PDA

View Full Version : Help with Match-ups!

The Godfather
05-12-2012, 05:27 PM
This is strictly only for FMRB's! If you really want to use someone in a FMRB, but you don't know who he could face, we're here to help!

Glenn Beck
05-12-2012, 06:44 PM
This is strictly only for FMRB's! If you really want to use someone in a FMRB, but you don't know who he could face, we're here to help!
We could do one that I originally made up.
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!
LEONARDO DA VINCI!
VS!
LEONARDO DE CAPRIO!
BEGIN!

The Godfather
05-12-2012, 06:50 PM
We could do one that I originally made up.
EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!
LEONARDO DA VINCI!
VS!
LEONARDO DE CAPRIO!
BEGIN!
That's going to be group FMRB's. Like I have a Kermit the Frog one I really want to do, but I can't find anyone to face him! Who can I choose? Something like that.

Kain
05-12-2012, 07:02 PM
good idea.

if you were serious about Kermit the frog might I suggest Papa Smurf

The Godfather
05-12-2012, 07:04 PM
good idea.

if you were serious about Kermit the frog might I suggest Papa Smurf
I was and why?

Kain
05-12-2012, 07:19 PM
well I see it if the muppets and smurfs ever went to war these are the two to lead each army. kind of a weired way to think it through

The Godfather
05-13-2012, 12:12 PM
well I see it if the muppets and smurfs ever went to war these are the two to lead each army. kind of a weired way to think it through
Well, does that mean Kermit vs. Superman makes sense? Jk, but honestly I was thinking the Riddler. Riddler likes being green and mischievous and Kermit plays it safe and doesn't really like being green.

harlequinade
05-13-2012, 02:00 PM
That's going to be group FMRB's. Like I have a Kermit the Frog one I really want to do, but I can't find anyone to face him! Who can I choose? Something like that.
I would say Elphaba (better known as the wicked witch of the west) because both Kermit & her know it's not easy being green!