PDA

View Full Version : Halo Discussions

harlequinade
05-25-2012, 12:39 AM
Scanned all old threads in this section, did not see a single HALO thread, so here it is:

Discuss everything Halo! Upcoming Halo 4 release, Halo Reach, Halo 3, etc. Heck maybe we can trade gamertags and play eachother.

I warn you, if you play against me, I will own your face. ;)

[youtube:x7ufpabn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9iQiHNXgMU[/youtube:x7ufpabn]

Kain
05-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Sony fanboy here. so I would have nothing to input. but I did play Halo 2 and 3 with my cousin. fun game. and you would probably own my face.

harlequinade
05-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Halo 3 is my favorite, did you just play campaign with your cousin, or some online play? Unfortunately I don't know much about playstation. I only played a few games for it.

YellowNerd
05-25-2012, 02:05 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwae5dripk1r5c8dio1_400.gif

harlequinade
05-25-2012, 02:08 AM
sorry, I am just curious other people's take on Halo 4 since it's no longer bungie making the games, but 343industries, no need to post if you aren't interested in discussing really.

Kain
05-25-2012, 02:32 AM
Halo 3 is my favorite, did you just play campaign with your cousin, or some online play? Unfortunately I don't know much about playstation. I only played a few games for it.
it was all MP. little online as it was so much more fun just to kill each other without the burden of leaderboards and teabagging.

Sony has its ups over MS. and vice versa. we're all gamers. ones not better then the other.

oh and my thoughts on Halo 4 is meh. being not into the X Box as most I don't really care. but I really should get a 360 and give it a go. I am after all a gamer. I just won't be playing online. see no need to pay to play, when I already own the game. thats one thing Sony has over MS

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-25-2012, 06:28 AM
sorry, I am just curious other people's take on Halo 4 since it's no longer bungie making the games, but 343industries, no need to post if you aren't interested in discussing really.

Partially true. I believe there's a few from Bungie that made the jump over to 343 Studios. Lets hope Bungie doesn't 86 343 like Big Huge Games did with 38 Studios.

Also, for your listening pleasure: [youtube:1wzq6cw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgqAesnmWBM[/youtube:1wzq6cw0]

harlequinade
05-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing that CastielLong, I feel I have quoted this without even hearing it before, just from trash-talking, gloating, etc.

@ The Duck: I suppose that is an advantage to playstation, but there is no halo for playstation, and that's my favorite shooter (aside from N64's Goldeneye, I am a huge nintendo fangirl, mostly of snes & n64). So currently, playstation doesn't have anything to offer me.

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Nice, thanks for sharing that CastielLong, I feel I have quoted this without even hearing it before, just from trash-talking, gloating, etc.

@ The Duck: I suppose that is an advantage to playstation, but there is no halo for playstation, and that's my favorite shooter (aside from N64's Goldeneye, I am a huge nintendo fangirl, mostly of snes & n64). So currently, playstation doesn't have anything to offer me.

God of war ;).

Kain
05-25-2012, 02:12 PM

God of war ;).
thats right. God of War is one of the greatest action hack and slash games ever. Infamous is great too. Killzone is also a great series. one of the best FPS's out there.

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-25-2012, 05:52 PM
To that end for best of fps, Unreal Tournament.

harlequinade
05-26-2012, 01:27 PM
everything you have listed aside from God Of War is available for Xbox :P

Kain
05-26-2012, 03:48 PM
everything you have listed aside from God Of War is available for Xbox :P
everything I listed or CastielLong listed? cause yeah the Unreal games are multiplatform. but my list are sony exclusives.

harlequinade
05-26-2012, 09:53 PM
meh, they still don't interest me. I have watched people play God of War, that's enough for me.

Prince
05-27-2012, 11:27 AM
I only have halo reach and halo 3

harlequinade
05-27-2012, 12:47 PM
And will you be getting Halo 4, Prince?

harlequinade
06-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Did anyone watch the E3 coverage and the trailer for Halo 4 with some campaign gameplay??

Kain
06-06-2012, 02:44 AM
I saw it. that crazy weapon Chief used was nuts. and these new villains are awesome looking.

harlequinade
06-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Any doubts I had about Halo 4 disappeared when I watched it! :)

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-07-2012, 08:12 AM
That flying AI....tossed the sticky grenade back....we're fucked.

harlequinade
06-07-2012, 01:20 PM
:laugh:

that just made me lol so hard. we will just have to get better at dodging the stickies!

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-07-2012, 01:38 PM
:laugh:

that just made me lol so hard. we will just have to get better at dodging the stickies!

That sounds wrong a lot of levels LOL.

harlequinade
06-07-2012, 03:52 PM
you just have a gutter mind!

besides, I have made stickies sound worse when actually playing online. :D

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-07-2012, 03:54 PM
you just have a gutter mind!

besides, I have made stickies sound worse when actually playing online. :D

I don't just have a gutter mind. I own it and rent it out to others :P.

harlequinade
06-07-2012, 04:00 PM
absolutely filthy. :laugh:

harlequinade
06-10-2012, 05:32 PM
anyone pre-ordered it yet?? or will even bother to pre-order?

Erblover98
06-12-2012, 12:09 PM
So whats u guys gamertags mine is gatorswithtots it was supposed to be my brothers but i took it from him

Dragonate!
06-12-2012, 12:26 PM

I don't plan on buying it till

A. I hear its actually good

B. Price Drops.

harlequinade
06-12-2012, 01:10 PM

B. Price Drops.

How can it not be good, the br is coming back!

Dragonate!
06-13-2012, 12:40 AM

B. Price Drops.

No Bungie = None of my Trust.

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-13-2012, 11:41 AM

B. Price Drops.

Your statement is untrue. 343 Studios does have former bungie members.

Dragonate!
06-13-2012, 04:38 PM

B. Price Drops.

Your statement is untrue. 343 Studios does have former bungie members.

I realize this, its still not bungie. and the gameplay at e3 did nothing to quell my feeling that this game will be a huge dissappointment

xxDeadxPoolxx
06-14-2012, 12:25 PM
How?

You have an AI that throws your sticky grenades back at you.

HOW IS THAT NOT AWESOME TO YOU?!

Dragonate!
06-14-2012, 11:16 PM
How?

Nothing really excited me, I don't know it just seemed like a typical shooter. Granted the AI is more intelligent, but when hasnt Halo had intelligent AI especially if you play on Legendary? I feel like the only one who feels like the new AI was just shitty and the gun was not impressive to me personally. Maybe if I get my hands on it I will change my mind :shrug:

harlequinade
06-18-2012, 01:53 PM
How?

Nothing really excited me, I don't know it just seemed like a typical shooter. Granted the AI is more intelligent, but when hasnt Halo had intelligent AI especially if you play on Legendary? I feel like the only one who feels like the new AI was just shitty and the gun was not impressive to me personally. Maybe if I get my hands on it I will change my mind :shrug:

I hope so :)

I just hope campaign mode is better than reach... I literally fell asleep while playing campaign when I got Halo Reach... it was that mission where you fly around (can't recall the name atm), and I was doing co-op with my bf, and I fell asleep. He had to try and finish the mission without me. :laugh: It was so dull.

Spars
06-18-2012, 02:36 PM
I have heard great things about the Halo series.

Never played it.

Wanna know why?

OPEN THE SPOILERS

[spoiler:375d3far][spoiler:375d3far]WAIT FOR IT[/spoiler:375d3far]
[spoiler:375d3far]GO DOWN FURTHUR[/spoiler:375d3far]
[spoiler:375d3far]Come on serious buisness,I think you would be smarter by now.[/spoiler:375d3far]
[spoiler:375d3far]REASON: I HAVE A PS3[/spoiler:375d3far]
[spoiler:375d3far]NOPE[/spoiler:375d3far]
[spoiler:375d3far]I LIKE TURTLES,WHAT ABOUT YOU?[/spoiler:375d3far]
[spoiler:375d3far]SKIP TO THE BOTTOM? Fag.[/spoiler:375d3far][/spoiler:375d3far]

harlequinade
06-18-2012, 03:53 PM
but see here is where I don't understand why gamers are divided in groups like that. Why not own every system? Granted I don't have a ps3 in my home yet, and that's because nothing has specifically come out exclusively for the ps3 that I really wanted to play. we do however, have two xboxes, a wii, psp, nintendo ds & 3ds, my original nes and n64 and a ps2.

But if I had some spare cash that didn't need to be spent on bills, etc. I might go get a ps3...

I forgot my point in this mad ramblings... OH YAH, can't all gamers just get along? Why must we be segregated based on which console we have. Y'know?

Kain
06-18-2012, 03:57 PM
no one has the money to buy all the systems. if I did I'd have a 360 playing Gears. I only got a PS3 and a Wii(birthday gift, then taken by sister, then got it back, with all the game missing.) had a PSP that my nephew broke. have a DS going to get a 3DS eventually. but all this took time to get. I don't think I ever bought a system at launch. in fact by the time a bought an original Xbox they announced a new console.

Spars
06-18-2012, 04:01 PM
Yes,Kain is correct. I dont have any where near enough money to get all systems. And I could only get one system so I bought a PS3 because thats what most my friends had where I can play with them. And I dont regret it either.

Kain
06-18-2012, 04:08 PM
I actually think the PS3 is the better system. I played all of them(and I do mean all of them) and its really entertaining. especially with all the add on of 3d, and Netflix.

harlequinade
06-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Nah the best system of all time was the SNES lol Had ALL the best games man. I miss the days of JRPG'S