PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 12:15 AM
CoD Black Ops 2 Has Been Hinted Towards With Pictures, Release Dates, And, Tomorrow, A TRAILER is Coming Out For The Next CoD. I, Myself Believe That They Should Bring Back Zombies. Im Slrsly A Huge Fan. I Even Know (Most Of) The Story Behind It ;). So, Anything You Guys Wanna See In This Next Game?

Ultamite Blowup
05-01-2012, 07:24 PM
The title is Black Ops 2? I heard the title was Iron Wolf

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Its Not Officially Announced, But It Will Be Announced Tonight. Its Between Iron Wolf, Black Ops 2, And Eclipse. I REALLY Hope It Has Zombies, Though.

Ultamite Blowup
05-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Its Not Officially Announced, But It Will Be Announced Tonight. Its Between Iron Wolf, Black Ops 2, And Eclipse. I REALLY Hope It Has Zombies, Though.
No doubt it has zombies

SuperRapz
05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
THIS SH*T IS AWESOME!!!!! http://playstationgang.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-official-trailer-revealed-and-details/

SuperRapz
05-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Zombies is In It. It Was Announced The Biggest, Best Zombies So Far. Fingers Crossed Its Good.

The Godfather
05-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Pumped!!!!
[attachment=0:1h3r80ve]BO2 Zombies.jpg[/attachment:1h3r80ve]

SuperRapz
05-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Im Insanely Pumped. I REALLY Wanna Play Zombies Now, But My Black Ops Broke, And I Lost My W@W. Sucks, Right?

The Godfather
05-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Im Insanely Pumped. I REALLY Wanna Play Zombies Now, But My Black Ops Broke, And I Lost My W@W. Sucks, Right?
Who do you prefer? Treyarch or Infinity Ward

LAWLzoR
05-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Treyarch. I think they did better of an improvement.

SuperRapz
05-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Well, A Lot Of People Dislike Treyarch. Personally, I Prefer Them. IW KILLED It With CoD 4, But Then MW2 And 3 Were Total Busts. They Obviously Only Care About They're Multiplayer Experience, Which Isn't Even That Great.

I Really Enjoyed Playing The WaW Campaign, ESPECIALLY Since It Was Co-op, And I Liked The Tanks In MP. And, I Got Every Map Pack JUST For The Sake of Zombies. Same With Black ops, I Loved The Maps, And Bought Every Map Pack For Zombies. And I Think It Was Good On Them To Release The WaW Zombie Maps For Everyone To Download, And, Plus, I Love The Easter Eggs SO Much. I've Done Every One, And im Excited To See What They Have In Store For Us :D I Mean, How Can You Top The Moon? But, now That Richtofen Is In Sams Body Controlling The Zombies, Im Sure You're Going To Have To Find A Way To Destroy All 115, get Sam Back in Her Body, And Kill Richtofen. So I MUCH Prefer Treyarch.

The Godfather
05-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Same

SuperRapz
05-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Say, Where Did You Get That Picture?

SuperRapz
05-03-2012, 07:33 PM
No, Because It Says Survive The Horde Of Undead, Or Something. it's most likely A Fake Photo.

LAWLzoR
05-03-2012, 07:40 PM
No, Because It Says Survive The Horde Of Undead, Or Something. it's most likely A Fake Photo.
Will we really ever know 100% until it comes out?
Either which way, it would be interesting to see Zombies done Survival mode style. Plus, Survive doesn't mean that there'll be an end to the hoards of zombies. It just means survive

SuperRapz
05-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Good Point Lawlzor. It'd Be Cool To Have It Survival Style, But I'd Rather have It Old School. Maybe You Can Choose Between The Two. Im Saying that Maybe In The Survival Style, you Level up, Buy From the Armory, etc. But that Would Nearly Defeat The Purpose Of The Box, Wonder Weapons, etc. it Just Wouldn't Be the Same Zombies. Then Again, He Said "Zombie Players, You're Going To Love "What We're Doing" With Zombie Mode."

SuperRapz
05-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Oh My, An Ad Popped In My Text. Look At School...

The Godfather
05-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Say, Where Did You Get That Picture?
Got it at the wiki, I believe it but I take it with a grain of salt!

stevpetersonn
05-05-2012, 05:16 AM
yeah i play more zimbe then normal.