PDA

View Full Version : Actual Cannibal Shia Labeouf: The RPG



Baldy Jr
02-05-2017, 11:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Xs2o9n2.png

You’re walking in the woods. There’s no one around and your phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye you spot him…

Shia Labeouf

He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint! He’s gaining on you!


The premise is simple. You, and other unfortunate souls, have found yourselves being hunter by Hollywood Superstar Shia Labeouf. Do whatever you can to defeat Shia, before he defeats (and eats) you!

Character Creation

It's simple, just give me:
-Name
-Description
-A random item your character may bring with them
-What Hunting Ground you'd like to play within

For the items, it can be anything other than:
-A working cellphone/communication device
-Any weapon/ammo
-Any item that will instantly resolve the Shia Situation

Combat
-Every player has 5 HP. When being attacked by Shia, a D6 is rolled, and if the result is equal to or greater than the number of HP you have, you lose 1 HP.
-Shia has 5 HP + 2x the number of players.
-You can choose to attack Shia head on, or use the environment around you to attempt to damage him.

Shia
-Shia is not without the ability to defend himself. He has 4 unique abilities.

-Aah! Your leg! It's caught in a bear trap!: If 3 turns go by, and no one combat takes place, it gives Shia time to set out bear traps. A D6 is rolled for every player, and if it is a 4 or greater, you're caught in a bear trap, and immobilized for 6 minus (your roll) turns. If you roll a 6, you gnaw off your leg and escape that turn.

-Killer Instincts: Shia prioritizes players that have 1 HP.

-Cannibal Frenzy: Upon killing a player, Shia feeds on them to regain 1 HP, and incapacitates him for a turn. This gives other players the chance to create some distance from him. However, if you attack him while he's feeding, you aggro him and Killer Instincts is activated on you, regardless of HP.

-Shia Surprise!: If Shia is trapped in an unfavorable situation, or an impossible one for him, he can sacrifice 2 HP to defy the laws of logic and escape!


Hunting Grounds

-Hunting Grounds are where the game takes place. Please say where you would like the Hunting Ground to be in your entry, and the one with the most will win.

They are:
-Dark forest at night
-Abandoned mall
-Hollywood Studio Sets
-On a ship (at sea or outer space)


Sign ups are open!

Spookiz
02-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Juiz
An edgy looking guy
An iPod loaded up with tons of action scene music and inspiring 80s music
Hollywood Studio Sets

I Created Blazing Pwnage
02-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Adonis
Shia lebeoufs twin brother
A rock
Hollywood studio set

sane
02-05-2017, 12:45 PM
Sane
a loud mouthed, vulgar, and chubby jewish man
Toenail clippers
hollywood studio set

Lancer
02-05-2017, 09:37 PM
Manch
robbie rotten
a net
hollywood studio set, but it's lazytown

BrineBlade
02-06-2017, 12:05 AM
-Name: Brine
-Description: Waluigi but with a sophisticated accent
-A random item your character may bring with them: A tennis racket
-What Hunting Ground you'd like to play within: Hollywood Studio Set

Baldy Jr
02-06-2017, 02:02 PM
I'm gonna leave sign ups open until midnight, I want to start this tomorrow.

Baldy Jr
02-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Turn 1:

Juiz (HP:5) wakes up on the set of the strip club run by Jared Leto's Joker in the hit edgy movie, Suicide Squad. He blows his bangs out of his eyes, and edgily mutters to himself, "Pssh, like... whatever man.". He takes his iPod (First generation, it's like, vintage, man.) and puts it on shuffle before he thinks about What he wants to do?

Sane (HP=5) groggily comes to. "Oy vey", he groans, before looking around. He realizes, with Jewish horror, that he is in a scale replica set of Auschwitz. He clips his nasty little jew nails, and hears what sounds like Stanley Yelnats yelling, he tries to figure out What he wants to do?

Manch (HP=5) wakes up after a lazy nap in his favorite town of Lazy Town, he strolls around town, looking for some damn kids to trick or Sportaflops to catch. The town, however, is empty. "Who will look at this net, that I just found?" he wonders. Something is afoot, and he hears a blood curdling howl, like that guy from the "Do It" video, off of the set. What do you want to do?

Brine (HP=5) finishes his 55th consecutive game of squash on the set of Squashin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. No one has approved the movie yet, but damned if he isn't a method actor. He hears what sounds like Sam Witwicky howl before he feels his bones shiver. What should he do?

Adonis (HP=5) wakes up in small, dusty room. It is separated in half by a pane of glass. He looks through the glass, and sees himself. It's a large mirror? Wrong! It's your twin, cannibalistic brother, Shia Labeouf! He sees you, and crouches onto all fours before howling and breaking into a sprint towards the glass separating you two! Quick! What do you do?!

Spookiz
02-07-2017, 05:03 PM
I take a headphone out so that I can still hear things, and step outside to see what's up..


..or whatever.

Lancer
02-07-2017, 08:55 PM
I scan the area. Are there on-set buildings in the opposite direction from the howl? If so, I would like to head in that direction.

BrineBlade
02-08-2017, 02:12 AM
I grab my tennis racket as I go outside

I Created Blazing Pwnage
02-10-2017, 12:02 AM
I throw my rock at the glass

Baldy Jr
02-10-2017, 12:13 PM
Turn 2

Juiz (HP=5) strolls out of the set, listening to "Bark At The Moon" through one earphone, while designing his next edgy Sonic OC. Looking around outside, he finds that his set is one of hundreds, sprawling out in seemingly infinite directions. The closest sets to him read: "Auschwitz", "Jurassic Park", and "Wild West". Suddenly, you hear the sound of crashing glass coming from about 100 yards ahead of you. What do you do?

Mancha (HP=5) looks around set. Most of the buildings you see on Lazy Town are inaccessible, but the Mayor's house is. Mancha carefully looks around the house for anything of use, when he hears that piercing howl again. It seems farther away though... After looking around the Mayor's house for a little bit, you find some Banana Peels! What should you do now?

Brineblade (HP=5) leaves his small, unofficial set, and finds himself on the outskirts of the property. Straight ahead of him is a small, dingy, maintenance building. Before he can react, he hears glass breaking from inside, followed by what looks like Shia Labeouf jumping out of the window, being followed by... another Shia Labeouf? What do you do?

Adonis (HP=5) throws his rock at the glass separating him from Shia. The glass breaks, leaving Shia free to pounce on you, and you also just lost your rock. Howling with primal rage, Hollywood Superstar Shia Labeouf leaps through the empty window pane like a mighty hyena, and swipes at you with his long, sharpened claws. D=3! You nimbly dodge his slashing attack, and turn and jump through a window, out of the maintenance building. Shia is in hot pursuit, what do you do?

Sane (HP=5) sits in the faux-gas chamber, counting his shekels.

I Created Blazing Pwnage
02-10-2017, 01:15 PM
I jump back through the window to pick up a piece of that broken glass

Spookiz
02-10-2017, 05:17 PM
I head to the Wild West set.

BrineBlade
02-10-2017, 06:05 PM
I silently close the door and hope that Shia doesn't find me

Lancer
02-10-2017, 06:10 PM
I take the banana peels and keep heading away from the sound, even if it takes me off set.

sane
02-10-2017, 06:54 PM
After seeing that my toenails are good, I explore.