PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Series

Kain
04-09-2012, 03:06 PM
what's your favorite in the series? whose your favorite character, if you need help on any of the games. I, II, Brotherhood, Revelations, or any of the handhelds(their names escape me.). ask. whats your expectations for 3? are you happy with the choice of era? what era should they have chosen? discuss

Brotherhood is probably my favorite. the introduction of the assassins recruting was a great way to keep the game interesting. Ezio is clearly the top favorite character for most(my prediction, probably shoud have made a poll) Connor interests me. mainly cause its nice to see a Native American character in video games. I do like that they chose the American Revolution as the backdrop. makes sense to me. I think it would be interesting to watch the Templars try and infiltrate a developing nation.

randomdude211
04-10-2012, 11:20 AM
The only Assassins Creed game I have played is Assassin's Creed II and I thought it was really good....I was addicted to the campaign from start to end I was thinking about getting Brotherhood pretty soon