PDA

View Full Version : Writing Prompter

Brad
01-30-2017, 04:54 PM
Hey guys. I know you have a scene prompter already, and thats an awesome thread, but this is different from that just to make it clear I'm not making a repeat post.

I like making writing prompts. So, everyday I will be posting a writing prompt that I come up with, in this thread. You can use it however you want if at all, and your welcome to share anything you do with them. Hell, I may end up doing something with them.

These prompts are entirely made up by me, but I'm sure that a lot of them have been thought of before in some sense. Still, I'm trying to spring these all from my imagination so that I won't be getting any online.

If you want me to make you a prompt centering around anything, I can do that too.

Anyhow, here is your Day 1 Prompt:

"The prison nebula: A vast star system made up of immensely large interconnecting prisons for all the worst convicts, killers, and evil creatures in the universe. Its the year 3035, and you are one of the newest prisoners to enter this inescapable asylum. No one has every broken out of the prison nebula, as their are countless guards, puzzles, keys, traps, and countermeasures preventing any being from doing so. There is a threat of an alien prison gang that you angered hanging over your head. Can you be the first to escape before they exact their anger on you?"

Brad
01-31-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm pretty sure I can double post since this is a work of writing, as long as I'm posting more of the writing:

Day 2

Its the distant future, and technology has all but evolved to be able to make humans completely invincible, if you have enough money to pay for it. Soon, society as we know it is taken over by almost totally-invincible super rich people who can now enforce their will on others. Anyone who can't pay to make themselves invincible is just another filthy bleeder, and couldn't possibly be rich or powerful enough to stop them from enforcing their will on the peasants who can't afford invincibility. You are from a low-income background, and your childhood home, the only place you've ever been able to live, is about to be repossessed by the uber rich to increase their land ownings. Your endanger by their wealth and vile hubris, and you need to find a way to stop them. But how?"