PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Online MMORPG

Bellcross
05-06-2012, 04:53 AM
vote in the poll please if "Other" then Reply In a Post ;D after all i didnt want a mile long poll so i listed the main ones off the top of my head

Edit: POLL RESET AND UPDATED! vote ;D you can now change your mind and or vote for 2 choices! enjoy

NextEffect83
05-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Star Wars The Old Republc....nuff said

Prince
05-10-2012, 04:25 PM
So i heard diablo 3 is coming out huh?

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-16-2012, 07:03 AM
I played WoW for nearly 5 years and had a lot of fun with the game.

Bellcross
05-18-2012, 06:34 AM
it's hard for me to stick to a mmo some times also there's a going to be a elder scrolls mmo! cant wait to go back to the imperial city(for all you skrim only people it's from oblivion) its going to have all the citys from all the games!
i know what you mean been playing mabinogi for like 3 years and its hard to stay with it. the game isnt bad just the makers dont give it support it rightfully needs. i mean what game dont have a decent amount of GMS that actually play the game :S they dont even select a GM for a game tehy play they randomize there GMS between diff games when they get accepted

Spars
05-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Minecraft :D

Bellcross
05-28-2012, 07:05 AM
it's hard for me to stick to a mmo some times also there's a going to be a elder scrolls mmo! cant wait to go back to the imperial city(for all you skrim only people it's from oblivion) its going to have all the citys from all the games!
i know what you mean been playing mabinogi for like 3 years and its hard to stay with it. the game isnt bad just the makers dont give it support it rightfully needs. i mean what game dont have a decent amount of GMS that actually play the game :S they dont even select a GM for a game tehy play they randomize there GMS between diff games when they get accepted
ya i don't see nexon(i think they own it) working with it as much as all the new games there making and the most popular one maplestory
they do own it . sad thing is tho that there gms dont even play the game they play. they assign mods at random to different games and not ones there familiar with hence they only get on for "events" aside from that there on there own game which there not even a gm of

Slenderman.
05-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Diablo

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Wait, why is Runescape on here? We all know it's not an actualy game. It's a waste of time :P.

Bellcross
06-06-2012, 06:06 AM
Wait, why is Runescape on here? We all know it's not an actualy game. It's a waste of time :P.
even if its a waste of time its still counted as one so i added it to laugh how lil votes it got ;D

RBM
06-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Runescape was my childhood! :)

Anyways, I don't necessarily agree that Minecraft is an MMO (I do love it though), but do you think Team Fortress 2 can count if Minecraft does?