PDA

View Full Version : Normal Battle Royale

Poles
06-21-2016, 07:40 PM
This battle royale is normal. Sorry for giving up on Lost in Boston, but that got uninteresting to me really fast.

You can only sign up with real people or realistic characters from fiction. Obviously, all characters will be human. Make sure to choose two!

Characters + Kill Count:

1. Thom Yorke - Log
2. Kakeru Kurosawa - Log
3. Clementine - Starlight Glimmer
4. Weird Al - Starlight Glimmer
5. Batman - Gunnut
6. Green Arrow - Gunnut
7. Stanford Pines - BK-AK47
8. Shaq - BK-AK47
9. Tyler, the Creator - Ozymandias
10. Heavy - Ozymandias
11. NicePeter - Klonoa
12. EpicLloyd - Klonoa
13. Austin Powers - Sanic
14. Benjamin Harrison - Sanic
15. John Cena - Sans
16. iDubbbz - Sans
17. Walter White - YellowNerd
18. Jesse Pinkman - YellowNerd
19. Melissa McCarthy - Maple
20. Robbie Rotten - Maple
21. Nicolas Cage - Rocket
22. Eminem - Rocket
23. Simo Hayha - Kubby
24. Lauri Vuohensilta - Kubby
25. Donald Trump - Mooncat
26. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Mooncat
27. Videogamedunkey - Turtle
28. Bo Burnham - Turtle
29. Her Royal Majesty Elizabeth the Second - Ranger
30. Haf■ˇr J˙lÝus Bj÷rnsson - Ranger
31. Mel Gibson - Sam
32. Al Capone - Sam
33. Dion - Juiz

Chapters:

Deaths:

Lohuydahutt
06-21-2016, 07:44 PM
Stupid fucking normies

I'll bite

Tahm Yark
Kakeru Kurosawa

Faker
06-21-2016, 07:45 PM
Clementine (The Walking Dead)
Weird Al Yankovic

Poles
06-21-2016, 07:46 PM
Clementine (The Walking Dead)
Weird Al Yankovic

Did ya purposely choose two characters that nobody would want to write a death scene for :P

GonadTheNomad
06-21-2016, 07:47 PM
Batman
Green Arrow

Faker
06-21-2016, 07:48 PM
Did ya purposely choose two characters that nobody would want to write a death scene for :P

No, but now that I think about it it certainly looks that way. I just chose one of my favorite game characters, and Weird Al is literally my 2nd favorite person in the world.

I can change them if you want, though. :c

Poles
06-21-2016, 07:48 PM
No, but now that I think about it it certainly looks that way. I just chose one of my favorite game characters, and Weird Al is literally my 2nd favorite person in the world.

I can change them if you want, though. :c

No, I think I'd have a good time writing for them :D

Faker
06-21-2016, 07:49 PM
No, I think I'd have a good time writing for them :D

Oh, yay! :3

GonadTheNomad
06-21-2016, 07:57 PM
Weird Al should just slightly modify everything people say back to them.

BKTurner47
06-21-2016, 08:33 PM
Stanford Pines (Gravity Falls, Author)
Shaquille O'Neal

TheHenchGuy
06-21-2016, 08:56 PM
Tyler, the Creator

Heavy from TF2

Klonoa
06-21-2016, 09:37 PM
Nice Peter
Epic Lloyd

Best duo ever.

Mike Hat
06-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Austin Powers

Benjamin Harrison

Lancer
06-21-2016, 10:08 PM
John Cena and iDubbbz (Youtuber).

YellowNerd
06-21-2016, 10:19 PM
Mr. White and Jesse Pinkman

Poles
06-21-2016, 11:00 PM
Nice chars so far. I'd like to get 24 at least.

Maple
06-21-2016, 11:00 PM
Melissa McCarthy
Robbie Rotten

Rocket
06-21-2016, 11:29 PM
I'm gonna sign up with Nicolas Cage and Eminem

edited: fuck aids skrillex i had a better idea

Poles
06-21-2016, 11:30 PM
I'm gonna sign up with AIDS Skrillex and Eminem

doesn't get better than this

edit: Welp, Nicolas Cage works too :P

Kubby
06-22-2016, 12:28 AM
Simo Hayha
Lauri Vuohensilta (Hydraulic Press Channel guy)

They'll finnish the opponents off.

Moonjik
06-22-2016, 01:58 AM
Donald Trump and Lawrence of Arabia

I want to see you write Trump

Turtlesauce
06-22-2016, 02:04 AM
Frank Underwood (House of Cards)
Bo Burnham

Poles
06-22-2016, 02:05 AM
Well, I guess I'll end this at 30. Thanks to everyone who signed up so far :D

Kubby
06-22-2016, 02:08 AM
So, one spot left then. Rango?

Poles
06-22-2016, 02:08 AM
So, one spot left then. Rango?

Probably Ranger yeah

Turtlesauce
06-22-2016, 03:04 AM
Replacing F. Underwood with one of these (your pick):

-Videogamedunkey
-Jim Carrey
-Penn And Teller (can I have both?)
-George Carlin

Poles
06-22-2016, 03:04 AM
Replacing F. Underwood with one of these (your pick):

-Videogamedunkey
-Jim Carrey
-Penn And Teller (can I have both?)
-George Carlin

Videogamedunkey it is :D

Turtlesauce
06-22-2016, 03:07 AM
Videogamedunkey it is :D

OH YEAH BAYBEEEEEEEE

rangernumberx
06-22-2016, 04:24 AM
Her Royal Majesty Elizabeth the Second
Haf■ˇr J˙lÝus Bj÷rnsson (guy that played The Mountain)

Rocket
06-22-2016, 04:46 AM
oh boy the queen gun die pls polar make da queen die

Poles
06-22-2016, 07:25 AM
ayyyyyyy that's everyone
Someone should totally do an analysis : D

Samos
06-22-2016, 07:46 AM
Mel Gibson and Al Capone

Poles
06-22-2016, 07:49 AM
OK, I'll allow that one, but I'll stop it there. Don't want too many.

Turtlesauce
06-22-2016, 07:55 AM
OK, I'll allow that one, but I'll stop it there. Don't want too many.

tbh you don't have to research normal humans much, just their personalities

Lohuydahutt
06-22-2016, 01:07 PM
Here’s an analysis thing

Thom Yorke

Unless you wanted to take some of his lyrics literally, his only real special ability he has is his impeccable dancing skillz. Also Poles’ bias, that’s pretty helpful. Also he could potentially sing a song that would make his opponent want to kill themselves so I guess he has some potential.

Kakeru Kurosawa

This kid is a strategic genius, he will come up with just the right plan to get somebody’s clothes and jack off into them without ever being detected. He is truly a master of his trade, once the deed is done his opponent might vomit so much that they end up becoming unconscious… or something. He’s also severely disappointed by the distinct lack of hot girls in this game.

Clementine

I only watched the playthrough for the OG Walking Dead game so idk she might have become more bad ass in later titles… Either way, she has the cuteness factor going for her so that hardly anyone would want to kill her. Also, she can probably use a weapon and kill a motherfucker if she absolutely needs to, so yeah.

Weird Al

Also has the advantage of nobody really wanting to kill him. Could probably bash some people over the head with an Accordion or something. Also would probably become significantly more powerful if he was attributed stuff from his music videos and songs.

Batman

Can bench press 1000, can leg press 2500, mastered literally every martial art ever, a utility belt that could probably handle literally anybody in this arena… why the hell was he allowed again?

Green Arrow

This guy has access to a fucking nuke arrow… why was he allowed again?

Stanford Pines

I don’t really know much about him, but from what I gather he has access to a bunch of neat inventions of his, so he’s probably a good fighter… probably.

Shaq

Mastered the art of Shaq Fu, according to his SNES game his punches and kicks can produce fire some how… yep. Also he’s a big black guy so nobody would want to fuck with him probably.

Tyler, the Creator

Probably pretty powerful if you took some of his lyrics lyrically, or maybe he has some cool shit in his music vids, well whatever I don’t feel like going through his entire library to find out. He could probably shoot a motherfucker, probably.

Heavy

This is a guy who could DEFINITELY shoot a motherfucker. His minigun is fucking OP in this royale’s context, and even if he loses his guns I doubt anybody would want to fuck with him in a fist fight so… yeh, definitely one of the better fighters here.

NicePeter

Has Superman socks, can tank KassemG’s slaps, master of disguise… not bad, not bad. Could also bash somebody face in with a guitar if the situation calls for it.

EpicLloyd

Based off of the stuff he did in some of his Dis Raps videos, I’m not even sure if we should even allow this guy. I mean, he can shoot lasers. He can also turn small children into pillows with clothes, that’s OP mang. Also, his cellphone can transport people into an 8bit world because… why not? EpicLloyd gets dig dug and fire powers in the digital world… EpicLloyd is OP pls nerf.

Austin Powers

I mean, I haven’t watched his movies but I assume he at least has some competent gadgets he could use… like a Swedish penis enlarger, I’m sure that’ll be helpful :3 other than that, ummm… his mojo is impeccable probably. He’ll hypnotize you with a little strip tease and then judo chop you he’s swinging on you like the sixties YEAHHHHHHH

Benjamin Harrison

He’s so forgettable that everybody’s probably going to forget that he existed and then he just murders everybody in the end.

John Cena

Probably one of the most physically fit fighters in this match, so you don’t want to fuck with him m8, he’ll hit you with an attitude adjustment or whatever.

iDubbbz

I don’t feel like watching every vid of his but he’s a master of disguise probably.*watches one vid* well, he has a net gun, it doesn’t exactly work properly. Can tank getting the shit kicked out of him by giant pandas.

Walter White

Considering how most of these guys are on about the same level power wise (excluding differences in athleticism and stuff) the fact that he’s really good at strategizing helps him immensely. Also he had an M60 at one point, I wouldn’t want to fuck with that.

Jesse Pinkman

Walter White’s good ole’ companion, probably going to be used to do some of WW’s dirty work in the arena, though he isn’t 100% reliable. Not as much of a threat as Walter tbh.

Melissa McCarthy

Apparently Spy actually got really good critical reception, which surprises me because I expected it to be complete crap. Maybe she’ll surprise us again this game :3

Robbie Rotten

Is creepy looking as fuck. Capable of producing annoying sound effects out of nowhere. Capable of tanking a chemical explosion revealing only a little bit of soot on his face.

Nicolas Cage

He’s Nicolas Cage, he doesn’t like bees.

Eminem

Can crash into people with his car, Eminem is OP pls nerf

Simo Hayha

An insanely good sniper, can probably snipe a motherfucker… not exactly much of a looker after he got wounded though :c

Lauri Vuohensilta

You don’t want to fuck with his hydraulic press, if he somehow forces you to stay down right under the press, you’re fucked m8. That’s a big if tho.

Donald Trump

Is rly rich, rly strong, and iz very smarticles, don’t fuck with him m8

Lawrence of Arabia

Got his ass kicked by Theodore Roosevelt supposedly, either way he’s a more than competent fighter. Just don’t put him on a motorcycle =P

Videogamedunkey

Impeccable narration skills, plays video games and stuff. IDK mang

Bo Burnham

His super power is Poles’ bias probably

Her Royal Majesty Elizabeth the Second

Who’d want to murder an old lady? Well, beyond that ummm… any British character will likely immediately come to her aid without question, so she could probably just destroy everyone by proxy through the use of Thom Yorke and Lawrence and… I’m pretty sure that’s it but I’m probably forgetting someone.

EDIT: Oh right and Austin Powers probably

Haf■ˇr J˙lÝus Bj÷rnsson

He’s a strong man, man. That alone probably means he could kick the crap out of almost everybody here.

Mel Gibson

Can get really drunk, hates the jews (but he’s not anti-Semitic at all honestly), can become Sir William of Wallace. Don’t fuck with him m8

Al Capone

Is a mob boss, though probably not as powerful without a mob to boss. Either way he’s a good tactician, a cold hearted killer, and nobody would ever want to fuck with that tommy gun. His gun alone makes him one of the most formidable fighters here really.

Poles
06-22-2016, 01:12 PM
Thank you so much Log <3

Kubby
06-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Lauri Vuohensilta

You don’t want to fuck with his hydraulic press, if he somehow forces you to stay down right under the press, you’re fucked m8. That’s a big if tho.

There's a second channel you might want to analyse: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCveB47lgzZJ1WOf4XYVJNBw

Of note are his powerlifting feats, and a solar-powered death ray.

Faker
06-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Clementine

I only watched the playthrough for the OG Walking Dead game so idk she might have become more bad ass in later titles… Either way, she has the cuteness factor going for her so that hardly anyone would want to kill her. Also, she can probably use a weapon and kill a motherfucker if she absolutely needs to, so yeah.

Dude, you HAVE to watch Season 2. She becomes such a badass it's not even funny. She fucking stitched up her own arm after a dog nearly tore it off.. without any outside help!

Juiz
06-22-2016, 08:46 PM
Yeah but let me join tho with Dion (I don't want a second, his fyat ass takes up the spot of my second)

Poles
06-22-2016, 08:47 PM
Yeah but let me join tho with Dion (I don't want a second, his fyat ass takes up the spot of my second)

One spot wouldn't hurt so sure :P

Juiz
06-22-2016, 08:47 PM
One spot wouldn't hurt so sure :P

Thanks. I had work today, so I didn't get to join (Even though it was posted before I left)

Lohuydahutt
06-22-2016, 08:54 PM
Also here's my analysis for Dion

Dion

Word is his ass can cause nosebleeds so intense they result in imminent death... Dion is OP plz nerf

Juiz
06-22-2016, 08:56 PM
Also here's my analysis for Dion

Dion

Word is his ass can cause nosebleeds so intense they result in imminent death... Dion is OP plz nerf

Hello my name is Juiz and I can confirm.

How am I saying this right now? Where is my blood?

BKTurner47
06-22-2016, 08:57 PM
Stanford Pines

I donĺt really know much about him, but from what I gather he has access to a bunch of neat inventions of his, so heĺs probably a good fighterů probably.

Let me tell you about Stanford Pines! (I'm a HUGE Gravity Falls fan, if you haven't noticed)

- Stanford Filbrick Pines was born sometime in the mid-1950's in Glass Shard Beach, New Jersey, with his twin brother, Stanley Pines.
- He was born with a deformity of having six fingers on each hand, and he has an "abnormally high IQ"
- As a child, he was best friends with his brother, Stanley, and would explore the beach "looking for adventure" in the words of Stanley (A Tale of Two Stans)
- In his teenage years, he built a sailboat with Stanley, and they planned to travel the world
- But, when he was around eighteen, he built a perpetual motion machine for the school science fair
- This resulted in the principal telling him that West Coast Tech (one of the best colleges in the country in the Gravity Falls Universe) is interested in having him as a student
- But, that night, Stanley accidentally messes up the perpetual motion machine, leaving a bag of "toffee peanuts" behind, and Ford gets denied from entering West Coast Tech
- Ford, now furious, blames his denial into the college on Stanley, resulting in Stanley getting disowned by his parents, and forcing him to travel across the country, living double lives, and selling cheap equipment
- Unfortunately, Ford ends up in Backupsmore University, where he meets Fiddleford McGucket, a "young, but brilliant mechanic, who was wasting his time building personal computers in some garage in Palo Alto"
- After graduating from Backupsmore, Ford becomes interested in anomalies due to his six-fingered hands, and realizes that the place with the most anomalies is the small town in Oregon called "Gravity Falls"
- Upon moving to the town, he begins to keep a journal of his findings, with a six-fingered hand on the cover with the number one inside of it
- Sometime while investigating the town, he hits a roadblock in his studies
- Well, then he finds some cryptic writing in a cave about a "being with answers", with ancient incantations which were to NOT be read
- Because he was desperate, he read them anyway, and summoned the dream demon, Bill Cipher
- Bill acts really nice with Ford upon first contact, and builds trust with him
- During this time, Ford starts to worship Bill, and has posters of him all around his house
- With this amount of trust, Bill tells Ford to make a trans-universal gateway to finish his research
- But, Ford realizes that he can't do it alone, so he calls up his old friend McGucket, and they build the portal together
- To make a long story short, Fiddleford accidentally gets a sight of what's on the other side of the portal, and realizes that Bill is insane, and is permanently scarred from the events
- This results in Ford to slowly start to go insane, and he shuts down the portal and hides his journals in paranoia
- He then gets sucked up into the portal for thirty years after a fight with Stanley, whom Ford calls as a last-minute act of desparation
- Stanley then takes Ford's identity, and turns his science lab into a popular tourist attraction called "The Mystery Shack", and works hard to save his brother
- When Ford finally returns, he is FURIOUS at Stanley, and he yells at him, telling him that he needs to leave the Mystery Shack by the end of the summer so he can continue his research
- He dismantles the portal, as it is way too dangerous for the world to handle, but, the portal creates an interdimensional rift, which cannot be broken, but when it does, he tries to find an alien adhesive
- During this time period, he grows close with his grand-nephew, Dipper Pines, and he offers him to become his apprentice when finding the adhesive
- This results in Weirdmageddon, which is when Bill gains a physical form, and it's basically the end of the world
- After a long series of events, Weirdmageddon is reversed, and Ford spends the rest of his life traveling the world with his brother, Stanley

Hope this helps!

Poles
06-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Let me tell you about Stanford Pines! (I'm a HUGE Gravity Falls fan, if you haven't noticed)

- Stanford Filbrick Pines was born sometime in the mid-1950's in Glass Shard Beach, New Jersey, with his twin brother, Stanley Pines.
- He was born with a deformity of having six fingers on each hand, and he has an "abnormally high IQ"
- As a child, he was best friends with his brother, Stanley, and would explore the beach "looking for adventure" in the words of Stanley (A Tale of Two Stans)
- In his teenage years, he built a sailboat with Stanley, and they planned to travel the world
- But, when he was around eighteen, he built a perpetual motion machine for the school science fair
- This resulted in the principal telling him that West Coast Tech (one of the best colleges in the country in the Gravity Falls Universe) is interested in having him as a student
- But, that night, Stanley accidentally messes up the perpetual motion machine, leaving a bag of "toffee peanuts" behind, and Ford gets denied from entering West Coast Tech
- Ford, now furious, blames his denial into the college on Stanley, resulting in Stanley getting disowned by his parents, and forcing him to travel across the country, living double lives, and selling cheap equipment
- Unfortunately, Ford ends up in Backupsmore University, where he meets Fiddleford McGucket, a "young, but brilliant mechanic, who was wasting his time building personal computers in some garage in Palo Alto"
- After graduating from Backupsmore, Ford becomes interested in anomalies due to his six-fingered hands, and realizes that the place with the most anomalies is the small town in Oregon called "Gravity Falls"
- Upon moving to the town, he begins to keep a journal of his findings, with a six-fingered hand on the cover with the number one inside of it
- Sometime while investigating the town, he hits a roadblock in his studies
- Well, then he finds some cryptic writing in a cave about a "being with answers", with ancient incantations which were to NOT be read
- Because he was desperate, he read them anyway, and summoned the dream demon, Bill Cipher
- Bill acts really nice with Ford upon first contact, and builds trust with him
- During this time, Ford starts to worship Bill, and has posters of him all around his house
- With this amount of trust, Bill tells Ford to make a trans-universal gateway to finish his research
- But, Ford realizes that he can't do it alone, so he calls up his old friend McGucket, and they build the portal together
- To make a long story short, Fiddleford accidentally gets a sight of what's on the other side of the portal, and realizes that Bill is insane, and is permanently scarred from the events
- This results in Ford to slowly start to go insane, and he shuts down the portal and hides his journals in paranoia
- He then gets sucked up into the portal for thirty years after a fight with Stanley, whom Ford calls as a last-minute act of desparation
- Stanley then takes Ford's identity, and turns his science lab into a popular tourist attraction called "The Mystery Shack", and works hard to save his brother
- When Ford finally returns, he is FURIOUS at Stanley, and he yells at him, telling him that he needs to leave the Mystery Shack by the end of the summer so he can continue his research
- He dismantles the portal, as it is way too dangerous for the world to handle, but, the portal creates an interdimensional rift, which cannot be broken, but when it does, he tries to find an alien adhesive
- During this time period, he grows close with his grand-nephew, Dipper Pines, and he offers him to become his apprentice when finding the adhesive
- This results in Weirdmageddon, which is when Bill gains a physical form, and it's basically the end of the world
- After a long series of events, Weirdmageddon is reversed, and Ford spends the rest of his life traveling the world with his brother, Stanley

Hope this helps!

This is actually really helpful for me thank you

Lancer
06-23-2016, 12:10 AM
Log's analysis of iDubbbz is kinda useless in terms of who iDubbbz is, so let me fill you in.

iDubbbz is a Youtuber who focuses on contant that may seem "edgy" to others, similar to Filthy Frank, who he works a lot with. One of his main personas is "Content Cop", where he critiques other Youtube channels who do shit content. He's very light, but very flexible and shows some fighting skills. He has also shown to be prone to do very flexible challenges, and has on certain occasions, waded through a storm drain to eat pickles (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyN6R3xqvG8), played a torturous game of Twister involving getting beaten, stepping on mousetraps and on burning candle wax, and more bullshit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71MDrC400A), put multiple packs of cigarettes on his hands (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNT88aISu8), and more bullshit like that. To beat him one would have to best him in combat, although he's got some basic fighting training to learn to fight the notorious reactor Jinx, who never showed up to their fight.

There's a lot more, but the key points is that he's controversial (His fans like to call him racist, homophobic, etc. names and this doesn't bother him, nor does he explicitly promote it, only seeming to use it as pseudo-satire. His stance is odd--he'll refer to himself as these names, but I get the vibe he does it just to say the words rather than actually jab at specific people with them.) and willing to do a lot of crap on-camera or in front of other people, even if it might embarrass the normal person or do him physical harm. There's a lot I haven't listed, such as asking for a McGangbang at McDonalds, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5bcwKRqAM) running around Wal-mart in a Spongebob onesie, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8302JmM-8) and more.

His catchphrase is "Hey, that's pretty good (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4)." Works often with the Youtubers Filthy Frank, Maxmoefoe, and Anything4views. I'd recommend watching some of the videos if you want a closer look.

Oh, he also can use a shotgun, with which he destroys effigies of Keemstar and other shit. Gnomes, to be exact. But they represent Keemstar.

Feel free to ask for more information.

Moonjik
06-23-2016, 02:00 AM
Excuse you, Benjamin Harrison was an amazing president! He passed the Sherman Antitrust Act!

EDIT: Also, it's too late to change a character isn't it?

Turtlesauce
06-23-2016, 03:07 AM
Log's analysis of iDubbbz is kinda useless in terms of who iDubbbz is, so let me fill you in.

iDubbbz is a Youtuber who focuses on contant that may seem "edgy" to others, similar to Filthy Frank, who he works a lot with. One of his main personas is "Content Cop", where he critiques other Youtube channels who do shit content. He's very light, but very flexible and shows some fighting skills. He has also shown to be prone to do very flexible challenges, and has on certain occasions, waded through a storm drain to eat pickles (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyN6R3xqvG8), played a torturous game of Twister involving getting beaten, stepping on mousetraps and on burning candle wax, and more bullshit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71MDrC400A), put multiple packs of cigarettes on his hands (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNT88aISu8), and more bullshit like that. To beat him one would have to best him in combat, although he's got some basic fighting training to learn to fight the notorious reactor Jinx, who never showed up to their fight.

There's a lot more, but the key points is that he's controversial (His fans like to call him racist, homophobic, etc. names and this doesn't bother him, nor does he explicitly promote it, only seeming to use it as pseudo-satire. His stance is odd--he'll refer to himself as these names, but I get the vibe he does it just to say the words rather than actually jab at specific people with them.) and willing to do a lot of crap on-camera or in front of other people, even if it might embarrass the normal person or do him physical harm. There's a lot I haven't listed, such as asking for a McGangbang at McDonalds, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5bcwKRqAM) running around Wal-mart in a Spongebob onesie, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI8302JmM-8) and more.

His catchphrase is "Hey, that's pretty good (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4)." Works often with the Youtubers Filthy Frank, Maxmoefoe, and Anything4views. I'd recommend watching some of the videos if you want a closer look.

Oh, he also can use a shotgun, with which he destroys effigies of Keemstar and other shit. Gnomes, to be exact. But they represent Keemstar.

Feel free to ask for more information.

His special move is Hair Cake

Poles
06-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Excuse you, Benjamin Harrison was an amazing president! He passed the Sherman Antitrust Act!

EDIT: Also, it's too late to change a character isn't it?

I haven't started so yeah you can still change

BKTurner47
06-23-2016, 01:09 PM
This is actually really helpful for me thank you
About the Weirdmageddon part:

- In the episode "Dipper and Mabel v. the Future", Ford tells Dipper that the interdimensional rift is cracking, and if they don't respond in time, it could "cause reality as we know it to completely unravel!"
- They then go to the cliffs of Gravity Falls in hopes of finding an alien adhesive, and Ford tells Dipper than the cliffs were probably formed because a UFO crash-landed into the town millions of years ago
- Ford then hands Dipper a magnet gun, which helps him to guide across the alien hideout
- When Ford offers Dipper to be his apprentice, he tells Dipper, "isn't it suffocating?" (he's referring to Dipper's twin, Mabel, and since Stan and Ford didn't have a good relation at the time, Ford compares it to that)
- After discussing this, they stumble across alien security droids who "detect adrenaline" (Dipper and Mabel vs the Future")
- Ford was then captured by a security droid, and says that the rift is more important than his safety
- Dipper ignores this, and bravely rescues Ford from the security droid
- This REALLY impresses Ford, and Dipper accepts the offer of the apprenticeship
- But, Dipper had a walkie-talkie with him, and he accidentally accepts the offer with it on, telling it to Mabel
- When Dipper comes back home, Mabel is upset, and is visibly in tears, saying she doesn't want Summer to end
- So, she runs off with Dipper's backpack (with the rift inside of it), and cries about wanting Summer to last forever
- A possessed Blendin Blandin then convinces Mabel to hand him the rift, and breaks it upon getting it
- Bill Cipher then pops out of Blendin's body, and starts Weirdmageddon by unleashing a giant X into the sky from the nightmare realm
- Ford then tells Dipper, "We're too late! It's the end of the world!"
- In the next episode, "Weirdmageddon", Ford tries to destroy Bill with the Quantum Destabalizer, but is then frozen into gold by Bill, as his weapon missed by a longshot
- Bill also BURNS THE JOURNALS, telling Dipper that he can't be a hero in this world
- In the series finale, "Take Back the Falls" (which is two episodes later), Ford is unfrozen, as Bill needs him to spread Weirdmageddon worldwide (There is a barrier protecting weirdness in Gravity Falls from spreading)
- Ford tells Bill that a "simple equation" could collapse the barrier, but he doesn't tell him what it is
- Bill then tells Ford about what he could achieve if he tells him the equation, saying he could be "all-powerful", and "greater than anything you can imagine"
- Ford still denies to tell him, and Bill says he can get it directly out his mind
- But, Ford tells him that he can't enter his mind unless he agrees to let him in
- This angers Bill, and he cuffs him, telling him that "I'll make you talk. It's only a matter of time"
- Bill then electrically tortures Ford, trying to get him to fess up
- It doesn't work, but then, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and others interrupt the interrogation with the Shacktron
- Bill then sends his Henchmaniacs to take care of the problem, but they're all defeated
- Ford congratulates Dipper and Mabel for doing this, and Bill realizes that maybe if he tortures the kids, Ford would fess up, and then freezes him
- But, Bill can't hurt the Shacktron, as it is laced with unicorn hair, which is a natural anti-weirdness shield!
- To make a long story short, Ford is unfrozen, and he knows of one other way to defeat Bill (a "zodiac" with ten symbols), but it doesn't work
- Bill is eventually defeated in the mindspace by Stanley, and Ford gets his identity back

I haven't started so yeah you can still change
Oh, can I trade Shaq for Thanos?

Poles
06-23-2016, 09:38 PM
Thanos is not a human. You're keeping Shaq unless you have a character that fits the requirements for this BR.

Moonjik
06-23-2016, 09:42 PM
Can I switch Lawrence of Arabia to Zatlan Ibrahimovic?

Poles
06-23-2016, 09:43 PM
Can I switch Lawrence of Arabia to Zatlan Ibrahimovic?

Ye mang

Moonjik
06-23-2016, 09:44 PM
Ye mang
ZLAT ZLAT ZLAT!

BKTurner47
06-25-2016, 07:24 PM
Thanos is not a human. You're keeping Shaq unless you have a character that fits the requirements for this BR.

It has to be human then...

Well.. I'll trade Wolverine for Shaq!

Poles
06-25-2016, 07:30 PM
It has to be human then...

Well.. I'll trade Wolverine for Shaq!

"Real people or realistic characters from fiction" is the rule
Wolverine isn't realistic
can you just keep Shaq please I already started writing

BKTurner47
06-25-2016, 08:30 PM
"Real people or realistic characters from fiction" is the rule
Wolverine isn't realistic
can you just keep Shaq please I already started writing
Oh... okay. Just make sure Shaq has his signature moves from Shaq Fu!

Poles
06-28-2016, 02:42 PM
Alright, well, getting inspiration for this is getting hard. I think some arena suggestions might help. Suggest here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16t_2eHmZUJsbKaB-92BaDqu7HYmzx8yhv8rDECpJd_k/viewform)!