PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

Froggy
04-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Are there any batman game fans here? I'm in LOVE with those games. Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City are my favorites. Discuss.

niglef
04-24-2012, 06:58 PM
I love Arkham City. Though I have not finished the game yet, for a number of reasons, it sure is one of the best games out there. I love the inclusion of Catwoman and being able to control her for the parts of the game is just great.

It sure is very challenging and requires a need for you to master a lot of the moves just so things would work a lot simpler with the game.

Froggy
04-24-2012, 07:00 PM
I love Arkham City. Though I have not finished the game yet, for a number of reasons, it sure is one of the best games out there. I love the inclusion of Catwoman and being able to control her for the parts of the game is just great.

It sure is very challenging and requires a need for you to master a lot of the moves just so things would work a lot simpler with the game.
Yes i agree. I have finished The Story part, but there are still riddles and side-missions that need to be completed. It is a hard game, but it takes practice.

Nice to have another batman fan out there! :)

Kain
04-25-2012, 01:33 AM
I have yet to play Arkham City. but I have beaten and completed Arkham Asylum mostly. all that is left is to beat some challenges, like all of them. I really should get back to that.

Froggy
04-25-2012, 03:20 PM
I have yet to play Arkham City. but I have beaten and completed Arkham Asylum mostly. all that is left is to beat some challenges, like all of them. I really should get back to that.
you should! Arkham city is much better then AA, which in my opinion at first, was a pretty impossible achievement to have.

Batman
04-25-2012, 09:36 PM
Batman = Best superhero. And I love both AA and AC. I've actually been replaying AC the last couple days.

Straw Hats
04-26-2012, 05:26 PM
These games were awesome! My only complain would be boss battles. There needs to be more!

Froggy
04-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Batman = Best superhero. And I love both AA and AC. I've actually been replaying AC the last couple days.
Batman IS the best superhero, you're right! Yeah, i need to get back to them.

These games were awesome! My only complain would be boss battles. There needs to be more!
haha, it always takes me time to beat the bosses...maybe that's just because i suck. :shrug: I hope in the third game, they have a two face boss! The minor one in AC didn't count.

Straw Hats
04-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I want a boss battle with Penguin, Riddler (after you complete all his puzzles or something), Two Face, and some other major villains that are still alive or that haven't been fought yet.

Froggy
04-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I want a boss battle with Penguin, Riddler (after you complete all his puzzles or something), Two Face, and some other major villains that are still alive or that haven't been fought yet.
I was so happy when i beat that bitch, penguin! :D he was so annoying!

Straw Hats
04-26-2012, 07:53 PM
I also really liked the Riddler challenges in City, it was a nice replacement for the lack of Scarecrow stages.

Froggy
04-26-2012, 07:59 PM
I also really liked the Riddler challenges in City, it was a nice replacement for the lack of Scarecrow stages.
yes. I also missed Scarecrow.Apparently (people found hints) he's in the next game. So that's fun.

Straw Hats
04-26-2012, 08:07 PM
Yeah, they showe him alive at the end of the first game.

I Da Cash Man
04-26-2012, 08:51 PM
Played both, loved them both.

Scarecrow needs to come back for Arkham Nation.

Top-Hattington
04-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Cashman, I KNOW I recognize the guy in your avatar, and I feel really dumb for not being able to figure it out, but who is it?

Great games, by the way

YellowNerd
04-27-2012, 02:59 PM
Cashman, I KNOW I recognize the guy in your avatar, and I feel really dumb for not being able to figure it out, but who is it?

Great games, by the way

Richard bachman

Froggy
04-27-2012, 03:17 PM
THAT is the best fucking name for it. THE best.

Top-Hattington
04-27-2012, 03:19 PM

Great games, by the way

Richard bachman

Oh yeah, that's why I recognize him... I just looked him up a few days ago :facepalm:

Anyways :backtotopic:

I Da Cash Man
04-27-2012, 09:57 PM
[quote="Top-Hattington":3gv5tskq]Cashman, I KNOW I recognize the guy in your avatar, and I feel really dumb for not being able to figure it out, but who is it?

Great games, by the way

Richard bachman

Oh yeah, that's why I recognize him... I just looked him up a few days ago :facepalm:

Anyways :backtotopic:[/quote:3gv5tskq]

Kind of odd to call him Bachmann (NO, WE SHALL STAY OFF TOPIC, OR ELSE YOU WILL BE MADE INTO PANCAKES.) Richard Bachmann never existed (except for the Ice Hockey player), this is the photo that was supposed to be him. I'd like to see if either of you fellow nerds could name the guy who this picture is REALLY of.

THAT is the best fucking name for it. THE best.

Thanks Froggy. I thought so myself. Everybody is saying "Arkham World." That seems a little over the top (a little?)

Batman
04-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks Froggy. I thought so myself. Everybody is saying "Arkham World." That seems a little over the top (a little?)

Yeah "Arkham World" is a bit much. I would prefer for it to be "Gotham City"

I Da Cash Man
04-28-2012, 11:22 PM

Now it's time for me to ask about secret images. Is your signature from Dexter's Laboratory? Because that's what it looks like. If not, could you tell me?

Batman
04-29-2012, 09:12 AM
[quote="I, Da ??$h???":12uv4qsu]

Now it's time for me to ask about secret images. Is your signature from Dexter's Laboratory? Because that's what it looks like. If not, could you tell me?[/quote:12uv4qsu]

Yeah, it's from Dexter's. Action Hank
[youtube:12uv4qsu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVPewAybZw[/youtube:12uv4qsu]

Straw Hats
04-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Since Joker is dead who will be the main villain?

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Since Joker is dead who will be the main villain?

Please be riddler xD

Straw Hats
04-29-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm thinking the Scarcrow is gonna make his return and be the leading villain. Too bad a lot of villains died in City. Clayface, Joker, Strange, and Raj.

Froggy
04-29-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm thinking the Scarcrow is gonna make his return and be the leading villain. Too bad a lot of villains died in City. Clayface, Joker, Strange, and Raj.
I hope Scarecrow does. He scared the shit outta me in AA. He would be an awesome lead villain.

Straw Hats
04-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Although I hope the Riddler in the next Batman game gets a bos battle after collecting all his trophies or something.

I Da Cash Man
04-29-2012, 09:26 PM
SCARECROW F&CK THE WORLD.

Or F&ck the Nation in this case.

Batman
04-30-2012, 12:25 PM
I agree. With the hints dropped in AC, Scarecrow would make a perfect main villain. Also I really hope they do something more with Two Face. In AA he had no role. And in AC he had a crappy role. So hopefully he's made into a legit threat in the 3rd game.

Uprising
04-30-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm hoping for a villian like Two-Face or Kiler Croc to be featured in a Batman game within the near future. Killer Croc is my favorite of all of the villains in the Batman franchise.

SuperWorldJumper
05-17-2012, 06:07 PM
OK, This had me Mindfucked.

You know, Mark Hamill does the voice of the Joker in both games...but I bet you never noticed this before.

[spoiler:2popdhxp]MARK HAMILL[/spoiler:2popdhxp]

Is this a coincidence...or destiny?

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-17-2012, 08:21 PM
OK, This had me Mindfucked.

You know, Mark Hamill does the voice of the Joker in both games...but I bet you never noticed this before.

[spoiler:19h9h3av]MARK HAMILL[/spoiler:19h9h3av]

Is this a coincidence...or destiny?

Yea I noticed that. I say it's destiny.

SuperWorldJumper
05-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Based on the events of the game, who thinks Ra's al Ghul's first choice for an heir was Adolf Hitler?

harlequinade
05-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Mark Hamill has been doing the Joker's voice forever... He voiced him in the Animated Series except I think I heard somewhere he announced he is going to retire from voicing the Joker :(

I see we are all talking about the next game, but why is no one excited for the upcoming DLC? Harley Quinn's Revenge coming out May 29th!!!

NEWEST TRAILER:
[spoiler:3ec5u5ks][youtube:3ec5u5ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOpTLRsBIMI[/youtube:3ec5u5ks][/spoiler:3ec5u5ks]

jdog110997
05-19-2012, 01:49 PM
i want to get the new one

harlequinade
05-19-2012, 01:55 PM
I get that people want a new Arkham game already, but that's not happening anytime soon. Perhaps we will get a sneak peek at a new Arkham game at E3, but that's not until next month so be excited for the downloadable content. Geeze.

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Was that Robin? The guy with the bo-staff?

harlequinade
05-21-2012, 12:09 AM

yup, because Harley captures Batman! So you play a bit with Batman, then Robin comes in, but it looks like how Robin looks before becoming Night-wing. (if you follow the comics!)

harlequinade
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
So Harley Quinn's revenge is now out... anyone else downloaded it yet??

Kain
06-01-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm buying the GOTY edition tomorrow. so I will have all the DLC. and no I haven't played it yet

harlequinade
06-01-2012, 11:29 PM
well I would love to know your opinion when you have played it :D

Kain
06-01-2012, 11:38 PM
well no problem. I'll be sure to post it.

Kain
06-03-2012, 10:52 PM
got the GOTY edition. played the game up til I me Ra's. and I must say. I love it. haven't yet enjoyed Harley Quinn's Revenge yet. but I will as soon as I beat the main story.

SuperWorldJumper
06-04-2012, 12:52 AM

yup, because Harley captures Batman! So you play a bit with Batman, then Robin comes in, but it looks like how Robin looks before becoming Night-wing. (if you follow the comics!)

Nightwing already exists in this universe. That's Jason Todd, the second robin.

Kain
06-05-2012, 01:01 AM

that is Tim Drake. the third Robin. Joker made a reference to losing a partner in Arkham Asylum. oddly enough he is wearing a hood like the fifth Robin. but seem interested in Barbara like Dick, the first Robin.

and might I add how much fun it is to run around Arkham City dressed as TAS Batman.

harlequinade
06-06-2012, 02:02 AM

that is Tim Drake. the third Robin. Joker made a reference to losing a partner in Arkham Asylum. oddly enough he is wearing a hood like the fifth Robin. but seem interested in Barbara like Dick, the first Robin.

and might I add how much fun it is to run around Arkham City dressed as TAS Batman.
it's moments like this that I feel there are too many Robins :laugh: Batman goes through them too fast.

Kain
06-06-2012, 02:42 AM
it's moments like this that I feel there are too many Robins :laugh: Batman goes through them too fast.
yeah, but most of them are great.
Dick grew up, and became my second favorite character, Nightwing(my god that was a great series).

Jason died, and came back with an attitude(oddly the same age as Dick). Red Hood kicks ass. but now he's just Batman with guns and 2 gingers.

Tim is definitely my favorite Robin. computer genius, an co star in another favorite series of mine, Young Justice. not to mention the Robin series.

now the bad ones

Stephanie Brown. was Spoiler at first. the shortest lived Robin. took Tim's place after he decided to retire. then he came back and was Spoiler again. then she died. but that was a lie and was Spoiler for a while again. the Batgirl. then got erased.

and then there is Damian Wayne. yeesh! Bruce Wayne's and Talia Al Ghul's son. a Robin that has no problem killing people.

harlequinade
06-07-2012, 04:05 PM
may I just say, you just made my day with that post. *hearts*

Froggy
08-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Necro Bump!!! :) But, because of the slightly old news of the third Arkham Game. If you didn't hear, it is rumored to be a prequel about Batman's early life with Joker set to include JLA and take place in the Silver Age...Now, that sounds cool...but Not for An Arkham Game. The way I see it, is that this game deserves a SEQUEL not a prequel! Save the prequel for another time! There are so many un-answered questions, that we may never solve if they don't make a sequel, including:

1.) HARLEY'S CHILD! (Even though people are saying it was a false positive)
2.) Hush: ESCAPED AND LOOKS LIKE BRUCE....Trouble all around
3.) City of Fear - Many hints of Scarecrow's return as the main villain.
4.) Azrael and the end of Gotham - CLIFFHANGER for him! And needs to be treated!

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:21 PM
it was a false positive. there was one test that said positive. all the other tests in the craddle were negatives. there were dozens of them. on the box it says "may read false positive" there is no Joker Jr.

now the hints to Scarecrow should have been called on for the third game. I'm kinda tired of Joker being in these games. he is awesome, but let it end as it did. and use another baddie. plus I keep hearing Hamil is not doing the voice of Joker for this game so what is the point? Hamil will always be the best to voice Joker. and if the JLA appear it should be the street level members. Black Canary, Green Arrow, and maybe Arsenal.

Uprising
08-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Here's a necro bump that was actually worth necro bumping!

The Godfather
08-21-2012, 11:24 PM
it was a false positive. there was one test that said positive. all the other tests in the craddle were negatives. there were dozens of them. on the box it says "may read false positive" there is no Joker Jr.

now the hints to Scarecrow should have been called on for the third game. I'm kinda tired of Joker being in these games. he is awesome, but let it end as it did. and use another baddie. plus I keep hearing Hamil is not doing the voice of Joker for this game so what is the point? Hamil will always be the best to voice Joker. and if the JLA appear it should be the street level members. Black Canary, Green Arrow, and maybe Arsenal.
Agreed!

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:27 PM

Agreed!

im not a big fan of the JL prequel idea as we have so many unanswered questions from Arkham City: Hush, Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul, and Azreal's Message but i do like the street level members idea.

Froggy
08-21-2012, 11:28 PM

Well i do agree with the Joker thing...he is over-used. I WANT a Sequel with Scarecrow, Hush, and...Azrael! I forgot about him. He had a cliffhanger. I want JLA to have nothing to do with this series personally.

Kain
08-21-2012, 11:31 PM
you guys know there is a digital comic book called Batman Arkham Unhinged. its kinda like a prequel to Arkham City.

Froggy
08-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Well, then WTF! If they have a prequel, why do they want to make another one???

Noremac2100
08-21-2012, 11:38 PM
you guys know there is a digital comic book called Batman Arkham Unhinged. its kinda like a prequel to Arkham City.

Yes but the JL game they are thinking about is like a prequel to Arkham Asylum

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Let's talk about this great game.

Lohuydahutt
01-08-2013, 07:30 PM
It exists, it's awesome and it's batman :P

The Godfather
01-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Did you fix your problem? I would've helped, but I don't use Steam.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Did you fix your problem? I would've helped, but I don't use Steam.

I did actually. When I went home, I ran the game, reloaded my save(thanks Steam cloud) and was able to continue on.

Lohuydahutt
01-08-2013, 07:43 PM
My favorite part of the game is predator challenges :P

The Godfather
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Well, moving on with the topic, I frigging love Arkham City. I beat the main campaign in two days. Then beat all the other things in 2 weeks and got 4 Riddler Trophies.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-08-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm at the part where I'm going to be entering Mr. Freeze's lab.

The Godfather
01-08-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm at the part where I'm going to be entering Mr. Freeze's lab.
Damn that is a tough one. I'm gonna give you a heads up, he adapts very easily.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
[quote="King of Death":1cxf5jzy]I'm at the part where I'm going to be entering Mr. Freeze's lab.
Damn that is a tough one. I'm gonna give you a heads up, he adapts very easily.[/quote:1cxf5jzy]

Yea, I've been advised. I look forward to it.

The Godfather
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
[quote="The Godfather":1nvjplc2][quote="King of Death":1nvjplc2]I'm at the part where I'm going to be entering Mr. Freeze's lab.
Damn that is a tough one. I'm gonna give you a heads up, he adapts very easily.[/quote:1nvjplc2]

Yea, I've been advised. I look forward to it.[/quote:1nvjplc2]
Easily best part of the game.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-08-2013, 07:56 PM
[quote="King of Death":4bc27ys4][quote="The Godfather":4bc27ys4][quote="King of Death":4bc27ys4]I'm at the part where I'm going to be entering Mr. Freeze's lab.
Damn that is a tough one. I'm gonna give you a heads up, he adapts very easily.[/quote:4bc27ys4]

Yea, I've been advised. I look forward to it.[/quote:4bc27ys4]
Easily best part of the game.[/quote:4bc27ys4]

No, that would be Catwoman's suit. DAT CLEAVAGE!

Lohuydahutt
01-08-2013, 07:56 PM
[quote="King of Death":2y97qrjj][quote="The Godfather":2y97qrjj][quote="King of Death":2y97qrjj]I'm at the part where I'm going to be entering Mr. Freeze's lab.
Damn that is a tough one. I'm gonna give you a heads up, he adapts very easily.[/quote:2y97qrjj]

Yea, I've been advised. I look forward to it.[/quote:2y97qrjj]
Easily best part of the game.[/quote:2y97qrjj]
Well I went into Freeze Lab knowing what to expect so it wasn't that hard but it was still fun :P (maybe I should try that hardcore mode XD)

Kain
01-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Well, then WTF! If they have a prequel, why do they want to make another one???
well its tells what happens between Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. the third game will be a prequel to Arkham Asylum

Froggy
01-08-2013, 08:44 PM
(merged with the older topic)

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-08-2013, 08:45 PM
(merged with the older topic)

Thanks Froggy. Totally didn't see this thread.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-08-2013, 09:56 PM
HELL YES!

I'm using Sinestro Corp Batman suit in the main story.

Pics to come.

Lohuydahutt
01-08-2013, 10:27 PM
HELL YES!

I'm using Sinestro Corp Batman suit in the main story.

Pics to come.
I liked the Batman TAS skins XD

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-09-2013, 12:11 PM
[attachment=0:2730nixc]Batman1.jpg[/attachment:2730nixc]

[attachment=1:2730nixc]Batman2.jpg[/attachment:2730nixc]

The Godfather
01-09-2013, 08:42 PM
How do you get Sinestro Corps skin?

Kain
01-09-2013, 08:43 PM
download it.

I didn't have to though. I bought the GOTY edition

Lohuydahutt
01-09-2013, 08:45 PM
download it.

I didn't have to though. I bought the GOTY edition
And I have arkham city armored edition which is basically GOTY except with unimportant add ons :D

The Godfather
01-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Oh, I didn't know you have to actually download it. I thought doing some challenges or something would unlock it.

Kain
01-09-2013, 08:46 PM
Oh, I didn't know you have to actually download it. I thought doing some challenges or something would unlock it.
that would be too easy.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Just finished beating Solomun Grundy & Penguin....loleasy fights.

Kain
01-09-2013, 10:28 PM
what difficulty are you playing on?

The Godfather
01-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Penguin was the biggest letdown. I just kept rolling around the room till I got to him and comboed him like two times. Solomon Grundy was a bit more difficult since I skipped the cutscene therefore not knowing what to do.

Lohuydahutt
01-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Grundy was annoying but I hardly took any damage. I had more problems with fighting fucking Bane in Arkham Asylum then plenty of these guys. I think they took a step up in their boss fights but they weren't hard enough :P

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-09-2013, 11:02 PM

Normal.

Kain
01-09-2013, 11:13 PM
[quote="King of Death":1dekf4qe]Just finished beating Solomun Grundy & Penguin....loleasy fights.

Normal.[/quote:1dekf4qe]
will you play it on hard later? facing off against Freeze on hard was a son of a bitch for me. everything else was ok on hard.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-10-2013, 01:10 AM
[quote="King of Death":2qd9kl5z]Just finished beating Solomun Grundy & Penguin....loleasy fights.

Normal.
will you play it on hard later? facing off against Freeze on hard was a son of a b***h for me. everything else was ok on hard.[/quote:2qd9kl5z]

Yup, I will be doing new game+

Froggy
01-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Grundy was annoying but I hardly took any damage. I had more problems with fighting fucking Bane in Arkham Asylum then plenty of these guys. I think they took a step up in their boss fights but they weren't hard enough :P
That Bane level in AA....oh god how i hated it. Took me forever to figure it out (Maybe I'm just stupid) But yeah most of the AC bosses are pretty easy (Freeze was challenging though. Same with Zsasz)

Uprising
01-10-2013, 08:15 AM
I only got Asylum and I wasn't too great at it, so the City one seemed like an unnessecary investment for me.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-10-2013, 08:39 AM
I only got Asylum and I wasn't too great at it, so the City one seemed like an unnessecary investment for me.

Do you enjoy it? That should be the determining factor.

Froggy
01-10-2013, 03:00 PM
I love Asylum so much, but i think City is WAY better than it. They're both amazing games, if you weren't good at the gameplay, well maybe you'll get better. But, if you liked the story and such, i say you should give City a try. But, your choice.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-10-2013, 04:25 PM
I love Asylum so much, but i think City is WAY better than it. They're both amazing games, if you weren't good at the gameplay, well maybe you'll get better. But, if you liked the story and such, i say you should give City a try. But, your choice.

Just got done defeating Ra's Al Ghul. Was a bit of a tough fight. i have issues dodging blade weapons.

Lohuydahutt
01-10-2013, 04:36 PM
That Bane level in AA....oh god how i hated it. Took me forever to figure it out (Maybe I'm just stupid) But yeah most of the AC bosses are pretty easy (Freeze was challenging though. Same with Zsasz)
How was Bane hard to figure out you just had to throw a fucking batarang at his face. It would've been easy as hell if it weren't for all those thugs which give me no time to lay a beat down on Bane xD

Spars
01-12-2013, 03:14 PM
I just got my work check! :p

And now after paying my rent and car note and blahblahblah I have 70 bucks left. Should I get Arkham City? Or do I HAVE to play Asylum first? (never played it)

Facilier
01-12-2013, 03:17 PM
I want another one :{P

Intellectual
01-12-2013, 03:22 PM

And now after paying my rent and car note and blahblahblah I have 70 bucks left. Should I get Arkham City? Or do I HAVE to play Asylum first? (never played it)
Get City. :)

Kain
01-12-2013, 03:30 PM

you can go ahead and get City, but there are some things brought up that take place in Asylum

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-12-2013, 03:43 PM

you can go ahead and get City, but there are some things brought up that take place in Asylum

Like the reason why Joker is in the current state that he's in.

Uprising
01-12-2013, 03:47 PM
I actually liked Asylum more after looking at some stuff about City.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Until someone plays it, they cannot make an educated decision about what is better.

Uprising
01-12-2013, 03:56 PM
Idk, I'm too addicted to PSASBR and Black Ops 2 to get it right now. Batman games tend to have very long storylines and I don't get time for video games besides the weekends.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Idk, I'm too addicted to PSASBR and Black Ops 2 to get it right now. Batman games tend to have very long storylines and I don't get time for video games besides the weekends.

News Flash: I wasn't replying to you & you're still ignoring my request of not replying to my posts.........KNOCK IT OFF!

Uprising
01-12-2013, 04:11 PM
So, on any topic that you post on, I'm not allowed to post?

News flash: that's not happening.

I was discussing a game, NOT YOU. My post had nothing to do with you.

xxDeadxPoolxx
01-12-2013, 04:16 PM

You don't listen, and that's clear here. DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF MY POSTS. I never said that you can't reply to any threads I post in. You apparently lack comprehension skills as well.

Just don't reply to any of my posts, because all you're doing now is just constantly pissing me off with your disrespectfulness of my request.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ONE.

Uprising
01-12-2013, 04:18 PM
BACK TO THE MOTHERFUCKING TOPIC THEN

Asylum was addicting for about a month for me, then I got stuck on a level and didn't move on.

Spars
01-12-2013, 04:31 PM

You don't listen, and that's clear here. DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF MY POSTS. I never said that you can't reply to any threads I post in. You apparently lack comprehension skills as well.

Just don't reply to any of my posts, because all you're doing now is just constantly pissing me off with your disrespectfulness of my request.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ONE.

If you want him to stop replying to you, stop motherfucking replying to him. Shut. It's not rocket science. :facepalm:

Now, I'm going to get Arkham city later, after we take my sister to her bday dinner, I'm getting Armored Edition.

Lohuydahutt
01-12-2013, 05:03 PM

Asylum was addicting for about a month for me, then I got stuck on a level and didn't move on.
Which level? :P

Uprising
01-12-2013, 05:05 PM

I think I had to sneak by a bunch of guards and I kept getting caught.

Lohuydahutt
01-12-2013, 06:46 PM

I think I had to sneak by a bunch of guards and I kept getting caught.
I'm not sure when that is so I can't help you on that XP

L
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM
I beat both games 100%.

Lohuydahutt
01-12-2013, 07:04 PM
I beat both games 100%.
I beat Arkham Asylum with only a couple leftover riddler challenges :D
(also btw your avatar is done)

L
01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
I beat both games 100%.
I beat Arkham Asylum with only a couple leftover riddler challenges :D
(also btw your avatar is done)
Thanks! Pm it to me.

I like the different bios you get when you complete challanges.