PDA

View Full Version : The Group "Problems"

ERBoH
05-12-2012, 10:48 PM
I have read that some people may feel that new groups are undermining the old groups, because old groups are losing members to the new groups.

Well I'd say that if you are losing members, make your group better by having some activities or doing something that makes people want to be in your group.

If another group is doing something that makes people want to be in that other group, then its great, because competition can be a good thing, it encourages people to be better leaders and improve their groups and offer more to their members.

There is now a new subsection for people making new groups. I'm sure that the groups that don't have dedicated leaders will fall and the groups that have great leaders will rise, and become real groups.

So there is no need to worry :)
Does any have any other concerns, comments, or suggestions?

B.S.B
05-12-2012, 11:15 PM
I have read that some people may feel that new groups are undermining the old groups, because old groups are losing members to the new groups.

Well I'd say that if you are losing members, make your group better by having some activities or doing something that makes people want to be in your group.

If another group is doing something that makes people want to be in that other group, then its great, because competition can be a good thing, it encourages people to be better leaders and improve their groups and offer more to their members.

There is now a new subsection for people making new groups. I'm sure that the groups that don't have dedicated leaders will fall and the groups that have great leaders will rise, and become real groups.

So there is no need to worry :)
Does any have any other concerns, comments, or suggestions?
about 10 groups made in the last 3 days.

05-12-2012, 11:18 PM
I have been talking about to the Group Battle Thing. And It seemed pretty Popular but I guess everyone forgot it.

Deemoney07
05-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Alot of people are in groups....i dont want to be mean and steal them... And not many new members are coming in frequently. I will keep trying. Is there anyway we can advertise outside of groups area. Like in the random area. Just make a write up the group we are trying to make and a link to the application area...

ERBoH
05-12-2012, 11:34 PM
you can advertise in your signature (visit your User Control Panel to make a signature)

And we gain new members every day :)
Or you could always invite people to the forum yourself!

ERBoH
05-13-2012, 01:01 AM
can someone try to thoroughly explain to me all the reasons you do not like groups and what about groups that is currently bothering you? (general question to anyone who is upset about groups).

also, if something about the forum is bothering you (anyone), then pm me and tell me what's bothering you and why so I can try to fix it. I'm always trying to improve the forum, but sometimes I don't realize that maybe something I'm doing isnt working as well as I had hoped! I won't hold anything against you! even if it's about me personally :)

YellowNerd
05-13-2012, 01:03 AM
I has no problem with more groups