PDA

View Full Version : Who would Win?

Brad
01-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Basically, answer the person above you's "who will win" question with an explained answer, and then post your own VS for someone else to answer.

Who would win in a fight, Deadshot (Suicide Squad) or Widowmaker (Overwatch), and why?

Don't forget after answering to put forward your own for the next person. Have fun!

Moonjik
01-30-2017, 05:24 PM
This is a great idea. I'm not too knowledgeable about either of these characters so I'll wait for someone else to do this one lol

rangernumberx
01-30-2017, 06:10 PM
Basically, answer the person above you's "who will win" question with an explained answer, and then post your own VS for someone else to answer.

Who would win in a fight, Deadshot (Suicide Squad) or Widowmaker (Overwatch), and why?

Don't forget after answering to put forward your own for the next person. Have fun!

I'd say Deadshot. Sure, Widowmaker is an excellent sniper, but I don't believe she has anything that quite reaches Deadshot's capabilities, especially when it comes to trick shots (having the bullet ricochet, cutting a chain to get the kill, etc), which means Deadshot will have more opportunities to get the killing blow on Widowmaker than she will on him, though her X-ray ult does help her out a bit. What further pushes it in Deadshot's favour is if it goes into close range combat. Besides from her spider mine, Widowmaker doesn't have any really impressive options, while Deadshot is still incredibly adept at using any kind of firearm, not just sniper rifles.

Mega Man (Classic) vs X (Mega Man X)

Brad
01-30-2017, 06:57 PM
Mega Man (Classic) would win in my opinion. While Mega Man X surely has the edge in physical and possibly mental prowess, Mega Man classic has much more fighting abilities and battle skills in my opinion. I also would give him an edge since he is the true original, and has gone through many more trials than Mega Man X imo.

Who would win: Video Game John Cena or Video Game Donkey Kong?

Faker
01-30-2017, 08:54 PM
As much as I want to support the memey-ness of John Cena, the obvious choice is Donkey Kong. He out classes Cena in everything from speed to raw strength. Not to mention he's super athletic. Even in Cena could somehow get to him he's not doing any damage to that massive killing machine.

The Hulk vs Kratos