PDA

View Full Version : Organization Meeting: What to do with this group?

Turtlesauce
01-09-2017, 02:49 PM
It's pretty obvious we need to do something with this group, give it an identity, so to speak, so I came up with a few activities or something:

-Classic Forum Games (H+H)
-Writing Challenges (or something writing-related)
-Debates?

You should all chip in with ideas and the such

Baldy Jr
01-09-2017, 02:50 PM
I've been toying around with the idea of a game and a story of some sort.

The game I'm not sure about, but the story would be something like Countries, but I want to do something with it that separates it from the usual cliches you see in those kinds of stories.

Turtlesauce
01-09-2017, 02:52 PM
I've been toying around with the idea of a game and a story of some sort.

The game I'm not sure about, but the story would be something like Countries, but I want to do something with it that separates it from the usual cliches you see in those kinds of stories.

How about each member gives out a description of themselves, and then we can build characters on those descriptions. Then, with the characters we can write the Organization L fan-fic.

It can be something we all contribute to, and when we finish it, we can post it for everyone to see

Umbreon
01-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Thing is for me there aint much i can contribute too xP I dont write or like writing much, i have only participated in a forum game once (And even then that was just me telling ranger a game character to use), and i dont do much online games so game night kinda things will prob have me not participate much or just not trying and such, so im probably the worst person to have in a group since i don't do shit xP

Turtlesauce
01-09-2017, 02:56 PM
Thing is for me there aint much i can contribute too xP I dont write or like writing much, i have only participated in a forum game once (And even then that was just me telling ranger a game character to use), and i dont do much online games so game night kinda things will prob have me not participate much or just not trying and such, so im probably the worst person to have in a group since i don't do shit xP

You write songs, don't you? Or at least you did. Maybe you can write songs, and Cascade can sing them!

Umbreon
01-09-2017, 02:58 PM
You write songs, don't you? Or at least you did. Maybe you can write songs, and Cascade can sing them!

Ehhh i havent written a song in ages, the last time i wrote one was mid-lateish 2015 ithink or so and they were never really that good so i mostly stopped doing them.

Turtlesauce
01-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Ehhh i havent written a song in ages, the last time i wrote one was mid-lateish 2015 ithink or so and they were never really that good so i mostly stopped doing them.

They were good, I always enjoyed reading them.

What about Pokemon Showdowns? We can do those. I'm not really big/good at Pokemon, but I can play it

Baldy Jr
01-09-2017, 03:01 PM
How about each member gives out a description of themselves, and then we can build characters on those descriptions. Then, with the characters we can write the Organization L fan-fic.

It can be something we all contribute to, and when we finish it, we can post it for everyone to see

The only concern I have about that is if we get stuck waiting on someone for too long, or you get a case of "too many cooks" and the plot starts to unwind.

That being said, I did plan on asking you guys how you wanted your characters to be portrayed.

Turtlesauce
01-09-2017, 03:03 PM
The only concern I have about that is if we get stuck waiting on someone for too long, or you get a case of "too many cooks" and the plot starts to unwind.

That being said, I did plan on asking you guys how you wanted your characters to be portrayed.

I love writing, and so does Lud, maybe we each write one story with the same characters, but different stories

Baldy Jr
01-09-2017, 03:05 PM
I love writing, and so does Lud, maybe we each write one story with the same characters, but different stories

That's a cool idea actually, I like that a lot.

Turtlesauce
01-09-2017, 03:08 PM
That's a cool idea actually, I like that a lot.

And it could be from our own POVs, your story from the character Cascade's POV, mine from character Turtle's POV, etc.

I was thinking we could make Organization L seem like this mysterious and evil organization, when in reality it's an Organization that helps people (by any means necessary). Sort of like a Guardian Angel Organization.

And maybe the stories could be how you got to join the organization, or our various missions, or shit like that.

I'm just brainstorming here, what do you think?

Baldy Jr
01-09-2017, 03:18 PM
And it could be from our own POVs, your story from the character Cascade's POV, mine from character Turtle's POV, etc.

I was thinking we could make Organization L seem like this mysterious and evil organization, when in reality it's an Organization that helps people (by any means necessary). Sort of like a Guardian Angel Organization.

And maybe the stories could be how you got to join the organization, or our various missions, or shit like that.

I'm just brainstorming here, what do you think?

My working idea so far is that groups are independent organizations that help the staff in various ways (i.e OL being like a Guardian Angel Organization, Pseudonymphs does something with the arts, etc) but Juiz is both a coadmin and group leader, so there's like corruption and scandals and stuff (sorry Juiz but you're a perfect villain).

That's all I have so far, it's a pretty vague outline so far.

Turtlesauce
01-09-2017, 03:24 PM
My working idea so far is that groups are independent organizations that help the staff in various ways (i.e OL being like a Guardian Angel Organization, Pseudonymphs does something with the arts, etc) but Juiz is both a coadmin and group leader, so there's like corruption and scandals and stuff (sorry Juiz but you're a perfect villain).

That's all I have so far, it's a pretty vague outline so far.

Yes, I like that. Deep Freezer could be like a Social Club, like a Night Club or something.

Also, yes, Juiz is the perfect likeable villain.

Should we make a separate thread for this where we brainstorm and try to figure out the setting and the general plot?

Katz
01-09-2017, 05:20 PM
I'm totally down with this idea!