PDA

View Full Version : XDom Diss Rap!!

06-25-2012, 08:54 PM
I Dont think you guys have one... So. Hi! Post Below!

Moonjik
06-26-2012, 03:48 PM
A dis rap?

06-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Yea

Moonjik
06-26-2012, 04:08 PM
Like how?

06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
A DR4H section where only Xdom members can request.

Moonjik
06-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Ah, I see, okay, er...do you have anyone in need of dissing?

06-26-2012, 04:18 PM
No I was gonna see if you did

Moonjik
06-26-2012, 04:19 PM
I got nothing...

06-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Two people have already done this, but it would be nice to see other versions: make a dis rap for Franklin.
There's this kid at my old school named Franklin and he made my life there a living hell. He would annoy me and diss me nonstop. Some of his signature annoyances were (1) constantly saying "You mad, bro?" and then getting other people to do so, and (2) calling me Thomas the Tank Engine. And on top of that he acted like I was his best friend which I obviously wasn't.

Here's some more info that I didn't have enough characters to tell EpicLLOYD: He was OBSESSED with his hair. He would flip it all the time, and sometimes he did it just to annoy me. My old school is called Harding Academy.

06-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I already did that.

Moonjik
06-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Two people have already done this, but it would be nice to see other versions: make a dis rap for Franklin.
There's this kid at my old school named Franklin and he made my life there a living hell. He would annoy me and diss me nonstop. Some of his signature annoyances were (1) constantly saying "You mad, bro?" and then getting other people to do so, and (2) calling me Thomas the Tank Engine. And on top of that he acted like I was his best friend which I obviously wasn't.

Here's some more info that I didn't have enough characters to tell EpicLLOYD: He was OBSESSED with his hair. He would flip it all the time, and sometimes he did it just to annoy me. My old school is called Harding Academy.
I'm on it.

07-08-2012, 12:00 PM

I'm on it.
Thanks! Wait, have you made it yet?

Moonjik
07-08-2012, 12:01 PM

I'm on it.
Thanks! Wait, have you made it yet?
I'm still working on it. Just a few more lines to go.

07-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Thanks!!

Moonjik
07-08-2012, 12:12 PM
You're welcome.

Moonjik
07-08-2012, 12:47 PM

For all you bitches at Harding Academy, who made ERB's life a living hell, I present to you, a dis rap...

LET'S GO!

Franklin, you're nothing but an annoying phony flop,
Prepare to be dissed by GoB nonstop,
I hear you into Thomas the Tank Engine,
Too bad no mention of your girly hair would give the tracks a harden,
You had no real friends so you made ERB out to be yours,
Prepare sweep your shavings off my dis rap barber's store,
You're so ugly that they named you after Frankenstein's monster,
You couldn't step up to me bitch but I know you want tah,
You're destroyed, nothing but a toy, I'll mold you like Play Doh,
This rap getting to you Franky? Come at me, you mad bro?