PDA

View Full Version : Were groups worth it?

Poles
01-07-2017, 12:35 AM
So now that we have groups, I think even the most staunch supporters of bringing them back are feeling a bit underwhelmed. I didn't vote either for or against bringing back groups, but I know Log voted against them. Not sure about the rest of you. Do you guys think things will get better? Juiz is sending that PM about groups to all members soon, so maybe that'll help. idk mang

Hound
01-07-2017, 03:32 PM
I really wanted to be in a group a couple yrs ago when they were kinda ending im all for it really happy there Back kinda wish we had user colors its whatever i guess. Also its a good way to get to know peaple and be friends with them and thats great since i have like 0 IRL friends lol rip i can totally see more peaple joining the groups when Juiz sends the PM To All The other Forumers

Uprising
01-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Hi I'm here now

Groups are sort of underwhelming but I'm sure as the word spreads around a bit they should pick up. I don't have a problem with groups and I think that the forum is better off having groups, but not a lot is happening so far.

Maybe making a Skype group with all the members of this group or something would pick up activity here at least. Or at least make it seem like more of a thing.