PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Starting to Lose Adaptain To LA's Blue Shade?

BBC7
04-08-2012, 09:38 PM
The problem I'm having with the shade of blue is as time passes on, it starts to look more and more like
the color Epicz uses. I know many of you might disagree because the shades are different, but I still find it hard to confuse. Be honest, does anybody ever mistake an LA member for an Epicz member or vise versa sometimes? I know LA had to change their color many, many times but I honestly don't think they should stop until they find a color that they can keep for a long period of time without major complaints. I personally think they should use a color like yellow or purple, so they keep their Lightning theme and cannot be easily mistaken as an Epicz member.

Vote in the polls and if you're answer is No, then post what color they should be in the replies.
If your answer is Yes, but Different shade, post the shade in the replies.

BBC7
04-08-2012, 09:51 PM
It looks like we got 2 votes in...

Moonjik
04-09-2012, 10:02 AM
They can pick whatever colour they want...except pink...STAY. AWAY. FROM. THE. PINK!

LAWLzoR
04-09-2012, 10:14 AM
They can pick whatever colour they want...except pink...STAY. AWAY. FROM. THE. PINK!

Why stay away from Pinkie Pie? She's one of the must cutest ponies I'm ever seen! She loves ponies/people, so I don't think she'll mind

Moonjik
04-09-2012, 10:18 AM

Why stay away from Pinkie Pie? She's one of the must cutest ponies I'm ever seen! She loves ponies/people, so I don't think she'll mind
Pink ? Pinkie Pie

Prince
04-09-2012, 11:07 AM
they should be purple.
dark yellow looks far too like orange

ERBoH
04-09-2012, 11:08 AM
I never confused the colors :shrug:
and they also both have icons for their groups now

Moonjik
04-09-2012, 11:10 AM
That reminds me, did you get my message about the Brotherhood's icon?

BBC7
04-09-2012, 11:35 AM

How about when you can't see their icons?

04-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I personally liked Black the best.
But I am the worst person for the job of colors.
I am a little bit color blind. (Yea. Thats not important... )
Should have said that sooner. I thought the blue right now was purple.
I also cant read the yellow and there have been complaints that it looks like pee.

BBC7
04-09-2012, 04:19 PM
I personally liked Black the best.
But I am the worst person for the job of colors.
I am a little bit color blind. (Yea. Thats not important... )
Should have said that sooner. I thought the blue right now was purple.
I also cant read the yellow and there have been complaints that it looks like pee.

Sorry, I didn't know that. I'm not colorblind, so maybe I can help you find colors that are purple
since that's the color you want for your group. I'll just PM you some suggestions you can use, to
help you out.

04-09-2012, 04:23 PM
ERBOH said this one is good. if anything i get a new member color and EPicz colors mixed up

BBC7
04-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey just in case you feel like changing colors I found a website that has color-blind friendly shades of blue and
purple.

Blue = http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/BlueChart.asp
Purple = http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/PurpleChart.asp

Ash Ketchum
04-09-2012, 04:35 PM
LA should change to gold, and Epicz should change to the color LA currently is, it currently is exactly the same as new member color

LAWLzoR
04-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Epicz should change to the color LA currently is, it currently is exactly the same as new member color
Nein und nein, es ist nicht

BBC7
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
LA should change to gold, and Epicz should change to the color LA currently is, it currently is exactly the same as new member color

What type of gold?

This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?
This kind?