PDA

View Full Version : Idea

Deemoney07
05-12-2012, 05:48 PM
I have an idea to solve the groups problems. We make a sub-forum in which you can apply to make a group. You go in and you make up your group. What name and What color. Give some info. Then you can go out and recruit. I believe the number of people you need to have a group is 10 but I do not know. If someone wants to join then they have to reply on the topic and say they want to join and whoever is head of the group can mark there name down and make a list to see the progress. Then, if you get enough people you can officially become a group with your chosen color and everything. A sticky in the Sub forum topic entitled Group Application your sticky would be entitled requirements to become a group. We can also give them a template of what you should make your application look like. The Template could be....

Name of Group:
Color:
Info:
Requirements(If you have any)

Rules to applying to become a group:
Need at least x amount of members before becoming one.
When recruiting do not spam people and scare them away or you wont become a group.
And we could add some more rules.

If your group is accepted you can go out of the sub-forum, go to the regular groups forum, and you can write up about your group and this is where new people can apply to join a group that has been created and accepted. Also like most other groups you can have your private forum when accepted.

Remember this is an idea. I just believe this will make the whole groups problem go away and make life easier for others.

If you like this please say so and if you dont also say so. Thanks for reading.

After Edit:
Thank you ThatGuy for reminding me. Anyways what i forgot to say is that EXISTING GROUPS do not have to re do themselves. They worked hard to get there members. Now ones in the process of getting members i believe should have to restart. Its all up to ERBoH though.

ALSO I SEE ALOT OF VIEWS AND NOT ALOT OF COMMENTS. DONT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT!!!!!!

The Godfather
05-12-2012, 05:51 PM
[attachment=0:32pks4w8]-i_like_it.jpg[/attachment:32pks4w8]

Deemoney07
05-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Im glad you like it. I hope many will and it will be implemented. I think it will solve our groups problem and make life easier....

Spars
05-12-2012, 05:57 PM
Very nice. :)

Deemoney07
05-12-2012, 06:03 PM
Im also glad you like it. Kinda wanna keep these topic on top so when ERBoH sees it he can give his 2 cents and other members can give there views.

Deemoney07
05-12-2012, 06:13 PM
ALso, say what you like about it. And if you think we should add or remove or tweak something Please say so.

The Godfather
05-12-2012, 07:07 PM
ERBoH, you must see this! This man or woman or child is a GENIUS! Please implement it in the system.

ERBoH
05-12-2012, 07:24 PM
very well composed my friend! Sounds like an excellent idea to me.

I would say that instead of starting a new topic in the main group forum when you reach 10 members, we should just move the old topic into the new forum. That way people don't get confused when looking at the 'new groups' and post in the wrong topic.

Also, any idea what we should name the sub section?

YellowNerd
05-12-2012, 07:25 PM
very well composed my friend! Sounds like an excellent idea to me.

I would say that instead of starting a new topic in the main group forum when you reach 10 members, we should just move the old topic into the new forum. That way people don't get confused when looking at the 'new groups' and post in the wrong topic.

Also, any idea what we should name the sub section?

Pre-erected groups

Deemoney07
05-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Group Application. And ERBoH how is that other idea i threw at you coming along???

ERBoH
05-12-2012, 07:39 PM
will be coming along shortly my good friend.

Deemoney07
05-12-2012, 07:41 PM
So ERBoH.... The idea i told you will be coming along shortly? And you are going to implement this?