed as the final confrontation, it won't be. I'll say Sami Zayn wins, because my current predictions are pretty heel heavy.

Becky Lynch vs. Natalya
Becky Lynch wins because babyface.

The Miz vs. Darren Young
The only way I see Darren beating The Miz is if Ryder also beats Rusev, as both titles will switch shows. I don't see that happening, and frankly I just want to #MakeDarrenYoungDisappearAgain, so I have The Miz winning.

Sasha Banks and ????? vs. Charlotte and Dana Brooke
Sasha Banks is winning this one, no matter who her partner is. There's been rumblings that it'll be Nia Jax or Bayley, but I'm going to guess that it'll be Nikki Bella in The Boss' corner tonight, as much as I would love and accept Bayley as her partner (Which could very well still happen)

The New Day vs. The Wyatt Family
You know, if they actually had the New Day sell the compound encounter a bit more than just having Xavier downright shit his pants in his match against Bray, I would have bought a New Day win over the Wyatts a bit more. That being said, this is the last match that The Wyatt Family will have together in its current form, so I have them winning.

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder
Sorry Broksi, but I don't see Ru-Ru losing to you. Simple as that. Rusev crush.

John Cena, Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Club
Although they teased a bit of dissension between the face team, I don't think it'll impact them at all in the long run. Expecting Cena, Enzo, and Big Cass to win soundly, while hoping for The Club to turn on AJ, setting up Finn as the leader.

Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins is winning the title. It's that simple. Vince is not going to keep the top prize on the "B Show", which means Seth or Roman are going to win it. And when it comes to those two, Roman isn't a good guy, or a bad guy; he's the guy... who isn't winning the belt back because loldrugs.

Last thoughts: I have a lot of heels winning, because frankly, Battleground is nothing more than the PPV that sets up Summerslam. Also, if we get a double turn in the main event, that'd be lovely.

BBGUN
07-24-2016, 02:32 PM
The Usos vs. Breezango
Damn where dafuq did this come from? Usos are gonna win.

I think Zayn will win because Owens won their last ppv match.

Becky Lynch vs. Natalya
Idgaf,Becky will win. .

The Miz vs. Darren Young
Miz,is probably winning...

I'd hop on the Bayley bandwagon, but I rlly don't know if she's in any NXT storylines or anything. Since Sasha will win the title at SummerSlam (She will dammit)I think Charlotte and Dana will beat Sasha and her partner.

The New Day because name the last time the Wyatt's won a feud...

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

Rusev will win because it's Zack Ryder...
Styles won at MITB, Cena will win now...

Why dafuq are we having this match here? 2 predictions. Rikishi hits Rollins with a car before the match and then later claims he did It for Roman Somehow, the match will lose one competitior before it happens because this is the shield triple threat, and should be saved for WrestleMania or SummerSlam. Or anyone but Ambrose will win the title because Ambrose got the last laugh on SmackDown, which probably means he'll lose...

Brad
07-24-2016, 05:25 PM
The Usos vs. Breezango

The winner is Breezango if the WWE wants to be smart. They need some actual wins to solidify them as an actual tag team and not a gag, because there is potential there. The Usos have no momentum either way and aren't really in any major storylines but definitely aren't a punchline so they'll be ok.

One of the harder matches on the card to predict honestly. I have to give the win to Kevin Owens because WWE has the potential to push him to upper card talent with a solid win since Owens is the better mic talent and is more established, while Sami Zayn has more of a midcard vibe to him and therefor will be mostly kept in his position by a loss.

Becky Lynch vs. Natalya

Natalya has been kinda pushed out of the spotlight the past few weeks in favor of some serious Charlotte/Dana Brooks/Sasha Banks stuff, but I still would think Becky Lynch should get the win since shes an upper card female who isn't getting the wins and credit she deserves, plus that could turn this into an actual feud instead of a beatdown on Lynch.

The Miz vs. Darren Young

It still seemed to me that Darren Young was supposed to win the Battle Royale but that he was supposed to eliminate Corbin instead of Corbin accidently going over on his own. Kind of hurt the Darren-mentum but some solid victories plus all his damn promos lead me to believe that Darren Young will win over the Miz, who isn't really that exciting as champ anymore.

Look, this solution is simple and everyone is missing it: Whenever there is a mystery partner, that team wins due to hype. Not to mention Sasha Banks needs momentum going into Summerslam. Sasha Banks and ????? win, hands down.

This one is actually really hard on me. On one hand, The Wyatts are being split up by the draft and the New Day just became the longest tag team champs ever which is to be celebrated. On the other hand, the Wyatts are formidable foes and a win would establish them as definitely that, while allowing New Day to retain the titles since its a no-title match. In the end, I give it to the New Day. The Wyatts got the upper-hand at their compound and the New Day needs to bounce back with some major momentum, as well as potentially giving a reason for the Wyatts to dissolve with their loss right before they split up.

Rusev vs. Zack Ryder

I don't want to predict Zach Ryder to win. Really, I don't. But with this brand split, you can't have the US and IC titles on one show, WWE HAS to know better than that. And WWE, I genuinely feel, wants to establish Zach as a midcarder, even giving him a short title reign, constant show appearances, and a new theme. Rusev has been champion for a while, let him move on to the IC and let Zach have his moment I guess.

Easy-ass prediction. Club < Cena in the last part, and since this is a trilogy, Cena's side will win this time. That, with the club going to a different show than Style (obviously setting up the 1 v 1 finale of Styles vs Cena at Summerslam), and Enzo and Cass getting pushed big time, this answer is all but totally guaranteed. The win is to John Cena and Enzo/Cass.

So whats WWE's excuse going to be for making seperate big titles for Smackdown and Raw? It has to happen. I think it should probably be set up here. Since Seth and Romans are both on Raw, and Dean is smackdown, I think what WWE's gotta do is have Ambrose retain by triple, yes triple, fucking countout, or some stupid shit like that, and then have Roman and Seth battle for the new title on Raw. Just my opinion. One way or another though, I think Dean Ambrose has this. Roman sure doesn't.

ALSO IMA TALLY EVERYONE'S PREDICTIONS AT THE END TO SEE WHO DOES BEST.

TheHenchGuy
07-24-2016, 05:48 PM
My predictions:

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

The Miz (c) vs. Darren Young

Rusev (c) vs. Zack Ryder

John Cena, Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. The Club

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

Becky Lynch vs. Natalya

Charlotte & Dana Brooke vs. Sasha Banks & ???

The Usos vs. Breezango

Juiz
07-24-2016, 06:39 PM
Dions crap predictions:

Wanna say Usos but I hate them so Breezango
Kevin Owens to keep the dream going
Becky Lynch because I like her more
I believe they're going to flip the titles over so Darren Young
Sasha and Nikki Bella as surprise partner
Wyatt Family because no title on the line
Zack Ryder because title flip
John and company and club will turn on AJ
Dean to keep Smackdown relevant

Also, side note: Please don't talk about Battleground on the chat. I know it's not against the rules to talk about live events, but I can't watch until later tonight because Dion is a punk ass bitch, so it's more of a courtesy thing than a rule thing. Thanks! :D

BBGUN
07-24-2016, 07:09 PM
[Holy shit it's Bayley.]

BBGUN
07-24-2016, 07:40 PM
[Well Battleground is going how I wanted so far.]

Poles
07-24-2016, 10:23 PM
I didn't watch the show but I'm pretty happy with the results

Hound
07-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Rollins attire was fucking sick i want it as an action figure.
/--/--/--/--/---/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/
It was so cool to see ambrose win and to see the whole SD roster coming out to congrat dean i wanted to happend and it did so happy the title is back on smackdown to change things up a bit really hope there's a tournament for the new championship for raw for summer slam. Also WYATTS FINALLY WON A PPV MATCH FINALLY
AJ's And The Club's Attire Were Slick AF lmao
---------///-----------
My predictions
Fabreeze wins
Sasha and baley win
Zack ryder wins
Wyatts wins
Becky lynch wins
The Miz Wins
Sami wins
[ "it only takes one RKO to get to ViperVille...No Enanchments needed] LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*Also what the fuck was that darren/miz match?
Seth or dean wins
///////---------------///////////
What actually happend
Fabreeze won
Sasha and bailey won
Rusev won ( who the heck is gonna beat rusev for the belt kurt angle? Prob not)
Wyatts Won
Nattie won
Jahn Cena Enzo And Cass Won
Miz won
Sami won
Dean won
-------//////--------
( if this is to big or whatever just put it in a spoiler)

Brad
07-25-2016, 01:18 PM
PREDICTIONS FROM BEFORE BATTLEGROUND RESULTS:
(not counting Bailey's appearance as a prediction, and in the Miz v Darren Young case, counting Miz retention as a victory for him)

1. Juiz: 6/9
2. Ozymandias: 5/9
2. Dion: 5/9
4. Dank Knight: 4/9
4. Burroughs: 4/9
4. Adonis: 4/9, probably would've gotten at least 5 if he had the chance to do full predictions but thats my fault for making him play Pokemon Showdown

JUIZ WINS

Juiz
07-25-2016, 01:32 PM
(not counting Bailey's appearance as a prediction, and in the Miz v Darren Young case, counting Miz retention as a victory for him)

4. Adonis: 4/9, probably would've gotten at least 5 if he had the chance to do full predictions but thats my fault for making him play Pokemon Showdown

JUIZ WINS

AYYYYYYY I AM THE BEST BABYYYYYYY

Hound
07-25-2016, 03:51 PM
THE NEW RAW STAGE LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME

BBGUN
07-25-2016, 06:43 PM

JUIZ WINS

Damn, for SummerSlam I'm gonna actually predict a good ppv based on the last two shows, and see where that gets me.

Juiz
07-25-2016, 07:59 PM
Best thing I've ever read:

"Stephanie emasculated Roman Reigns cuz his big ADHD having Samoan ass deserved it (the dickface)"

BBGUN
07-25-2016, 08:30 PM
#PushSunnyBoy

Juiz
07-25-2016, 09:18 PM
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hound
07-25-2016, 10:35 PM
SASHA WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND BŔLOR WON TO FACE ROLLINS HOLY SHIT !!!!!!!!!!! SO FAR RAW>>>>>> SMACKDOWN

Juiz
07-26-2016, 08:03 PM
SHELTON BENJAMIN IS COMING BACK BABY

Brad
07-27-2016, 12:05 AM
I've gotta say, I genuinely think that WWE programming has been fucking amazing since the draft. A grades for Raw and Smackdown and Battleground was a solid ppv

Juiz
07-27-2016, 12:18 AM
Eh, Smackdown was alright. I wouldn't give it an A, though. Maybe a C, at best, as there were plenty of flaws in the show overall. First thing that comes to mind was that nonsensical Women's segment with everyone coming out and interrupting each other, which was only saved by Alexa being amazing and Eva's entrance voiceover. Then there's the weird booking of Apollo Crews in the battle royale, where he just let Kane eliminate the last two people, before eliminating him by just ducking. We also have Dolph Ziggler, of all people, winning the Six Pack match by pinning AJ freaking Styles with a move that isn't even his finisher. Worst of all, all we got was a vignette for American Alpha's debut next week, instead of a match like the other call-ups on Raw got.

So far, if it's Raw vs Smackdown, Raw is still winning, by a long shot.

Hound
07-31-2016, 09:51 AM
One year ago today Rowdy Roddy Piper Died. rip Piper

Milotic
07-31-2016, 09:56 AM
Summerslam looks pretty great so far
Lesnar vs Orton
Balor vs Rollins
Ambrose vs Ziggler
Charlotte vs Sasha
Styles vs Cena (probably)
Some fatal 4-way tag match (probably)

BBGUN
08-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Thoughts on SmackDown so far.
[8:21 PM

*This thing with Wyatt, Ziggler, and Ambrose is interesting.

Maybe Bray can beat Dolph and take his spot at SummerSlam, causing Ziggler to turn heel next week. It's not gonna happen tho....

8:42

*Bruh, someone on Squared Circle had an idea to get Eva heat last week. The idea was to have Eva not wrestle at all and claim she's too good to wrestle. And that kinds just happened....

]

Hound
08-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Really liking what there doing with ziggler and building him up and making him look like a threat for dean i really hope dolph wins at

----------/--------///-/---

SCSA Podcast
The podcast with dean was pretty cool i liked it the beginning was weird since dean did not want to tell steve about his childhood and his parents

BBGUN
08-15-2016, 09:04 PM
It's that time of the year when fans jump in the ring with shield members again....

Brad
08-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Don't forget to make your summerslam predictions this saturday before Summerslam on sunday!

We don't know the pre-show card so I'm waiting for those matches before making mine

Juiz
08-18-2016, 05:07 PM
Any word of the pre-show, yet?

Brad
08-18-2016, 05:11 PM
Nope!

But Alberto Del Rio and Paige were suspended. That sucks but they weren't on the summerslam card.

HOWEVER

Eva Maria was. And she is suspended for a month, which creates an interesting predicament for summerslam.

Juiz
08-18-2016, 05:15 PM
Nope!

But Alberto Del Rio and Paige were suspended. That sucks but they weren't on the summerslam card.

HOWEVER

Eva Maria was. And she is suspended for a month, which creates an interesting predicament for summerslam.

The card currently lists it as a 3v2 handicap match, with "TBA" as Natalya and Alexa's partner. While talking about the match, they included "Or will the fierce Bliss and the tactical Natalya recruit a partner in time for The Biggest Event of the Summer?", so someone else, not on the card, could join in her place.

Also, I feel like Paige is gonna be out the door soon, which sucks, because I enjoy her.

Brad
08-18-2016, 06:30 PM
Alright well I'm just gonna make my predictions now and add on to them before the show starts with preshow predictions (in terms of bragging rights, no one try to edit their predictions to make them right because if you've edited your prediction post AFTER the show has already started I will notice ;) )

Sami Zayn and Neville vs The Dudley Boy
Way to shove Neville and Sami Zayn onto the card WWE! Grade A planning! Yeah even though Neville and Sami Zayne are NOT a tag team and have never interacted on screen on Raw, they will still win because the Dudley's sole purpose is to never win matches. Neville & Sami Zayne ​win.

American Alpha, The Hype Bros, The Usos vs Breezdango, The Ascension, The Vaudevillains

I'd like to think WWE would work to establish a more diversely carded tag division on smackdown, so in the spirit of hoping for the best I think Breezdango, The Ascension, and The Vaudevillains pick up the win by Breezdango dirty pinning one of the Usos.

Carmella, Becky Lynch, Naomi vs Natalya and Alexa Bliss (& TBD?)

So this match was turned on it's head due to Eva Maria being suspended by the WWE. Thats a pain in the ass storyline wise, but could also effect the outcome of this match: Before when Eva was still in it, It seemed pretty obvious she would have a storyline way to weasel her way out of the match. However, now this is a handicap match in which Natalya and Alexa are ALLOWED to find a partner, but there's no one left on the women's roster to really fill that: So will WWE just let it be a handicap match? Fuck no. They bring up a female NXT competitor or put in the recently cleared Bella Twin, and have the villain females take it. While this is an unpopular choice I'm guessing, I pick Natalya and Alexa Bliss (And potentially someone else?) to win the opening bout.

Cesaro vs Sheamus

Cesaro just got put over Sheamus TWICE, and Sheamus just came fresh off the heels of a losing rivalry with Apollo Crews. Sheamus has been being used to put people over lately, which is kinda a gross misuse of his talent. They can't keep that up if they want him to look formidable. I'm sure they will end up having Cesaro win the best of 7, but I'd be suprised if Sheamus didn't catch an important PPV win. Sheamus, the WWE better have you win.

The Miz vs Apollo Crews

Miz' title reign is fine enough, and Apollo Crews is not nearly battle-tested or fleshed out enough to win a title right now. Guy doesn't have a character, while Miz (with Maryse) is a continually reliable source of good character. I think they'll have Miz lose it soon, but not tonight. The Miz finds a shady path to victory.

JeriKO vs Enzo & Cass

This one is a little bit of a toughie for me to predict. ON ONE HAND, Enzo and Cass are the top tag team on raw arguably and making them lose to JeriKO when they've appeared weak in confrontations with them already would be puzzling. However, if WWE wants to make JeriKO look legit, a win over Amore and Cass would certainly do it, not to mention its plausible Enzo/Cass could lose to the legend y2j and the up and coming Kevin Owens without taking a huge loss of stock. I don't think JeriKO has the chops to be a long-term high-end tag team, and I like Enzo and Cass to win.

The New Day vs Gallows/Anderson

Yeah this one isn't too hard imo: They are obviously having it so that Big E is no longer a member of the new day, prepping him for a solo run and bringing the tag team trio down to two. Gallows/Anderson need to look formidable after losing AJ Styles and they can be solid tag team champs, and the New Days run has gone on long enough. Gallows/Anderson, The Club, easy victory.

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte

Sasha Banks wins, you kidding me? She just got the title and is a good champion and Charlotte is obviously building to other feuds.

Rusev vs Roman Reigns

This one is really hard for me to predict. See I want Roman to win, but that would make Raw the only show of the night where I'm predicting title changes, and I feel like WWE wouldn't be lopsided with that, and Rusev is a good champion. HOWEVER, Roman Reigns can't be pushed back lower than top-midcard, which I feel could happen with a loss here, PLUS rusev could be pushed to top teir status, AND the shtick of egotistical midcard champion with hot, foreign wife is already covered by Miz on smackdown. So this could really go either way. I think Roman Reigns faces him again and wins this, but this feud needs more time to it for the big title change. Rusev pulls through in a good summerslam match and remains champion, but only until the next PPV.

John Cena vs AJ Styles

Its obvious John Cena is just being used to majorly put over AJ Styles in a best of 3 series. Look for AJ Styles to actually score a clean win and become championship-caliber carded, while John is pretty much unaffected by the loss.

Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler

I wish Dolph would win, I really like him and his mic work lately, but Dean Ambrose will be the victor. They are still establishing him as a big face and champ on SmackDown, they wouldn't want to change the title so quickly, and I doubt WWE is super high on Dolph Ziggler.

Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins

This could go either way. On one hand, Finn Balor isn't super-established in WWE yet and this would be a crazy fast huge push. On the other hand, with new young talent becoming the faces of the company, Finn would make more sense than Seth whose already had his time as champion and would be ok without a title. I'll side with the second argument, and pick Finn Balor to win.

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

As if the WWE would have Brock Lesnar dare lose a single match at this point.
SUPLEX CITY
SUPLEX CITY
EAT
SLEEP
CONQUER
REPEAT
BROCK IS THE EQUIVALENT OF WWE CHARACTER GOD.

Juiz
08-19-2016, 02:38 PM
(reposting due to pre-show matches)

Pre-show matches:

Sami Zayn and Neville vs The Dudley Boyz

Sami and Neville win. Nothing to this one at all.

Cesaro vs. Sheamus (First match in Best of Seven Series)

Cesaro has won the first two, non-series matches that the two have had recently, so of course Sheamus will win the first in the series.

American Alpha, The Hype Bros, The Usos vs Breezdango, The Ascension, The Vaudevillains

The face team wins. No way they'd have American Alpha or Mojo lose in their first PPV, Kick-off show or main card.

Main Card Matches:

Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi vs. Natalya, Alexa Bliss, and TBA

I feel that they will go with a mystery partner, which is going to either beNia Jax, who is absent from the card, or Nikki Bella, who has been cleared to return. I feel like they're less likely to have her return heel, but who knows? Regardless, I have the team of Natalya, Alexa Bliss, and whoever winning this one... unless it stays a 3v2. If that's the case, the faces win.

The Miz (c) vs. Apollo Crews for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Honestly, as much as I love The Miz right now, as his work is the best he's done in years, I feel like this is going to be one of our title changes of the night. If they're going to push Apollo Crews to the moon like I know Vince wants to, now is the chance for him to win where it counts.

Enzo and Cass vs. JeriKO

Neither team would really lose much from a loss here, and Summerslam is in Enzo and Cass' backyard, so there's no way that I see them losing.

The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Club for the WWE Tag Team Championship

I too have read the rumors of Big E's solo push, and honestly I hate the idea, just because of how great The New Day is as a whole. I understand them losing the belts here, but they really shouldn't lose their third man as well. The Club take this one.

Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte for the WWE Women's Championship with Dana Brooke banned from ringside

Sasha Banks wins this one, easily. The only "swerve" that I can see is Dana Brooke coming out anyways, getting Charlotte disqualified in the process, leading to a lackluster feud between the two while The Boss moves on to bigger and better things.

Rusev (c) vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE United States Championship
I have Rusev winning this one, in the only way that would make both men look strong: Rusev locks in The Accolade, and Roman passes out in it. Rusev wins, and looks strong, Roman loses, but never tapped or said he quit, making him still look strong in the process. It's how they had Cena lose to Rusev, why not have Cena 2.0 lose the same way?

John Cena vs. AJ Styles
God, I want to believe that Cena is going to put AJ Styles over... but then I remember that I felt this same way with Cena v Rusev, and Cena v Bray.. Oh god Cena is going over again, isn't he? I sure hope not.

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler for the WWE World Championship
As well as Dolph has been doing in this program, I don't see Dean Ambrose losing the belt to him. You can steal the show, but you won't steal the win. That being said, apparently Dean is in the doghouse right now because of the Stone Cold Podcast, so a loss here wouldn't surprise me at all.

Finn Bálor vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Universal Championship
Very easy to call this one. I love Seth Rollins, but he's here to put over THE DEMON KING *cough* er, Finn Balor.

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton
There are two types of people in this world: Those who think Brock Lesnar is going to win this Sunday, and those who are flat out wrong. Bonus prediction: We will see an F5 countered into an RKO, resulting in the closest of 2 counts.

Non-listed match predictions: Braun will get a squash match, though it'll probably be against an actual named jobber, like Curtis Axel. Bonus points if he comes out during the Jon Stewert segment and beats him down. (As much as I love Jon Stewert awks)

Brad
08-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Updating my match predictions with the pre-card right now. Make sure to make your predictions WWE fans c:

Dion
08-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Sami and Neville
Sheamus
Team Face

Team Lynch with Nikki Bella as the return I guess
Miz
JERIKO
The club
Sasha Banks
Rusev
AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose
Finn Balor
Randy Orton

Nope!

HOWEVER

Reasoning for suspensions?

Brad
08-20-2016, 12:34 PM
For ADR and Paige, abuse of common performance enhancing drugs that violated the wellness policy. This is the Eva Marie situation:

According to the TMZ report, the WWE performer violated the company's Wellness Policy when she was found to have tested positive for the medication Adderall. While she claims to have a legitimate prescription to justify the medicine being in her system, a WWE representative told TMZ that the prescription was not approved by the company.
Regardless, Eva is insisting that she is medically prescribed the use of Adderall and according to her statement, the company not approving the prescription could be because she was too late in turning it in.
"I am disappointed that this suspension has occurred, yet understand and respect that WWE upholds their Wellness Policy to the letter and won’t compromise on its integrity. I violated policy by not turning in portions of required paperwork in the time frame WWE Medical deemed timely. I look forward to my return!"

Hound
08-21-2016, 04:34 PM
WWE SUMMERSLAM SPOILERS
{ there predictions i like to call them spoilers and be all like im all right lol}

Kickoff
--------------
12 Man Tag
Heels Team Win

Dudley Boys Vs Sami Zayn & Neville
Zayn And Neville

Cesaro Vs Sheamus
Cesaro

Main Show
-------------------
12 Women Tag
Face Team

The Miz Vs Apollo Creed -IC Championship

Creed

Big Cass Enzo Amore Vs JeriKO

JeriKO

New Day Vs Luke Gallows Karl Anderson -Tag Team Championship

Luke And Karl

Rusev Vs Roman Reigns -US Championship

Roman Reigns :(

Sasha Banks Vs Charlotte -Womens Championship [ Dana Brooke Banned From Ringside]

Sasha Banks :D

AJ Styles Vs Jahn Cena
AJ Stylessss

Seth Rollins Vs Finn Balor -WWE Universal Championship

Seth Fucking Rollins

Dean Ambrose Vs Dolph Ziggler -WWE Championship

Dolph Ziggler PLZ

Randy Orton Vs Brock Lesnar

Goldberg Returns And Spears Brock When Ref's Not Looking Then RKO!!! RANDY WINS

Juiz
08-21-2016, 04:40 PM
Here are the locked-in predictions for Summerslam:

Juiz: Sami Zayn and Neville
Burroughs: Sami Zayn and Neville
Dion: Sami Zayn and Neville
Penguino: Sami Zayn and Neville

Juiz: American Alpha, The Hype Bros, The Usos
Burroughs: Breezdango, The Ascension, The Vaudevillains
Dion: American Alpha, The Hype Bros, The Usos
Penguino: Breezdango, The Ascension, The Vaudevillains

Cesaro vs Sheamus
Juiz: Sheamus
Burroughs: Sheamus
Dion: Sheamus
Penguino: Cesaro

Juiz: Natalya, Alexa Bliss, and TBA
Burroughs: Natalya, Alexa Bliss, and TBA
Dion: Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi
Penguino: Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi

The Miz (c) vs Apollo Crews for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Juiz: Apollo Crews
Burroughs: The Miz
Dion: The Miz
Penguino: Apollo Creed

Enzo and Cass vs. JeriKO
Juiz: Enzo and Cass
Burroughs: Enzo and Cass
Dion: JeriKO
Penguino: JeriKO

The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) (c) vs. The Club for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Juiz: The Club
Burroughs: The Club
Dion: The Club
Penguino: The Club

Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte for the WWE Women's Championship
Juiz: Sasha Banks
Burroughs: Sasha Banks
Dion: Sasha Banks
Penguino: Sasha Banks

Rusev (c) vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE United States Championship
Juiz: Rusev
Burroughs: Rusev
Dion: Rusev
Penguino: Roman Reigns

John Cena vs. AJ Styles
Juiz: AJ Styles
Burroughs: AJ Styles
Dion: AJ Styles
Penguino: AJ Styles

Juiz: Dean Ambrose
Burroughs: Dean Ambrose
Dion: Dean Ambrose
Penguino: Dolph Ziggler

Juiz: Finn Bálor
Burroughs: Finn Bálor
Dion: Finn Bálor
Penguino: Seth Rollins

Juiz: Brock Lesnar
Burroughs: Brock Lesnar
Dion: Randy Orton
Penguino: Randy Orton

Correct Predictions:
Juiz: 8
Burroughs: 8
Dion: 8
Penguino: 3

Hound
08-21-2016, 07:40 PM
Sasha has been pulled from live events

BBGUN
08-21-2016, 10:07 PM
......what the hell

Juiz
08-21-2016, 11:16 PM
Summerslam Results (With correct/incorrect predictions)

Juiz: Sami Zayn and Neville
Burroughs: Sami Zayn and Neville
Dion: Sami Zayn and Neville
Penguino: Sami Zayn and Neville

Juiz: American Alpha, The Hype Bros, The Usos
Burroughs: Breezdango, The Ascension, The Vaudevillains
Dion: American Alpha, The Hype Bros, The Usos
Penguino: Breezdango, The Ascension, The Vaudevillains

Cesaro vs Sheamus
Burroughs: Sheamus
Dion: Sheamus
Penguino: Cesaro

Juiz: Natalya, Alexa Bliss, and TBA
Burroughs: Natalya, Alexa Bliss, and TBA
Dion: Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi
Penguino: Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi

The Miz(c) vs Apollo Crews for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Juiz: Apollo Crews
Penguino: Apollo Crews

Enzo and Cass vs. JeriKO
Juiz: Enzo and Cass
Burroughs: Enzo and Cass
Dion: JeriKO
Penguino: JeriKO

Penguino: The Club

Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte for the WWE Women's Championship

Rusev (c) vs. Roman Reigns for the WWE United States Championship (No contest)
Burroughs: Rusev

John Cena vs. AJ Styles
Penguino: AJ Styles

Juiz: Dean Ambrose
Burroughs: Dean Ambrose
Dion: Dean Ambrose
Penguino: Dolph Ziggler

Juiz: Finn Bálor
Burroughs: Finn Bálor
Dion: Finn Bálor

Penguino: Randy Orton

Correct Predictions:
Burroughs: 8
Dion: 8

We have a three-way tie for Summerslam between myself, Burroughs, and Dion!

Hound
08-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Holy shit brock killed randy also i watched all 5 eps of holey foley i love it lmao

Juiz
08-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Holy shit brock killed randy also i watched all 5 eps of holey foley i love it lmao

Fuck Brock Lesnar.

Dion
08-22-2016, 12:37 AM
Pretty much ranted it all to Juiz and Adonis, but Lesnar is fucking shit.

I was never a Lesnar fan to begin with, I'll be completely honest. I hate that they idolize the big tough looking sons of bitches in WWE, instead of the well developed characters that are actually enjoyable to watch. I don't understand how Lesnar can be such a pull when he's not actually that great of a wrestler to begin with. He's got Paul Heyman in his corner, that's a plus. But why should I be excited for the guy that's just going to "eat up" everyone he faces? The Undertaker, John Cena and now Randy Orton are victims of this. I understand that those guys are already well established faces in the industry, but it's dumb when Brock is just a Part-Timer that comes in and wins. It's cheesy and predictable and it's. fucking. boring.

Tonight only cements my opinion of this guy. He's clearly no longer qualified as a "Professional Wrestler". Watching his shots at Randy Orton are something I should see in a legit MMA/UFC fight (apparently what Lesnar did was also illegal in the UFC, go fucking figure). It sickens me. I would honestly hope for a statement from the WWE about this, but I doubt there'll be one at all.

Long story short, I'll never get behind an unprofessional wrestler that's only a pull because he was a name in the past. He should continue in the UFC, not in the WWE.

BBGUN
08-22-2016, 04:13 AM
If history repeats itself when it comes to WWE, (it does) then maybe we'll see Goldberg on RAW. The same thing happened last year with Sting.

Poles
08-22-2016, 10:20 AM
I didn't watch but Finn Balor winning makes me happy

Brad
08-22-2016, 05:39 PM
There were things I liked about Summerslam such as Brock Lesnar Nikki Bella's return, the buildup for the next Reigns vs Rusev obviously, Rollins vs Balor, and AJ vs Cena was apparently really good.

I didn't like JeriKO actually becoming a succesful thing, didn't like Charlotte's win due to Sasha's back problems even though I know that it was necessary, and I didn't love the shit ton of obvious outcomes.

Dion
08-22-2016, 05:44 PM
Wait, Nikki Bella actually returned?

Brad
08-22-2016, 05:47 PM
Wait, Nikki Bella actually returned?

Yep, called it ;p

ALSO AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS ORTON VS LESNAR WAS BADASS?

Like I get Brock is part-time and isn't out there putting in programming work every week, and that its annoying that he can't lose. But his shtick is good, and I like the dominance of him. And the fact of the matter is, eventually, someone will beat them, which will put over that person like hell. And Orton's wound was crazy nasty and awesome.

Dion
08-22-2016, 05:50 PM
Yep, called it ;p

Was it during the multi-woman Tag match? I called that too.

Juiz
08-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Yep, called it ;p

ALSO AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS ORTON VS LESNAR WAS BADASS?

Like I get Brock is part-time and isn't out there putting in programming work every week, and that its annoying that he can't lose. But his shtick is good, and I like the dominance of him. And the fact of the matter is, eventually, someone will beat them, which will put over that person like hell. And Orton's wound was crazy nasty and awesome.

I called her return as well.

Also, yeah, probably.

After him coming in and doing the same four moves on people for a couple years now, his mystique has died off completely for me. He's no longer appealing, at all, and last night did nothing more than cement that sentiment for me.

Brad
08-22-2016, 05:54 PM
Was it during the multi-woman Tag match? I called that too.

Oh you betcha.

She wasn't portrayed super heel-ish or anything as far as I can tell, so WWE has room to decide what they want to do w/ her

Juiz
08-22-2016, 05:58 PM
Oh you betcha.

She wasn't portrayed super heel-ish or anything as far as I can tell, so WWE has room to decide what they want to do w/ her

She did a lot of her heel mannerisms in-ring , that she usually does. She's a heel.

Also, since it wasn't posted here yet, Finn was confirmed injured during his match with Rollins last night, during the spot where Rollins powerbombed him onto the barricade. Dislocated shoulder, that he popped back in place, with a possible labrum tear.

Also in the news (#Keemstar), Lesnar and Jericho got in a brief physical altercation last night after the main event, as Jericho went to Gorilla Position to wait for Orton, to make sure he was alright. Lesnar took issue with this, the two started arguing, and got physical for a moment. Triple H and Vince had to separate the two, with Vince and Orton telling Jericho that it was in fact planned to go how it went. (Though the heavy rate that Orton bled was more than likely unplanned)

BBGUN
08-22-2016, 06:50 PM
[Dammit! This isn't news you'd wanna wake up to. Due to injury, Finn is relinquishing the Universal Championship.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2016-08-22/article/wwe-universal-champion-finn-balor-injured-at-summerslam
]

Hound
08-22-2016, 09:54 PM
Glad nakamura is champ tho

BBGUN
08-23-2016, 01:16 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/realellsworth/status/767913008903446529?s=09

James Ellsworth Vs Johnny Knockout for Braun Strowman?

Hound
08-30-2016, 06:39 PM
HOLY FUCK KO IS THE UNIVERSIAL CHAMPION !!!
AND TRIPLE H CAME BACK AND BETTAYED ROLLINS YAYYY SR V HHH YAAAA
AND I GOT TICKETS FOR HELL IN A CELL I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT !!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO
PLZ LET IT ME SR V HHH AT HIAC!!!!!

BBGUN
08-31-2016, 03:05 PM
Can't believe I fell asleep for the RAW I waited all week for, and missed a great ending.

:c

#FuckYouHighSchool

Milotic
09-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Who's everyone's MVP since the draft? For me, it's either AJ Styles or Dean Ambrose. These guys are consistently entertaining, despite what anyone might say about Dean's ring work. Heath Slater has been pretty funny too.

Juiz
09-04-2016, 10:19 AM
Who's everyone's MVP since the draft? For me, it's either AJ Styles or Dean Ambrose. These guys are consistently entertaining, despite what anyone might say about Dean's ring work. Heath Slater has been pretty funny too.

Finn, because he was a first round pick, the first NXT pick, and was pushed to the moon, becoming the first Universal champion. Granted, he had to relinquish it due to injury, but still. If When AJ beats Ambrose at Backlash, he'll probably take over as my MVP, since he's an active champion.

Brad
09-11-2016, 01:17 PM
Backlash Predictions

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Dolph has been hot recently. The Miz, however, has become hotter with his Talking Smack Promo. Except The Miz to retain.

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

There is a rumor going around that Randy Orton has become injured and this match will be cancelled or changed. Idk about any of the truth behind that, but if the match does go on, expect Orton to win due to his recent loss with Brock Lesnar. Losing two in a row at PPVs would be very weird for Orton.

The Usos vs The Hype Bros

Too easy to predict. The Usos are hot and important to storylines of the tag division right now, The Hype Bros are not. Usos win.

TBD vs Heath Slater and Rhyno

Look, I get that Heath Slater's free agent storyline would be pretty interesting to continue, but Slater and Rhyno are still probably going to win. American Alpha will probably make an appearance to lowkey interfere and stop the Usos, or something along those lines.

Alexa Bliss vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella vs Naomi vs Natalya vs Nikki Bella

This one is REALLY hard to predict imo. I could see Carmella winning to establish herself as a top heel, Nikki Bella because she's a big returning name, Naomi or Alexa Bliss to establish themselves as well, Natalya because she's been dominant for a long time without a title. However, I think Becky Lynch wins. She's been given a rough break for a while, but this would reestablish her as well as the fact she's a big crowd favorite and could handle it.

Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles

I can see these two going back and forth for a while. However, I think AJ Styles' championship reign is long overdue, and he is at his hottest. I say AJ Styles wins, but he loses it back next PPV.

Juiz
09-11-2016, 01:19 PM
The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Hound
09-11-2016, 06:12 PM
The Miz Vs Dolph Ziggler
The Miz

Randy Orton Vs Bray Wyatt
Bray Wyatt

6 Pack Women elmanation Match

Becky Lynch Or Alexia

Hype Bros Vs Usos
The Usos

Slater/Rhyno Vs TBD
HEATH SLATER BABYYYYY

AJ Styles Vs Dean Ambrose
Dean ambrose

Juiz
09-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Overall predictions:

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Burroughs: Miz
Juiz: Miz
Penguino: Miz

Burroughs: Orton
Juiz: Orton
Penguino: Wyatt

Burroughs: Usos
Juiz: Usos
Penguino: Usos

Burroughs: Slater+Rhyno
Juiz: Slater+Rhyno
Penguino: Slater+Rhyno

Burroughs: Becky Lynch
Juiz: Nikki Bella
Penguino: Becky Lynch

Penguino: Dean Ambrose

Correct Predictions:

Burroughs: 0
Juiz: 0
Penguino: 0

Juiz
09-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Overall predictions:

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Burroughs: Miz
Juiz: Miz
Penguino: Miz
Adonis: Dolph

Randy Orton THE DEMON KANE vs Bray Wyatt

Burroughs: Orton THE DEMON KANE
Juiz: Orton THE DEMON KANE
Penguino: Wyatt
Adonis: Orton THE DEMON KANE

Burroughs: Usos
Juiz: Usos
Penguino: Usos
Adonis: Hype Bros

The Usos vs Heath Slater and Rhyno BAYBAYYYYY!!!!

Burroughs: Slater+Rhyno
Juiz: Slater+Rhyno
Penguino: Slater+Rhyno
Adonis: Slater+Rhyno

Penguino: Becky Lynch
Adonis: Becky Lynch

Penguino: Dean Ambrose
Adonis: AJ Styles

Correct Predictions:

Burroughs: 5
Juiz: 4
Penguino: 4
Adonis: 3

Brad
09-22-2016, 10:03 PM
Wow I am so good at predictions. Getting ready for Clash of Champs on sunday

Juiz
09-22-2016, 10:05 PM
Alicia Fox vs Nia Jax
Enzo and Cass vs The Shining Stars
TJ Perkins vs THE Brian Kendrick (Cruiserweight Championship match)
Cesaro vs Sheamus (Match 7 of a Best of 7 series)
Rusev vs Roman Reigns (US Championship match)
Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho
The New Day vs The Club (Tag Team Championship match)
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley (Women's Championship match)
Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins (Universal Championship match)

Hound
09-22-2016, 11:40 PM
WWE CLASH OF CHAMPIONS PREDICTIONS

Nia Jax Vs Alica Fox
Nia Jax

Enzo And Cass Vs The Shining Stars
The Shiming Stars

Cesaro Vs Sheamus
Cesaro

Rusev Vs Roman Reigns
Rusev

Sami Zyan Vs Chris Jericho
Sami Zayn

The New Day Vs Luke Gallows And Karl Anderson

Luke And Karl

Sasha Banks vsCharlotte Vs Bayley

THE BOSSSSS SASHA BANKSSSS

SETH ROLLINS Vs Kevin Owens

The Man SETH FUCKING ROLLINS

TJ Perkins Vs THE Brian Kendrick
THE Brian Kendrick

Dion
09-23-2016, 11:29 AM
So these are more who I want to win rather than who I think will win.

Nia Jax
Enzo and Cass
Cesar
Rusev
Sami Zayn
Club
Bayley
KO

Brad
09-24-2016, 03:27 PM
Since when is Enzo/Cass vs Shining Stars happening at CoC? Its not on the official program or wikipedia...

Juiz
09-24-2016, 03:38 PM
Since when is Enzo/Cass vs Shining Stars happening at CoC? Its not on the official program or wikipedia...

Dirt sheets say it's more than likely being added to the pre-show, figured I'd add a prediction just in case :^)

Brad
09-24-2016, 04:40 PM
Gotcha, good call Juiz!

Enzo and Cass vs The Shining Stars

Primo/Epico have picked up two wins over Enzo and Cass the past two weeks. With a team as hot as Enzo and Cass that is still susceptible to being effected by wins/losses, look for WWE to put them back over the (admittedly not as bad as their promos) Shining Stars.

Nia Jax vs Alicia Fox

Is this even a question. Nia Jax needs to look like a monster and Alicia Fox hasn't been more than an occasional jobber since god knows when.

I expect JeriKO to go 1-1 tonight, and Sami Zayne needs a solid push after not being in the main focus the past month or so.

T.J. Perkins vs Brian Kendrick

Brian Kendrick has no chance, sorry sliced bread fans. TJ perkins has yet to make his presence and character known on Raw, so him losing the title right away would be super weird. Expect him to win and to WWE showcase him the next night on Raw.

Cesaro vs Sheamus

I want Sheamus to win. I really do. I think his character is solid as well as his in-ring work. But Cesaro is gonna win here. WWE has been pushing him off for too long. And Sheamus is just being used to put people over as of late. Look for a title run in his future after this solid series.

Rusev vs Roman Reigns

This is kinda hard to predict. I expect Roman Reigns to take the belt from Rusev, I'm just not sure if its now or later. I will go with now, with Reigns picking up a win, one way or another. Expect the feud to go longer than this though, or for Rusev to move to main title pictures in the future.

The New Day vs The Club

God the New Day should've lost the titles by now, they don't even feel like real champions anymore. But wow, what they are doing with the club sometimes with the occupational jokes (old farts, testicle doctors) is absolute garbage. Not really sure how I should feel here, guessing The Club will win though.

Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Bailey

The addition of Bailey makes this very interesting. I feel like there will be a Sasha/Bailey feud, but whether that is with or without the title remains to be seen, as Charlotte could easily move on to feud with Dana or someone else. Bailey won't win the title this soon into her rookie campaign but I doubt she will be the one to get pinned either. And Charlotte is a good champion, but stale-ish. The Boss wins. '

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins

With the title switching to Kevin so quickly after Finn's injury, WWE will not be looking to keep passing it around. Slowing things down is whats best, and Seth Rollins is still making the rogue hero transition. Look for Kevin to win, via outside assistance from HHH or Y2J most likely.

BBGUN
09-25-2016, 06:40 PM
PREDICTION$
*Nia Jax
*Tj Perkins
*Sami Zayn
*Sasha??? Idk, it's just not Bayley
*The Club
*Roman
*Cesaro
*Owens

Juiz
09-25-2016, 07:01 PM
Alicia Fox vs Nia Jax:
Juiz: Nia Jax
Penguin: Nia Jax
Dion: Nia Jax
Burroughs: Nia Jax
DankKnight: Nia Jax
Adonis: Nia Jax

TJ Perkins vs THE Brian Kendrick (Cruiserweight Championship match)
Juiz: TJ Perkins
Penguin: THE Brian Kendrick
Dion: No prediction made
Burroughs: TJ Perkins
DankKnight: TJ Perkins
Adonis: TJ Perkins

Cesaro vs Sheamus (Match 7 of a Best of 7 series)
Penguin: Cesaro
Dion: Cesaro
Burroughs: Cesaro
DankKnight: Cesaro
Adonis: Cesaro

Rusev vs Roman Reigns (US Championship match)
Penguin: Rusev
Burroughs: Roman Reigns
DankKnight: Roman Reigns
Adonis: Roman Reigns

Juiz: Chris Jericho
Penguin: Sami Zayn
Dion: Sami Zayn
Burroughs: Sami Zayn
DankKnight: Sami Zayn
Adonis: Sami Zayn

The New Day vs The Club (Tag Team Championship match)
Penguin: The Club
DankKnight: The Club
Adonis: The New Day

Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley (Women's Championship match)
Penguin: Sasha Banks
Dion: Bayley
DankKnight: Sasha Banks
Adonis: Sasha Banks

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins (Universal Championship match)
Juiz: Kevin Owens
Penguin: Seth Rollins
Dion: Kevin Owens
Burroughs: Kevin Owens
DankKnight: Kevin Owens
Adonis: Kevin Owens

Correct Predictions:
Penguin: 1
Dion: 2
Burroughs: 4
DankKnight: 4
Adonis: 5

Brad
10-05-2016, 05:06 PM
NO MERCY 2016

Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin

Um so did they bring Jack over to smackdown to make him a jobber again or to take down Baron Corbin who needs a rise (But not from Swagger)? Not a bad matchup, just strange booking choices for WWE by making this rivarly. I guess I will give it to Corbin because Swagger won, controversially, on Smackdown Live.

Curt Hawkins vs TBD

It was announced Hawkins would make his official debut at No Mercy in the ring. Curt is going to be a jobber, they are purposely setting him up to be with his promos (painfully so). Whoever TBD is (Apollo Crews, Kane, maybe a returning Luke Harper being the most likely candidates)

Nikki Bella vs Carmella

Look I like Carmella. She doesn't get the love she deserves imo, but WWE has been pushing her undoubtably. However, she has gotten the upperhand most times in this feud. Expect Nikki Bella to get this one.

If WWE gave a flying fuck about Bray Wyatt (who could be a great and important character), they wouldn't have had him lose to Kane last PPV. But they did. Now, if they were smart, they'd have him win against Randy Orton. While I don't believe WWE learns anything, I still will go carefully with Wyatt because cmon for christs sakes he may not win the feud but at least give him this one right.

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Both AMAZING promo-ers. Both deserve to be champion. However, Miz has been for a long time, and Dolph deserves a little run of his own. Plus he has to leave WWE otherwise, and do you really think Dolph is on his way out. Dolph has to win just for that, though expect this feud to be far from over.

Heath Slater and Rhyno vs The Usos

Idk why they went this way with this. What they SHOULD'VE done imo is built up the Acension or Breezango a little, not only to add another tag team to actually viable competitors on smackdown (there is a clear division rn), but also because it would be easy, good fun, and another way to put Rhyno and Heath over! They aren't losing the titles yet, and I would've liked to see the feud between the Usos and American Alpha have more focus be more continued, outside of the title picture for a little bit. This matchup is just a little seemingly skewed. Rhyno/Slater retain for now.

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss

I like Alexa Bliss, pretty glad she has been given this oppertunity. But lets be honest, poor girl has 0 chances at beating Becky rn. She's too fresh, not built enough, and Becky just won the title and is a four horsewoman.

AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose vs John Cena

Easily the hardest match to predict, possibly the only truly challenging prediction on this card. This could go a few ways. I really don't see Dean winning it back right now. Maybe another time down the line, I just feel like the transition to Styles vs Cena for the title feud is whats building here. So does John Cena win it here? They've been building he's near the championship record. However, AJ Styles is also really hot rn, and I don't think they want to throw the title off of him right yet. We will see how this plays out, with the second most likely option imo is Cena/Ambrose taking the pin from the other to win and feuding Styles more, but I think Styles is still most likely to retain.

Juiz
10-08-2016, 12:49 PM
It's 2016. Jack Thwagger isn't winning a PPV match.

Curt Hawkins vs TBD
Jobber or not, it's a debut. He's not losing.

Nikki Bella vs Carmella
If this was a more fresh feud, I'd give the first win to Carmella, but this one has been going on for a while, so I expect Nikki to win here, and end the feud.

Randy got the upper hand on Bray last time, so expect Wyatt to get his win back, before losing to Orton in the blow-off.

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler
The WWE isn't a stranger to giving career ending stipulations, then not following through on them. Dolph loses here, goes away for a couple months, then comes back red hot.

The newly turned Usos are on fire right now, and are easily the most entertaining right now than in their entire career. Slater&Rhyno had a better story chasing the titles, so expect them to go back to that.. or break up.

As much as I would love for Alexa to win the belt here, I feel that it's too soon in Becky's reign to lose it. Expect Becky to hold on to the belt, only to lose it to Nikki Bella later on.

The New Face That Runs the Place, The Champ That Runs the Camp, The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles, is not going to lose here. Not happening.

Hound
10-08-2016, 04:00 PM
WWE NO MERCY PREDICTIONS

Curt Hawkins Vs TBD
Hawkins

Nikki Bella Vs Carmella

Nikki bella

Jack Swagger Vs Baron Corbin
Jack Swagger

Randy Orton Vs. Bray Wyatt

Randy :(

The Miz Vs Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler Please

Heath Slater & Rhyno vs The Usos
Slater and Rhyno

Becky Lynch Vs Alexia Bliss

Bliss

AJ Styles Vs Dean Ambrose Vs John Cena
Styles

Juiz
10-08-2016, 04:09 PM
Locked in predictions:

Burroughs: Baron Corbin
Juiz: Baron Corbin
Penguin: Jack Swagger
GHPunk: Baron Corbin

Curt Hawkins vs TBD
Burroughs: TBD
Juiz: Curt Hawkins
Penguin: Curt Hawkins
GHPunk: Curt Hawkins

Nikki Bella vs Carmella
Burroughs: Nikki Bella
Penguin: Nikki Bella
GHPunk: Nikki Bella

Burroughs: Bray Wyatt
Juiz: Bray Wyatt
Penguin: Randy Orton
GHPunk: Bray Wyatt

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler
Burroughs: Dolph Ziggler
Juiz: The Miz
Penguin: Dolph Ziggler
GHPunk: The Miz

Burroughs: Heath Slater and Rhyno
Juiz: The Usos
Penguin: Heath Slater and Rhyno
GHPunk: Heath Slater and Rhyno

Juiz: Becky Lynch
Penguin: Alexa Bliss
GHPunk: Becky Lynch

Penguin: AJ Styles
GHPunk: AJ Styles

Anyone else who posts predictions, I'll edit them in.

GH Spinechills
10-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Corbin def. Swagger

Hawkins def. james ellsworth or whoever

Bella def. Carmella

Wyatt def. Orton

Miz def. Ziggler

Slater/Rhyno def. the Usos, there's still a story to tell with Alpha

Lynch def Bliss

Styles pins Ambrose

Brad
10-09-2016, 04:12 PM
A new match added to the card! (if everyone gets in in time I say we count it, but if not just scratch it since its a late addition)

Hype Bros/American Alpha vs Usos/Vaudevillains

Look guys. The Vaudevillains never win. Terrible gimmick really brings down two technically sound wrestlers. But they won't win. I genuinely don't believe its possible.

Hound
10-09-2016, 04:30 PM
TRIPLE THEEAT MATCH WILL KICKOFF THE MAIN SHOW AND DOLPH V MIZ WILL BE MAIN EVENT

Juiz
10-09-2016, 04:30 PM
A new match added to the card! (if everyone gets in in time I say we count it, but if not just scratch it since its a late addition)

Hype Bros/American Alpha vs Usos/Vaudevillains

Look guys. The Vaudevillains never win. Terrible gimmick really brings down two technically sound wrestlers. But they won't win. I genuinely don't believe its possible.

Usos are in the tag title match, mang. It's The Ascension.

But yeah, face team wins.

Juiz
10-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Updated the OP with everyones overall correct predictions, along with their PPV wins.

Locked in predictions:

Hype Bros/American Alpha vs The Ascension/The Vaudevillains
Burroughs: Hype Bros/American Alpha
Juiz: Hype Bros/American Alpha
Penguin: No prediction
GHPunk: No prediction
Adonis: Hype Bros/American Alpha

Adonis: Baron Corbin

Curt Hawkins vs TBD
Adonis: TBD

Nikki Bella vs Carmella
Adonis: Nikki Bella

Adonis: Randy Orton

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler
Adonis: The Miz

Adonis: Heath Slater and Rhyno

Overall Correct Predictions:
Penguin: 0
GHPunk: 0
Adonis: 0

BBGUN
10-09-2016, 05:37 PM
Damn I'm late
*Styles
*AA/HB
*Corbin
*Curt
*Nikki
*Bray
*Dolph
*Usos
*Lynch

Juiz
10-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Locked in predictions:

Hype Bros/American Alpha vs The Ascension/The Vaudevillains
Burroughs: Hype Bros/American Alpha
Juiz: Hype Bros/American Alpha
Penguin: No prediction
GHPunk: No prediction
Adonis: Hype Bros/American Alpha
TheDankKnight: Hype Bros/American Alpha
Dion: Hype Bros/American Alpha

TheDankKnight: Baron Corbin
Dion: Baron Corbin

Curt Hawkins vs TBD (Wasn't a match. Curt Hawkins stepped in the ring, and that was it.)
Adonis: TBD
TheDankKnight: Curt Hawkins
Dion: TBD

Nikki Bella vs Carmella
TheDankKnight: Nikki Bella
Dion: Nikki Bella

TheDankKnight: Bray Wyatt
Dion: Bray Wyatt

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler
TheDankKnight: Dolph Ziggler

Adonis: Heath Slater and Rhyno
TheDankKnight: The Usos
Dion: Heath Slater and Rhyno

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss (Match not happening due to injury. Alexa Bliss will have a different match.)
TheDankKnight: Becky Lynch
Dion: Becky Lynch

TheDankKnight: AJ Styles

Overall Correct Predictions:
Burroughs: 7
Juiz: 5
Penguin: 4
GHPunk: 5
TheDankKnight: 6
Dion: 6

Hound
10-10-2016, 08:27 AM
That dolph ziggler match man.

Juiz
10-10-2016, 08:36 AM
That dolph ziggler match man.

The Miz was there too mfw.

Still disagree with the outcome.

GH Spinechills
10-10-2016, 12:50 PM
Jeez, really don't like Ziggler having the IC title again. We're basically at the same point we were at 2 years ago, with a never-ending Miz/Ziggler feud.

EDIT: Apparently Paige has been suspended again. So quickly after the last one, too. I wouldn't doubt her messing up and getting fired somehow at this point.

Juiz
10-10-2016, 01:03 PM
Yeah, I absolutely feel like the story would have been much better with the Ziggler-Miz match going on last, having Miz retain, and having Ziggler end the show walking off into the sunset (Only for him to come back in a few months, of course), while The Miz moves on to better things. IC champ Ziggler is boring as fuck, and Ziggler as a whole is very hit-or-miss as a whole. Overall this whole thing sucks ass.

Also, yeah, Paige was suspended again for breaking the Wellness policy a second time, apparently for prescription painkillers due to her neck injury.

BBGUN
10-10-2016, 07:00 PM
So close

Brad
10-10-2016, 07:59 PM
I JUST PERFECT SCORED THAT PPV BITCHES Honestly pretty happy personally with a lot of the outcomes.

Thoughts:

The Good

Well AJ Styles vs Skinny Stone Cold vs Captain America was as phenomenal technically as a match as to be expected with those titans of WWE. Very well executed. Luke Harper returned, thats exciting! And Dolph vs the Miz! Wow what a match not only technically but emotionally and story-telling wise. There were a bunch of rumors that Dolph was on his way out so it really added to the excitement of him winning. I think its a good decision, and I'd like to see him continue that run for a while and maybe have Miz move up to title card picture or a different feud? The possibilities are solid, and best match of the night. Should've been the main event. Also, I missed you Jack Swagger. Heath Slater vs the Usos was solidly awesome as well, big fan of Beauty and the Man Beast so far.

The Meh

Well Nikki vs Carmella was a bit boring and predictable, albeit technically sound. Same sentence applies for Corbin vs Swagger. The 8 man tag match at the start was fun enough but boringly predictable and seemed more appropriate for a smackdown opener, not a PPV opener, though it was nice to see some of these teams on the card. Randy vs Wyatt was an ok match. Shouldn't have been the main event (weird that Cena/Styles/Ambrose wasn't but whatever) but it wasn't terrible and the right guy won, and this match was built way better than there last one.

The Ugly

Dear god Becky Lynch getting injured really screwed them didn't it? That sucks, but wasn't WWE's fault (unless your arguing their lax physical safety standards but thats for another day). HOWEVER, having Becky being replaced by Naomi to face Alexa in a regular singles match is boring. AND THE FACT THAT ALEXA LOST, is quite possibly the worst PPV result booking of this year. What a terrible way to kill the no 1 contender's momentum with someone no one cares about. Now everythings muddled. Also Curt Hawkins belongs back in 2007, what a stupid display that was huh? And a real waste of talent. Could've had Kane or Apollo or Kalisto come out, beat him to shit, and gain them so momentum and not just waste time and space on the card.

Hound
10-10-2016, 11:46 PM
HOLY SHIT I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO HIAC THERE IS 3 HIAC MATCHES AND I WILL BE APART OF FUCKING HISTORY CUZ OF THE WOMENS MATCH IM SO EXCITED I REALLY HOPE ROLLINS WINS THE LICORICE TITLE THO

Juiz
10-12-2016, 05:56 PM
HOLY SHIT I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO HIAC THERE IS 3 HIAC MATCHES AND I WILL BE APART OF FUCKING HISTORY CUZ OF THE WOMENS MATCH IM SO EXCITED I REALLY HOPE ROLLINS WINS THE LICORICE TITLE THO

That's cool. Rollins won't win though.

Also chill on the caps lock brah.

===========================================

Hideo Itami is out "for months" due to a neck injury, from a nasty bump that he took at the beginning of a month. Wonder who they're going to pair with Kota now for the Dusty.

Also, they finally added The Usos new theme to the WWE Music channel yesterday, thank god. Easily one of my favorite new themes, by far.

RM0w4DQqfg4

Brad
10-27-2016, 07:31 PM
Hell in a Cell Match Predictions

1. Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara vs Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari

I do not give a flying fuck about Ton, Gulak, or whoever the fuck Ariya is. At least Sin Cara, Cedric, and Lince provide a little more character recognizability and have something cool to them. So fuck those other guys.

2. Bayley vs Dana Brooke

Dana Brooke has been getting the upper hand lately, but Bayley obviously is the longer term plan so she will win here. Plus people actuall get behind Bayley, no one cares about Dana.

3. Enzo & Cass vs Gallows and Anderson

Enzo/Cass kinda have to lose here even though I don't want them to. Gallows/Anderson have lost to them in their last two confrontations, and Enzo/Cass don't need a win, while the Bullet Club does.

4. New Day vs Cesaro/Sheamus

New Day won't lose the titles until they beat the record. Cesaro/Sheamus is too poor at working together to win right away anyway, though I do like the potential there, and New Day is getting pretty old as champions.

5. TJ Perkins vs THE Brian Kendrick

Guessing a weird ending that will give people the impression that TJ MIGHT'VE thrown the match. He will undoubtedly eventually win it back after building up more, but Kendrick is hot right now and there needs to be some title change on this card.

6. Roman Reigns vs Rusev

They've been advertising it as possible their last match, and while it could be a tease I would agree with it: Where else could they really go with this feud? Rusev should move on to greater things and they are still working on raising Roman back up. The outcome just makes sense.

7. Sasha Banks vs Charlotte

I don't think they were gonna give the title back to Charlotte right away, but Sasha's back problems forced that. They obviously shouldn't feel the need to keep up the back and forth, and this would be the perfect finale and a great time to cement Sasha the way Charlotte already has been. I'm looking forward to this one.

8. Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins

Seth really can't win here, can he? He needs to win the title towards the end of the season or to move into a HHH feud. And Kevin and Chris should fight soon anyway. Since Seth won on Raw it just makes it all the more likely he loses here.

GH Spinechills
10-27-2016, 09:37 PM
Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara vs Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari

Bayley vs Dana Brooke

Enzo & Cass vs Gallows and Anderson

New Day vs Cesaro/Sheamus

TJ Perkins vs Brian Kendrick

Roman Reigns vs Rusev

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte

Juiz
10-28-2016, 12:10 PM
Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara vs Tony Nese, Drew Gulak, and Ariya Daivari

Bayley vs Dana Brooke

New Day vs Cesaro/Sheamus

TJ Perkins vs Brian Kendrick

Roman Reigns vs Rusev

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte

(Had Adonis' post in here, but he posted it himself so I edited it out)

BBGUN
10-28-2016, 06:54 PM
*Cedric's team is winning

*Gallows and Anderson will win hopefully

*New Day wins will be my prediction until they beat Demolition

*Brian Kendrick should win tbh

*Roman is winning

*Sasha is winning and there will be hugging/crying because history

*Kevin Owens is winning

Random Question That Has NOTHING To Do With Fail In A Jail: Does anyone else think heels are better champions than faces?

Juiz
10-28-2016, 06:58 PM
*Cedric's team is winning

*Gallows and Anderson will win hopefully

*New Day wins will be my prediction until they beat Demolition

*Brian Kendrick should win tbh

*Roman is winning

*Sasha is winning and there will be hugging/crying because history

*Kevin Owens is winning

Random Question That Has NOTHING To Do With Fail In A Jail: Does anyone else think heels are better champions than faces?

Heels are "better" champs than Faces because Faces are more often than not chasing the title, which makes for a much better story. Once they win it, and they're there, it's just about them beating people until they get beaten and lose the belt. The story is much more interesting while they're chasing.

Hound
10-28-2016, 09:49 PM
- sin cara's team
- gallows and anderson
- new day
- kendrick
- roman :(
- banks
- rollins

cannot wait to go to HIAC hope its amazing also getting a KO autograph :)

Juiz
10-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Here it is, your Fail in a Jail.. er.. Hell in a Cell Locked-in Predictions:

Burroughs: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara
Juiz: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara
Penguino: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara
GHPunk: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara
TheDankKnight: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara
Adonis: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara
Dion: Cedric Alexander, Lince Dorado, and Sin Cara

Bayley vs Dana Brooke

Burroughs: Bayley
Juiz: Bayley
Penguino: No prediction
GHPunk: Bayley
TheDankKnight: No prediction
Adonis: Bayley
Dion: Bayley

Burroughs: Gallows and Anderson
Juiz: Gallows and Anderson
Penguino: Gallows and Anderson
GHPunk: Enzo & Cass
TheDankKnight: Gallows and Anderson
Adonis: Enzo & Cass
Dion: Gallows and Anderson

The New Day vs Cesaro & Sheamus

Burroughs: The New Day
Juiz: The New Day
Penguino: The New Day
GHPunk: The New Day
TheDankKnight: The New Day
Adonis: The New Day
Dion: The New Day

TJ Perkins vs THE Brian Kendrick

Burroughs: THE Brian Kendrick
Juiz: THE Brian Kendrick
Penguino: THE Brian Kendrick
GHPunk: THE Brian Kendrick
TheDankKnight: THE Brian Kendrick
Adonis: THE Brian Kendrick
Dion: THE Brian Kendrick

Roman Reigns vs Rusev (Ouch House Match)

Burroughs: Roman Reigns
Juiz: Roman Reigns
GHPunk: Rusev
TheDankKnight: Roman Reigns
Adonis: Rusev
Dion: Roman Reigns

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (Hard Box of Hard Knocks Match)

GHPunk: Sasha Banks
TheDankKnight: Sasha Banks
Adonis: Sasha Banks

Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins (Heinous Pain Chain Frame Match)

GHPunk: Kevin Owens
TheDankKnight: Kevin Owens

Correct Predictions:

Burroughs: 6
Juiz: 6
GHPunk: 5
TheDankKnight: 5

BBGUN
10-31-2016, 09:38 AM
That moment when you forgot to type in ur prediction for Bayley Vs Dana Brooke but knew Bayley would win.

Brad
11-01-2016, 04:51 PM
In order to generate more activity for this thread beyond the monthly PPVs, I've decided to review the Best, The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly from Raw. I will do this every Tuesday after Raw, its just my opinions, and someone can do the same for Smackdown if they wish.

Episode 1 - Raw 10/31/16 (Since I'm a positive guy I'll start bad and end on the high notes)

Goldberg/Paul Heyman Promo

Goldberg's entrance continues to be amazingly powerful, but this promo struggled more than his first one did, through no fault of his own. Paul Heyman and Goldberg conversed in this promo, but it was really just Paul Heyman talking the whole time! Goldberg could never really get a word in! And Goldberg is really good on the mic! So thats a waste. The Brock Lesnar fake out entrance was misused as everyone knew they weren't going to fight before Survivor Series. Rusev being introduced to the promo to intimidate Goldberg wasn't bad, as it made Goldberg look strong and inserted Rusev into being someone who works with higher card wrestlers. The grappling between Goldberg and Rusev was really clunky though, and so was the spear to Heyman by Goldberg that supposedly put him in an ambulence. Goldberg has work to do in ring wise, but they should've let him shine on the mic more instead of having the words controlled only by Rusev and Heyman.

Grade: 7/10

Trick or Street Fight

My feelings on this have a silver lining. I think Enzo and Cass owned this character-wise, and that it was decently interesting and at some points, and a little fun. However, this match was more bad than any good it had. Gallows/Anderson looked like weak gimmick stooges again by getting beat down with plastic skeletons, killing their momentum from Hell in A Cell. The match idea in of itself is weird, just having cheap halloween propers ringside and having a small equivalent to a beat down with them. The name of the match is terribly punny, and this match was wayyyy too gimmicky to help either of the teams in this. They should really move on from this feud, put The Club and Enzo/Cass into feuds with people they can both squash in the end to build them up ya know. Just for the fun halloween spirit and the always great presence of Enzo and Cass, I won't totally fail this thing.

Grade: 6/10

TJ Perkins vs THE Brian Kendrick (Cruiserweight Championship Match)

I liked TJ Perkin's aggresive attitude change here, but I DIDN'T like how much Kendrick is being pushed as more cheap trickster than rogue wrestler with talent. Him asking TJ to give him the win last time and his leaving and getting beat up this time bring heat to Kendrick, but not in the way you want. The match itself was not bad at all actually, it was pretty impressive and fun to watch, though the outcome seemed obvious enough since Kendrick won the title last night. Not bad though, decent continuation of their feud.

Grade: 7.5/10

Mick Foley Promo

Mick Foley talked backstage with Braun Strowman, than went out and conversed with Owens and Jericho before Roman Reigns came out, setting up the main event. Foley was fine here, he conveyed himself well even though it as usual seemed just a little forced. Chris Jericho and Owens' chemistry tonight was fine as well, and I think this promo setting up the battle royale and the U.S. title shot for the night was totally just fine, but nothing too interesting.

Grade: 6.5/10

Battle Royale for Survivor Series Spots

Look, the thing I like about Battle Royales is that you can never be quite sure who is going to win. But I promise you me and many others knew from the start the final two would be Sami Zayne and Braun Strowman. While making Braun look so strong was totally good, and putting him on the Survivor Series card is even WAY better (excited!) its not doing anything for Sami Zayne. This was a good use of some talents who have gimmicks that shouldn't eat up too much of their own time in the shows (Hi Titus O'Neil, Darren Young!). It also unfortunately showcased how stars like R-Truth and Neville have fallen from interesting midcarders to uninteresting lower cardings. I liked the Cesaro & Sheamus dynamic in this. But way to make Bo Dallas look weak after supposedly trying to build him up as a beast, just saying.

Rich Swann/Cedric Alexander/Lince Dorado vs Drew Gulak/Tony Nese/Ariya Daivari

Ah thank god: Rich Swann, the other black cruiserweight, and the lovechild of Sin Cara and Kalisto vs Generic White guy, Man-sized baby Tony Nese, and Generic White guy 2 in a six man tag team match. Getting real tired of the 6 man tag team cruiserweight matches WWE. They showcase lots of talent yes but they don't DEVELOP them, or any story, or anything super interesting! I will admit the in-ring action itself though saves this a bit, as it was absolutely fantastic, probably the best match of the night technically even though this outcome was obvious. And I don't mind these kinds of matches totally if the cruiserweight is just going to always be a smaller thing. But if your trying to build up more characters, you gotta try more than this. Stop introducing new cruiserweights and build promos off the ones you have! Really fantastic in-ring though from every single wrestler in this match saves this.

Charlotte Promo + Bayley vs Nia Jax

Hi Nia Jax! I missed you! Don't hurt me! Glad to see Nia Jax back on WWE tv after not being used for a while, and she looked hella strong in a win over Bailey. Bailey didn't look bad in this match though her losing means she's lost on Monday Night Raw since the dawn of time, which makes us non-PPV watchers viewing her as less strong which is NOT a good thing when you are trying to build up Bailey. Bailey needs someone to squash cuz this was kind of a misuse by her. The promo beforehand between Bailey and Charlotte was pretty good though, both did their characters quite well.

Cesaro & Sheamus vs The Shining Stars

I liked this match. It transitioned the Shining Stars away from whatever godawful feud they had with Mark Henry and The Golden Truth along with Titus O'Neil, and into their own little thing. While it seems obvious to me this won't become a feud, it wasn't a squash match either. I think the Shining Stars have been carving their own little niche as the wile albeit lower card team that are fun to watch and can pick up occasional wins. Cesaro and Sheamus probably needed the win here though to continue going as a tag team, and they didn't bad. The in ring working and team dynamics were good. Where to go with either teams from here, though, is a tough call to make.

Grade: 8/10

Roman Reigns vs Chris Jericho (United States Championship Match)

Now this was the match of the night. I liked Roman Reigns squaring off with Chris Jericho, it made enough sense and both did quite a nice job with the in ring action. And I love Chris Jericho, and putting Roman Reigns with him helps! While the interference by Owens was kinda a cop out ending, it did bring up the possibility of Y2J feuding with him over the interference, and I like it when there is the will-they-won't-they friction between the two. Seth Rollins coming in and saving Reigns was just damn good, and the two having some sort of realliance is a tantalizing prospect that was teased at the end here. Still waiting for Rollins to move into a feud with HHH though.

Grade: 9/10

OVERALL RAW GRADE: 66/90 = 73%

(This grade shouldn't be viewed as a sum of the overall product in my opinion - some things were more important than others and could've been weighted more. Instead, view my grading system of what percentage of things on an even scale WWE did right on Monday night out of the 100% of things they did. Therefor, 73% in this case may seem like a "C" grade but it means they got almost 3/4 things that happened that night completely right!)

BBGUN
11-01-2016, 07:33 PM
[Apparently there is a commercial in Charlotte,claiming that KO is fighting Rollins for the Universal Championship, and Rusev Vs Reigns for the US Championship...]

Hound
11-01-2016, 08:54 PM
I MET KEVIN OWENS HE WAS SO COOL AND NICE HE SIGNED A TOY AND A BOOK AND AT HIAC MY SEATS WERE WHERE SASHA MADE HER ENTRANCE

Brad
11-13-2016, 05:03 PM
I kinda gave up on the Raw review. Just watch and say how you felt you know? Its all opinion.

But I WOULD like to post my top 10 personal favorite wrestlers of all time, in order. These are NOT who I say are the best of all time, just who are my personal favorites. I encourage you all to post your top 10 favorite WWE wrestlers of all time.

HONORABLE MENTIONS: Yokozuna, Million Dollar Man, Max Moon, Mr. Kennedy, Undertaker

10. John Morrison

I remember the first match I was really "WOWED" by when I started watching wrestling as a 7-9 year old (not sure exactly when) was the IC Championship match between Rey Mysterio and John Morrions on smackdown. John Morrison always just struck me as a really perfected technical wrestler and a high flyer which I liked. He also had the persona of a cool guy, and I remember as a kid constantly wishing they would do more with him.

9. Mick Foley

First HIAC match I ever watched was the famous Foley vs Undertaker, and I was just amazed by what Foley went through. After that I went through and watched a lot of his matches, and the punishments he was willing to take was incredible. I was touched when I watched him win the WWE championship on youtube even though that was a long time ago, and I read his biography and had it signed by him. Great guy and wrestler who knows how to take punishment to amaze fans better than anyone. I think he's doing an aight job as general manager of Raw as well.

8. Jeff Hardy

Now, the FIRST match I ever watched was at my friends house, and that was CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy on Smackdown before their Summerslam match. I liked Hardy from that moment on, and watched a lot of his matches. His high flying stuff, especially from ladders, was just amazing to me, and his character seemed oh so fun. I was really sad when he left WWE because he had become one of my favorite wrestlers. Wish he'd come back from TNA, he could probably move up this list.

7. Crush

Crush vs HBK and Crush vs Doink feuds are actually two of my favorites believe it or not. I've always liked his big man but not TOO slow or clunky wrestling style. Definitely my second favorite big man of all time and I just absolutely love his wrestling and character as a whole.

6. Sheamus

I remember watching Sheamus debut on the WWE version of what used to be ECW. I loved him from the start. I honestly just love to death his character of the fighting irishman. When he won the royal rumble I was SUPER excited, and I have consistently loved his character from the start until now. While he hasn't always been on top or consistently good or heel, he plays his part so well and everything about him is just badass in my opinion.

5. Tommy Dreamer

Speaking of the bastardized WWE version of ECW, I grew up watching its fall and demise. But I actually quite enjoyed watching it a lot. It seemed like a place where new talent could battle it out with seasoned hardcore vets. One of those hardcore Vets was Tommy Dreamer. I was immediately latched onto his sort of everyday hardcore dad character, and his retirement match against Zach Ryder with the car door is one of the matches I can remember most vividly in my mind. While not loving always how WWE used to him, I loved his character and his hardcore attributes made me consider ECW that much more enjoyable when a lot of people didn't.

4. Vader

ITS VADER TIME. What a large beast with a mask. That was his character, seriously. But he played it so well. He was the big man who was more enjoyable to watch than any in my opinion. The match where his eye popped out of its socket was just insane to watch! I loved his matches in WCW with Sting and his doings in WWE, and it was amazing when he came back for a one off appearance to beat up Heath Slater. My fav bigman of all time, absolutely loved him to death.

3. Jack Swagger

What? Jack Swagger? One of someone's favorite wrestlers? I know he hasn't done...jack shit lately, but I was most in love with WWE when he had his push and become world champ. I loved him banging on his chest and being this american boy who was aggresive and didn't give a fuck, and the fans loved it too! He was really entertaining in ring and I could never get enough of him. I'm sad they let his character and status go nowadays, but even when he was freshly patriot babyface Jack Swagger I really liked him!

2. Edge

I think the hardest I've ever cheered was when watching the Royal Rumble (my favorite PPV ever) was when Edge returned and won the whole goddamn thing. It was a magical moment and when he retired after Wrestlemania I knew I was going to miss him. His character of the rogue hero was one that became beloved and revolutionary, and pathed the way for highly appreciated characters like CM Punk and Seth Rollins to do what they did. He was extremely entertaining not to mention an AMAZING in ring technician, and its fun to watch his matches where he teamed with Christian or Randy Orton, and the first Wrestlemania main event I ever watched was Edge v Undertaker. Not to mention the Spear had to be my second favorite move of all time.

1. HBK

HBK was around for a damn while and he was hugely popular throughout, so I know I'm not unique in this, but I don't know how I couldn't put him first. I love him for so many things. Sweet Chin Music is my favorite move of all time. I like going back and watching him defend the IC title against the likes of Skinner, Crush, Max Moon, and Razor Ramon. Him with DX was hilarious and when they reunited at Summerslam in the late 2000s I loved that! He's always been one of, if not THE, most charismatic characters in WWE history. Him at Elimination Chamber was always fun to watch. Him vs the Undertaker for the first time was possibly the greatest wrestlemania match ever and it was amazing to watch it. Him retiring Ric Flair was beautiful to watch as well. I have honestly loved HBK since the start, and could not be happier if he ever returned. He was the best. He was my favorite above all others.

Juiz
11-18-2016, 01:12 PM
The Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto for the Cruiserweight Championship
Honestly, I could see a sneaky scenario where Kendrick gets DQ'd, so he retains the belt, but the division still goes to Smackdown.

The Miz vs. Sami Zayn for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Team Raw (The New Day, Sheamus and Cesaro, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, and The Shining Stars) vs. Team SmackDown (Heath Slater and Rhyno, The Hype Bros, American Alpha, The Usos, and Breezango)

Survivor(s): American Alpha

Team Raw (Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox, and Sasha Banks) (with Dana Brooke) vs. Team SmackDown (Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Naomi) (with Natalya)

Survivor(s): Charlotte Flair and Bayley

Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, and Seth Rollins) vs. Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton, and Shane McMahon) (with James Ellsworth)

Survivor(s): Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

Brad
11-19-2016, 01:05 PM
^ Idk what the fuck this sexy dude is doing with formatting ;p

But hey, just so all the competitors here know, predict wrestlers/tag teams that you think will survive on your winning team. Don't predict all of them, as you only get a point for predicting it completely correct. You get a bonus point if exactly the person(s)/team(s) you picked survives.

Survivor Series 2016 Predictions

Brian Kendrick (c) vs Kalisto

I really would prefer the Cruiser weight division stay on Raw, simply due to the fact that Raw is a 3 hour show, so it actually has more time for it. I know they are doing 205 live or whatever, and thats probably primarily where the Cruiserweights will be, but I'd still prefer to have the division on Raw, if anywhere. Kalisto hasn't been doing anything forever, and now there just going to jettison him to the spotlight simply to move the Cruiserweight division to Smackdown, having Kendrick immediately lose the title in the process? Unfortunately thats what it seems like is going to happen. 205 live will take place every tuesday night right after Smackdown, in the arena that Smackdown performs in, and Kalisto is the odds on favorite. Thats fine I guess, as I hope it'll be managed well and hopefully more Raw stars will have a chance to shine now.

Winner: Kalisto

The Miz (c) vs Sami Zayne

I mean to me it seems like they put the belt on the Miz so that this is a heel vs babyface match, not a babyface vs babyface. I think Zayne probably wins the title to add some excitement and put Zayne back in a spotlight, and he probably gets traded to Smackdown and the Miz comes to Raw, as Daniel Bryan/Stephanie Mcmahon doesn't like their respective wrestler.

Winner: Sami Zayne

Tag-Team Raw vs Tag-Team Smackdown

Team Raw clearly has better teams in my opinion. However, the Smackdown tag team division is not bad, and could really use some more establishment as good competitors. I expect some Raw in-fighting with Cesaro/Sheamus and Bullet Club vs other raw teams, but the match will still be close and hopefully spot-filled. Smackdown starts off with the win though.

Winner: Team Smackdown

Survivor(s): American Alpha, Rhyno/Slater

Women's Team Raw vs Women's Team Smackdown

The Raw women's team is so good its not even funny. They are the headstrong in the women's division right now, and it wouldn't make much sense for them to lose here, especially if Tag Team Smackdown wins.

Winner: Women's Team Raw

Survivor(s): Charlotte, Sasha Banks

Men's Team Raw vs Team Smackdown

This is so damn hard to predict in my opinion. On one hand, a Smackdown loss could be setting up something with the Undertaker, who threatened the team if they lost. However, Team Smackdown could also really be solified and build off of Undertaker's speech if they win, and Shane O Macs in there. So I'm not entirely sure. I expect Jericho/Owens to maybe implode here, but for James Ellsworth to cost Styles or Ambrose at some point too. I think in the end I'll give it to Team Smackdown.

Winner: Team Smackdown

Survivor(s): Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

I want Goldberg to win, I really do. And it seems like he would. But this also seems like it'll be his last match for sure, and it wouldn't make sense to have him win if you're trying to build up Brock Lesnar as a mean unbeatable beast. So idk. If I had to guess, I would say either Goldberg wins with assistance setting up another Brock rivalry, or Brock wins cheately and Goldberg gets the last laugh. I'll go with the former.

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Juiz
11-19-2016, 07:53 PM
Not counting it for the overall PPV predictions, but since I'm watching, here are my Takeover: Toronto predictions:

Tye Dillinger vs Bobby Roode
I would love it if The Perfect Ten got a win here over The GLORIOUS One, but I just don't see Bobby Roode losing this early into his run. This could go either way, honestly, but I feel that Bobby is getting the win. Sorry, Tye.
Winner: Bobby Roode

TM-61 vs The Authors of Pain (Dusty Rhodes Classic Finals)
It doesn't matter if Paul Ellering is stuck in a shark cage above the ring (Yes, really.), The Authors of Pain are beasts, and a loss here would be an odd booking choice. Try as the might, The Mighty will Kneel to the Authors of Pain.
Winner: The Authors of Pain

#DIY vs The Revival (2/3 Falls match for the NXT Tag Titles)
I doubt they're going to book a show with no title changes, when up against Survivor Series tomorrow night. So, since I have my other two belts staying, I've got DIY winning the titles tonight. Not to mention, it makes perfect sense, and they deserve it.
Winner: #DIY

Mickie James vs Asuka (NXT Women's Title match)
This one is the easiest to predict. Mickie is coming to do the job, and give the rub. Asuka is a monster, there's no way they're going to have her lose tonight.
Winner: Asuka

Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura (NXT Championship match)
Samoa and Swagsuke will have a great showing, but there's no way the King of Strong Style is getting dethroned in his first title defense. I see Joe losing, then moving up to the main roster.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

Additional thoughts:
Kind of wish that they didn't make DIY vs Revival a 2/3 falls match, and used that time to allow something like SAnitY vs No Way Jose&Rich Swann, or Ember Moon vs whoever. Just odd that we've got a live event without so many new, prominent figures like SAnitY, No Way Jose, Ember Moon, or Andrade "Cien" Almas.

Juiz
11-20-2016, 06:07 PM
Pre-Show Matches:

Face Cruiserweights vs Heel Cruiserweights

Kane vs Luke Harper

Brad
11-20-2016, 06:08 PM
PREDICTION UPDATES

Luke Harper vs Kane

Kane wins with help from the Undertaker hopefully. Wyatt's success will be cemented later anyway so.

Winner: Kane

Noam Dar, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins vs Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak, Tony Nese

Do I need to explain this results?

Winner: Noam Dar, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins

Juiz
11-20-2016, 06:32 PM
Noam Dar, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins vs Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak, Tony Nese

Burroughs: Noam Dar, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins
Juiz: Noam Dar, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins
Adonis: Noam Dar, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins
Dion: Noam Dar, Rich Swann, TJ Perkins

Kane vs Luke Harper

Burroughs: Kane
Juiz: Luke Harper
Adonis: Kane
Dion: Luke Harper

THE Brian Kendrick vs Kalisto

Burroughs: Kalisto
Juiz: Kalisto
Adonis: Kalisto
Dion: Kalisto

The Miz vs Sami Zayn

Burroughs: Sami Zayn

Tag-Team Raw vs Tag-Team Smackdown

Burroughs: Smackdown
Juiz: Smackdown
Adonis: Smackdown
Dion: Smackdown

Survivor(s)

Burroughs: American Alpha, Rhyno/Slater
Juiz: American Alpha
Adonis: Rhyno/Slater
Dion: American Alpha, The Usos

Women's Team Raw vs Women's Team Smackdown

Burroughs: Raw
Juiz: Raw
Adonis: Raw
Dion: Raw

Survivor(s)

Burroughs: Charlotte, Sasha Banks
Juiz: Charlotte, Bayley
Adonis: Charlotte, Sasha Banks
Dion:Charlotte

Men's Team Raw vs Team Smackdown

Burroughs: Smackdown
Juiz: Raw
Adonis: Smackdown
Dion: Raw

Survivor(s)

Burroughs: Randy Orton
Juiz: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins
Adonis: Shane McMahon
Dion: Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

Adonis: Goldberg
Dion: Brock Lesnar

Correct Predictions:

Burroughs: 4
Dion: 2

BBGUN
11-20-2016, 10:29 PM
Wtf...

Brad
11-20-2016, 10:55 PM
I certainly did NOT see that ending coming, but okay?

BBGUN
11-29-2016, 09:14 PM
That moment when you start regretting that you didn't go to RAW :c

Brad
11-30-2016, 05:25 PM
WWE TLC Predictions:

Beauty and the Man Beast vs The Wyatt Family (Tag Team Match)

I actually really like this matchup. Honestly Heath Slater and Rhyno are just awesome tag champions, but Wyatt Family is really hot right now, and could interject some sweet fuel into the tag team division with a championship reign. I can't really see Wyatt or Orton taking a pin from Rhyno or Slater at this point in their career, so I would assume Wyatt Family definitely wins, prolly with help from Luke Harper.

Kalisto vs Baron Corbin (Chairs Match)

Kalisto fighting Baron Corbin is way harder to predict than it used to be. In their past feud, you could be rest assured Baron Corbin would come out on top and look dominant. However, WWE has given a bit more of a push to Kalisto, having him fight at Survivor Series for the Cruiserweight Division, and he's picked up a few wins and been on tv a lot more. So the outcome here isn't as obvious. However, I still think they are sticking with making Corbin look like a monster, at least here in a brutal match setting.

Nikki Bella vs Carmella (No DQ Match)

I'm suprised that this was the match they set up. I thought that WWE would put Nikki vs the one who attacked her backstage, who would be revealed to be Natalya. However, now that she and Carmella are facing in what I assume to be the last of their series, I think I've figured out whats gonna happen. There gonna battle in a pretty solid NO DQ women's match, and Nikki will look strong. But then the mysterious attacker will come out again and cost Nikki the win, and then it will be revealed to be Natalya or whoever. Plus WWE is actually putting in the effort to get over Carmella and Nikki is already over so she can take a loss.

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler (Ladder Match)

Yeah I really don't think WWE is looking to play hot potato with the IC title though I could be wrong. Miz is hotter than Ziggler right now anyhow, and he just got it. I expect interference from Maryse and the Spirit Squad, and I think Miz will retain in a seen-1000-times-before but good match up.

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss (Tables Match)

At the start of this feud, I would've said this was a transitional thing to help propel Becky to looking dominant for the first few months of her title reign. And its true, Becky has looked good as champion the past few months, and done a fine job defending the title against Bliss. But Bliss' character has, quite simply, become an extremely popular and articulate heel, and I think the way she's been able to get herself over has propelled her up in status in the WWE. I bet she comes out here a winner, though I know it may be risky to bet that.

AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose (TLC Match)

There's a lot of rumblings that AJ wins here and Undertaker makes a suprise appearance at the end and chokeslame AJ ala CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy at Summerslam 2009. I think giving Dean the title would definitely not be a bad move, but AJ is a good champ and will probably hold it a while longer, and WWE isn't looking to make 3 title changes (based on my predictions for the other titles) in one night. I'm sure Ambrose will be world champ again, just not yet.

Hound
12-02-2016, 05:52 AM
TLC Predictions

Styles
Bliss
Ziggler
Randy And Bray
Carmella
Kalisto

( if there are any preshow matches the face wins)

Juiz
12-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Beauty and the Man Beast vs The Wyatt Family (Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match)

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler (Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship)

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss (Tables Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship)

AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose (TLC Match for the WWE World Championship)

Dion's predictions:

Beauty and the Man Beast vs The Wyatt Family (Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match)

Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss (Tables Match for the Smackdown Women's Championship)

Juiz
12-04-2016, 02:50 PM

Burroughs: The Wyatt Family
Penguin: The Wyatt Family
Juiz: The Wyatt Family
Dion: The Wyatt Family
Adonis: The Wyatt Family

Penguin: Kalisto

Burroughs: Carmella
Penguin: Carmella
Dion: Carmella

Burroughs: Alexa Bliss
Juiz: Alexa Bliss
Dion: Alexa Bliss

Correct Predictions

Penguin: 0
Dion: 0
Adonis: 0

Poles
12-04-2016, 03:59 PM
let's fight the odds

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler (Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship) these odds cant be fought

Juiz
12-04-2016, 04:08 PM

Polar: Beauty and the Man Beast

Polar: Kalisto

Polar: Nikki Bella

Polar: The Miz

Polar: Becky Lynch

Polar: Dean Ambrose

Correct Predictions

Penguin: 3
Dion: 5
Polar: 2

Dion
12-04-2016, 04:55 PM
No preshow matches announced yet?

Juiz
12-04-2016, 04:58 PM
No preshow matches announced yet?

Nothing yet, though I imagine we'll get something at the very last minute, like Hype Bros vs The Usos

Brad
12-04-2016, 07:05 PM
Its Curt/Vauds/Ascension vs Crews/Hype Bs/A.A. but unless everyone gets their predictions in now lets not include it

Juiz
12-05-2016, 04:40 AM

Polar: Beauty and the Man Beast

Polar: Kalisto

Polar: The Miz

Correct Predictions

Penguin: 3
Dion: 5
Polar: 2

Went to bed before the show last night, just watched it, here's the updated post with the winners.

AYYYYYYYY perfect predictions from Papa.

Brad
12-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Not a bad PPV. Gradually got better over the course of the card almost to a T. Suprised by the upstanding quality of some matches (I mean I knew Miz/Ziggler and AJ/Ambrose would be hella good, but I was suprised by how (personally I thought) outstanding Bliss/Lynch and Kalisto/Corbin were), but some matches definitely faltered due to being too short or not impactful enough (Beauty/ManBeast vs Wyatts, Carmella vs Nikki). Overall pretty fun time.

Juiz
12-08-2016, 12:01 PM
If they don't have Tye Dillinger debut on the main roster in the Rumble, at spot #10, it'll be the biggest missed opportunity in history, in my opinion.

D_RGwvt8r1k

Brad
12-11-2016, 07:47 PM
The people I wanna see get called the f up from NXT rn are Samoa Joe and Shinsuke. Neither of them are getting any younger, and both are grade A vets who would be great additions to the main roster.

Juiz
12-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Joe and Tye are my two, for the Rumble. Shinsuke can come up either the post-Mania show, or during the Draft.

Brad
12-11-2016, 07:50 PM
For Rumble, are we gonna have one debut prediction, one suprise return prediction, most eliminations prediction, and longest time spent in rumble predictions along with all predictions for winners? I think we should

Juiz
12-11-2016, 07:52 PM
For Rumble, are we gonna have one debut prediction, one suprise return prediction, most eliminations prediction, and longest time spent in rumble predictions along with all predictions for winners? I think we should

We should do debuts, returns, top eliminations, iron man (Longest lasting), and winner.

Brad
12-11-2016, 07:58 PM
[The most rumored names I've heard in terms of winning the Rumble are Cena, Finn Balor (if he can return in time), Y2J, 'Taker, and Goldberg or Lesnar]

Juiz
12-11-2016, 08:03 PM
[The most rumored names I've heard in terms of winning the Rumble are Cena, Finn Balor (if he can return in time), Y2J, 'Taker, and Goldberg or Lesnar]

I'd absolutely prefer Balor to return (if medically cleared) and win it, honestly. He deserves the surprise Rumble return, the glory of a Rumble win, the big over-the-top WM entrance, and the WM moment with him beating whoever, probably Roman, for the title.

Feuds within the Rumble itself would be Goldberg v Lesnar, KO v Jericho, Undertaker v Cena, and Rollins v Triple H (Trips either enters, or interferes) etc. That gets rid of the big names from winning it overall, and gives them Wrestlemania matches.

Brad
12-12-2016, 12:03 AM
[Out of the rumored names that I mentioned I would prefer Undertaker, and for him to win the championship in his final match, at wrestlemania. I feel like its too early for Finn, though I quite like him, as he hasn't had the opportunity to be built up or given character outside of NXT. Lesnar/Goldberg can continue their feud w/o one of them winning, and I'd prefer neither of them did. Cena winning would be dreadfully boring, and Y2J winning would be fine but unnecessary story-wise.

If I got to pick anyone OUTSIDE of these rumors to win, I would love to see Rusev or The Miz take it. I also think it would be quite an interesting right turn that could be played out very well if Daniel Bryan or Shane Mcmahon entered it as a suprise and won.

The Royal Rumble is easily my favorite WWE PPV. I wonder if we see any cruiserweights in it? I feel like we would. Lets get THE Brian Kendrick and Cedrick Alexander, WHOEVER, in there. As for surprise returns, I personally think its reasonable, and I would love to see, Kurt Angle, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, The Rock, etc.]

BBGUN
12-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Jack "announcing his intention to interfere in the match" is the best thing ever.

Hound
12-13-2016, 07:46 PM
this year's roadblock is the first WWE PPV ever that i have not been exited for

Brad
12-13-2016, 07:54 PM
this year's roadblock is the first WWE PPV ever that i have not been exited for Yeah honestly I'm very unexcited for Road Block. I was much more excited for TLC. Roadblock is just such a generic PPV setup that they have to have amazing matches set up to make up for the true unimportance behind it, but they don't really have that. None of the matches stun me and all seem pretty predictable to some extent. The match I'm excited for is Charlotte vs Sasha 30 man Iron Woman match, but beyond that I just don't think I find any speciality in these current matches.

Juiz
12-13-2016, 08:22 PM
Roadblock being where it is in the line-up makes no fucking sense. Last year it came between Fastlane and Wrestlemania, and was called Roadblock because it played in with the theme of Fastlane and the "Road to Wrestlemania", so it was a sudden stop on that "road".

Now it's just a random PPV? The name makes no sense at all.

Also the card is boring asf besides the Ironwoman match.

BBGUN
12-13-2016, 10:59 PM
I was more excited for the special than for the ppv

Dion
12-14-2016, 01:25 AM
The Ironwoman match sounds super boring to me, actually.

Juiz
12-14-2016, 05:31 AM
The Ironwoman match sounds super boring to me, actually.

I'm mostly excited for it because there won't be a rematch in this iteration of the feud. Whoever wins will go on and face someone else, and that is the exciting part, because I'm tired of seeing Sasha vs Charlotte.

Dion
12-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Welp, WWE UK Championship is a thing. Now I'm interested.

Brad
12-15-2016, 05:06 PM
^ I can only hope its as good as the Cruiser weight Classic or anything made in America

ROADBLOCK....END OF THE LINE PREDICTIONS:

Big Cass vs Rusev

Rusev got the last laugh against Enzo, and WWE is still looking to build up Big Cass as a single's competitor.

Rich Swann vs TJ Perkins vs THE Brian Kendrick

I'm tired of WWE playing hot potato with the Cruiserweight title. And they know it. One way or another, this title should stick to Swann, at least for now, probably getting the pin on Kendrick.

Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayne

Yeah they definitely wouldn't have put a 10 minute time limit on this match if they wanted a clear winner. Sami will probably get close to winning but be cut off by timer or something. This will piss him off more, yada yada yada. Its a draw.

New Day vs Sheamus & Cesaro

Hmm. There isn't as much of a build up to this match as there were the previous tag matches, and Sheamus and Cesaro aren't at their peak togetherness (that would've been right after the bar fight, or Survivor Series), though they are still doing good. However, does WWE just immediately throw the titles off of New Day after overcoming all the odds to beat the record? But if they don't, whats next for Sheamus and Cesaro who have lost a ton already? Man idk. New Day wins cheatily, setting up monday night rematch no holds barred where they lose titles maybe? Sure why not.

Chris Jericho vs Seth Rollins

Either HHH interferes and Rollins wins by DQ, or Rollins wins straight up to give him a boost. Y2j doesn't need a win on a PPV. Rollins kinda does more than normal. This should reignite Rollins/Owens feud, which gets sidetracked by some sort of HHH interjection costing Rollins, setting up those two.

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte

There is no rematch clause for this match, so they claim. Fine with me. The BEST option for WWE is to move Charlotte/Bailey into a feud, and it would be kinda cool for the good guy..er...girl....to come out on top in this monumental match as Charlotte won the first women's hell in a cell and is the heel. Sasha should move into other feuds as well, preferably with Nia or Emmaline or whatever.

Kevin Owens vs Roman Reigns

WWE REALLLY couldn't give less of a fuck about the U.S. championship right now. Obviously thats not totally true, but they aren't really doing anything with it. What should happen here is Roman wins straight up, elevating Kevin as champion, and Roman goes back to feuding with his U.S. title. Roman v Kevin is not a feud that really has room to continue anyway.

Hound
12-16-2016, 09:17 PM
Rollins
owens
rusev
charlotte
new day
braun
rich

Juiz
12-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Big Cass vs Rusev
As much as I feel like Rusev should win, I feel like they'll run some sort of thing where Enzo struts his stuff at Lana, which in turn will make Rusev pissed, distracting him for Cass to win the match. Also, hey look at that, it's another feud where Rusev is the bad guy, even though he's doing something that's normally perceived as the right thing to do, i.e. getting upset that another guy was coming onto your wife, etc.

No real reason to hot potato the title, to be honest. Swann retains here because because.

Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayn
Braun doesn't lose matches. Sami doesn't win matches. I feel like the time limit is a red herring, to make us all think that Sami will go the distance, but I feel like it'll be a case of him coming close, before ultimately being destroyed by BigAss McStrongFace

The New Day vs Sheamus & Cesaro
Because why not? It could happen, and I need something to set my predictions apart from Burroughs so.

Seth wins here on his quest to fight Triple H months after he was screwed over because sudden realization ftw.

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte
I feel like they'll give Charlotte the win to keep her PPV streak intact, but if they do then they'll essentially be axing Sasha as a realistic champion/challenger, since this will have been the third instance of her winning the belt on Raw, only to lose it back to Charlotte on her first PPV defense. Third times the charm?

As much I know that WWE would absolutely try the double champion angle with Roman, I'm going to hope with all my heart that they don't do it. KO can't lose the belt here, end of story. Perfect scenario, for me, is for him to retain, and during the month leading up to the Rumble, he and Jericho fully make up (Possibly even at Roadblock, with Jericho helping KO retain), then, at the Rumble, KO defends against whoever (Not Reigns or Rollins), and Jericho accidentally screws him out of the belt via distraction or whatever, causing KO to turn on Jericho, leading to a match at Wrestlemania, where KO wins, and Jericho gets to take another long break like he has planned.

Dion's predictions:

Big Cass vs Rusev

New Day vs Sheamus & Cesaro

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte

BBGUN
12-18-2016, 02:01 PM
*Rusev
*Swan
*Strowman
*New Day (when was this match confirmed?)
*Jericho
*Charlotte
*Owens

(All of these will be wrong...)

Juiz
12-18-2016, 07:06 PM
Big Cass vs Rusev

Burroughs: Big Cass
Penguin: Rusev
Juiz: Big Cass
Dion: Big Cass
TheDankKnight: Rusev
Adonis: No pick

Burroughs: Rich Swann
Penguin: Rich Swann
Juiz: Rich Swann
Dion: Rich Swann
TheDankKnight: Rich Swann
Adonis: THE Brian Kendrick

Burroughs: Draw
Penguin: Braun Strowman
Juiz: Braun Strowman
Dion: Braun Strowman
TheDankKnight: Braun Strowman

The New Day vs Sheamus & Cesaro

Burroughs: The New Day
Penguin: The New Day
Juiz: Sheamus & Cesaro
Dion: The New Day
TheDankKnight: The New Day
Adonis: Sheamus & Cesaro

Burroughs: Seth Rollins
Juiz: Seth Rollins
Dion: Seth Rollins
TheDankKnight: Chris Jericho
Adonis: Chris Jericho

Sasha Banks vs Charlotte

Penguin: Charlotte
TheDankKnight: Charlotte
Adonis: Charlotte

Penguin: Kevin Owens
TheDankKnight: Kevin Owens

Correct Predictions:

Burroughs: 3
Penguin: 5
Dion: 3
TheDankKnight: 4
Adonis: 4

Brad
12-20-2016, 03:11 PM
Lets Review Roadblock!

Rusev vs Big Cass

Really a waste of a preshow. Did nothing to further the feud, and didn't make either man look particularly good. Short match that had pretty much zero action. Was not a fan of how this played out. In fact, the only good thing was Enzo and Cass' introduction

Grade: 5/10

The New Day vs Sheam-saro

From an entertainment standpoint, this was a really good match! Really exciting and technically plussed, the in ring work here was probably some of if not the best of the night! I do question the decision to strip the titles off New Day right after they broke the record, as they could've kept building up that New Day was using dirty tactics more ya know! But I can't complain too much, Sheamus and Cesaro deserve to be champions

Sami Zayn vs Braun Strowman

Is Sami Zayn lasting 10 minutes really a win as much as an avoidance of total demolition? Maybe I'm just a bit salty because I predicted it to reach the time limit, as it did, causing a draw. Instead it reached the time limit, causing a win for Sami. Doesn't that make Sami look like weak shit if a win is being able to last 10 minutes, implying winning any other way would be impossible? It was exciting to see Sami Zayn play the underdog role, because its what he does best, and this match had a lot of heart. Braun looked like good too and it was fun enough to watch half of the time, so I can't really complain all that much (but still a little).

Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho

Another Chris Jericho/Kevin Owen match, another interference by the one of those two men that is not in the match fucking things up. Getting pretty tired of that, actually. Like couldn't Jericho just have lost clean? The match technically was fine and it was interesting to watch while it was actually a match, but the outcome was terribly predictable. Again, nothing was really bad here, except for the ending which left a stale taste in my mouth, and it made this match feel more unspecial than it already kinda did.

Rich Swann vs The Brian Kendrick vs TJ Perkins

Easily from a technical and entertainment standpoint, the worst match of the night besides Cass vs Rusev. It was pretty grounded, which makes the cruiserweights incredibly unspecial and boring, and it barely lasted six minutes, with the outcome being highly predictable. HOWEVER, Neville debuting in the Cruiserweight division and coming out and turning heel by attacking Swann and having Kendrick work with him as TJ tried to stop them was beautiful! So while the match itself was relatively crud, the Neville segment was one of, if not my favorite segment of the night, so it brings the grade up a bit here even though it wasn't the focal point.

Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks

Fantastic match that was hindered by some facts: No pins until like 3/4s almost of the way through the match was stupid. Charlotte winning, also in my opinion, was definitely the wrong call because it has made the WWE Women's Championship the biggest hot potato in WWE, and it just lessens its value. But I really was invested watching this match, and the ending was incredibly exciting and entertaining in my opinion. These two titans of modern women's wrestling put on another really good match for the most part. Not their best, but still good. Still, this should be the last time we see these two face for a while.

Technically and entertainment-wise, this match was up there tonight with Cesaro v Sheamus and Charlotte v Sasha. I genuinely believed both men would win at different points in this match, and the in ring work was fantastic and told a story. While I don't like how WWE is treating the U.S. title, I've gotta say I like to see Roman in the main title picture truly once again. The ending. Lets talk about that ending. The one they've done a million times and is predictably stale. Well, it was pretty much just that. I was almost certain Chris Jericho would come out and interfere, and he did. Did it make Kevin look weaker than it should've? Yes. However, Kevin also put on a really tough match against Roman, and it was fun to see Chris come out and build-up to decide to hurt Kevin, but in the name of him retaining. A little different, but definitely a bit better. Rollins and Reigns destroying them afterwards was really awesome to watch too, though I do think they should scale back on the "ONE TIME SHIELD REUNION PUTTING A PERSON THROUGH A TABLE"s since we've seen a decent few of those since survivor series. Overall, solid.

Overall Roadbock Rating: 50/70 = 71% = C grade

Felt pretty insignificant and not-special for a PPV, and there were no moments in this PPV that couldn't have just happened on an episode of Raw honestly. There were a lot of small good moments, and matches that technically were entertaining or good enough overall. Still, far from a spectacular showing, and too many failures to be considered truly a good PPV (I will admit, most of it was still better than I thought it would be going into it).

sane
01-01-2017, 10:00 PM
Where would I start if I wanted to get into WWE

Brad
01-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Where would I start if I wanted to get into WWE Lol thank you for posting for my sake. But just in case your actually curious, I would just start watching Raw on Monday nights and/or Smackdown on Tuesday nights and just go from there. Also WWE network is cool.

Anyhow, I just wanted to give a quick PSA on how WWE ROYAL RUMBLE PREDICTIONS are going to go. Obviously there will be the regular match predictions where you'll pick a winner for blank vs blank but for the royal rumble match itself, me and Juiz have some specific prediction guidelines:

How to make your Royal Rumble predictions concerning the Royal Rumble Match

Predict the Winner

Predict the Runner up

Predict the "Iron Man" (longest time spent in rumble)

Predict Who gets the most eliminations

And Predict 3 Suprise Return Participant Appearances. Can NOT be anyone on the active roster, or anyone who has declared for the Rumble publicly. You will get ONE point for EACH surprise participant you correctly predict.

EDIT: And you can predict 1 NXT Debuter and one female roster member rumble appearance, one point each if right. Not counted in surprise return participants

All other matches are predicted normally. Just a heads up. Enjoy!

Juiz
01-02-2017, 07:20 PM
Going to do two little "contests" on here for the WWE Fans: A 2016 WWE Awards thing and a 2017 prediction contest.

First off, send me three of each of the following things below. The five submissions for each category will be put up for voting, where we'll determine the best of 2016 for WWE.

Breakout Star
Best Moment
Worst Moment
Best PPV
Worst PPV
Best PPV Match
Worst PPV Match
Best Tag Team
Worst Tag Team
Best Female Wrestler
Worst Female Wrestler
Best Male Wrestler
Worst Male Wrestler

Fill this out with three entries for each category and PM it to me. When I have enough, I'll post the poll here and we'll do voting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, we're going to do 2017 WWE Predictions. Everyone can post five predictions here for things that they think will happen in the year 2017. Please note, you can not include something that's too obvious, like "Roman Reigns will win the Universal Championship", nor can you post something that's too outlandish, like "Mojo Rawley will be taken seriously". Post five predictions here, and I will add them to the first post of the thread to lock them in. Then, at the end of the year, we'll look back and see how many we all got right. (Correct predictions will be counted towards your overall PPV predictions)

EDIT: NXT is included for the Awards and Predictions, by the way!

Brad
01-02-2017, 07:50 PM
I PM'd you my nominations. Also laughed at your Mojo joke.

My Five Predictions for 2017

1. Baron Corbin becomes a world champ

2. An NXT competitor debuts and goes on to beat Brock Lesnar that year

3. Neville wins the cruiserweight championship at the beginning of the year, and doesn't lose it again in 2017

4. Enzo and Cass split up as a tag team

5. Chris Jericho retires from wrestling

Juiz
01-02-2017, 08:03 PM
My five predictions:

Tye Dillinger wins the IC Title

WWE and NJPW come together in some fashion, whether it be WWE buying NJPW, an Invasion-esque angle, some talent sharing, etc.

Samoa Joe will debut, head to Smackdown, and win the WWE Championship

Cedric Alexander moves out of the Cruiserweight Division, onto the Main Roster.

Bray Wyatt will win his first Single's title.

Hound
01-03-2017, 03:59 AM
Five Predictions For 2017 In WWE
1. More Call ups from NXT to main roster
2. John Cena Heel Turn
3. Undertaker Retires
4. Nakamura called Up On Main roster
5, Cesaro Goes To Smackdown Live

Brad
01-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Five Predictions For 2017 In WWE
1. More Call ups from NXT to main roster
2. John Cena Heel Turn
3. Undertaker Retires
4. Nakamura called Up On Main roster
5, Cesaro Goes To Smackdown Live I would argue that number one is a given, and also makes number 4 redundant

Dion
01-03-2017, 02:58 PM
Predictions for 2017:

1. Samoa Joe is called up to main roster to feud with AJ Styles.
2. Sami Zayn finally gets put on SmackDown Live!
3. Bayley becomes Raw's Women Championship.
4. Finn Balor turns heel at some point.
5. Daniel Bryan comes out of retirement.

Juiz
01-03-2017, 03:04 PM
I would argue that number one is a given, and also makes number 4 redundant

Agreed, forgot to post it lol

Brad
01-18-2017, 05:01 PM
Royal Rumble Predictions:

Sheamus & Cesaro vs Karls and Anderson

Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks

Nikki Bella, Naomi, Becky Lynch vs Micki James, Alexa Bliss, and Natalya

Rich Swann vs Neville

Charlotte vs Bailey

AJ Styles vs John Cena

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens

Royal Rumble Match: (Each correct prediction is worth one point as well)

Winner: Finn Balor

Runner Up: Baron Corbin

Most Eliminations: Braun Strowman

Longest Time in Rumble: Dolph Ziggler

First Entrant: The Miz

Last Entrant: The Undertaker

3 surprise Rumble appearances [no one on active roster] (1 pt each) Rey Mysterio, Stone Cold, Tyler Bate

1 NXT Callup in Rumble: Samoa Joe

1 Female Competitor in Rumble: None

Juiz
01-22-2017, 11:36 AM
Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi vs Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club for the Raw Tag Team Championship

Rich Swann vs Neville for the Cruiserweight Championship

Charlotte vs Bailey for the Raw Women's Championship

AJ Styles vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens for the WWE Universal Championship

Winner: Randy Orton

Runner Up: Braun Strowman

Longest Time in Rumble: Sami Zayn

First Entrant: Sami Zayn

Last Entrant: Rey Mysterio (kek) The Undertaker

3 surprise Rumble appearances [no one on active roster] (1 pt each) John Morrison, Rob Van Dam, Tyler Bate

1 NXT Call-up in Rumble: Samoa Joe

1 Female Competitor in Rumble: Asuka

Hound
01-22-2017, 03:09 PM
AJ Styles
Kevin Owens
Charlotte
Neville
Mickie James,Alexa Bliss, Nattie
Gallows & Anderson
Nia Jax :(

Royal Rumble
----------------
Winner The Miz
Runner Up:Seth Rollins
Most Eliminations : Braun Strowman
Longest Time In The Rumble: Dolph Ziggler
Last entrant: James Ellsworth
3 Suprise Entrances : Kenny Omega..., Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjiman

1 NXT Call up : Somoa Joe

1 Female Competitor In The Rumble: Sasha Banks

Poles
01-22-2017, 03:34 PM
I guess I'll throw some in why not

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi vs Natalya, Micki James, and Alexa Bliss

Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club

Rich Swann vs Neville

Charlotte vs Bailey

AJ Styles vs John Cena

Winner: Goldberg

Runner Up: JAMES ELLSWORTH

Longest Time in Rumble: Dean Ambrose

First Entrant: Braun Strowman

Last Entrant: JAMES ELLSWORTH

3 surprise Rumble appearances [no one on active roster] (1 pt each) Kurt Angle, da boogeyman, idk freaking RVD sure

1 NXT Call-up in Rumble: Samoa Joe prob

lemme get dem points

Juiz
01-23-2017, 08:21 PM
Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club for the Raw Tag Team Championship was just confirmed for the Rumble Kick-off show, with the added stipulation that there will be two referees present for the match.

Make sure you guys add that into your predictions, just edit it in instead of posting a new prediction post.

Dion
01-23-2017, 08:42 PM
Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club for the Raw Tag Team Championship was just confirmed for the Rumble Kick-off show, with the added stipulation that there will be two referees present for the match.

Make sure you guys add that into your predictions, just edit it in instead of posting a new prediction post.

what the hell are two referees gonna do?

Brad
01-23-2017, 08:44 PM
what the hell are two referees gonna do? Give it to you twice as hard idk but this tag match needed to happen anyway on the PPV imo. Also Dion make ur predictions for RR soon I'm curious

Dion
01-23-2017, 11:47 PM
Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club

I highly doubt they would strip the titles away from Sheamus and Cesaro right away, and if Finn Balor does return for the Rumble, I feel like they could pull The Club away from the Tag Team scene and place them with him.

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

I don't really care about this match. It may have some sort of build up that I never paid attention to but that's the thing, there was nothing to pull me into this feud. So w/e about this crap.

Rich Swann vs Neville

There isn't even a question about this. Neville is strong right now, and putting the belt on him will please everyone. They need to develop the Crusierweights a lot more than they already have, and placing the belt on someone who's been with WWE a lot longer than most of the 205 Live roster will help put people over when they do win it.

Charlotte vs Bailey

I don't think WWE has the confidence in Bailey now that she's on the main roster. She's kind of just there like they're expecting to recapture the momentum that she had on NXT. For now, it's best not to place the title on her, and keep the feud going.

AJ Styles vs John Cena

If it was going to be Taker vs Cena at Wrestlemaina, I would have Cena winning this. It's not completely out of the question, but with the rumours and talk going around, it doesn't sound like it'll happen. I really want them to start pushing Cena as a heel and switch AJ Styles as a face soon. This could be the perfect time to do it as well.

We all know they took the US belt off of Roman so they can give him the Universal Title. It's painfully obvious. Kevin has had a good run, but WWE is going to go back on pushing Roman Reigns as the Top Dog of the main roster.

Winner: Finn Balor

Runner Up: Seth Rollins

Longest Time in Rumble: Sami Zayn

Last Entrant: The Undertaker

3 Surprise Rumble Appearances [no one on active roster]: Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Tyler Bates

1 NXT Call-up in Rumble: Samoa Joe

Juiz
01-24-2017, 10:52 AM
Another match has been added to the card: Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax. Make sure to edit your predictions with who you think is gonna win this one.

Brad
01-25-2017, 05:07 PM
Final match added to the card: Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi vs Natalya, Micki James, and Alexa Bliss

Don't forget to add the previous new matches that Juiz pointed out of Gallows/Anderson vs Sheamus/Cesaro for the tag titles, and Nia Jax vs Sasha Banks

Juiz
01-28-2017, 02:14 PM
Locked in until Adonis posts his predictions.

Also, I added in an idea that my friend had, post here with a number for what entrant you think is going to win the Rumble. It'll count as a standard prediction, but if your winner comes out to the number you picked, you'll get a bonus point. Since this is a late addition, you can post your predicted number at any time up until the Rumble Match starts

Also, just for fun, I'm going to have my friend Zach, who is going to be over at my place watching the Rumble, make some predictions too. They won't count towards the overall score for this thread, it'll just be for fun.

Brad: Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi
Juiz: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Penguin: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Polar: Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi
Dion: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Adonis: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Zach: Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax
Brad: Nia Jax
Polar: Sasha Banks
Zach: Nia Jax

Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club (for the Raw Tag Team Championship)
Brad: Sheamus and Cesaro
Polar: Sheamus and Cesaro
Dion: Sheamus and Cesaro
Adonis: Sheamus and Cesaro
Zach: Sheamus and Cesaro

Rich Swann vs Neville (for the Cruiserweight Championship)
Brad: Neville
Juiz: Neville
Penguin: Neville
Polar: Neville
Dion: Neville
Adonis: Neville
Zach: Neville

Charlotte vs Bailey (for the Raw Women's Championship)
Brad: Charlotte
Juiz: Charlotte
Polar: Charlotte
Dion: Charlotte
Zach: Charlotte

AJ Styles vs John Cena (for the WWE Championship)
Brad: John Cena
Polar: AJ Styles
Zach: AJ Styles

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens (for the WWE Universal Championship)
Brad: Roman Reigns
Polar: Roman Reigns
Zach: Roman Reigns

Royal Rumble Match:

Winner:
Brad: Finn Balor
Juiz: Randy Orton
Penguin: The Miz
Polar: Goldberg
Dion: Finn Balor
Adonis: Finn Balor
Zach: Samoa Joe

Runner Up:
Brad: Baron Corbin
Polar: James Ellsworth
Zach: Goldberg

Most Eliminations:
Brad: Braun Strowman
Polar: Braun Strowman
Adonis: Braun Strowman
Zach: Braun Strowman

Longest Time in Rumble:
Brad: Dolph Ziggler
Juiz: Sami Zayn
Zach: Sami Zayn

First Entrant:
Brad: The Miz
Adonis: Xavier Woods

Last Entrant:
Brad: The Undertaker
Juiz: The Undertaker
Penguin: James Ellsworth
Dion: The Undertaker
Adonis: Brock Lesnar
Zach: James Ellsworth

Three Surprise Entrants:
Brad: Rey Mysterio, Stone Cold, Tyler Bate
Juiz: John Morrison, Rob Van Dam, Tyler Bate
Penguin: Kenny Omega, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin
Polar: Kurt Angle, The Boogeyman, Rob Van Dam
Dion: Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Tyler Bates
Adonis: Kurt Angle, Kenny Omega, Batista
Zach: Kurt Angle, Tyler Bates, Shaq

1 NXT Call-up in Rumble:
Brad: Samoa Joe
Juiz: Samoa Joe
Penguin: Samoa Joe
Polar: Samoa Joe
Dion: Samoa Joe
Adonis: Samoa Joe

Winning Number:
Brad: 30
Juiz: 18
Penguin: 25
Polar: 12
Dion: 28
Adonis: 17
Zach: 22

Overall Predictions:
Brad: 6
Penguin: 6
Polar: 4
Zach: 5

Hound
01-28-2017, 08:56 PM
My winning number is 25

Juiz
01-29-2017, 10:42 PM
Locked in until Adonis posts his predictions.

Also, I added in an idea that my friend had, post here with a number for what entrant you think is going to win the Rumble. It'll count as a standard prediction, but if your winner comes out to the number you picked, you'll get a bonus point. Since this is a late addition, you can post your predicted number at any time up until the Rumble Match starts

Also, just for fun, I'm going to have my friend Zach, who is going to be over at my place watching the Rumble, make some predictions too. They won't count towards the overall score for this thread, it'll just be for fun.

Brad: Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi
Juiz: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Penguin: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Polar: Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi
Dion: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Adonis: Natalya, Mickie James, and Alexa Bliss
Zach: Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, and Naomi

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax
Brad: Nia Jax
Polar: Sasha Banks
Zach: Nia Jax

Sheamus and Cesaro vs The Club (for the Raw Tag Team Championship)
Brad: Sheamus and Cesaro
Polar: Sheamus and Cesaro
Dion: Sheamus and Cesaro
Adonis: Sheamus and Cesaro
Zach: Sheamus and Cesaro

Rich Swann vs Neville (for the Cruiserweight Championship)
Brad: Neville
Juiz: Neville
Penguin: Neville
Polar: Neville
Dion: Neville
Adonis: Neville
Zach: Neville

Charlotte vs Bailey (for the Raw Women's Championship)
Brad: Charlotte
Juiz: Charlotte
Polar: Charlotte
Dion: Charlotte
Zach: Charlotte

AJ Styles vs John Cena (for the WWE Championship)
Brad: John Cena
Polar: AJ Styles
Zach: AJ Styles

Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens (for the WWE Universal Championship)
Brad: Roman Reigns
Polar: Roman Reigns
Zach: Roman Reigns

Royal Rumble Match:

Winner:
Brad: Finn Balor
Penguin: The Miz
Polar: Goldberg
Dion: Finn Balor
Adonis: Finn Balor

Runner Up:
Brad: Baron Corbin
Zach: Goldberg

Most Eliminations:
Brad: Braun Strowman
Adonis: Braun Strowman
Zach: Braun Strowman

Longest Time in Rumble:

First Entrant:
Brad: The Miz
Adonis: Xavier Woods

Last Entrant:
Brad: The Undertaker
Juiz: The Undertaker
Penguin: James Ellsworth
Dion: The Undertaker
Adonis: Brock Lesnar
Zach: James Ellsworth

Three Surprise Entrants:
Brad: Rey Mysterio, Stone Cold, Tyler Bate
Juiz: John Morrison, Rob Van Dam, Tyler Bate
Penguin: Kenny Omega, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamin
Polar: Kurt Angle, The Boogeyman, Rob Van Dam
Dion: Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Tyler Bates
Adonis: Kurt Angle, Kenny Omega, Batista
Zach: Kurt Angle, Tyler Bates, Shaq

1 NXT Call-up in Rumble:
Brad: Samoa Joe
Juiz: Samoa Joe
Penguin: Samoa Joe
Polar: Samoa Joe
Dion: Samoa Joe
Adonis: Samoa Joe

Winning Number:
Brad: 30
Juiz: 18
Penguin: 25
Polar: 12
Dion: 28
Adonis: 17
Zach: 22

Overall Predictions:
Brad: 6
Penguin: 6
Zach: 5

Quoting for visibility.

Poles
01-29-2017, 10:43 PM
That 666 predictions tho. spooky

Brad
01-29-2017, 10:44 PM
When #30 hit and it wasn't Balor, or Joe, or Bates, or Angle, but Roman Reigns, the rumble went to shit.

Poles
01-29-2017, 10:50 PM
It was like Rey Mysterio but worse prob

BBGUN
01-29-2017, 10:52 PM
I actually thought this would happen for like a minute then changed my mind, damn.

Juiz
01-30-2017, 04:28 AM
That awkward moment when we thought that we were gonna get Samoa Joe in the Rumble, but we didn't.

Then you realize that Roman Reigns is Samoan, and his real name is Joe.

We got Samoa Joe in the Rumble.

Dion
01-30-2017, 06:39 PM
That awkward moment when we thought that we were gonna get Samoa Joe in the Rumble, but we didn't.

Then you realize that Roman Reigns is Samoan, and his real name is Joe.

We got Samoa Joe in the Rumble.

I hate you and your logic.

Brad
01-30-2017, 06:43 PM
I would like to say that everything before the rumble itself, excluding SOME preshow bores, was pretty damn flawless. The Rumble itself wasn't bad, but it wasn't nearly as good as it could've been because of Reigns. They really either needed to make it 40 people or take away one of the New Day, Kalisto, Apollo Crews, Enzo Amore, or Roman's spots. Like seriously, no Joe, Balor, or any truly surprise entrant, but we got those other guys? Rough

Juiz
01-30-2017, 07:30 PM
dnW-93T35rA

Pretty neat behind the scenes video that WWE posted on their channel.

Brad
01-30-2017, 09:47 PM
I watched every Royal Rumble match, and ranked all of them. Not the entire card JUST the RR match, and it took me roughly 40 hours to watch all of them. I hope you can appreciate. This is just my opinion idk what other people's opinions are for the most part. Feel free to agree or disagree, its just for fun.

Part 1 is today (#30-20), Part 2 (#19-11), and Part 3 (Top 10 Rumbles) are soon

SPOILERS

30. Royal Rumble 2015 (Roman Reigns)

Easily one of the worst Rumble finishes in history, if not the worse. The Final 4 was Rusev, Kane, Big Show, and Roman Reigns, which made it incredibly obvious Reigns was about to be shoved down our throat. Daniel Bryan clearly should've been the victor or at least more relevant here, but WWE or Mcmahon or whoever thought it would be funny to have him be quickly eliminated, right to Goldust's entrance of "shattered dreams". Fuck you WWE. Lets also not take away from the fact that this match was for the most part, incredibly slow moving, and that most of the competitors were obvious jobbers with no chance of winning. The reedeming qualities of this matchup were the decent surprise returns of DDP and Boogeyman, and the fact that it meant Reigns wouldn't win the Rumble again anytime soon. Its the worst Rumble imo.

29. Royal Rumble 1988 (Jim Duggan)

I give it very little slack for being the first Royal Rumble, because it easily could've been a lot better. Having 20 entrants for the first time is fine I guess, but it didn't do this Rumble any favors. The quality of the Rumble itself was awful. The wrestlers clearly had no idea how to work a Rumble yet, and the video quality of it in terms of filming and where they had the cameras was mostly pretty shit, even on the WWE network. Besides the general overall clunkiness, this match had plenty of no namers and was completely carried by the performances of Hart, Tito, and Jim Duggan. Thankfully the Rumble would only go up (mostly) from here.

28. Royal Rumble 1991 (Hulk Hogan II)

No one has needed a second Royal Rumble win less than Hulk Hogan. The man was already top face and incredibly over, so why have him win? Like I get having the popular guy win to please the crowd to some extent, but it wasn't good booking decision at all. This match had an acceptable amount of talent in it, but was hurt by overall clunkiness that the early rumbles were keen to have, as well as the confusing Randy Savage no-show, and then the Hulkster just wrecking house. Hulk Hogan coming in and destroying everyone to become the obvious necessary winner isn't as bad as Roman Reigns doing it, but it sure as hell hurt this match more than it helped.

27. Royal Rumble 1997 (Stone Cold)

Stone Cold was not ready to win the Rumble in my opinion. He was almost, but he just wasn't. He was charismatic enough in the match but looked way too strong for being a new star on the scene imo. Besides that major flaw, having so many masked wrestlers come in from Mexico who have never wrestled in the WWE was confusing and a sad way to fill spots because of a lack of talent. Also can we talk about how stupid it was that Austin won because the refs were distracted and didn't see him thrown out? It just muddled everything and made the ending way more weak. Also, having Razor Ramon, one of the few truly top wrestlers in the match, be eliminated the fastest right at the start? Fuck you.

26. Royal Rumble 1989 (Big John Studd)

Honestly, no one would really be over familiar with Big John Studd if he never won the Rumble. He was never one of the really top guys it seemed like, nor ever super over as a character. This is easily his shining achievement, but one he didn't particularly deserve. The match suffers from that gosh darn overall clunkiness in the wrestling and presentation that was really prevalent in earlier Rumbles that I had mentioned earlier. But for being only the second RR, it made remarkable strides from the first: MDM was great in it, and the finish was at least entertaining to watch, and most of the match was genuinely just okay.

25. Royal Rumble 2014 (Batista II)

WWE hyped Batista's return heavily beforehand, painting him as the odds on favorite. And then he actualy won, to a chorus of amazing boos. He was such a bad choice to win that Reigns was getting cheered to win. Here is where WWE went wrong: Announcing Batista's return instead of having it as a suprise. Having Batista win. NOT HAVING FUCKING DANIEL BRYAN, THE MOST OVER AND WANTED FACE AT THE TIME, IN THE MATCH. And poor Rey Mysterio just got boo'd to hell at #30. Roman getting a shit ton of eliminations was awesome, and this was solid Rumble action for the most part, and a lot of the entrances were acceptable enough, but god damn later 2000s Royal Rumbles were really trying to fuck everything up. Also fuck El Torito for being in this match.

24. Royal Rumble 1999 (Vince McMahon)

Vince Mcmahon winning the Rumble was stupid. His appearance and continued survival throughout it pretty much tainted the entire fucking Rumble. Which is a shame, because I actually liked Austin playing the scrappy comebacker in this a lot. This rumble had some good entrances and some bad ones, some good performances some not. But god damn Vince Mcmahon really fucked it all up by coming in at #2 and actually fucking winning. The Undertaker stooge interferences were fine by me, and I liked Chyna and some of the other entrances I could've not. But there was too much meh muddled in along with Vince winning.

23. Royal Rumble 2012 (Sheamus)

You know when Santino Marella is on the Rumble poster that its not going to be the greatest of 30 mans. Every 2 out of 3 entrant in this match was a basic jobber. All 3 ring announcers entered this match. A couple of the jobbers offered genuine comedic value, but most of them plain sucked. And they took it too far anyway. Michael Cole should not have entered, and only to be eliminated by the worst female entrant in Rumble history. Ricardo Rodriguez coming in on a beat up car was funny. Him getting an elimination was facepalm worthy. There were a few shining spots, the finish was intense (though there is a pretty solid argument that Y2j should have won), and the Rumble itself had some pretty solid in-ring action from unlikely performers. It certainly wasn't predictable or the worst Rumble ever, I will give it that.

22. Royal Rumble 1995 (HBK)

Shawn winning the match from #1 by hangin on by one leg was one of the greatest moments in Rumble history. That being said, the rest of this match was mostly bad shit. The times between competitors were drastically changed for this RR, which was reverted because it led to such a weird pacing. There was just a shit ton of no-talents or obvious non-winners, with the only two believable winners having been the first two entrants into the Rumble. The action was ok. It wasn't great, but it was pretty ok, even better for its time. Without Shawn's epic ironman, which wasn't the first of its kind, this match would've been even lower.

21. Royal Rumble 1994 (Lex Luger/Bret Hart)

Two people winning the Rumble, and on purpose? Talk about an unecessary muddling of the RR. Should've been just Hart, but at least it was clean and executed well enough. Still the most stupid controversial ending in RR history. The entrants were just meh, could've been a lot better but it simply wasn't. The action was solid enough as they became to always be, and Diesel was just awesome. Its obviously not the worst RR ever. Its just meh though. Like an ok middling Rumble. And there are too many good RR for me to rank this one any higher.

20. Royal Rumble 2011 (Alberto Del Rio)

Very few have looked as pathetic as Alberto Del winning the rumble. He entered in super late in what was already the biggest Rumble ever, and did nothing except eliminate Santino Marella. Speaking of the man, Santino was the runner up in this rumble. Seriously. I will give WWE some props, it was kinda ok the way they did it because they made it seem like he could maybe almost win. There was no way he could, but a good portrayal. Also a 40 man RR. I like 40 men RR, if you have the talent for it. There have definitely been a few years especially this one that 40 men would've been great. 2011 was not the year for a 40 man rumbler. It just absolutely packed the match with jobbers. Hornswoggle was p funny, but besides that, all the jobbers were extremely meh. Booker T and Diesel's returns were dope. CM Punk and some others did great work as always. Still a very underwhelming match and result for the first ever 40 man.

Tune in tomorrow for 19-11!

Juiz
02-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Mojo Rawley vs. Curt Hawkins
Who cares?

Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs. Dolph Ziggler (2-on-1 Handicap Match)
I feel like they're trying to make us think that the faces are going to prevail, but due to that logic, I'm going the exact other way with this.

Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James
Gotta keep the babyface down in time for a big WM win.

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya
Who cares?

Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton
Gotta keep the Rumble winner strong in time for a big WM loss.

Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi (SmackDown Women’s Champion match)
Fuck it, I'll change my prediction so that it's different, I guess.

American Alpha vs The Usos vs Heath Slater & Rhyno vs Breezango vs The Ascension vs The Vaudevillains (SmackDown Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match)
Half of the teams are jobbers, the other half who gives a shit about.

John Cena vs Baron Corbin vs Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles vs Bray Wyatt vs The Miz (WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match
Because of course we're getting Orton vs Wyatt for the title at WM.

Elimination Chamber Elimination Order:
The Miz
Dean Ambrose
Baron Corbin
John Cena
AJ Styles
Bray Wyatt

Brad
02-11-2017, 03:08 PM
Mojo Rawley vs Curt Hawkins

WE DON'T *GET* HYPE, WE STAYYYYYYYYYYYY HYPE.

Apollo Crews and Kalisto vs Dolph Ziggler

I wouldn't be suprised if this prediction was wrong, but I also don't care. Dolph Ziggler could've turned heeler and had a killer run, but rn they just have him going back and forth with cheap wins by Crews or Kalisto and then him beating them up. Its doing good for no one. If they were smart, they would make Ziggler look strong here by winning, and move on to something else. But they probably won't

Becky Lynch vs Mickie James

Genuinely the hardest match to predict in my opinion. It could definitely go to Becky, but I think they are building up Mickie James a bit to maybe feud with Bliss. She doesn't seem to be the traditional brand split veteran return who just puts over young talent right away. Guess we will see. -Last bit removed-

Nikki Bella vs Natalya

WITH INTERFERENCE FROM JOHN CENA AND BRET HART This seems pretty obvious. Natalya is just another stepping stone for Nikki, who WWE cares about substantially more than Natalya. I didn't hate this feud but I want it to be over.

Luke Harper vs Randy Orton

Could you imagine if this year's RR winner and future HOF Randy Orton lost to Luke Harper? Yeah me neither.

Alexa Bliss vs Naomi

Well, I think Naomi isn't going to get a championship run yet. Eventually, but not yet. Bliss still has stuff to do and they've made Bliss look way too weak in recent weeks to not give her a much needed win.

American Alpha vs The Usos vs Beauty and the Man Beast vs Breezango vs The Ascension vs The Vaudevillains

The Ascension win on Tuesday made me think WWE is faking us out, or they are actually gonna try to build up other tag teams. In a tag team turmoil match, the idea is anyone can win, and I think WWE likes suprising us. I would like an Uso vs A.A. continuation feud that allows Alpha to build up their characters more and win the titles back. Guess we will see, I'm prolly wrong lol.

John Cena vs Baron Corbin vs Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles vs Bray Wyatt vs The Miz

They have built up Orton vs Wyatt too much to not go the obvious route on this one. And I actually think Wyatt should be the winner, too. GIVE ME A RUN IN FROM ERICK ROWAN.

Elimination Order (1 point each?)
1. The Miz
2. AJ Styles
3. John Cena
4. Baron Corbin
5. Dean Ambrose
Final: Bray Wyatt

Hound
02-12-2017, 04:13 PM
WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PREDICTIONS

BRAY WYATT
ALEXIA BLISS
MICKE JAMES
LUKE HARPER
VAUDEVILLIANS
DOLPH ZIGGLER
NIKKI BELLA
CURT HAWKINS
( if there's a another kickoff match i pick the face)
Elmanation order
Baron corbin
The miz
John cena
Aj styles
Dean ambrose
Winner
Wyatt

Poles
02-12-2017, 05:27 PM
Becky Lynch vs Mickie James

Nikki Bella vs Natalya

Luke Harper vs Randy Orton

Alexa Bliss vs Naomi

American Alpha vs The Usos vs Beauty and the Man Beast vs Breezango vs The Ascension vs The Vaudevillains

Elimination Order (1 point each?)
1. John Cena
2. The Miz
3. Dean Ambrose
4. Baron Corbin
5. AJ Styles
Final: Bray Wyatt

Juiz
02-12-2017, 06:21 PM
Elimination Chamber 2017: Locked in predictions:

Juiz: Mojo Rawley
Brad: Mojo Rawley
Adonis: Mojo Rawley
Dion: Mojo Rawley
Polar: No Prediction

Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs. Dolph Ziggler
(2-on-1 Handicap Match)
Juiz: Dolph Ziggler
Adonis: Dolph Ziggler
Dion: Dolph Ziggler

Juiz: Mickie James
Brad: Mickie James
Adonis: Mickie James
Dion: Mickie James
Penguin: Mickie James

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya
Brad: Nikki Bella

Brad: Randy Orton
Penguin: Luke Harper
Polar: Randy Orton

Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi
(SmackDown Women’s Champion match)
Juiz: Naomi
Brad: Alexa Bliss
Adonis: Alexa Bliss
Polar: Alexa Bliss

American Alpha vs The Usos vs Heath Slater & Rhyno vs Breezango vs The Ascension vs The Vaudevillains
(SmackDown Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match)
Brad: The Usos
Adonis: American Alpha
Dion: American Alpha
Penguin: The Vaudevillains
Polar: The Usos

(WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match)
Brad: Bray Wyatt
Adonis: Bray Wyatt
Penguin: Bray Wyatt
Polar: Bray Wyatt

Juiz: The Miz, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, John Cena, AJ Styles
Brad: The Miz, AJ Styles, John Cena, Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose
Adonis: Dean Ambrose, The Miz, AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, John Cena
Dion: Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Baron Corbin, John Cena, AJ Styles
Penguin: Baron Corbin, The Miz, John Cena, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose
Polar: John Cena, The Miz, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, AJ Styles

Overall Predictions:
Brad: 3
Penguin: 2

Dion
02-12-2017, 07:48 PM
WE DON'T GET HYPED

WE STAYYYYYY HYPED

Juiz
02-13-2017, 05:11 AM
Elimination Chamber 2017: Locked in predictions:

Juiz: Mojo Rawley
Brad: Mojo Rawley
Adonis: Mojo Rawley
Dion: Mojo Rawley

Apollo Crews & Kalisto vs. Dolph Ziggler
(2-on-1 Handicap Match)
Juiz: Dolph Ziggler
Adonis: Dolph Ziggler
Dion: Dolph Ziggler

Juiz: Mickie James
Brad: Mickie James
Adonis: Mickie James
Dion: Mickie James
Penguin: Mickie James

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya
Brad: Nikki Bella

Brad: Randy Orton
Penguin: Luke Harper
Polar: Randy Orton

Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi
(SmackDown Women’s Champion match)
Juiz: Naomi
Brad: Alexa Bliss
Adonis: Alexa Bliss
Polar: Alexa Bliss

American Alpha vs The Usos vs Heath Slater & Rhyno vs Breezango vs The Ascension vs The Vaudevillains
(SmackDown Tag Team Championship Turmoil Match)
Brad: The Usos
Adonis: American Alpha
Dion: American Alpha
Penguin: The Vaudevillains
Polar: The Usos

(WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match)
Brad: Bray Wyatt
Adonis: Bray Wyatt
Penguin: Bray Wyatt
Polar: Bray Wyatt

Juiz: The Miz, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, John Cena, AJ Styles
Brad: The Miz, AJ Styles, John Cena, Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose
Adonis: Dean Ambrose, The Miz, AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, John Cena
Dion: Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Baron Corbin, John Cena, AJ Styles
Penguin: Baron Corbin, The Miz, John Cena, AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose
Polar: John Cena, The Miz, Dean Ambrose, Baron Corbin, AJ Styles

Overall Predictions:
Brad: 3
Penguin: 2

Final results.

I win :)

Brad
02-13-2017, 05:19 PM
Juiz cheated I'm gonna rank the order of the matches from worst to best, in my own opinion.

8. Mojo Rawley vs Curt Hawkins

WE DON'T GET HYPE Not as bad as I thought it would be considering it was a preshow match with these two, but still pretty obvious and bland.

7. Naomi vs Alexa Bliss

I really don't think Alexa should've lost the title here. Naomi is a fine champion and the ending moment with "you deserve it chance" was very nice, but they just spent so much time building Bliss to be this conniving brat heel, only to have her go on a losing streak where she looked weak and ended up losing the title. Lammeeee. Not to mention the in-ring work, while not terrible, was sloppy, especially at the end.

6. Becky Lynch vs Mickie James

Kinda fell flat for me. The action was just ok, not great or terrible. The ending was shit in my opinion because it was a cheap rollup-win, making Becky look sneaky instead of strong, and making the returning Mickie look less. This is even lower on the list because it had the potential to be amazing and didn't capitalize on it.

5. Nikki Bella vs Natalya

Goddd I hate that ending. Didn't do nothing for nobody and just prolonged this feud, which definitely should've ended sooner let alone be continued. The match itself was decent and probably better technically than I thought it would be, just very questionable booking.

4. Kalisto/Crews vs Dolph Ziggler

I actually like what they did with this match. The opening segment surprised me a bit and showed how good of a heel Dolph Ziggler would be. This is some of the best Crews ever looked as a result of it too, as he got super steamed walking down to the ring and looked like a genuine character who had something to fight for. The in-ring work was solid and this match made Kalisto and Crews look pretty decent, and Ziggler too with that after match (albeit repetitive) attack. Still not a huge fan of this feud, but not a bad showing at all imo.

3. Tag Team Turmoil Match

I think this match needed to be tag team turmoil. It gave teams like Slater/Rhyno, Usos, Ascension more time to shine and develop than they've been given on Smackdown. The match itself was pretty good too, I thought! I liked the action and to me it seemed there were multiple believable winners, and it was loads of fun. Definitely benefited from being the second longest match of the night and the entrant order was perfect booking by WWE imo. While idk if American Alpha should've won considering it made the Usos and Ascension look weak, still pretty good! More character development needed to continue down the line.

2. Randy Orton vs Luke Harper

Wow, talk about an expectation defying match. I had no hopes going into this match. I thought it was going to be boring, obvious, and short. However, it was a decently-length matched, and featured incredible wrestling and storytelling from Luke Harper and Orton. Even though Randy got the obvious win, both men looked really really good here and I was totally caught off guard by the quality of this match.

1. The Elimination Chamber Match

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. The action in this match was intense, amazing, and unpredictable. Every wrestler in the chamber clearly gave it their all and put on some of the best high-risk action I've seen in a while. The eliminations made sense and were exhilarating to watch. While Bray Wyatt winning was the obvious conclusion, it was still much deserved, and seeing it was amazing! Easily one of the better elimination chamber matches in WWE history and the best match of the night overall imo.

Juiz
02-23-2017, 05:48 PM
tfw NXT spoilers:

Kassius Ohno beat Elias Samson in a "Loser Leaves NXT" match at the tapings last night, so either The Drifter is coming to the main roster soon, or he's getting repackaged.

Brad
02-23-2017, 05:53 PM
Fastlane Predictions (Will update when filler matches are announced)

Rich Swann and Akira Tozawa vs THE Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar

Sasha Banks vs Nia Jax

Sami Zayn vs Samoa Joe

Gallows/Anderson vs Enzo/Cass

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

Neville vs Jack Gallagher

Bayley vs Charlotte

Kevin Owens vs Goldberg