PDA

View Full Version : BR Fusion!

Klonoa
08-28-2016, 02:27 PM
Because a Klonoa-written BR has yet to be written.

Welcome everyone, to BR Fusion! Where we combine two BRs and turn them into one! Let's see, how do I explain this?

Remember OCBR? And Crusade? And the Battlebath? Yeah, lots of people submitted OCs for those.
And VGBR and its sequels? Yeah, who doesn't love video games?

What you are going to do is take one of YOUR OCs, and pair him or her up with a video game character! They will form a tag team of sorts, and duke it out against other teams. This may or may not be somewhat lighthearted.

Be sure to pick a VG character that fits well with your OC. ...Or don't. I'll have fun writing it either way.

Hm... let's start with 12 teams. If more people are interested, I'll add them. And don't worry, Help Me 2 will be coming soon.

1. Rei (Country's Conquest among others) and Dante (Devil May Cry) - Juiz
2. Spinel (Adventures of DIS) and Jigglypuff (Pokemon) - Peridot
3. Gawain (Turtle's Biggest and Greatest BR) and Samus (Metroid) - Mooncat
4. Brother Nature (Country's Conquest) and Rin Tohsaka (Fate Stay/Night) - Log
5. Hallam (Country's Conquest) and Undyne (Undertale) - Ranger
6. Hot Gay Dad (Rocket's Subconscious) and Mewtwo (Pokemon)
7. Boomer (Caulfield Academy) and Boomer (Left For Dead) - Ludwig
8. Khasm al Ecrem (Zombie Utopia) and Sam Fisher (Splinter Cell) - Gunnut
9. Loafa Bred (OC Village and others) and Mario (Super Mario) - Adonis
10. Greg the Vampire (OC Death Rally) and Qin Shi Huang Di (Civilization) - Polar
11. Govby (Adventures of DIS) and Mega Man (Gee, I wonder!) - Brine
12. Sebastian (ISF among others) and Yurika Kirishima (Rival Schools) - YN
13. Sir Candlelight (Enden) and Batman (Arkham)

Juiz
08-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Rei and Dante

Faker
08-28-2016, 02:36 PM
Spinel and Jigglypuff

Moonjik
08-28-2016, 02:42 PM
Gawain and Samus

Lohuydahutt
08-28-2016, 03:14 PM
Brother Nature from that OCBR Conquest thing that never happened and Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay/Night (hey, Visual Novels are video games technically =P)

rangernumberx
08-28-2016, 03:30 PM
Save me a spot, please

Rocket
08-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Hot Gay Dad and Mewtwo pl0x

Katz
08-28-2016, 04:54 PM
Hmm.....

Boomer (Bomb shooting guy from my current forum story, "Caulfield Academy: School for the Supernaturally Talented") and a Boomer from Left for Dead.

*If you need information on my Boomer, pm me and I can give you some information on his character seeing has he has yet to be fully developed.

Moonjik
08-28-2016, 06:18 PM
Gawain appeared in Turtle's biggest and greatest BR

i think

GonadTheNomad
08-28-2016, 06:35 PM
Khasm al Ekrem and Sam Fisher por favor

If Sam has been used before Archer from SC Conviction

aDONIS
08-28-2016, 06:42 PM
Loafa Bred and Mario.

idk theyre both italian

Poles
08-28-2016, 07:50 PM
Greg the vampire from various fanfics (started in death rally) and Qin Shi Huang from Civilization
if Qin Shi Huang doesn't count (totally should) then uhhh Mr. Saturn

BrineBlade
08-28-2016, 09:23 PM
If you're alright with adding another pair in, I'd like to suggest Govby (from Adventures of DIS) and Mega Man

Klonoa
08-28-2016, 09:48 PM
Khasm al Ekrem and Sam Fisher por favor

If Sam has been used before Archer from SC Conviction

Where's Khasm from again?

If you're alright with adding another pair in, I'd like to suggest Govby (from Adventures of DIS) and Mega Man

Sure, I can do that. Fantastic choices, guys!

GonadTheNomad
08-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Where's Khasm from again?

Sure, I can do that. Fantastic choices, guys!

Zombie Utopia.

YellowNerd
08-29-2016, 01:46 PM
I'll join with S.A.D (http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13916-ISF-RPG-2&p=427772&viewfull=1#post427772) and Yurika Kirishima (http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Yurika_Kirishima)

rangernumberx
08-29-2016, 02:11 PM
To finish off the roster, my OC will be Hallam Crow, as seen in OCBR: Conquest. He will be assisted by the head of the Royal Guard, Undyne.

Klonoa
08-29-2016, 04:28 PM
Prologue Part 1: Pizza Party!

“Well, I’m not one to turn down free pizza. I’m on a strict budget, after all.”

A man with white hair and a very flamboyant style of attire was one of the 24 people in a brightly lit ballroom. And this little ballroom had free pizza sitting on a large table. No one knew how any of them got here. They just…. Did. And all at the same time, too. Handy, huh? Oh, and no one knew where the pizza came from, either.

The man, Dante, continued to munch on his slice of Italian goodness. That’s when another young man, also with white hair, tapped him on the shoulder.

“So you’re Dante?” the man asked.

“...Yes? What’s it to you?”

“Rei. Apparently we’re on a team.”

Dante looked at Rei, and Rei looked at Dante. “....So what are you, some Alucard ripoff?” Rei asked, bleak eyes looking up at the taller man.

In return, Dante eyed the knives Rei had on him. “...I have no clue what you’re talking about.”

Not too far away at another table, a being with strange colored skin and hair was happily talking to a puffball. ...Or at least trying to talk.

“So you’re Jigglypuff, yeah?” the being, known as a Celestial began, “I’m Spinel! According to the list on the wall over there, we’re on a team! Ooh! I hope it’s a fun kind of team! I hope it’s a belly dancing tournament, too, because then we’ll win for sure! ….You’ll win despite having no belly, too!”

“Jigglypuff!” the Balloon Pokemon exclaimed happily, brandishing a black Sharpie in her hand.

“So what do you like to do?” Spinel asked, flipping a bang of her blue hair around.

“Jiggly! Jigg! Jigglypuff!” Jigglypuff cheered, pretending to sing into the marker.

“Oh, that’s adorable!” Spinel laughed, thinking that this was the best partner she could ever have.

Nearby, Samus Aran chose not to eat the pizza after she saw a runty man who stank of smoke try to flirt with some other girl. This man was Gawain, and lucky for her, he was her partner.

“What is this?!” Gawain was shouting, “Why in blazes can’t I curse?! I’m supposed to be cussing every second!”

“Yeah, about that…” a mysterious voice said over the intercom, “I’ve turned off cursing. I have been controlled by a British overlord who fears balloons, so…. No one can swear.”

“But swearing is my thing!” Dante yelled furiously. “I say what I think, and at this moment I can’t say it!”

“Too bad. You’re playing by my rules now.”

“Calm yourself.” a Native-American-looking man said placidly, “If you can’t control your thoughts, how do you expect yourself to take control of your behavior?”

Brother Nature, or as he called himself, Leif, eyed the pizza in his hand. Of all the nasty things humans had to create, at least this wasn’t one of them. He carefully removed the sausages and the buffalo chicken from his slice, though.

“Hey Leif. We’re on a team.”

Brother Nature turned around to see Rin Tohsaka, a girl with dark hair with more than a little bit of magic up her sleeves.

Before Brother Nature could respond, Rin walked away, sitting by herself and minding her own business. “Yay. Working with humans.” he mumbled.

Meanwhile, in a secluded area far away from the room with everyone, an unknown individual was reading off the list of teams.

“Right, okay… Next is Hallam and Undyne…” he glanced over at the computer screen, where the two fighters were having some small talk. ….Very small talk.

“So you’re a human?” Undyne asked Hallam.

“Indeed.”

“Normally I’d strike you down right now, but since we’re on a team, I guess that can wait.”

“...Cool.”

“Next is…” the person paused and groaned. “...Hot Gay Dad and Mewtwo…?”

Mewtwo was using his psychic powers to make HGD stay away from him. When the Dad noticed that the “big cute kitty” was on his team, he couldn’t keep his hands off Mewtwo.

“Aw, come on, kitty. Can I at least get a nice touch of your tail? I mean, look where it’s connected to-”

Mewtwo used his tail to slap Hot Gay Dad across the face. “If I weren’t on your team, I would have turned you into stone by now, and shattered you into a thousand pieces.” he mumbled.

“Well, that’s my fetish!” Hot Gay Dad sighed, his eyes twinkling.

“And this is one of the many reasons why I dislike humans.” Undyne grumbled, glancing at the gay dad.

“Nice spear, by the way.” Hallam said, trying to change the subject from humans to weapons.

“It all comes from being part of the Underground Royal Guard.” the fish monster said proudly. “Now, uh… I’ve examined twelve of us carefully, but what about the other twelve?”

That’s a good point, Undyne. We’ll cover those people in the second half of the prologue!

Faker
09-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Belly-dancing Jigglypuff ftw!!

But seriously, this was great! I love how you write for Spinel. It's nearly spot-on as to how I imagined her despite not being able to do much with her in DIS.

Lohuydahutt
09-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Honestly I kind of forgot what I actually wrote about Brother Nature when I first made him kek *goes back to read over it* yeah that seems like an accurate portrayal probably.

Looking forward to seeing all of these teams in action :3

rangernumberx
09-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Hopefully Undyne warms up and tries to teach Hallam to make spaghetti. Great job on the portrayals!

Turtlesauce
09-10-2016, 04:49 AM
Is there still hope that I can join?

Klonoa
09-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Sure. I've been busy and I haven't finished intros yet. Name an OC and a video game character!

Turtlesauce
09-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Sir Candlelight (http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthread.php?13603-Enden-before-the-Storm-RPG&p=420280&viewfull=1#post420280) and Batman (Arkham Games)

YellowNerd
09-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Ayyyyyy Candlelight good shit fam

Klonoa
10-19-2016, 04:11 PM
Prologue Part 2: Let's Go!

And now we move on to one of the more gross characters in this battle. The host turned away in disgust as The Boomer grunted and hefted its massive gut in the middle of the ballroom.

“What kind of a sick joke is this?!” the Boomer’s partner, also named Boomer, exclaimed. “Are we paired up just because we have the same names?”

Boomer was dressed in orange, and his skin was oddly red. He had no hair, which was probably the only thing the other Boomer could boast about. The Boomer burped and his belly gurgled, and Boomer had to sidestep away to not inhale the horrible smell.

...But The Boomer waddled back close to Boomer anyway, which made the superhero sigh in defeat. No matter how far away Boomer went away from The Boomer, The Boomer always remained at Boomer’s side.

You can get these two orders of Boomer fun for free, confusion included. On to the next pair!

Next up were Sam Fisher and Khasm al Ecrem. And they were both pretty similar.

“So we’re both military people, I see.” Sam said, twirling around his gun. “Where are your firearms, though?”

“Oh, I don’t use guns often.” Khasm replied, “They attract too much attention when they fire. I prefer silent weapons, like knives and stuff. No need to reload, after all.”

It’s kinda like those really bad farts. Those silent but violent ones. ...Yeah, I just used a weird fart joke, deal with it.

“Who’s saying that?” Khasm asked, looking around and barely dodging a puddle of vomit from The Boomer.

No need to worry about that. Shall we continue?

*Gasp* Oh no WAY, everyone! Look at that! It’s Mr. Nintendo himself! It’s… It’s a…

“It’s-a me, Mario!” the Italian plumber in red shirt and overalls exclaimed, jumping around and landing a perfect backflip in front of his equally Italian partner.

“Do you-a think-a I care about-a your-a stupid tricks-a?!” the baker named Loafa Bred shouted, “I will-a punch-a your pie hole and knock-a out-a your teeth!”

Hey. You’re supposed to fight WITH Mario. Not AGAINST him.

“SHUT UP-A I’ll do what want-”

Yeah. Okay.

“Wat izz dis?!” Qin Shi Huang shouted as he stared at the slice of pizza in his hand. “Dis rook rike da brud of peepoh mai sohjahs beat up when day make mai Great Warr!”

“Why am I with this guy?” Greg the Vampire asked, while polishing his minivan which was somehow parked in the ballroom.

“I wirr win dis fight! My sohjahs wirr fight for dare supreme reader!”

“That sounds familiar, but you’re not from North Korea.” a stocky man said near Qin. This guy was Sir Govby, from an alternate timeline when Britain beat America in the Revolutionary War. And his partner?

...AAH! No way! It’s the Blue Bomber himself! Aah! J-jump, Megaman! Woooooooo!

Yeah, the famous blue robot was standing next to Govby, with a whole arsenal of… a lot of stuff. Like, way more than his Smash Moveset. For fun, he shot out some bubbles into the air and watched them pop silently.

“And there they go… having accomplished nothing in their existence…” a teenager mumbled as he watched the bubbles pop.

This teen was dressed in black, aside from the green tie on his front. “I don’t even know why I’m here…” he mumbled, “At least I have this person as my partner.”

This was Sebastian. He was sad. ...Yeah, that’s it. However, he was an expert violin player, and his sadness was contagious. Not the… best person to invite to your birthday party. Oh, but your funeral? Oh, he’s the best in the world!

His partner was Yurika Kirishima, and just Sebastian’s luck, she played the violin like a professional. Their violins combined made them a very powerful duo, with the power of music. “Maybe you ought to show me what you can play on your instrument sometimes!” she said to Sebastian with a polite grin.

“Yeah. Sure.” he replied, completely unfazed by her smile.

And lastly was Sir Candlelight, the happy knight made of wax!

“I don’t need YOU to introduce me! I can introduce myself! I shall vanquish all evil and fight for what’s right in all the world, and all the people that need help!” Sir Candlelight shouted.

Help, huh? Yeah, I might know a guy…

And next to Candlelight was-

“I’m Batman.”

Yes, you can clearly see that-

“I’m Batman.”

That’s… what I was going to-

“I’m Batman.”

Right.

The voice came over the speaker. “Hello, all thirteen teams! You have been chosen to do one thing in particular: defeat all the other teams in glorious combat!” Just saying this brought forth loud conversations between the combatants.

“GLORIOUS COMBAT INDEED!”

“Do we have to…”

“PUFF!”

“This is something I can get behind!”

“Is this the only thing humans know how to do?”

“I’m Batman!”

“But of course, some rules.” the voice continued, “You can pretty much do anything, as long as you defeat the other team. You’ll all be transported to an arena where you can travel and seek out others to kill! ...Oh, and friendly fire is a thing, so be careful where you aim! Ready?”

And without waiting for an answer, all 26 contestants were whisked away to some unknown arena.

“GOOOOOOOOoooooooo actually wait I already transported them. ...Whatever.”

Lohuydahutt
10-19-2016, 04:15 PM
ayyyyyy

can't wait for like, actual fighting. Also, who's that Batman guy again?

rangernumberx
10-19-2016, 04:17 PM
ayyyyyy

can't wait for like, actual fighting. Also, who's that Batman guy again?

He's Batman.

Faker
10-19-2016, 04:17 PM
Let's go team Dancing Puffs! Speaking of which this reminds me that I have to send you a list of Spinel's abilities considering EDX's game never really fell through. :p

Turtlesauce
10-19-2016, 04:27 PM
GLORIOUS COMBAT INDEED

YellowNerd
10-19-2016, 09:11 PM
Ayyyyyy a concerto of sadness , lets' go baby

Klonoa
11-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Chapter 1, Part 1: Set the Stage

Our thirteen teams found themselves separated, but not from their teammates. In this map, there were four distinct sections in the shape of a triangle. Odd, huh?

The first was way up to the north, where snow and ice reigned supreme. If one looked really closely, he or she could see little tents dotting the horizon. Tents that belonged to a certain tribe. Around the cold tundra were icy forests. Past the icy forests, there were ruins of some sort, and even further past that was something that oddly looked like Russian buildings. Huh.

The second point was to the southwest. It was a mountainous region, with tall trees and steep slopes everywhere. Inside many of these mountains were holes, created specifically for large creatures to live in. In the forests, woodland creatures of all sorts frolicked and played.

To the southeast and last part of the triangle was an old decrepit mansion. The mansion was shrouded in darkness, and the black sky didn’t help that one bit. Aside from the full moon casting its light, there were no other lights visible. Inside the mansion were machines, clearly used. Not only were they used, however, they were specifically used for torture.

And the fourth area was the spot in the center, where all the other three were connected. No one appeared here, and it was a place shrouded in mystery and fog.

In the cold region up north, our groups were Spinel and Jigglypuff, Hot Gay Dad and Mewtwo, Boomer and Boomer, and Loafa Bred and Mario.

In the mountainous region further south, our teams are Brother Nature and Rin, Gawain and Samus, Hallam and Undyne, and Greg and Qin Shi Huang Di.

In the dark and spoopy mansion, our teams were Rei and Dante, Khasm and Sam, Govby and Mega Man, Sebastian and Yurika, and Candlelight and Batman.

And all at once, everyone heard this message booming from the sky.

“Greetings, everyone. As you all may very well be aware of, you have been transported to an arena.”

“NAW, REALLY.” Dante shouted into the air.

“All of you are trapped here, left to fight to the death, until there is a clear winner.” the voice continued, “Now, you all are grouped into three different sections. Think of a circle with three points extending from the center. You all are free to move to different sections, but you HAVE TO pass through the center section if you want to travel.”

The person speaking cleared his throat. “Hm… any other rules? Nope, not really! Just fight! Remember your teams, because they were meant to help you! ...Doesn’t mean you have to follow these teams but whatever… Okay. The one who is left alive can escape! Go!”

And just like that, the sky was quiet again.

In the northern, cold region, Spinel and Jigglypuff found themselves taking refuge in one of the abandoned tents clustered together. While tattered, the fabric making up these tents still provided some warmth, as minor as it was.

“Ugh… it’s freezing here!” Spinel exclaimed, holding herself tightly. “Why did we have to be dropped here of all places?”

“Puff!” Jigglypuff agreed, shivering even more than Spinel.

“I should totally do a belly dance to help me warm up or something.” Spinel grumbled, instinctively moving her hips back and forth as she sat down. “...Maybe there’s something around here that can help us stay warm…”

“Puff! Jiggly!” the Balloon Pokemon cheered as it jumped up and pointed at what seemed to be a large chest.

...No, get your head out of the gutter.

“Ooh, what’s in here?” Spinel said to herself as she opened the lid of the chest. “Hm… nets, bows without arrows, masks… ooh! Coats, gloves, boots, and hats!” And in no time at all Spinel was dressed in winter clothing matching her appearance.

“Jiggly…?” Jigglypuff moaned as it realized there were no Jiggly-sized clothes in the chest, except for maybe the hat.

“Aw, are you cold? Well, we can’t have that, can we?” Spinel said, determined to find a way to get Jigglypuff warm. Unzipping her new coat, she picked Jigglypuff up and stuffed it inside the warm fabric. Rezipping it made Jigglypuff squirm in slight annoyance, even though it had to admit that it was warm now.

“So is this what the humans look like when they’re pregnant?” Spinel asked, seeing Jigglypuff make a bulge by her stomach. “Oh well! Now we can do extreme belly dances together!”

Not too far away, Hot Gay Dad and Mewtwo were lost in the chilly forest. The Genetic Pokemon was unfazed by the low temperatures, and surprisingly, so was everyone’s favorite Dad.

“Don’t you worry, darling.” HGD said seductively, “I’m not feeling chilly at all! Besides, the warmth of my body and churning blood is keeping at least one part of me super warm. ...Would you like a sample?”

“No.”

“I’m not cold, I swear! The cold never bothered me, anyway~!” HGD continued, wiggling his tush at the cat.

“I swear, you’re probably going to be the first one to die in this competition, and that’s by my hands, if you don’t stop persecuting me!” Mewtwo shouted telepathically.

Hot Gay Dad chortled. “Hoo hoo, persecuting you, you say? I like bad boys who are into knowing their place around me. ;)”

“There is no one else in the world as unfortunate as me.” Mewtwo groaned.

At about the same distance away as Spinel and Jiggs were from HGD and Mewtwo, there was double trouble with the two Boomers, at the town ruins.

“There’s literally nothing here.” Boomer said, kicking over two slabs of stone, which oddly looked like gravestones. “There’s just snow and ice and wrecked buildings. I don’t even think the train station is still functioning over there!”

The other Boomer groaned as his stomach gurgled, and a small puddle of bile appeared by his feet.

“Come on, let’s go and find some people, so we can get out of here.” Boomer said to Boomer, heading in the direction of the forest. “I’d say we should head for those tiny tents in the distance, but the forest is closer. At least it’s more interesting than this wreck.”

The other Boomer, not knowing any better, lumbered behind Boomer, drooling bile the entire way and leaving a greenish trail in the snow.

And near the Russian buildings, Loafa Bred and Mario were aimlessly wandering around. Loafa was shivering madly, while Mario seemed to have no problem with handling the cold.

“WHY-A ARE WE-A HERE?!” Loafa shouted, sneezing soon afterwards. “I WOULD RATHER KILL-A MYSELF THAN STAY-A HERE!”

“Let’s-a go!” Mario encouraged, motioning for Loafa to follow him, despite the two of them having little to no traction in the ice. “We’re number one!”

“UNLESS YOU-A FIND SOMETHING TO KEEP-A ME WARM I’M NOT-A MOVING.” Loafa screeched, running off to find some shelter.

Mario shrugged and decided to follow, keeping tabs on his surroundings. While he didn’t exactly know how to read Russian, he knew what a sign with flowers on it meant.

Now why don’t we go down to the seemingly-haunted mansion. Okay, it wasn’t really haunted. ...Was it?

“HAUNTED? IT’S NOTHING SIR CANDLELIGHT IS AFRAID OF!” the knight made of wax declared loudly. With Batman by his side, the two of them felt almost at home. After all, there were dimly lit candles everywhere for our favorite wax knight, and the dark comforted our favorite bat.

The dynamic duo actually found themselves on the highest terrace of the mansion, where the full moon was gently shining. Batman seemed to like how this caused a large shadow of him to appear on the ground.

“I’m Batman!” he said dramatically as he posed and swept his cape.

“My dear knightly friend, is there perhaps something else you can say other than who you are?” Candlelight asked his teammate.

Batman blinked. “...I am Groot?”

“No, no dear sir!” Candlelight objected, “Guardians of the Galaxy is Marvel! You’re DC! Now, enough standing around, let us engage in battle! I LIVE FOR THIS!”

“And I’m still Batman!”

Hey, look at that. An improvement.

Meanwhile, Rei and Dante found themselves in the basement of the giant mansion. It wasn’t a very pretty sight.

“Ugh… what’s all this stuff?” Rei asked, feeling his feet step in wet stuff.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Dante responded, sniffing the air. “It smells like iron. Rich iron. It’s blood. Not exactly fresh, but it’s definitely blood.” Another deep whiff of air. “And not just any type of blood, too. It’s demon blood. ...At least, partly. I hope I get to hunt some down.”

“You can hunt as many demons as you want, but we’ve got to defeat everyone else first.” Rei reminded him, “How about this? Pretend everyone else is a demon. Then slay them like I do with my knives!”

Dante scoffed. “Knives? Blades aren’t bad, but I never leave home without carrying Ebony and Ivory with me.” the Demon Hunter spun his two guns around to show Rei.

Rei gave a crooked smile. “I think we’ll make an excellent team, Dante.”

A murderous feeling began to well up inside the pale young man. “Hehehe… I can’t wait for a bloodbath!”

On the third floor on the mansion, Sebastian and Yurika were slow exploring, though it was hard to see because of the darkness. Feeling a door handle, Sebastian sighed dejectedly and pushed it open, a loud creaking suddenly ringing and echoing.

And then several lights turned on by themselves. What they saw made the two of them gasp in surprise.

“A concert hall….” Sebastian said, feeling slightly better. ...Only slightly, though. “Music… my violin… I want to play…”

“Remind me not to stand so close to you when you play, though.” Yurika said, “I don’t think the person speaking to us overhead earlier ever said that friendly-fire was off... I hope you don’t mind if I stay out of earshot.”

Sebastian couldn’t care less.

“...Would you like me to stand outside this door and keep watch while you play?” Yurika offered, seeing Sebastian take out his violin and bow.”

“Go ahead…” the musician said sorrowfully, “Do whatever you want… but it’ll all be in vain. ...No one will come near me while I’m playing... “

Yurika sighed and shut the door behind her, plunged into near darkness again. If anyone got close to her, she’d be ready. “And also, kid… take some Prozac or something.” she mumbled.

That’s about half the cast! Tune in next time, whenever that is, when we cover the next half of our fighters! ...It's also when we discover what that 4th area is!

Turtlesauce
11-12-2016, 03:25 PM
Damn, I like how you're setting up all this talking and bonding, it really hypes up the action to come

Faker
11-13-2016, 04:53 PM
Oh my gosh Spinel and Jigglypuff are so precious together! <3 My heart just melted.

rangernumberx
11-13-2016, 05:13 PM
Do mountain ranges come equipped with things needed for spaghetti lessons for bonding and all that? Sure, if Mewtwo hasn't attacked HGD yet my two stand a chance, but still a bit worried. Anyway, great chapter, Klo! I am still wondering what that fourth arena is, though.