PDA

View Full Version : Deep Freezer Attendance

Poles
02-07-2017, 03:11 PM
So I wanted to see how much of the group still comes online and checks this subforum. I want everyone to give a few sentences about how active or inactive they are too. Please do not just look at this thread and not post in it. After a week I'll check back in and see who hasn't been on.

Member list:
SanicAtTheDisco
Lohuydahutt
Samilton
Magical_Dolphins
Uprising
Lawliet
BKTurner47
Gunnut

Mike Hat
02-07-2017, 03:39 PM
I come in and check all the threads here daily for the most part. I always check to see if anything new has happened here whenever I'm actually on the forum as well.

Lohuydahutt
02-07-2017, 06:35 PM
I come in and check the threads for more activity daily, but not for particularly long periods of time admittedly.

Hound
02-09-2017, 03:22 AM
I'm lazy so i check whenever i'm online

Uprising
02-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Hi! I barely ever come on compared to the period of time a bit ago that I did come on, but when I do I usually look at this forum in more detail than the others. Soooooooooooo yeah I still exist I just don't come online every day. Probably once every week or so? I don't know for sure

Samos
02-12-2017, 06:46 PM
I check this group about 25% of the time I come online, I'd say

Poles
02-14-2017, 04:34 PM
Alright so it's been a week since I posted this. I'm going to impose a new rule that all members need to commit to checking the group forum at least once a week. That also means I'll be kicking the members that didn't post in here, those being Lawliet, Gunnut, and BKTurner. (If it's possible at least)