PDA

View Full Version : Michael J. Fox vs. Chucky - Review (Ish Sorta Thing)

I Da Cash Man
05-11-2012, 10:59 PM
The Zeroth Epic Rap Battles of History, and the First of The Final Five. I know I probably shouldn't review it as a real ERB, but wouldn't it be more funny?

The Beat - Ow. Ow. Ow. Like, two instruments, some alarm clock morphed into some sort of music, and a really annoying chick. Like, not just annoying. I mean so annoying that if you were to talk to her....Fuck it. Here's my description of this beat: http://tohokingdom.com/media/toons/toon_17.htm . .5/10, just for the fact it even exists and is in the battle. (Weighted for 25%)

The Announcer - Uuuuuuuuughhh duuuuuuuuurrrr

The Costumes - Uuuuuuuuuuugggh duuuuuurrrrrrrr

Imitations - Uuuuuuuuughhh duuuuuuuuuuuuuurrr

The three above me are apparently missing in action. The costumes definitely. The announcer most likely, event though Pete and Lloyd do play the role to some degree. The imitations, well, if they exist they would have gotten a flat out zero anyways, so I'd say they don't exist. So now the lyrics are all going to count for 25%.

First Round - Marty McFly - This was actually GOOD. (Believe it or not.) Considering this was on-the-spot freestyle, and not something you script and revise and research for like a month, that was pretty damn good. Great flow, and the insults while overly simplistic work. The best one is where the lyrics become so bad it's good, "YOU'RE WEIRD, YOU'RE DEAD." This is an outlier in that it was actually...umm...good. It earns extra points for bein' freestyle. 7/10 (Weighted for 25%)

Second Round - HE'S WEIRD, HE'S DEAD, HE'S A LIL' TOY - And the luck train stops here. Grab your bags, this is where most passengers exit. This round was umm...."filler, filler, filler, filler, filler, WE'RE GETTIN SOMWHERE, filler, filler, filler, WHAT DA FUQ U BEEN TALKIN' 'BOUT, filler, filler, filler." 1/10 (Weighted for 25%)

Third Round - Teen Wolf - That was wonderfully stupid. I think that set everybody at the club on a laugh riot. It is only one line, though, and so I can only give it so much 5/10 (Weighed for 25%)

Final Results:
Stuart Little: 12/20 (Or 60%)
Freddy Kruger's Abortion: 1/10 (Or 10%)

Overall Score: 33.75/100

BBC7
05-12-2012, 07:19 AM
The Zeroth Epic Rap Battles of History, and the First of The Final Five. I know I probably shouldn't review it as a real ERB, but wouldn't it be more funny?

The Beat - Ow. Ow. Ow. Like, two instruments, some alarm clock morphed into some sort of music, and a really annoying chick. Like, not just annoying. I mean so annoying that if you were to talk to her....f**k it. Here's my description of this beat: http://tohokingdom.com/media/toons/toon_17.htm . .5/10, just for the fact it even exists and is in the battle. (Weighted for 25%)

The three above me are apparently missing in action. The costumes definitely. The announcer most likely, event though Pete and Lloyd do play the role to some degree. The imitations, well, if they exist they would have gotten a flat out zero anyways, so I'd say they don't exist. So now the lyrics are all going to count for 25%.

First Round - Marty McFly - This was actually GOOD. (Believe it or not.) Considering this was on-the-spot freestyle, and not something you script and revise and research for like a month, that was pretty damn good. Great flow, and the insults while overly simplistic work. The best one is where the lyrics become so bad it's good, "YOU'RE WEIRD, YOU'RE DEAD." This is an outlier in that it was actually...umm...good. It earns extra points for bein' freestyle. 7/10 (Weighted for 25%)

Second Round - HE'S WEIRD, HE'S DEAD, HE'S A LIL' TOY - And the luck train stops here. Grab your bags, this is where most passengers exit. This round was umm...."filler, filler, filler, filler, filler, WE'RE GETTIN SOMWHERE, filler, filler, filler, WHAT DA FUQ U BEEN TALKIN' 'BOUT, filler, filler, filler." 1/10 (Weighted for 25%)

Third Round - Teen Wolf - That was wonderfully stupid. I think that set everybody at the club on a laugh riot. It is only one line, though, and so I can only give it so much 5/10 (Weighed for 25%)

Final Results:

And we now have our worst ERB yet!

Froggy
05-12-2012, 07:55 AM
haha, this one doesnt really deserve a review, but YOU MADE IT AWESOME ANYWAY! :) So, are you doing Lennon vs Reilly next?

I Da Cash Man
05-12-2012, 11:23 AM

The Beat - Ow. Ow. Ow. Like, two instruments, some alarm clock morphed into some sort of music, and a really annoying chick. Like, not just annoying. I mean so annoying that if you were to talk to her....f**k it. Here's my description of this beat: http://tohokingdom.com/media/toons/toon_17.htm . .5/10, just for the fact it even exists and is in the battle. (Weighted for 25%)

Final Results:

XD, yes. What's even more hilarious is how a real ERB (Hogan vs. Jong) came so close to being this bad.

haha, this one doesnt really deserve a review, but YOU MADE IT AWESOME ANYWAY! :) So, are you doing Lennon vs Reilly next?

Ikr? Yes, Imma doin' Lennon vs. Reily next.

BBC7
05-12-2012, 11:26 AM
[quote="I, Da ??$h???":1t115z4c]The Zeroth Epic Rap Battles of History, and the First of The Final Five. I know I probably shouldn't review it as a real ERB, but wouldn't it be more funny?

Final Results:

XD, yes. What's even more hilarious is how a real ERB (Hogan vs. Jong) came so close to being this bad.[/quote:1t115z4c]

Lol ikr? That battle sucked. My brother loves it though. It's one of his favorites...
I think my brother makes me want to barf.

I Da Cash Man
05-12-2012, 12:19 PM
[quote="I, Da ??$h???":3kw72r0j]The Zeroth Epic Rap Battles of History, and the First of The Final Five. I know I probably shouldn't review it as a real ERB, but wouldn't it be more funny?

Final Results:

XD, yes. What's even more hilarious is how a real ERB (Hogan vs. Jong) came so close to being this bad.

Lol ikr? That battle sucked. My brother loves it though. It's one of his favorites...
I think my brother makes me want to barf.[/quote:3kw72r0j]

Any chance it's a matter of he likes it because it's one of two to feature a pro wrestler?

BBC7
05-12-2012, 12:36 PM
[quote=BBC7][quote="I, Da ??$h???":1j3tqvv9]The Zeroth Epic Rap Battles of History, and the First of The Final Five. I know I probably shouldn't review it as a real ERB, but wouldn't it be more funny?

Final Results:

I think my brother makes me want to barf.[/quote:1j3tqvv9]

Any chance it's a matter of he likes it because it's one of two to feature a pro wrestler?[/quote:1j3tqvv9]

No he likes it because he likes saying:

BITCH I'LL SUPPLEX YOU BY YOUR FRICKING DICK HAIR!