PDA

View Full Version : ERBOIO TEAM GROUP

WoodenHornets
05-31-2012, 08:05 AM
ERBOIO is short for "Epic Rap Battles of Inanimate Objects" which is my new series that is coming soon. And i want to make this group so i can sort my team members.

Name: ERBOIO
Color: RED
Nutshell: I just wanna make this group so i can sort my team members together.

Moonjik
05-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Not again. :nosad:

Gustav von Kozlov
05-31-2012, 12:08 PM
Comrade, making a group simply to make rap battles is asking a bit too much. Groups are for more than that. If you want to start a group, give it more meaning.

That is all.

BobbyBobber
05-31-2012, 03:27 PM
NO MORE GROUPS!!!
And red is already UnderDog's color...
And dark red is for admins.

Moonjik
05-31-2012, 03:28 PM
NO MORE GROUPS!!!
And red is already UnderDog's color...
And dark red is for admins.
No, I think the mods have a darker shade of their group colour, ERBoH has a personalised colour because he's motherfucking ERBoH and he has no group but Dion has dark green since he is in Havok.

WoodenHornets
05-31-2012, 06:01 PM
GUYS IM MAKING THIS GROUP SO I CAN SORT MY TEAMMATES IN MY NEW SERIES! it has a meaning.

YellowNerd
06-01-2012, 03:58 AM
GUYS IM MAKING THIS GROUP SO I CAN SORT MY TEAMMATES IN MY NEW SERIES! it has a meaning.

You can always sort it through PM.

WoodenHornets
06-01-2012, 04:29 AM

You can always sort it through PM.
its easier with a group though.

YellowNerd
06-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Good luck then.

BobbyBobber
06-01-2012, 04:52 AM
To be honest, I don't think this is gonna be much of a 'hit'.

WoodenHornets
06-01-2012, 05:00 AM
well... its always good to try! and i haven't even gotten the lyrics written or filmed it. i have all the things i need to make it i.e. 1. green screen 2. fine enough camera 3. good lighting system 4. 19,000 views of my videos combined 5. okay rap skills 6. people willing to act with me 7. and good editing skills. and i can always promote it if its good enough. and making a group is free so i dont see why everyone is getting pissy about me making this group! also the admin wrote back to me about this and said "Hold this thought, I'll PM you back on Saturday night." i think he wants to help. so dont start doubting me BEFORE I EVEN FUCKING START MAKING IT!

YellowNerd
06-01-2012, 05:02 AM
well... its always good to try! and i haven't even gotten the lyrics written or filmed it. i have all the things i need to make it i.e. 1. green screen 2. fine enough camera 3. good lighting system 4. 19,000 views of my videos combined 5. okay rap skills 6. people willing to act with me 7. and good editing skills. and i can always promote it if its good enough. and making a group is free so i dont see why everyone is getting pissy about me making this group! also the admin wrote back to me about this and said "Hold this thought, I'll PM you back on Saturday night." i think he wants to help. so dont start doubting me BEFORE I EVEN FUCKING START MAKING IT!

relax bro.

WoodenHornets
06-01-2012, 05:06 AM

relax bro.
i know im sorry. i just hate it when people doubt me before i even start making it! it just makes me think this is a stupid idea and that i should just stop. :nosad:

Moonjik
06-01-2012, 05:50 AM
I just hate noob groups, no offence but I'm doubting this'll get very far at all.

WoodenHornets
06-01-2012, 06:12 AM
I just hate noob groups, no offence but I'm doubting this'll get very far at all.
you didn't even read what i wrote did you?

WoodenHornets
06-01-2012, 06:17 AM
also. i made a erboh 1-18 in hd and that got up to 15,000 views so i think it might go a little far.

Moonjik
06-01-2012, 06:24 AM
also. i made a erboh 1-18 in hd and that got up to 15,000 views so i think it might go a little far.
Just saying that these kinds of groups are never popular.

WoodenHornets
06-01-2012, 06:26 AM
[quote="?God of Bronies?":2ltgpcvb]I just hate noob groups, no offence but I'm doubting this'll get very far at all.
Just saying that these kinds of groups are never popular.[/quote:2ltgpcvb]
oooooh i thought you were talking about my new series im working on. i only wanted to make this just to sort my teammates who are gonna help me.