PDA

View Full Version : Scribblenauts and its Sequels

BBC7
04-28-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't know if any of you played this game, but I have it, and it's actually pretty fun! I don't have any of the Scribblenauts sequels though. If you don't know what the game is, it's similar to Drawn to Life but instead, you write what you want to appear instead of drawing what you want to appear.

So for example, if I write "Bear", then a bear will pop up. It also works with inanimate objects, fictional objects and even some internet memes such as Roflcopter and Longcat.

Even though the game is rated E+10, some of the words that you can use spawn some pretty weird things.
For example, in the original Scribblenauts, typing in "Virgin" would show an old dude who appears to be a geek
and in the sequel, Super Scribblenauts, typing in "Virgin" would spawn a bride instead, which isn't that obvious why. "Midget" also works, but only in the original Scribblenauts.

The game has two modes. Puzzle and Action. If you have the game, which one do you like more? I like the Puzzles more than the Action part, but that's my decision.

BBC7
04-28-2012, 11:05 PM
Some Cool Words:

- Death Worm
- Tengu
- Nuckelavee
- Haetae (He eats fire O_o)
- Loituma Girl
- Mecha
- Robot Hamster

A Decent Roman
04-28-2012, 11:12 PM
I love Scribblenauts! The most fun thing to do is to take two people or animals and make them battle.

BBC7
04-28-2012, 11:17 PM
I love Scribblenauts! The most fun thing to do is to take two people or animals and make them battle.

Lol one of my favorite things to do is troll the 4 star difficulty for the Leprechaun race by using a ghost and beating him in the race...

because if I don't scare him he'll get the Starite before me.

BBC7
04-29-2012, 12:28 PM
I believe that in the sequel they removed the word Midget from the list.
EDIT: Already stated this :facepalm:

Faker
04-29-2012, 12:32 PM
In the sequel I like to ride an Invincible Colossus Dark Tamed Fiery Epic Quick Hydra.

BBC7
04-29-2012, 12:38 PM
In the sequel I like to ride an Invincible Colossus Dark Tamed Fiery Epic Quick Hydra.

... O.O You must have won every level using just that.

I know how Super Scribblenauts is like, but I don't have it. In my home country, however, ROMs are not illegal, so I downloaded it and I did enjoy it, but it was a bit laggy on the computer. On the DS, I think it's not as slow, at least I hope it isn't.

Faker
04-29-2012, 01:04 PM
Its not unless you spam objects. In part 1 have you ever tried to tap an object, but your character runs to that section and falls down a pit or something? They fix that in the sequel.

BBC7
04-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Its not unless you spam objects. In part 1 have you ever tried to tap an object, but your character runs to that section and falls down a pit or something? They fix that in the sequel.

I hate it when I'm controlling my servants to clear the way by killing everything while I'm somewhere dying or swimming in the water. Also, who do you think is the most useful creature for killing other creatures?

Mine would have to be the Blob, although the Ghost with Earth Magic is good for floating enemies.

Faker
04-29-2012, 01:09 PM
I say Blob, though I like to use Black holes when I'm far enough away from it.

BBC7
04-29-2012, 01:11 PM
I say Blob, though I like to use Black holes when I'm far enough away from it.

When I'm at the Playground, I like to use Shrink Magic on the Blob and watch him kill anything that goes in his way.

Also, when you're in advanced mode and you need to get rid of a fire, I recommend using:

Hose (Water)
Haetae
Fire Hydrant

Faker
04-29-2012, 01:16 PM
One of the most helpful objects in the game: Wings.

BBC7
04-29-2012, 01:35 PM
One of the most helpful objects in the game: Wings.
I use Wings in every single level that's an Action level. I also like Shrink Magic, not just for fun, but also for Gameplay use.

Tip: If an enemy lacks a weapon, give them a Magic Wand. If they have a weapon, still give them a Magic Wand anyways.

RBM
07-30-2012, 03:45 PM
It's coming out on the Wii U!

Spars
07-30-2012, 03:59 PM
I played it..dont own it

RBM
07-30-2012, 04:27 PM
I played it..dont own it
IT'S SO MUCH FUN! :D

xxDeadxPoolxx
08-02-2012, 01:42 PM
I want to play it, it sounds tons of fun.

Triangles
08-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Cthulu!!!

Moonjik
08-04-2012, 01:15 PM
^
Shabam?

ZeMasked
08-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Can you guys come up with some good things I could make? I love having death to kill everybody. :)

RBM
08-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Can you guys come up with some good things I could make? I love having death to kill everybody. :)
Hydra!