PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur 5

Cool-The-Renegade
05-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Does anyone play Soul Calibur 5? I jut got it and I'm playing it tomorrow, so this is where SC5 can be discussed!

I can't wait!

Kain
05-11-2012, 01:58 AM
I have it. but I haven't played it in some time. mainly because I don't have my PS3 anymore.

Cool-The-Renegade
05-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Ah. Imma play it later once I buy a new HDMI cable.

Cool-The-Renegade
05-14-2012, 12:05 PM
It's official, I love SC5.

harlequinade
05-19-2012, 02:12 PM
For those who have played? How good is it? I want to know what you like about it, is it better than the others? etc? I was debating about picking it up, but wasn't sure if it's worth it. I need to know!! Tell me!! Please!!

harlequinade
05-19-2012, 02:24 PM
I have no clue what redbox is? Is that an American thing? I don't think they have that in Canada. Or at least, not in my city.

Kain
05-19-2012, 11:26 PM
I have no clue what redbox is? Is that an American thing? I don't think they have that in Canada. Or at least, not in my city.
well Redbox is an automated retail kiosk company. there are these big red vending machines(that the best would I can think of) that despensis DVDs Blu-Rays and Video Games via a credit card transaction. anything similar like that up there?

as for the game I suggest renting it at first. if you like it buy. I got the collectors edition which is pretty cool, came with an art book.

harlequinade
05-20-2012, 12:02 AM
as for the game I suggest renting it at first. if you like it buy. I got the collectors edition which is pretty cool, came with an art book.

well how is the character creation element? That's usually my favorite part of the game ( I have made me own harley quinn characters, etc ) do you find the character creation element relatively well done?

There is no where to rent games here. Video stores have long gone out of business in my city.

Cool-The-Renegade
05-21-2012, 05:46 PM

well how is the character creation element? That's usually my favorite part of the game ( I have made me own harley quinn characters, etc ) do you find the character creation element relatively well done?

There is no where to rent games here. Video stores have long gone out of business in my city.

Sorry, I've, well, I've been playing Soul Calibur! In my opinion, the character creation is AWESOME, it's a great leap from SC4, and this is, in MY opinion, the best game so far.

harlequinade
05-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks for sharing your opinion, I think I am going to cave and buy it on my next paycheck :)