PDA

View Full Version : A group to join?

Rocket
04-29-2012, 03:14 AM
Hey I was wondering if I could join/make a group. I'm not sure what type of group to join. :shrug:

Moonjik
04-29-2012, 05:04 AM
You should join the Brotherhood of Xdom my friend!

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 07:04 AM
Underdog Inc is willing to accept a new family member :D

Gustav von Kozlov
04-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Join Flight, comrade!

It's fight or Flight!

Give it a go!

BobbyBobber
04-29-2012, 08:00 AM
You should join the Havok family.
We promise you good role. And I would LOVE to have you rap by my side!

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 08:10 AM
The underdog inc have

http://i.imgur.com/vVIFg.jpg

Moonjik
04-29-2012, 08:11 AM
The underdog inc have

http://i.imgur.com/vVIFg.jpg
The Brotherhood of Xdom have

[spoiler:mtze0737]me.[/spoiler:mtze0737]

And soon we'll have

[spoiler:mtze0737]you![/spoiler:mtze0737]

Gustav von Kozlov
04-29-2012, 08:19 AM
Flight has diversity. From bronies to communist russians.

Join nao.

ZeMasked
04-29-2012, 08:27 AM
Psst join epicz. It's awesomely epic.

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 08:30 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0x1k02EBb1r3sqxe.png

Hedgeog
04-29-2012, 08:45 AM
Brotherhood of Xdom is the friendliest group and the best one nearby.

Join us!

Moonjik
04-29-2012, 08:51 AM
Brotherhood of XDom is the friendliest group and the best one nearby.

Join us!
Yeah, we are extremely active and fun!

nobody
04-29-2012, 09:04 AM
But Havok is tha shit bro! Our avatars are the best on the forums!!! You should join us!!

We are a family that support eachother!!!

JOIN HAVOK!!!

link in my signature! :D

04-29-2012, 09:57 AM
Hey I was wondering if I could join/make a group. I'm not sure what type of group to join. :shrug:

It's whateve u want dude. I like my group Lightning A$ylum. But its whatever u like. Can someone list all the groups and leaders for him?

Hedgeog
04-29-2012, 10:00 AM

It's whateve u want dude. I like my group Lightning A$ylum. But its whatever u like. Can someone list all the groups and leaders for him?

Lightning A$ylum - SanebutStrange
Brotherhood of Xdom - God of Bronies (im in it!)
Flight - Prince and Gustav
Epicz - LAWLZor
Havok - SuperRapz and Dion
Underdog Inc. - Top Hattington and Cool-The-Renegade
Registered Users - EVERYONE!

LAWLzoR
04-29-2012, 10:05 AM

Epicz - LAWLzoR and Zoroark PKMN

Fixed it :3

04-29-2012, 11:05 AM

Epicz - LAWLzoR and Zoroark PKMN

HipsterSamuel is my co-leader

Fixed it :3

Faker
04-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Join Havok. We need another Pokemon friend. Besides, Gliscors are awesome!

BobbyBobber
04-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Join Havok! Where else can you get dez cool profile pics? Thanks to Dion.

Moonjik
04-29-2012, 11:20 AM
Join Havok! Where else can you get dez cool profile pics? Thanks to Dion.
At the Brotherhood of Xdom, our expert team of artists are working on even cooler avatars!

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 11:23 AM
Underdog Inc.

'Nuff said.

04-29-2012, 11:24 AM
You should Join Lightning Asylum.. We just a cool group who are happy to except anybody! We really need pokemons though

Faker
04-29-2012, 11:31 AM
In Havok everyone is as important as the others. The other groups can't give you as much hospitality and awesomeness as us. I sorta feel bad protesting against UI

I would really like another Pokemon. Think of the opportunities we can open up to Havok together.

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 11:33 AM
JOIN ALL THE GROUPS.

and by all i mean Underdog Inc

04-29-2012, 11:34 AM
See, thats where your wrong.. I am friends with everyone in LA and would look out for them anytime. I consider ERBOH.com my family but LA are my brothers and sisters. The other groups are my cousins.
Also, LA has no pokemon! So Rocket please be my brother!

04-29-2012, 11:38 AM
You.

Faker
04-29-2012, 11:40 AM
Havok is wonderful! There are some of the nicest people you can meet, we can have a topic dedicated to Pokemon that we can both run. We could set up trades, battles, chats. We could talk about our favorites, create our own Pokemon, share experiences. Think of the fun we can have. we can give Pokemon a whole new meaning.

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Oh, Underdog Inc is very awesome too,

We have contest, battles, Shit and stuff, mostly shit and stuff, yeah..

and we're the Medieval Brother of the forum :P

Hedgeog
04-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Brotherhood of Xdom

Join it

because I feel like it?

NO NO NOT TO FLIGHT! Its eh... no-party! Yeah, no party!

We have um... Cookies! Yes, Cookies! And party all day long

Faker
04-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Here's what Havok stands for:

Heaven
And
Very
Opportunist
Krew

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 11:46 AM
U
N
D
E
R
D
O
G

I
N
C

That's about it.

Faker
04-29-2012, 11:48 AM
UI is cool, but Havok has the best. Gliscors and gas masks. What a great combination. We're so awesome we emit Epic Radiation!

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 11:49 AM
UI is cool, but Havok has the best. Gliscors and gas masks. What a great combination. We're so awesome we emit Epic Radiation!

:pr:

What if...

UI and Havok Merged.

Hedgeog
04-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Brotherhood is too epic to be abbreviated.

Brotherhood are like Nice Peter.

Great and friendly, epic and smart!

Top-Hattington
04-29-2012, 11:50 AM
Alright, let's make some sense out of this chaos. It's pretty obvious at this point that everyone wants you to join their group. However, it seems like many people just want to be able to claim that they recruited a new groupmember, which isn't a bad thing. That means they care. And they should. But if you're truly looking for an awesome group, I can speak from experience that we at Underdog Inc. will give you just that. We're very tight-knitted, JUST like a family. We'll help you as much as we can with any problem you might come across, and not to mention the fun you'll have. If you're interested in more details, I can tell you that we pretty much have it all, and if we DON'T have something, you could suggest it and it will be done before you know it. Basically, if you join the Underdogs, you won't regret it. In fact, you'll be doing the absolute opposite of regretting. So think about. Our doors are ALWAYS open

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 11:51 AM
Alright, let's make some sense out of this chaos. It's pretty obvious at this point that everyone wants you to join their group. However, it seems like many people just want to be able to claim that they recruited a new groupmember, which isn't a bad thing. That means they care. And they should. But if you're truly looking for an awesome group, I can speak from experience that we at Underdog Inc. will give you just that. We're very tight-knitted, JUST like a family. We'll help you as much as we can with any problem you might come across, and not to mention the fun you'll have. If you're interested in more details, I can tell you that we pretty much have it all, and if we DON'T have something, you could suggest it and it will be done before you know it. Basically, if you join the Underdogs, you won't regret it. In fact, you'll be doing the absolute opposite of regretting. So think about. Our doors are ALWAYS open

*slow clap*

Hedgeog
04-29-2012, 11:54 AM
tl;dr.

Here's something
Brotherhood always looks for the best member, and who is the best member of the group? Everyone! Thats right, if you join you'll be one of them! So please, join. As I said, cookies. We are on the good side, but if for fun, we pretend we are Darth Vader and we are... dark side of the duct tape! Be our friend, sign A peice of paper today its totally free, right? However, we might be persuading you, but its your decision. We're not gonna beat you up yes we will so feel free to join ANY group, but remember, Brotherhood is for you. We are probably friends with everyone at default.

Come to us, you will like it there. Just like ERBoH.

Faker
04-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Top is right. I give up. I just wanted another Pokemon friend to talk to in my group. I get lonely sometimes. :(

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 11:57 AM
:pf: think about it..

Underdog and Havok.

Merging

Faker
04-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I kinda like that idea. You talk to Top and Ren about that, and I'll talk to SuperRapz and Dion.

Top-Hattington
04-29-2012, 11:59 AM
Top is right. I give up. I just wanted another Pokemon friend to talk to in my group. I get lonely sometimes. :(

If he does choose us, you can still talk to him everywhere else on the forum :)

Moonjik
04-29-2012, 12:06 PM
If you join the Brotherhood you'll get [can't say it in front of the other groups]. Trust me...

Prince
04-29-2012, 04:39 PM
Brotherhood of Xdom

Join it

because I feel like it?

NO NO NOT TO FLIGHT! Its eh... no-party! Yeah, no party!

We have um... Cookies! Yes, Cookies! And party all day long
man you went too far this time. too far man.

Join Flight it matches your name!

BobbyBobber
04-29-2012, 05:26 PM

Underdog and Havok.

Merging
I DONT LIKE THIS IDEA.
Havok and UnderDog are two DRASTICALLY different groups. I personally don't think we should merge. Bad enough we have members who are involved in two groups at a time. Why join a group if you can't commit to it? Its like cheating on a girl. I get leaving a group for another, but two at once is something I hate.

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 05:27 PM

Underdog and Havok.

Merging
I DONT LIKE THIS IDEA.
Havok and UnderDog are two DRASTICALLY different groups. I personally don't think we should merge.

Drastically ? how XD

Top-Hattington
04-29-2012, 05:33 PM

Underdog and Havok.

Merging
I DONT LIKE THIS IDEA.
Havok and UnderDog are two DRASTICALLY different groups. I personally don't think we should merge.

Drastically ? how XD

We're RED, YN.... They're.... green

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 05:33 PM

Underdog and Havok.

Merging
I DONT LIKE THIS IDEA.

Drastically ? how XD

We're RED, YN.... They're.... green

That doesn't even make sense lol XD

04-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Havok and LA should merge!

Top-Hattington
04-29-2012, 05:38 PM
red + green=brown=poop

Yeah. We don't a giant poop-group dominating the forum, now do we?

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 05:39 PM
red + green=brown=poop

Yeah. We don't want a giant poop-group dominating the forum, now do we?
fix

also, MERGE ALL THE GROUPS

Top-Hattington
04-29-2012, 06:01 PM
red + green=brown=poop

Yeah. We don't want a giant poop-group dominating the forum, now do we?
fix

also, MERGE ALL THE GROUPS

Whoops, thanks YN

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Anyway,

I feel like every group has its ups and downs.

Faker
04-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Everyone, let's quit this arguing! Its gotten us nowhere. We're all supposed to be friends and it should stay that way. I don't like to fight and everyone else shouldn't either. This is pointless, we're just forcing him to make a difficult decision. I say when he comes back, he decides which group he wants. He has the freedom of choice. Please respect that.

YellowNerd
04-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Haha yeah, We should

Gustav von Kozlov
04-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Agreed.

SuperWorldJumper
04-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Just do what I do...Try to join them all.

Moonjik
04-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Spiffing idea.

SuperRapz
04-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Personally, i Think It Is A Bad Idea For UI And Havok To Merge. We're To Different. I Can Garuntee You Havok Wont Merge With Anyone. (At The Moment...)

Top-Hattington
04-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Personally, i Think It Is A Bad Idea For UI And Havok To Merge. We're To Different. I Can Garuntee You Havok Wont Merge With Anyone. (At The Moment...)

I could easily see you guys absorbing a smaller group, but not a full out merge

But yeah, us merging is a silly idea. Honestly guys, it's not gonna' happen unless there's some kind of ancient prophecy that tells us to do so

SuperRapz
04-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Precisely, Top. Plus, that would be an outrageously big group.

Top-Hattington
04-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Precisely, Top. Plus, that would be an outrageously big group.

It would be a total monopoly, and then ERBoH would have to come in and break it up for having too much power, and it would end up being exactly the way it was XD

YellowNerd
04-30-2012, 07:48 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m37p3mPnSo1qgblna.gif

SuperRapz
04-30-2012, 07:57 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m37p3mPnSo1qgblna.gif
Madness?..... No.... THIS. IS. SPARTA!

YellowNerd
04-30-2012, 08:16 PM
THIS IS EQUSTRIA!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m38atblJFj1rul0hko1_400.gif

Rocket
05-01-2012, 01:34 AM
I know. Havok! Havok! Havok! I'm joining Havok. I need a gas mask for when I do this. :toilet: Besides the group sounds pretty cool too.

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 01:39 AM
I know. Havok! Havok! Havok! I'm joining Havok. I need a gas mask for when I do this. :toilet: Besides the group sounds pretty cool too.
Hehehehehe. It was a good competition, friends. We'll get on the gas mask.

YellowNerd
05-01-2012, 01:39 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSylyrAfRCXY1C4Zw8XV5YUktEVyED_k hl5fhi41Yms9IfaXyHWT8Ox_PvIjA

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 01:42 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSylyrAfRCXY1C4Zw8XV5YUktEVyED_k hl5fhi41Yms9IfaXyHWT8Ox_PvIjA
:ashamed:

YellowNerd
05-01-2012, 01:44 AM

:ashamed:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110524195326/glee/images/2/25/GLEE-MR-SCHUE-ANGRY.gif

DAMN

YellowNerd
05-01-2012, 02:05 AM
Now i kept thinking of what i would look like with a gaskmask :/

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Oh My- omarosjoabdm Kj nSB.

SuperWorldJumper
05-01-2012, 11:25 AM

Eh...what?

Anyway, I've decided for now, I'm just gonna stick with Epicz. They've been here since the beginning, and they've brought me to the site. I don't see any reason to change now.

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 06:20 PM

Eh...what?

Anyway, I've decided for now, I'm just gonna stick with Epicz. They've been here since the beginning, and they've brought me to the site. I don't see any reason to change now.
Him With A Gasmask- Amazing.

Anyways, Nice Choice, my Friend ;)

YellowNerd
05-04-2012, 04:30 PM
Now i kept thinking of what i would look like with a gaskmask :/

[spoiler:1c3qvgnw]http://i.imgur.com/q59Hg.jpg[/spoiler:1c3qvgnw]