PDA

View Full Version : Yo

oiram
05-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Here to help. That's all I wanna do.
So allow me to make you a cheese fondue.

Seriously, I wanna make sure certain battles show up later.

YellowNerd
05-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Welcome... and thanks?

ERBoH
05-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Welcome!! Enjoy the forum! Theres tons to talk about, and some non-ERB stuff to keep you busy while you wait for the next battles to come out!

If you ever need help just ask! And we're always open to ideas on improving the site, so let us know if you have any!

Top-Hattington
05-07-2012, 07:32 PM

Welcome! The forum isn't actually ran by the ERB team, just the fans. Believe it or not, the most effective way to get your suggestion to Peter is to send it to his PO Box, the old fashioned way. But there's still plenty to do around here! Feel free to explore

ERBoH
05-07-2012, 07:35 PM

Welcome! The forum isn't actually ran by the ERB team, just the fans. Believe it or not, the most effective way to get your suggestion to Peter is to send it to his PO Box, the old fashioned way. But there's still plenty to do around here! Feel free to explore

Or you can tweet him! Works very well as he reads all his fan tweets and a lot more of the comments on the rap battles than you could ever imagine!

YellowNerd
05-07-2012, 07:35 PM

Or you can tweet him! Works very well as he reads all his fan tweets and a lot more of the comments on the rap battles than you could ever imagine!
Stop spoiling the fun >.<

Top-Hattington
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM

Stop spoiling the fun >.<

He's only spoiling the fun with more fun, YN :p

But yeah, he does read all of his tweets, though I'd say a more effective ERB suggestion could be made manually through viewer mail. You'd have much more creativity to use in your explanation as to why your idea should be made