PDA

View Full Version : The Deep Freezer Brainstorm Thread

Lohuydahutt
01-04-2017, 09:02 PM
From what I gather our group being laid back is pretty much its main concept, but I feel like it probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to actually do something other than chill out and talk about stuff every once in a while. So this thread shall be dedicated to actually coming up with ideas of what we can do as a group. Maybe some collaborative stuff like group rap battles or group reviews? IDK, I don't really have all that many ideas off the top of my head personally. Point is, if you have any good ideas about something we could do in this group but you're uncertain about whether or not it'd be a good idea or not, this is the thread for you.

Janet
01-04-2017, 09:17 PM
We should work on a parody album together. Like the Sam Sucks one.

Mike Hat
01-04-2017, 09:17 PM
I like the idea of some group battles and reviews being a thing, as a sort of community building thing. I'd also be down for some kind of system where we can submit something we've been working on and maybe get some feedback before sharing it to a larger audience. I personally am often too nervous to submit stuff I've been working on for the forum as a whole to see, but perhaps it'd be easier to share with a more laid back community such as ours.

Maybe some game nights or "movie" nights could be fun as well (by movie I just mean watching videos together at Watch2Gether) since those can be fun and build community too.

Hound
01-05-2017, 07:24 AM
if everyone here has a ps4 we could all get one game and play it and we cold all decide on the game 2 gether

Janet
01-05-2017, 12:20 PM
if everyone here has a ps4 we could all get one game and play it and we cold all decide on the game 2 gether

I don't think anyone else here has a ps4

Lohuydahutt
01-05-2017, 02:42 PM
Yeah... I have a 3DS and a Wii U and that's about it. Steam games would probably work tho if we want to go that route.