PDA

View Full Version : Group Proposal

ERBoH
06-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Well, I haven't scared you guys with a new groups idea in a while, so here we go.

How would you guys react, if I removed all group colors?

Also, if I made a rule where you cannot advertise your group, but add a thing on the 'introductions' section that explains what groups are, and what groups are on the forum, and benefits they'd get from joining each group.

that way, there wouldn't be any color clutter, and new people would be less overwhelmed by things.

What do you guys say?

Spars
06-07-2012, 02:08 PM
No to colors

Yes to introduction sticky

Spars
06-07-2012, 02:09 PM
My reasoning: most people(can't deny it) only join groups for the color. You take away the color then nobody wants to join groups and there is no point to them.

BobbyBobber
06-07-2012, 02:35 PM
YES TO COLORS!
You can know what team someones on just by looking at their name.
Yes to intro stickies.

ERBoH
06-07-2012, 03:03 PM
mhmmm. Good points risen.

Moonjik
06-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Colours make your group interesting, if you had no colours nobody would care what makes your group different to the others. KEEP THE COLOURS.

The sticky idea is good.

YellowNerd
06-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Well, I haven't scared you guys with a new groups idea in a while, so here we go.

How would you guys react, if I removed all group colors?

Also, if I made a rule where you cannot advertise your group, but add a thing on the 'introductions' section that explains what groups are, and what groups are on the forum, and benefits they'd get from joining each group.

that way, there wouldn't be any color clutter, and new people would be less overwhelmed by things.

What do you guys say?

I think removing group colours is both a good and bad thing, The bad thing is there would be a mass confusion, the good thing is, It's much simpler.

And yes to the Introduction sticky.

Prince
06-07-2012, 07:40 PM
i think the colors are what makes the forum unique. i say no to that but yes to intro sticky

Gustav von Kozlov
06-07-2012, 08:23 PM
(All) To take away the group colors is to take away what makes the group!