PDA

View Full Version : Prestige Worldwide!

Deemoney07
05-17-2012, 02:47 PM
From the heavens came a group. They were bosses. They were legends. Nothing stood in their way. They were unbeatable. They made the best rap battles. They came up with the beat ideas. Everyone wanted to be in their group. They were prestigious. They were Prestige Worldwide

What will our group have you ask?

Well, we will strive to be an awesome group. We want to try and be a group focusing on raps. We will rap together in contests. We will also make our own Epic Rap Battles and post them in the FM ERBoH forum. We will also have many fun things to do. We will have debates on whatever. It could be battles or it could be about what fast food place is better, it does not matter. We will also have giveaway contests within our group every once and a while. Giveaways supplied by me. We will have many contests as well. We will try to be the best rap group out there. We will try to lead the way for others and inspire them. Honestly we will just to be that fun group. But we will compete hard and fiercely to win competitions.

I hope you will choose to join Prestige Worldwide!

If you would like to join please fill some or all of these questions out(I recommend filling all out). After you fill it out please be patient. Spartica and myself will consult with each other and get back to you on this topic.

What is your favorite Rap Battle:
Who is your favorite rapper:
What is one funny joke you know(I want to laugh):
What is you greatest achievement:
Why do you want to join the group?
Throw down a rap so i can see how good you are...:

Thanks for reading i hope you join....!!!! DONT BE AFRAID TO JOIN...

Warm Regards,
Deemoney07

Deemoney07
05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Updated...

Spars
05-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Our group thread got moved already, delete this thread.

Deemoney07
05-17-2012, 08:19 PM
Delete the old one. This one is new. And up to date. It also has the info they should fill out too.

Spars
05-17-2012, 09:40 PM
The old one has all our info in it, in case something happened and we need a list of members are something, and you seem to be power hungry, like you want to mod everything, you want to start every thread about our group where just you can change it, all you have to do is tell me to add it and I will, you don't have to own EVERY thread.

YellowNerd
05-17-2012, 09:43 PM
This gon' be good.

SuperRapz
05-17-2012, 09:45 PM
This gon' be good.
This. Lemme grab My Popcorn.

B.S.B
05-17-2012, 09:46 PM
This gon' be good.
This. Lemme grab My Popcorn.
Already Brought Some.

Spars
05-17-2012, 09:47 PM
This gon' be good.

I don't wanna fight, I just want to know why he feels he has to lead EVERYTHING. Were co-leaders which means were both leaders and if we want to do something consult eachother first, don't just do it! All he has to do is PM me what to change in the thread instead of making a whole new one where he can have the power, he did it in our private forum too.

YellowNerd
05-17-2012, 09:49 PM
This gon' be good.

I don't wanna fight, I just want to know why he feels he has to lead EVERYTHING. Were co-leaders which means were both leaders and if we want to do something consult eachother first, don't just do it! All he has to do is PM me what to change in the thread instead of making a whole new one where he can have the power, he did it in our private forum too.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m42yuchFrj1qaij10o1_400.gif